Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 11, 2019 11:08 AM

Oct 2017
One of my favourite speech in anime is from Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo during one of the last episodes. The speech was said by Kamiigusa Misaki and it was really amazing and emotional T^T

Another speech I really like is by Pain when he was talking about the cycle of hatred and everything he said was very true and the speech overall was excellent :D

Finally the speech done my Hachiman wanting something 'genuine' was emotional and my favourite speech of all time ^^
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 11, 2019 11:12 AM

Aug 2018
This was just epic....

"I want to show that woman the true Yoshikage Kira. I want her to hear how I feel deep inside. That I want to take your slender neck into these hands and strangle you to death."

Jun 11, 2019 11:15 AM

Nov 2014
I don't agree with anything he says on it, but Charles vi Britannia's first speech in Code Geass really impressed me for how blatant the social darwinism on it is. But again, this is Code Geass, where subtlety is not one of his strongest points.
Jun 11, 2019 11:16 AM
Dec 2013
The one Erwin made in Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2.
Jun 11, 2019 11:17 AM

Oct 2017
Lonely_Ronin123 said:
This was just epic....

I haven't watched Log Horizon but that speech was pretty damn good and inspirational :)
Jun 11, 2019 11:18 AM

Oct 2017
wildhood said:
The one Erwin made in Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2.

I can't believe I forgot about that! That speech was perfect and definitely up there as one of the best.
Jun 11, 2019 11:21 AM

Oct 2017
BlancaXLobo said:
I don't agree with anything he says on it, but Charles vi Britannia's first speech in Code Geass really impressed me for how blatant the social darwinism on it is. But again, this is Code Geass, where subtlety is not one of his strongest points.

I cannot remember this part of the anime. It was too long ago.

Is there a link you could send so I can hear it again and refresh my memory?
Jun 11, 2019 11:23 AM

Aug 2015
There's a lot of speech in anime that I love.. but I've long forgotten about it.. lol XD
The only one I can remember is my "From Todoroki to Iida" speech from BnHA, it's quiet nice. Dazai speech about anguish from BSD (I think episode 24..? I forgot)

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Jun 11, 2019 11:23 AM

Nov 2014
@Hikki_a1 i don't blame you, it was in one of the first episodes from the first season

Jun 11, 2019 11:26 AM

Nov 2007
Not from my fave anime at all but Maid Ane had an amazing speech in one of the episodes of Maou Maou Yuusha.

There is also Hijikata's speech in front of the Shinsengumi in Gintama during the betrayal arc.

Korosensei's speech in Ansatsu Kyoushitsu's penultimate episode was memorable as well.

These probably make my all time fave speeches.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 11, 2019 11:33 AM

Oct 2017
BlancaXLobo said:
@Hikki_a1 i don't blame you, it was in one of the first episodes from the first season

Wow, that was actually pretty good and some points he made were true.
Jun 11, 2019 11:34 AM

Nov 2014
Hikki_a1 said:
BlancaXLobo said:

Are you a fan of the Diamonds from Steven Universe?
Jun 11, 2019 11:36 AM

Oct 2017
shanimebib said:
Not from my fave anime at all but Maid Ane had an amazing speech in one of the episodes of Maou Maou Yuusha.

There is also Hijikata's speech in front of the Shinsengumi in Gintama during the betrayal arc.

Korosensei's speech in Ansatsu Kyoushitsu's penultimate episode was memorable as well.

These probably make my all time fave speeches.

The Koro sensei speech was good. I haven't seen the other 2 anime lol.
Jun 11, 2019 11:37 AM

Oct 2017
BlancaXLobo said:
Hikki_a1 said:

Are you a fan of the Diamonds from Steven Universe?

I have never heard of it lol. What is it?
Jun 11, 2019 11:50 AM

Feb 2019
Right now is the last one Erwin did in SNK. Other than that, Kaiki's soliloquy and his speech to Nadeko in Monogatari are awesome as well.

cross3773Jun 15, 2019 5:29 AM
Jun 11, 2019 11:51 AM

Sep 2018
This was just brilliant. Perfect use of music, amazing voice acting. Anime fucked up a lot, but not that time.

Jun 11, 2019 11:52 AM

Oct 2017
crosswrm said:
Right now is the last one Erwin did in SNK. Other than that, Kaiki's soliloquy and his speech to Nadeko in Monogatari are awesome as well.

Erwin's speech was top tier and gave me the chills.
Jun 11, 2019 11:54 AM

Oct 2017
Ramy_Stereo said:
This was just brilliant. Perfect use of music, amazing voice acting. Anime fucked up a lot, but not that time.

Haha that is pretty decent. I forgot that happened in One Piece.

Do you remember what episode it was?
Jun 11, 2019 11:55 AM

Sep 2018
Hikki_a1 said:
Ramy_Stereo said:

Not sure, somewhere around ep 150 during the Jaya Arc
Jun 11, 2019 11:56 AM

Dec 2018
Basically anything Yang Wen-Li or Shougo Makishima says, as well as Lelouch's speeches if only for Jun Fukuyama's performance.
Jun 11, 2019 11:56 AM

Oct 2017
Ramy_Stereo said:
Hikki_a1 said:

Not sure, somewhere around ep 150 during the Jaya Arc

Thanks a lot :DDD

(30 characters....)
Jun 11, 2019 11:58 AM

Oct 2017
PorchmonkeyD said:
Basically anything Yang Wen-Li or Shougo Makishima says, as well as Lelouch's speeches if only for Jun Fukuyama's performance.

Psycho-Pass is an anime I still have to watch but Shogo Makishima looks pretty cool.

Lelouch is an amazing character!!!!
Jun 11, 2019 12:00 PM

Dec 2018
Hikki_a1 said:
PorchmonkeyD said:

Psycho-Pass is an anime I still have to watch but Shogo Makishima looks pretty cool.

Lelouch is an amazing character!!!!

Makishima and Lelouch are two of my favorites for sure
Jun 11, 2019 12:02 PM

Mar 2010
The "motivation" speech from inuyashiki and trump came to mind when reading the title of the thread
Jun 11, 2019 12:09 PM

Jul 2016

Really old but gold...
Jun 11, 2019 12:16 PM

Apr 2018
Owarimonogatari Season 2 spoilers

Koimonogatari spoilers

The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya

Jun 11, 2019 12:19 PM

Jul 2017
Already mentioned but the one from Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. Only memorable one I can remember off the top of my head
Jun 11, 2019 12:20 PM

Jun 2012
Kurenai's goodbye speech to Naruto and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHd3xfDzTg8

those were the first ones to come to mind...
Jun 11, 2019 12:20 PM

Oct 2017
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
Jun 11, 2019 12:22 PM
Mar 2011
There is also this speech from Bleach by Kurotsuchi on perfection. No idea why nobody mentions it (perhaps it's far from being the best).
Jun 11, 2019 12:26 PM

Mar 2015
Nothing will ever beat Tanya's speech. Such a perfect way to end the show and setup for a sequel we still haven't gotten huhu

Jun 11, 2019 12:41 PM
Jul 2018
Kiritsugu's speech to Saber:

Seconding Kyon's introspection from Disappearance. And Erwin's speech just was special.
Jun 11, 2019 12:59 PM

Oct 2017
naens said:
There is also this speech from Bleach by Kurotsuchi on perfection. No idea why nobody mentions it (perhaps it's far from being the best).

I'm going to watch Bleach during my summer break and hopefully this speech is good :D
Jun 11, 2019 1:01 PM

Oct 2017
operationvalkyri said:
Kiritsugu's speech to Saber:

Seconding Kyon's introspection from Disappearance. And Erwin's speech just was special.

That part was really epic, fate zero is an amazing anime with great characters!
Jun 11, 2019 1:03 PM

Oct 2017
lapio said:
Kurenai's goodbye speech to Naruto and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHd3xfDzTg8

those were the first ones to come to mind...

I haven't seen When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace but I have seen this clip and it's outstanding, such a great speech. Saori Hayami did an amazing job with this voice acting. She's my favourite voice actor :D
Jun 11, 2019 1:14 PM
Shattered Angel

Mar 2015
Hachiman's genuine speech is my fave.
(Then again, I think all of Hachiman's philosophies and monologues are great!)

Another really good one that gave me goosebumps was Junichi Tachinbana's speech during the Morishima arc in Amagami SS+ Plus.

Eita Kidou's speech to Masuzu in Oreshura was amazing as well!

The aforementioned Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo was great too!

Jeez, I never thought about anime speeches so much before and this thread brought back good memories!
Jun 11, 2019 1:21 PM

Oct 2017
-Zephyr- said:
Hachiman's genuine speech is my fave.
(Then again, I think all of Hachiman's philosophies and monologues are great!)

Another really good one that gave me goosebumps was Junichi Tachinbana's speech during the Morishima arc in Amagami SS+ Plus.

Eita Kidou's speech to Masuzu in Oreshura was amazing as well!

The aforementioned Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo was great too!

Jeez, I never thought about anime speeches so much before and this thread brought back good memories!

I also like all of Hachiman's philosophies and monologues that is what makes him my favourite character ^^

The speech in Amagami SS+ Plus was really good and I never expected that from Junichi Tachinbana lol.

Glad to hear that you're enjoying this thread :D
Jun 11, 2019 1:27 PM

May 2009
"You have no right to do this; I don't care what your contract says; they're humans; you don't own them!... You call killing people with that smug look on your face "maintaining composure"? You've exploited these people for generations, yet you call them the criminals so you shoot them in cold blood!"

"If you want to shoot them, you'll have to shoot me first. But you'd better be ready for me to shoot back!"

source: Kiddy Grade, episode
, speaker is
GlennMagusHarveyJun 11, 2019 4:20 PM
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Jun 11, 2019 1:32 PM

Apr 2013
Orryx said:
Nothing will ever beat Tanya's speech. Such a perfect way to end the show and setup for a sequel we still haven't gotten huhu

Well her previous "graduation" speech which is a reference to full metal jacket was even better.
Jun 11, 2019 1:36 PM

Jan 2018
All of Erwin's speeches are awesome , especially the one in the second season when they wanted to retrieve Eren . Man that one was epic .
Jun 11, 2019 1:43 PM

May 2014
I really like Dr. Hiluluk's speech from One Piece. It's a classic.
Jun 11, 2019 1:53 PM

May 2018
Probably not my absolute fav but it was the very first speech in my mind none the less.

"Listen up! Let’s say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, but it’s cold outside your bed. You don’t want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong! You make up your mind to go! You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose! You think that all your life has led to this moment! But then you realize. It isn’t the bathroom! You’re still in bed! That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire! But you don’t stop! You can’t stop! That’s what I’m talking about! That’s the truth of the strawberry milk! Do you get it?”
Gintoki , Gintama
Jun 11, 2019 2:00 PM

Apr 2016
It's more of a dramatic soliloquy or monologue as opposed to a speech. In 3-gatsu no Lion, when Rei ranted after beating the drunk on Christmas holidays, I will never forget that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2019 2:04 PM

May 2018
People actually like those?
Come on you guys!
Jun 11, 2019 2:05 PM

Jan 2009
any speech in gurren lagann with "who the hell do you think we are" and "believe in me who believes in you" and etc
Jun 11, 2019 3:40 PM

Oct 2017
GlennMagusHarvey said:
"You have no right to do this; I don't care what your contract says; they're humans; you don't own them!... You call killing people with that smug look on your face "maintaining composure"? You've exploited these people for generations, yet you call them the criminals so you shoot them in cold blood!"

"If you want to shoot them, you'll have to shoot me first. But you'd better be ready for me to shoot back!"

Who is this speech by you never specified?
Jun 11, 2019 3:41 PM

Oct 2017
Vinsmoke-Sanji66 said:
All of Erwin's speeches are awesome , especially the one in the second season when they wanted to retrieve Eren . Man that one was epic .

Erwin is the GOAT of Attack on Titan :D
Jun 11, 2019 4:17 PM

Oct 2013
Is really fucking hard to pick one specific speech from Shakugan no Shana but will go with Hebi's speech in episode 14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk1sX3w0qHU&t=190

Is so commanding and clearly shows his goals and ambitions to bring happiness to his people no matter what obstacle in his way
Jun 11, 2019 4:20 PM

May 2009
Hikki_a1 said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:

Who is this speech by you never specified?
Oh, sorry.

This is from Kiddy Grade. The speaker is
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Jun 11, 2019 4:31 PM

Jan 2018
Hikki_a1 said:
One of my favourite speech in anime is from Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo during one of the last episodes. The speech was said by Kamiigusa Misaki and it was really amazing and emotional T^T

Pretty much came here to say this. I got my start as a musician playing a local coffeehouse, but it was unfortunately shut down in early 2014. During the four years that I frequented that place, it became more of a home to me than my actual home. It was like a haven for artists- a place where I felt accepted by everyone. The owner went to court over some legal issues after he brought a partner in (the partner had ill intentions and wanted to steal the company for her own gain), but myself, along with the other regulars appeared at every court meeting to back him up. The similarities between their plea to save Sakura Hall and our efforts to defend our beloved coffee shop were strikingly similar, so that episode really hit me hard. So yeah, even though the situations weren't entirely the same, I have really personal reasons for considering that my favorite speech in all of anime as well. ^_^

"I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the
people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited.
"
― Jorge Luis Borges
[url=]Goodreads[/url] | [url=]Letterboxd[/url]

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Interest and hobbies change with time

nishant0 - 9 hours ago

28 by MasterTasuke »»
15 minutes ago

» Things you are jealous of in anime

IpreferEcchi - Apr 20

41 by Ende_uraa »»
15 minutes ago

» Credit cards companies are forcing the Hentai industry

Dije - 11 hours ago

44 by _FRB_ »»
21 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - 8 hours ago

19 by MasterTasuke »»
25 minutes ago

» Isekai anime are better than any other genre.

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 20

46 by LostSpectre »»
34 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.