Forum Settings
Forums

Spring 2019 Clash of Unsupported Shows - Kono Oto Tomare! vs Sarazanmai - Match 5

Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jun 11, 10:33 AM

Spring 2019 Clash of Unsupported Shows - Match 5
Kono Oto Tomare! vs Sarazanmai

CLICK THE IMAGES BELOW TO SEE MORE ABOUT EACH SHOW

Vote by clearly stating your choice in a reply to this thread
To see more about this tournament: click here!

Modified by Hibbington, Jun 13, 6:24 AM

Jun 11, 10:34 AM

Kono Oto Tomare!

Alicia1020
"They characters work well off each other. The animation is stunning and music is beautiful. 10 out of 10. One of my favorites this season."

MisaoAino
"This show can be considered a typical school anime. Nevertheless, the plot and the characters' relationship make of it a memorable and charming show."

Jokobo
"Very strong character development, so the most important element of club series was realized. Likeable and deep characters are all that I need from this anime."

DrainZ
"A heavily melodramatic show that balances between being serious at times and comedic at other times. The characters bounce well of one another, which in turn both creates and solves conflicts. Good backstories. Good ship. Nice animation. Also, the show goes a long way to respect and honor the koto, which I like."

Selinea
"Great drama, likeable characters, good music, top of my PRC list/class, what more do you want?"

BlueSkylark
"Don't even know why this is so low tbh. in terms of score. To me it's the 2nd best Show of the season and on some days it's the best. Great Drama, great SoL, likeable characters everything is here."

CatherineLane
"The stories are great, The development of the characters is well made. "

TheCobraSlayer
"Nothing original here, but that doesn't mean it's not great. This is a great example of execution mattering more than originality."

Screex
"One of my fav shows this season, deep and relatable characters with good backstory, a ton of character development, great interactions, good drama."

Sarazanmai

Alicia1020
Has a fun wacky them and the art style is very nice. The songs are catchy too.

MisaoAino
"The first episode is a big shock but the irrationalism will start to make sense later. The way they portray the emotions is very original. Girls: there's some fujo material too."

Jokobo
"Its really no wonder that Ikuhara's show doesn't gather large audience. His shows are very unique and you need to read between lines and pay attention to lot of details to understand the plot and symbolism behind it, but its worth it."

DrainZ
"This show is really weird and I love it! Not sure if there is a deeper message or just random bullshit, but it's pretty damn entertaining nevertheless. Background information about the characters is recurrently being revealed in interesting ways, which repeatedly makes me change my perspective on them. Also, the animation is really slick and the insert songs are jams."

Selinea
If crazy imagery and arm chair psychology is your thing, the wackiness of Sarazanmai will appeal to you. Personally, I really enjoy the deliberate pacing and persistent character development.

BlueSkylark
Welp it's a weird show, after a lot of episodic stuff this show recently finally get's into it's own.

CatherineLane
"The first episode might trow you off a little bit but everything makes sense afterwards and for me is so interesting it has some deep stuff in it and I love that. Also the songs are catchy (at least for me) "

Screex
"A little repetitive imo but great symbolism and fleshed out characters."

Jun 11, 10:49 AM

Kono Oto Tomare!

Jun 11, 10:51 AM

Kono Oto Tomare!

Jun 11, 11:01 AM
Kono Oto Tomare!

Jun 11, 11:05 AM

Kono Oto Tomare!

Jun 11, 11:06 AM

Kono Oto Tomare!

"I used to think he was the insecure type who isn't capable of having big dreams. But that's not right. He's the type to have countless smaller dreams that he can achieve perfectly, one by one. They may be small individually, but as they keep coming true, they quickly become one huge dream."

Jun 11, 11:22 AM

This isn't even a competition.
Kono Oto Tomare!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 11, 12:37 PM

Kono Oto Tomare!
How long am I going to keep making wishes that can never be granted-Natsume Yujinchou

Jun 11, 2:38 PM

Sarazanmai

Jun 11, 7:09 PM

Kono Oto Tomare!

I bet those first three eps will be more catchy than Sarazanmai's

Jun 13, 3:41 AM

Plz, Sarazanmai first 3 eps are gonna be catchier.

Jun 13, 6:23 AM

Final Result

Kono Oto Tomare! - 8
Sarazanmai - 2