Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 233 Discussion

Jun 11, 6:10 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Miyabi meets Hina and asks her, who is Natsuo for her. Hina remembers everything between her and Natsuo, but she answer Miyabi, she is like him just his sister. But after Hina goes home and see Natsuo after taking a shower she imagines Natsuo and Miyabi has sex, so she doesn't like this thoughts.
Training Camp starts. Miyabi talked to her friend, she notices that Miyabi determined. And Miyabi is really determined. After the minor events of the camp, the new members ask if Miyabi and Natsuo dating. Natsuo answers they not dating, but Miyabi seems pleased with the question... And at the night Miyabi sneaks to the Natsuo room and wakes him up, saying she need to talk with him.
Modified by Akagi-kun, Jun 11, 11:33 PM

Jun 11, 10:56 AM
I laughed so hard at Hina's reaction when she's imagining those MiyabixNat things XD

Jun 11, 12:30 PM
Akagi-kun said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Miyabi meets Hinata and asks her, who is Natsuo for her. Hina remembers everything between her and Natsuo, but she answer Miyabi, he is just her brother. But after Hina goes home and see Natsuo after taking a shower she imagines Natsuo and Miyabi has sex, so she doesn't like this thoughts.
Training Camp starts. Miyabi talked to her friend, she notices that Miyabi determined. And Miyabi is really determined. After the minor events of the camp, the new members ask if Miyabi and Natsuo dating. Natsuo answers they not dating, but Miyabi seems pleased with the question... And at the night Miyabi sneaks to the Natsuo room and wakes him up, saying she need to talk with him.

Hey man, from where do you read everything so early?

Jun 11, 12:47 PM

Sangboi said:

Hey man, from where do you read everything so early?

I read RAWs. English version will be available in a few hours.

Jun 11, 5:22 PM
God, it's me Matthew. Can you please bring Rui back ASAP????????????????

Jun 11, 11:35 PM

To describe the plot twists in this manga, I think, the word "suddenly" suited best of all. Hina "suddenly" decides to leave Natsuo, says nothing to him, although, is logical would was discuss all with Natsuo and ask him wait a bit. Then Rui "suddenly" and completely illogical takes a way to break off their relationship. And now, Serizawa, after more than six months of inaction (which seems to be how long it's been since Natsuo and Rui broke up), finally, "suddenly" decides to act. Honestly, I'm more and more starting to think that Sasuga's "GE" was better. Because she knew from the beginning how her story was going to end.
Reading last chapters I have a strong suspicion that from the very beginning she wanted to finish Domecano story in a different way. But now, for some reason, this already planned end is being hastily redone. What's why, the most part of last 20 chapters look like some kind of filler...

Jun 12, 3:02 AM

Akagi-kun said:
To describe the plot twists in this manga, I think, the word "suddenly" suited best of all. Hina "suddenly" decides to leave Natsuo, says nothing to him, although, is logical would was discuss all with Natsuo and ask him wait a bit. Then Rui "suddenly" and completely illogical takes a way to break off their relationship. And now, Serizawa, after more than six months of inaction (which seems to be how long it's been since Natsuo and Rui broke up), finally, "suddenly" decides to act. Honestly, I'm more and more starting to think that Sasuga's "GE" was better. Because she knew from the beginning how her story was going to end.
Reading last chapters I have a strong suspicion that from the very beginning she wanted to finish Domecano story in a different way. But now, for some reason, this already planned end is being hastily redone. What's why, the most part of last 20 chapters look like some kind of filler...

I have more faith in the author than that. Pretty sure that, as I've said before, that this whole thing is the build up to the start of another Hina love arc. Right now, having Serizawa and Hina talk about Natsuo just proves that point. Serizawa is just being used as a catalyst to make Hina jealous. Hina will realize that she cares for Natsuo much more than as family and will try to get back with him. I wouldn't be surprised if Hina crashes their little acting camp.
Modified by hugedata, Jun 12, 3:06 AM

Jun 12, 1:35 PM

Chapter already online on Crunchyroll

hugedata said:
Akagi-kun said:

I have more faith in the author than that. Pretty sure that, as I've said before, that this whole thing is the build up to the start of another Hina love arc. Right now, having Serizawa and Hina talk about Natsuo just proves that point. Serizawa is just being used as a catalyst to make Hina jealous. Hina will realize that she cares for Natsuo much more than as family and will try to get back with him. I wouldn't be surprised if Hina crashes their little acting camp.

Please god no... hope Seri gets him and FY Hina XD

Jun 12, 6:01 PM

Natsuo is about to Stiff arm Serizawa right into the friendzone. I feel bad for Serizawa because I actually like her but like Natsuo said it doesn't seem that way. I feel like he would seem a little bit more embarrassed. It's clear he has no feelings for Serizawa...this poor girl's heart is going to shatter in my opinion.
Fall 2019 Waifus in Profile.

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 13, 5:00 AM
Akagi-kun said:

I agree, these chapters are not as exciting as the previous chapters (<210).

Jun 15, 1:54 AM
SoL Enthusiast

Serizawa is getting set up just to be knocked down. Can't help but feel bad for her.
:)

Jun 15, 5:32 PM

Miyabi is such a nice girl, but I just know its not going to work out -.- Hina already feeling jealous

"I don't really understand loneliness. What I do understand is happiness. "

Jun 16, 3:30 AM
Akagi-kun said:

As someone who read the manga in 3 days, I can say I definitely agree with you. It's like modern horror movies, just sudden jumpscares everywhere. And Natsuo getting together with Seruzawa just seems stupid at this point, and her whole arc just seems forced. We already had the same situation with Momo, and I feel like the author is just trying to force some tension into the story before giving us the obvious ending of Natsuo and Rui being together.

Jun 20, 4:54 PM
Miyabi decides to make her move knowing that Natsuo and Rui have broke up and Hina sees him as a brother. Hina cries because she does not want Miyabi to succeed because she does not see him as a brother
I don't think its clear at all that Natsuo and Rui will end up together We will see when she returns from the USA Natsuo just leave himself open to other women and Rui can't stand that even if he is not cheating on her She is lucky that she does not know that Hina was living with Natsuo It would drive her crazy

Jun 22, 7:58 AM
Great, another reason to hate Rui. I used to love her so much but I started to hate her after leaving Natsuo alone, like what the hell?! Please let Rui and Natsuo end up, chapter 75-up was basically all about her and natsuo's story. Killing their relationship really sucked up the whole plot.

Jun 23, 7:52 AM

I'm so frustrated now I don't even feel like continuing reading this

Preview MangaManga Store