Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Black Clover Episode 87 Discussion

Jun 11, 1:00 PM

Welp Zora is back and he with them Black Bulls jaz as the spoilers says it.

Well then Raia's backstory, if I'm right the conflict between humans and elves must have begun when Raia took a human girl for a wife and them humans don't like it.

Jun 11, 3:26 PM

Not a whole lot happened this episode. I gotta say those royal knights robes are ugly af.

Jun 11, 3:47 PM

lol at Yami's reactions this episode. He's the best!

Jun 11, 5:53 PM

Zora being always part of the Black bulls was a big shocker. It truly is amazing and caught me by surprise!

Those royal knight robes were pretty slick, except for Asta's though. Nozel being a member was also a shocker too, wondering how will he cooperate with his little sister? But what also caught my attention is that Raia is the same as Licht, both are elves who knew each other. I'm so fired up for the next arc!

Poor Clover king!!!
"You know the rules, kill them all and keep moving "--- Lil Wayne- John

Jun 11, 6:00 PM

Illyricus said:
Did they changed Rhya's voice actor after all the thing with his previous one being arrested?

Yes they changed Rhya's VA, his new va is Morita Masakazu.

Jun 11, 11:46 PM
So finally Zora dons the Black Bulls uniform. No surprise there.

The formation of the Royal Knights plus some others. As usual, a dialogue-heavy episode.

And Petit Clover this episode is super hilarious.

Let the action begin! Infiltrate the enemy's hideout!

Jun 12, 12:41 AM

Hype episode! They need to give my boi Asta some respect, him and the squad took out two of the main bad guys already. Then they give him a garbo uniform like BRUH...

Jun 12, 2:34 AM
Liked how Zora not showing any respect to Mereoleona. She's acting all bossy to even the King lol. Well not that King deserved any respect at all. Another guy who didn't respect her is Nozel.

Asta getting the worst uniform probably had some reasons. Like he will be fighting in the frontline and sooner or later his robe will be ripped in no time. Especially when they're fighting the Midnight Eye Sun. But still....... Asta deserve more respect.

I wonder who Raia masquerade as in the Clover Kingdom. My guess would be Dorothy.

Well, entering the last arc for this season.......

Jun 12, 3:05 AM

Moune-Chan said:
Illyricus said:
Did they changed Rhya's voice actor after all the thing with his previous one being arrested?

Yes they changed Rhya's VA, his new va is Morita Masakazu.
Ah, so it was Morita all along. I didn't recognized him at all. Thanks for responding to my question, btw ;)

renzospark said:
Illyricus said:
Also, those elves remind me of the Noah from D. Gray Man. An ancient race who died in the past, but whose members are apparently able to resurrect by reincarnating in humans in the present time, while having the memories of their past lifes, thing who makes them loathe the humans, just like how the Noah despise the Innocence.
This. I also think that Black Clover had more similarities to D.Gray-Man than to Naruto or Fairy Tail.
I mean in a way Asta even got Allen's sword, so... xD

Jun 12, 9:12 AM
Should have been far more serious, and Noelle made it... and for some reason Asta doesn't have a full robe. Overall 2/5

Jun 12, 2:25 PM

looking by the different robes at the end, Mimosa best girl?

Jun 12, 8:49 PM

royal knights assemble.... I hope we see some more on action

Jun 12, 9:25 PM
This show is each episode is still getting even better!

I truly thought about Zora when Mereoleona mentioned that one was missing! And what a surprise, it really was Zora! Black bull's outfit suit him well!

I really expect also everyone there to had passed, and i am also happy that Finral passed aswel, but he isnt full recovered!

Didn't expect Nozel to join Royal Knights aswell, i have a feeling he will be the best Noelle's brother, i hope! Lets see how they will get along futurely! But for now i still dont like him!

So they are gonna attack midnight sun, next episode, that flashback at the end gave em some curiosity about who is the Litch's son, and the preview incresed my clifhanger even more!

Jun 13, 5:03 AM

The animation was a little off this ep, although strangely it suited Luck perfectly, the expressions were well animated with him. I liked the plot progression, as well as addressing the vague issue of a Captain's role in the Royal Knights. I guessed that Zora would be a Bull and I'm glad that it happened, I'm also happy that it happened the way it did as it fits his ideology and character archetype. He reminds me a lot of Stain from MHA, and I'd probably say that Zora, Luck and Raia will end up being my favourite three characters after this arc.
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------

Itachi Uchiha

Jun 14, 6:59 AM
IM ALREADY EXCITED ABOUT THIS ROYAL KNIGHTS THING...

and now they will face off against the eye of midnight sun.. yeah... the last time it has been featured is that its just between black bulls vs them, and now we can see other magic knights + luck, Noelle, asta dealing w/ the rest of them...

yeah..

Jun 14, 6:59 AM
IM ALREADY EXCITED ABOUT THIS ROYAL KNIGHTS THING...

and now they will face off against the eye of midnight sun.. yeah... the last time it has been featured is that its just between black bulls vs them, and now we can see other magic knights + luck, Noelle, asta dealing w/ the rest of them...

yeah..

Jun 14, 5:01 PM

Finally! a new arc is initiating!
Royal Knights has been formed!
Zola has now been revealed that he's also a Black Bulls member! awesome!!!
I wonder who is the child of Licht?
5/5.
LOLZ at Astas Royal Knight outfit! it lacked of fabric production! bwahaha!

Jun 15, 5:01 PM
Zora getting recruited to the Black Bulls is the highlight of this episode, so excited :)

Jun 15, 10:15 PM
Haha ofc Astas outfit gotta be unique, perfect for him as a swordsman. Petit clover this ep is hella funny lmfao

Jul 1, 7:43 AM

When they were doing the doctor bit on Petit Clover, I was fully expecting Asta to look like Black Jack.

Jul 6, 1:29 PM
What an episode. Great to know how Vangeance and Yami became captains and rivals.

Preview MangaManga Store