Forum Settings
Forums
Jun 10, 2:50 PM
Looking for an anime to bing this summer, from what I know both Jojo and Fate are pretty long and are popular series. Which one is better, and why?

Jun 10, 3:03 PM

Fate...

I'm now watching JoJo Stardust Crusaders and it's nowhere near good as it's prequel

Jun 11, 6:48 AM

watch JoJo, its longer, more entertaining and each part has a new feel to it and a different but epic main character

Jun 11, 10:05 AM

Watch Gundam instead

Jun 11, 10:07 AM

Lonely_Ronin123 said:
Fate...

I'm now watching JoJo Stardust Crusaders and it's nowhere near good as it's prequel

I thought the complete opposite lol

Jun 13, 1:06 PM
Thug Hunter

I watched Fate and I couldn't even finish Zero. I found it to be bland and boring. On the other site, Jojo's is not that "serious" but I like it more, because of the ingenious combats, the charismatic characters and how Araki tells the story. Also, the Jojo's anime is like the perfect adaptation for any manga.

Jun 13, 2:12 PM

i'd pick jojo
i don't like either but fate is bullshit with its endless cashgrab fanservicey spinoffs and convoluted lore and instead of involving yourself with that mess you'd be better off just reading the visual novels /stay night and /hollow ataraxia, watching the zero anime and calling it a day

jojo is inconsistent in terms of its quality, but it is enjoyable at several points, mostly linear and doesn't pull garbage lore straight out of its ass
Modified by young_kappa, Jun 13, 2:18 PM
i hate forums

Jun 13, 2:18 PM

Lonely_Ronin123 said:
Fate...

That just so happens to be the worst part. Nearly everything after it is better except part 6.
i hate forums

Jun 14, 7:56 AM

Fate is you want something overly complicated with waifus. JoJo if you want a fever dream with husbandos. Fate/kaleid if you want to go to jail.

#StopWakameAbuse

Jun 14, 8:14 AM

Except for Fate/Zero, Jojo is a better choice..
Fate is full of unreasonable spinoff anyway, in Jojo you get a big continuous series ...
Yes watching Gundam is a good choice too ...

Jun 14, 8:21 AM

Orryx said:
Fate is you want something overly complicated with waifus. JoJo if you want a fever dream with husbandos. Fate/kaleid if you want to go to jail.

A round of applause for the best commentary in the thread.

But i prefer the husbandos from Fate.