Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 9, 2019 1:51 PM

May 2019
How do anime producers decide which anime studio they should give anime to? Do they count the the strength/weakness of a studio/staff? (TBH I doubt). What if AOT gets assigned to some shit studio? Also I doubt AOT getting assigned to a different studio will get us more episodes. OPM got assigned to JC not only we got S2 after 4 years also it is of shit quality. Ufotable/Bones would be a safe bet for AOT. For rest studios it depends on staff working on it. Like A-1 Studio or Madhouse. They can produce good quality stuff if they give project to right people. It would be interesting to see who gets AOT. Maybe production IG (the parent compant of Studio Wit).
Don't be a self pretentious that is the most gayest thing ever
English Dubs are better than subs
You all have anime profile pic so you opinion doesn't count
Your Waifu is trash
Cory in the house is the best anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA
Japanese are one of the most xenophobic nations
My Anime List looks like a website from 1990s
Jun 9, 2019 1:55 PM

Jan 2009
ye high chance Production IG gets it but it will have to wait like maybe for a long time since anime studios are fully book until 2020

The anime industry is currently operating at full capacity, with many studios fully booked until 2020. A general shortage of young workers in Japan caused by its aging demographics is exacerbated by the low wages paid to junior animators, leaving limited room for further growth.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/japans-anime-industry-grows-record-177b-boosted-by-your-name-exports-1058463

Jun 9, 2019 2:08 PM

May 2019
deg said:
ye high chance Production IG gets it but it will have to wait like maybe for a long time since anime studios are fully book until 2020

The anime industry is currently operating at full capacity, with many studios fully booked until 2020. A general shortage of young workers in Japan caused by its aging demographics is exacerbated by the low wages paid to junior animators, leaving limited room for further growth.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/japans-anime-industry-grows-record-177b-boosted-by-your-name-exports-1058463

I didn't know about studio's getting booked until 2020. Sounds pretty bad.
Your Waifu is trash
Jun 10, 2019 7:45 AM

Sep 2014
Perks of starting a career as an animator

- Little to no pay
- massive workload
- 80h weeks
- you just dont get paid for the other 40h you spend at the studio

"I wonder why we dont have enough animators?"

For real, the industry gets more money than ever. Maybe invest in the right places.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 10, 2019 1:54 PM

May 2019
Comander-07 said:
Perks of starting a career as an animator

- Little to no pay
- massive workload
- 80h weeks
- you just dont get paid for the other 40h you spend at the studio

"I wonder why we dont have enough animators?"

For real, the industry gets more money than ever. Maybe invest in the right places.

The whole industry needs reshaping. USA can help like Netflix (Not movies adaptations but originals like Devilman Crybaby, Ajin, Castlevania...) since they pay more for show as compare to typical Japanese anime producer. But a lot of people will dislike it and say that USA is ruining anime
Your Waifu is trash
Jun 10, 2019 4:19 PM

Apr 2015
obvious_troll said:

The whole industry needs reshaping. USA can help like Netflix (Not movies adaptations but originals like Devilman Crybaby, Ajin, Castlevania...) since they pay more for show as compare to typical Japanese anime producer. But a lot of people will dislike it and say that USA is ruining anime

It's one big misconception that Netflix is somehow shaking up the investor side of things within the industry by paying more than other committee members, yeah that's just plain false.

Out of their entire anime catalog they've been on not a single production committee, which means they haven't invested in it. All they've done thus far is to buy exclusive licenses which countless of streaming services do. The first actual funded project by them is a 4 ep original OVA that has yet to release.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2019

548 by ARTisANexplosion »»
47 minutes ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

802 by jebras »»
Apr 23, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

668 by Beqapapi »»
Apr 12, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

734 by lightning19 »»
Apr 12, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.