Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2019 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The main plot is picking up a bit more again but I still have doubts about the mystery of the Lost City. I mean, even if they discover the true secrets of it, then what.

Just two more episodes left and honestly, I don't have a great feeling about the rest of the show.
Jun 9, 2019 9:32 AM

Aug 2013
S they will be heading straight for Lost.

That didn't care about what will happen to his subordinate.

Jun 9, 2019 12:51 PM

Jun 2017
Next episode things will heat up again, neat.
Jun 9, 2019 1:36 PM

Jul 2015
Not much to tell about this episode, calm before the storm i guess.

Also there was no point for the green hair girl to die. i guess the bad guy totally lost it, even before going to the lost... (ツ)
Jun 9, 2019 7:15 PM

Oct 2015
Takuya looked more depressed than Yuki? Is it because he's the one that would be doing the most work after this, poor guy!

Taiyo is one cruel scientist, to do that to a person that is devoted to you!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 9, 2019 10:17 PM

Dec 2018
I honestly don't even care about this anime anymore but I'm way too far into it to drop it...boring episode, as usual, <sigh>
Jun 9, 2019 11:14 PM

Jul 2017
Puzzle-forming time! Seems that the Lost itself is more than just a message for Yuki. The dangerous Taiyo is also making his move. Both sides of the coin, for different purposes.

It's this late that both Takuya and Yuki were mere Guinea pigs, but amidst the fear, they press on. The assistants, connected to Yuki's dad, wants to help the both of them see this to fruition.

On Lacuna's side, Taiyo has lost all human conscience to fight Daichi's "antidote", even risking Tsuki in the process.

Despite the calm before the storm, didn't really feel a ton about the finale.
Jun 10, 2019 4:20 AM
Jul 2018
I just found out that this is based on a Japanese video game for mobile, lol. I want to see the portal 100% opened.
Jun 10, 2019 12:20 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Too bad the plan that they had to bring the agency into the light failed though. Looks like the lost is an area that will be difficult to penetrate though. While trying to stop Takuya and Yuki from entering the lost would have been the correct choice deciding to let them instead make their own choices though was perhaps the better one as stopping here would mean wasting all their efforts so far and to mention the efforts of all their allies who paid the ultimate price to get them here. For Yuki being able to have a normal life must have been something thats quite alien to her. Looks like Taiyo won't be content until he gets inside the lost no matter how many he has to sacrifice to get there. looks like Taiyo, Daichi and Yuki are about to have one hell of an encounter inside the lost. Overall a decent ep and a calm one that served to show not just how high the stakes have become but also how much work Tatsuya's allies actually helped behind the scenes while at the same time showing the struggles that each live with as they assist in this fight against the agency.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2019 11:36 AM

May 2018
Welp too bad for Tsuki for having to volunteer as Taiyo's lab rat, cu'z he just up up the anti
Jun 12, 2019 8:58 AM
Mar 2018
I have mixed feelings about this episode. First, Eiji and Kikyou are bloody hypocrites!! I honestly think that the only reason they revealed the information about surge particles is for their self-satisfaction. It is obvious that Yuki and Takuya would still choose to go to Lost so the revelation served no purpose in this case. Eiji and Kikyou just want to have deniability and a "guiltless" conscience if Yuiki and Takuya end up dying in Lost. That said, I liked the scene at the sea.
Aug 6, 2019 8:27 AM

Jul 2015
Taiyo sure is a dick, turning tsuki into a labrat like that

Apr 18, 2020 11:25 AM

Apr 2016
So they're moving forward to Lost even if it kills them.

Holy shit that long haired Lacuma guy is complete scum, sacrificing his long-time subordinate like that.
May 1, 2020 6:04 PM

Aug 2017

As I expected, Taiyou went crazy while it seems Tsuki died. What a forced way that Kouta has survived, anticlimactic and forced.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 31, 2022 1:55 PM

Jun 2016
A whole ep for one major decision. Do they stay, or do they go? Behind all the confusion they probably were already intending to go, no matter the danger. Also, good timing scientists, telling them now rather than, I don't know, weeks ago at this point. Sheesh.

Kouta giving absolutely zero fucks about the fact he nearly died by going to a freaking cinema. On that note, is Kaibara always secretly following his former subordinates around, cause if so, that's hella creepy. Go back to farming tomatoes, ya filthy perv.
A-Simple-SquireJan 31, 2022 2:25 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

21 by Saku33 »»
Apr 6, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2019

21 by Saku33 »»
Apr 6, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 12, 2019

15 by Saku33 »»
Apr 6, 5:10 AM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2019

127 by Saku33 »»
Apr 4, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2019

47 by PKAmmoTroop »»
Aug 1, 2022 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.