Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Gegege no Kitarou (2018) Episode 59 Discussion

Jun 8, 5:20 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah it's nice to see more emotional and human relationships explored in this show.

Keeping it simple like this feels good. I think the emotoinal content is well executed for the episode.

Jun 8, 9:23 PM
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah it's nice to see more emotional and human relationships explored in this show.

Keeping it simple like this feels good. I think the emotoinal content is well executed for the episode.

These are some of my favorites, the ones with dark endings :> Still none beat the train ride, erminds me so much of hell girl.

Jun 9, 8:37 AM

Cada quién cosecha lo que siembra, esa frase le queda muy bien a ese wey.
No tomo malas decisiones, me gusta apoyar causas perdidas. | Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live y Mirai Nikki. Así de jodido está mi gusto en anime, y estoy bien pinche orgulloso de ello.

Jun 9, 10:40 AM
Serves him right for turning a waifu into a yandere.

Jun 10, 6:07 AM

The disappearance cases were creepy at first, with the cactus and all, but there was just one sad, and revolting story behind it. Mana's friend was a fool though. She saw the cactus eating her father, and instead of calling for help after running away, she decides to text Mana right in front of the man-eating plant. Mana was pretty "smart" too, entering the house without waiting for Kitarou and Neko-Musume to arrive first. Well, at least she told them about it. lol

And that man was despicable, taking advantage of other people's feelings, and hard-earned money like that. And I was annoyed when Kitarou didn't let her have her revenge, though I could see why he tried to stop her, it was obvious the man wasn't going to keep his promise to stop conning women. But as soon as I saw her crazy smile in the end of that scene I knew that he was done for. And she even waited for him to break his promise too. He just reaped what he sowed.

Jun 13, 11:16 PM

Another you reap what you sow episode! and much more horrifying!
4/5.