Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 10 Discussion

Jun 11, 5:04 PM
I liked the episode a lot but I was left with too many questions. Did Tamayo remove the curse in Nezuko? Did she conduct the procedure for surviving on bood alone? Or was everything forgotten after the battle? I wish there were answers to these questions but I guess we will know as the anime continues. Nevertheless, it was a good episode as usual. I am willing to bet that Tamayo is a former twelve moons member.

Jun 12, 12:41 AM
Tanjirou broke his leg and ribs in that fight, then is up and walking around just fine in what seemed like the next day? alright then.

Jun 12, 5:47 AM
why is nobody ever mentioning the Jojo references?

Jun 12, 6:03 AM
The curse of Muzan Kibutsuyi. Could someone explain to me with more certainty why was it activated?
Nezuko has become too strong, even without drinking blood or devouring human flesh. Is amazing!.
"The magic aroma of reverie" is like a truth serum. Is it strange that Dr. Tamayo seems so beautiful to me?
If those two demons of Kibutsuji were so strong without being part of the 12 Demonic Moons, then, how much stronger are those demons of Elite ?. Tanjiro will have a really difficult battle.

When Nezuko hugged Tamayo and stroked Yushiro's head, he touched my heart.

At last, the unlucky blonde made a new appearance. Is this the beginning of a team? xD.
This anime is a jewel.

Jun 12, 6:41 AM

Nice episode but will we get a generic Shounen sidekick introduced?

Jun 12, 7:23 AM
Hancock23 said:
I liked the episode a lot but I was left with too many questions. Did Tamayo remove the curse in Nezuko? Did she conduct the procedure for surviving on bood alone? Or was everything forgotten after the battle? I wish there were answers to these questions but I guess we will know as the anime continues. Nevertheless, it was a good episode as usual. I am willing to bet that Tamayo is a former twelve moons member.

1. Why would you think her curse is removed? Even so there is no way for it to activate since she can't talk (yet). Anyways you may have noticed that Nezuko isn't normal.
2. She was the first to survive on blood alone. I guess there wouldn't be much of a procedure. Maybe drink a lot of blood until you can live normaly and then gradually reduce the amount required.
3. What was forgotten?
4. Tamayo is too weak compared to the 12 moons

Jun 12, 7:30 AM
WolfDFireBreidi said:
The curse of Muzan Kibutsuyi. Could someone explain to me with more certainty why was it activated?
Nezuko has become too strong, even without drinking blood or devouring human flesh. Is amazing!.
"The magic aroma of reverie" is like a truth serum. Is it strange that Dr. Tamayo seems so beautiful to me?
If those two demons of Kibutsuji were so strong without being part of the 12 Demonic Moons, then, how much stronger are those demons of Elite ?. Tanjiro will have a really difficult battle.

When Nezuko hugged Tamayo and stroked Yushiro's head, he touched my heart.

At last, the unlucky blonde made a new appearance. Is this the beginning of a team? xD.
This anime is a jewel.

1.The curse exists to protect Kibutsuji's identity. It activates whenever a demon utters his name or anything that would be a risk to his identity.
2. The 12 moons are strong and they are ranked. The top 6 are called upper moons and they are on a whole different level than any other demon. Unfortunately as far as I can remember and if the anime's pace remains the same we will see only one current 12 moon and a former 12 moon which are not part of the upper moons

Jun 12, 7:37 AM

WolfDFireBreidi said:

Muzan curse activate when a demon speak of his name. It a measure to make sure the demon don't sell him out Tamayo power work like a truth serum, weaken the mind of those who inhale it so. She use it to trick the demon into saying Muzan name and the curse automatically activated.

Jun 12, 8:33 AM
@ExaltedChampion

Can you tell me how tanjiro is walking with a broken leg? Thats the only thing that bothered me in the ep, it seems like the author literally forgot that the moment he drew it happening

Jun 12, 8:47 AM

I'm more interested in the Demon Slayer organization.

When will we see the others and the higher ranked ones?

Jun 12, 9:53 AM

Weebover9000 said:
@ExaltedChampion

Can you tell me how tanjiro is walking with a broken leg? Thats the only thing that bothered me in the ep, it seems like the author literally forgot that the moment he drew it happening

I don't think he actually broke his leg. We all have that moment when after impact, we was in so much pain that we though our bone was broken. Tanjirou just feel like his leg was broken, he not a doctor so we can't really trust his medical assessment in the heat of battle. He certainly still injured, but not to the point he can't walk.

Jun 12, 10:24 AM

Aohh said:
I'm more interested in the Demon Slayer organization.

When will we see the others and the higher ranked ones?

Much later on, after the 20th episode for sure

Jun 12, 11:57 AM

Numbers on their eyeballs. THIS. IS. SUCH. HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a sucker for things like that. On Bleach with the Arrancars and on Hunter x Hunter with the spiders also!! I just KNOW at some point someone will show up and there'll be a number in their eyeball and the hype will just go over the roof.

Aside from that: He broke a rib and a leg and he seems to be perfectly fine. The fights seemed kind of plain as well. They got a great rhythm going since The Selection but now it seems to beeeeee less good? Anyway. We finally see the scaredy-cat guy that I think will fall for Nezuko lol. I hope to like him~

Jun 12, 5:28 PM
Weebover9000 said:
@ExaltedChampion

Jun 12, 5:32 PM
youdontknowwho said:
Weebover9000 said:
@ExaltedChampion

Oh alright thanks, just seemed weird, but by now I should know that this anime always answers questions I have within the next episode or two, haha.

Jun 13, 7:19 PM
when is this going to git gud?

Jun 14, 3:10 AM

Alright, the prologue is over.

Jun 16, 4:12 AM

I will miss that girl, she was thick af, fr now I really liked her
that annoying fanboy guy finally redeemed himself by calling nezuko pretty!
also, the blonde guy from the ed finally showed up and I'm guessing he's gonna fall in love with nezuko.
Modified by rahamim, Jun 16, 4:21 AM
Love Yourself! 💖✌

Jun 16, 4:17 AM
rahamim said:
also, the blonde guy from the ed finally showed up and I'm guessing he's gonna fall in love with nezuko.
Definitely, Zenitsu is Nezuko's future husbando.

Jun 16, 6:38 AM
Jfs_ said:
rahamim said:
Definitely, Zenitsu is Nezuko's future husbando.

Welcome home, Inosuke.

Jun 17, 7:17 AM
What an episode, the fights were amazing, the ost was really good. It was even emotional by the end.
It seems Muzan is the only demon that can hurt other demons, this show is getting more and more interesting.

Jun 17, 11:26 PM

Good god that was a brutal end for her.

Jun 20, 7:49 AM
OrangeJP said:
Nezu-kick is as strong as Stephen Chow's steel leg

Electric boy gets introduced next episode

Ahahaha, Shaolin soccer is a great movie, I was about to put a reference in before I saw yours.
You know the scene during the finals when they were kicking the ball back and forth before players from both teams had to intervene? That's what it reminded me of

Jun 23, 1:08 AM
Osts were quite fitting. Beautiful episode with Nezuko kemari, hugs & headpats.
Tanjiro's fight a bit odd against arrows where the demon remained strong a long time after decapitation but was intense.

Jun 23, 4:48 PM

damn that guy at the end really wants a wife

Jun 30, 7:56 AM

I didn't expect a football kicking match out of nowhere! LOL

Those two are still weak? Tanjirou needs more leveling up then!

Isn't the guy at the end, one of the other dude who passed the Final Selection?
Nothing is an absolute reality, all is permitted.

Jul 7, 8:50 AM

Much better than the last episode.

Oh shit, her death was fucking brutal. At least we know why they were so weak!
Life has no meaning.

Jul 18, 4:29 AM

Brutal fight. Really sick curse.

Wonder where the story takes Tanjiro next.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]