Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jun 7, 9:18 PM

Or should I wait for the blue ray version with better visual enhancements?

Read around that it has lot of gore this arc.

Jun 7, 9:43 PM

Hardly any. One of the goriest fights in the series was left completely uncensored.

Jun 7, 9:44 PM
Not much really, but if the bluray is available to you, watch it. If not, then it's still fine

Jun 12, 2:28 PM
much less than previous parts. but id wait for blu ray since they are adding extra couple of scenes too

Jun 12, 11:35 PM
Censorship is not a problem, but they do are adding a couple of new frames in blu ray version which they reused it in tv anime version. I would say watch both because they are putting a lot effort in tv version.
Modified by ExodiaX, Jun 13, 11:19 PM

Jun 13, 8:23 PM
If u really want to see it in perfect form I would say watch both but it definitely isn't worth waiting and not watching just for that

Jun 14, 5:54 AM

The goriest fight in the series was slightly censored with them just adding more blood to cover up the metal actually protruding in a couple shots but was left relatively untouched even to some pretty brutal close ups and dismemberment

If you wait for the blu ray, you really are only going to see a few shots that are gonna be marginally less covered up, and keep in mind part 5 is infamously the most violent so that should really hammer home how uncensored this one has been that its only been in like maybe 5 or 6 shots any form of censorship has happened and its subtle too.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 16, 11:13 AM

vansonbee said:
Or should I wait for the blue ray version with better visual enhancements?

Read around that it has lot of gore this arc.

If I were to compare Part 5 to Part 4 I would say Part 5 has way less censored gore elements than Part 4 has. If there were some greatly censored gore scenes in "Vento Aureo" anime adaptation then frankly I can't recall any, because the level of censorship was almost not visible and therefore not problematic to fully experience the scene.

About your question, I would watch both version, but wouldn't wait with watching Part 5 TV series until it ends airing if I had time and will to watch it right now. My advice is: see TV series first, and then (if you wish) watch Blu-ray release.