Forum Settings
Forums

How many Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) volumes do you think the series will run?

New
Jun 7, 2019 4:48 PM
Jul 2017
Now I havent read the 28th volume because I buy the physical editions when they come out in English. I have read through to the last physical volume published being volume 27. With the events that are unfolding now would you say that we are getting towards the end of the series? 10 plus years and more than 25 volumes (which is uncommon for many manga) will we see a final volume soon? Im a big fan of Black Butler but I would love to see more work from Yana Toboso as well as complete the entire collection one day. Im very hyped for the new Disney mobile game that Toboso is working on as well!
Jun 7, 2019 11:27 PM

Apr 2013
There's not any news that it's going to end but at the same time it has been running for a very long time. I don't think the series has that much time to continue.
I think it's a safe bet to say it won't reach more than 40 volumes. I personally think it's going to be something like 35 volumes at the end.
Jun 8, 2019 5:00 PM
Jul 2017
I was thinking 35 volumes would be the max but 30 volumes would be the min. It feels that we never really get news on the final volume unless the author in the book tells us the next volume is the final volume or you can tell by the story.

More topics from this board

» 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MRC_mod - Jan 20

151 by Armandoriel »»
1 hour ago

» When will be the next chapter of One punch Man released ?

MagrMal - 11 hours ago

1 by Alexioos95 »»
2 hours ago

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

21 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:55 PM

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

52 by Luxology »»
Yesterday, 5:40 PM

» Ur fav manga

Aoust_Adenca - Mar 10, 2023

21 by eatyourgreenz »»
Yesterday, 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.