Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2019 10:23 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Man, Zoro has his hands full this chapter. Same with Law. He's being put into a predictament too.

That Queen transformation though. However, it looks like Big Mom is the one that's really angry here. Scary. Break next chapter :<
Jun 6, 2019 10:35 PM

Nov 2016
Lol, I was totally waiting for Sanjis reaction towards Zoro and Hiyori </3 Too bad that he forgot about his kiss with Pudding-chan. I think an all out fight between him and his North Blue fellow Drake coul be interesting. Both boys who ran away from their dad xD Meanwhile Law is struggling against Hawkins. The latters ability is kinda devious, but the Ope Ope no Mi shouldn't be too shabby in a match up.

Really curious what Shutenmaru has to show, but I guess he's gonna join afterwards.

And hahahahahahahaha, glorius return of the good ol Enel face. Priceless. Queen turning out to be a brachiosaurus is cool, it's just that it doesn't mean much against a hungry Linlin. I doubt that he's already down, tho. Luffy vs Kaido is still a thing, but it's a different case..

Imo very good, fast paced chapter that provided an entertaining mix of action and comedy.

Break always when it get's hype:(

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 6, 2019 10:52 PM

Dec 2013
Sanji getting jealous over Zoro was funny. Even though my bounty is bigger LOL

Queen was fooling himself if he thought he could defend his food from Big Mom.
Jun 7, 2019 12:01 AM

Oct 2017
Was not expecting Queen's devil fruit to be a Brachiosaurus. I'd be surprised if he is actually knocked out from this one hit, he has to be an absolute tank.
Jun 7, 2019 12:04 AM

Jul 2012
I'm starting to get really worried about this torture and hostage plot points...
Don't tell me Oda is building up for Usopp or Nami to be captured (likely Usopp) and have this to be a quite dark twist in this arc (likely with the captured one never spilling the beans, getting "smile'd" and/or ending up dead), because the foreshadowing is giving me a lot of those signs atm

In that case I can still see Chopper finding a cure to the Smile and finally having a plot point that will get us to Vegapunk, but still, hoping for the best.

Kinda loving brainwashed Big Mom kicking some ass btw LMAO

Sanji's reaction to Zoro's new ship for the fandom was pretty priceless as well. Makes me want to see them get together for real lol
DanpmssJun 7, 2019 12:08 AM
Jun 7, 2019 12:40 AM

Jan 2018
Lol that reaction of Sanji tho xD,when he saw Zoro and Hiyori.
We didn't get to see much of Zoro vs Kyoshiro, well we might get to see them going all out in the future.
And Big Mom showed why she is a yonkou(even though she doesn't remember who she is). And those Enel faces xD.
Jun 7, 2019 1:08 AM

Sep 2014
Lmao Sanji's reaction cracked me up especially when he brought up the bounty difference. Hawkins is way too troublesome of an opponent for Law. It seems that Queen got rekted hard by Big Mom. You don't mess with her when she wants food. We got a break at the worst time possible...
Jun 7, 2019 1:24 AM

Nov 2008
Lol, Triggered Sanji is so great and I don't think Queen got one shotted by Big Mom, also I wonder if Kaido is going to show up and we're going to get a big Yonkou Battle.

I hope so actually.
Jun 7, 2019 2:18 AM
Aug 2018
okay, the beast pirates are lame as hell in terms of power. We got King with a lame devil fruit, we got lame headliners with stupid smiles that are not funny after so many introductions of them, and now we got Queen with a dinosaur devil fruit... Why? We don't need another dinosaur fruit, We have King, Drake, Page one... Queen having this fruit is disappointing as hell considering the fact that Jack has a mammoth fruit.

Also, Queen is literally stupid if he is actually getting angry at a Yonko because of food. Well, no need to overthink this, it's just plot convenience.

I'm so disappointed with the beast pirates. Kaido, Jack, Hawkins and Drake are the only good thing about them. The Big Mom Pirates are much better in comparison.

Anyway, Hawkins is going to fight against law, he has a nice strategy too, i wonder what law is going to do. The Sanji vs Drake fight is also quite intriguing as well.

Mediocre chapter overall.
Jun 7, 2019 2:30 AM

Jun 2014
Queen seems to have underestimated Big Mom, she really fucked him up at the end there.

Lol at Sanji's reaction to Zoro saving Hiyori.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 7, 2019 2:53 AM

Aug 2016
Jesus that Sanji reaction hit me hard lmfao.

Chopper wondering if Big Mom might now be timid.... not when it comes to food.
Something tells me when she realises the don't have oshiruko she's gonna be frying up some Brachio steaks.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Jun 7, 2019 4:44 AM

Jul 2007
Yall thought BIG MOM was finished? Guess again, she's back with a vengeance. Ready to start Round 2

Is this really wano or are we still in whole cake??

Jun 7, 2019 4:49 AM

Jul 2007
HollowIchigo58 said:
Lol, Triggered Sanji is so great and I don't think Queen got one shotted by Big Mom, also I wonder if Kaido is going to show up and we're going to get a big Yonkou Battle.

I hope so actually.

That will be so amazing, omg. I think that is probably one battle that everyone wants to see. What makes it interesting also is they are both kind of stupid and just fight for their own sake it would be like a grand godzilla battle against two powerhouse monsters that lack any morels or common sence, just busting up their own country and going ham. OH MAN, please let this happen oda!!
ArtimesGamerJun 7, 2019 4:52 AM

Jun 7, 2019 5:25 AM

Nov 2012
"Big Mom is the weakest Yonko" "Big Mom more like Big Meme lol"

Haters BTFO.
Jun 7, 2019 6:41 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The chapter had so much going on that it couldn't focus on anything efficiently, I hope we had longer chapters.
Big mom looks like she one-shot Queen, showing us who the real queen is, and he even decided to transform right off the bat knowing full well the trouble she might cause him.

There go the theories that went about Queen having an aerial Zoan.

Zoro is holding his own against “probably” the strongest samurai in Wano, and he's injured and missing a sword and with no bandana on, that tells a lot.

It would be bad if Usopp gets caught, and I know Oda will give us a great moment of him trying to not spill the beans, and maybe then they would force him to eat a SMILE. Now that would be bad.

Hawkings is one sadistic piece of trash, you'd think him and Drake would read the situation and decide to switch sides, but no, there goes the a** licking.

The break next week broke me the moment I saw it.
Jun 7, 2019 7:54 AM

Mar 2015
and the chaos begun, with hiatus, fuck.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 7, 2019 9:41 AM

Apr 2013
Sanji's reaction is the highlight of this chapter.

Eoussama said:
The chapter had so much going on that it couldn't focus on anything efficiently

Well, that's pretty much the whole Wano arc so far.
Jun 7, 2019 9:54 AM

Aug 2015
Man, Zoan fruits (besides the Phoenix) are so damn dissapointing.

But I really liked the way Mom dunked Queen.
Jun 7, 2019 10:23 AM
Mar 2015
Dinosaurs running loose. The Pirates divided by love. What if Big Mama wakes up. It'll be Whole Cake Island all over again
Jun 7, 2019 4:40 PM

Jul 2012
It was at that moment that Queen knew he fucked it up
Jun 7, 2019 5:00 PM
Jul 2018
That movie cover page with rob lucci >_> okay you got my interest

It will be interesting to see how Law will deal with this situation sense Hawkins pretty much got him cornered. Either there is a way to counter this ability Wara Wara no Mi that we will find out eventually, or maybe Law will find a way to use seastone and neutralize it.
Jun 7, 2019 6:23 PM

Oct 2015
Damn! Big Mom is a true colossal, nobody can stop that hag when it comes to food, Queen had no chance!

Break next week, too bad when things are beginning to get chaotic!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 7, 2019 8:22 PM

Feb 2017
Man I missed Sanji’s reactions to Zoro.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Jun 9, 2019 9:53 AM

Nov 2018
One of the strawhats may get kidnapped by the Oniwanbanshu. Either Ussop or Nami and break next week.
Jun 10, 2019 11:44 AM

Dec 2014
O LIN seems so comedic now...what is her purpose anyway/.... hmmm
Jun 18, 2019 4:25 AM

Jul 2014
Queen got smoked!
Sep 27, 2019 4:32 AM

Dec 2015
That Queen dude is such a dumbass lul
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 15, 2020 8:04 AM

Feb 2013
So, Queen is a dinosaur, cool.
Oct 10, 2020 8:23 PM

Jul 2007
Best Chapter in all of one piece

Oct 10, 2020 8:24 PM

Jul 2007
Best Chapter in all of one piece

Nov 13, 2022 11:38 AM

May 2021
Fighting Big Mom over food, yeah this guy's screwed.

Jun 15, 2023 11:22 PM

Dec 2022
Big Mom does Chicxulub Asteroid level damage

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - 9 hours ago

6 by ToG25thBaam »»
46 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Yesterday, 3:52 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

31 by Pakumen- »»
Yesterday, 12:40 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 17, 2023

87 by Slimdudejim »»
Apr 21, 10:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 769 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Maerow - Nov 26, 2014

67 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 21, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.