Forum Settings
Forums

Multimedia Project 'Sabiiro no Armor' Gets Anime Adaptation

New
Jun 6, 2019 1:43 PM

Mar 2013

The Sabiiro no Armor: Tsunagu conference at the Tennouzu Galaxy Theatre in Tokyo announced an anime adaptation for the stage-based multimedia project on Thursday.

The project is set during the Sengoku era and centers on the connection between Magoichi, a gun-wielding mercenary leader and the warlord Oda Nobunaga. Stage play actor Taiki Sato (Marmalade Boy live-action) and voice actor Toshiki Masuda (Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru) will reprise their roles, voicing Magoichi and Oda Nobunaga, respectively.

A manga adaptation drawn by hagi began its serialization in Comic Gene earlier this year on January 15. Kadokawa released the first volume on May 27.

Show production company Nelke Planning initiated the project with the first stage play in June 2017. The second play will run at the Tennouzu Galaxy Theatre in Tokyo until June 16, followed by June 22 and 23 in Aichi, and June 27-30 in Osaka.

Official site: https://rustedarmors-anime.com/
Official Twitter: @armors_anime

Source: Enterstage

Sabiiro no Armor on MAL
Sakana-sanJun 28, 2019 12:37 PM
Jun 6, 2019 2:15 PM

Jun 2014
There sure are a lot of upcoming fujobait anime that all look like the same thing. Collar X Malice was only announced a few days ago.
:3
Jun 6, 2019 5:18 PM
May 2007
Yes!
More beautiful historical men. I'm so in if I can see hagi's art animated.
Jun 6, 2019 6:34 PM

Feb 2011
I'm checking the manga out, will definitely keep an eye out for the anime if I like it.
眠れないのは君のせい
Jun 7, 2019 5:14 PM
Oct 2018
alpha_shadow said:
There sure are a lot of upcoming fujobait anime that all look like the same thing. Collar X Malice was only announced a few days ago.

Collar x malice isn't fujo bait... It's a genuinely good otome game with a capable female lead and a gripping plot.
But hey we girls need some fanservice too lol.

But on the other hand i don't think we've seen enough of this project to call it fujobait. Who knows maybe it'll appeal to guys more.
Jun 8, 2019 7:03 AM

Jun 2014
fiza_imran said:
alpha_shadow said:

Collar x malice isn't fujo bait... It's a genuinely good otome game with a capable female lead and a gripping plot.
But hey we girls need some fanservice too lol.

But on the other hand i don't think we've seen enough of this project to call it fujobait. Who knows maybe it'll appeal to guys more.

Sabiiro no Armor is definitely fujobait if you look at the Twitter account. I automatically see otome anime adaptations as fujobait, but that's my pov, *shurgs*.
Jun 9, 2019 10:25 AM

Jun 2014
Definitely amusing how some get overly defensive because I make an observation and have something to say that isn't even negative, in a discussion forum
Jun 9, 2019 9:42 PM
Aug 2011
alpha_shadow said:

Dude your eyes are fucked. They don't look the same in the least.
Jun 10, 2019 12:59 PM

Apr 2015
alpha_shadow said:
Definitely amusing how some get overly defensive because I make an observation and have something to say that isn't even negative, in a discussion forum

Just to put it in perspective, you essentially just said "all harem anime are yuribait" with the genders reversed. Fujoshi are specifically fans of BL or BL adjacent anime while yumejoshi are fans of Otome anime (which are reverse harems). I just wanted to let you know how you sounded to everyone since you're not familiar with the terminology.

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

69 by Jin_uzuki »»
49 minutes ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 9 hours ago

3 by Maumuu »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
6 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.