Forum Settings
Forums

Honorary Monstergirl Competition VI: The Undeflowered Humpty

New
Jun 5, 2019 7:55 PM

May 2013
Welcome to the sixth annual Honorary Monstergirl Competition!

The rules of the contest are as follows:
1) ALL entries must be of roughly the same power levels as the girls that are legal to use as companions. No reality warpers, physical gods, or mountain-eating invincible powerhouses! Entries at the upper end of the companion power scale are allowed. Entries that have lots of story potential are encouraged!

2) Entries cannot be simple reposting of entries from previous contests; all entries must provide some measure of originality. The new entry may be a variation on a previous entry or an exploration of the same theme, but the new entry MUST bring something to the table that the previous version did not.

3) Multiple entries of the same mamono are allowed if they are sufficiently different (see above). In the event of two entries that have the same name the judge will consult one of the contestants about a name change, with the shared name going to the entry that was submitted first.

4) Entries must be formatted as official MGE entries. If you're not sure about the classification of your entry (i.e. family and type) feel free to ask for advice. If you're worried about spoilers before official contest start you can ask by PM. All entries will be edited for grammar by the judge.

5) Send your entries to me by PM, up to four entries per contributor. I will arrange them into polling brackets. Once a poll is up and running it will have a limited voting period, after which a winner will be advanced to the next round. This will continue until we have a final winner.

6) In the event that two (or more) entries are tied when voting for the bracket closes the winner will be decided by an H-off! Each contestant must post something brief (try not to go over 500 words) describing how his/her entry would be the most fun to “experience.” This can be in essay form or a brief h-scene. The judge (moi) will decide the winner based on commenter’s reactions.

7) Bonus: Name That Mamono! You are encouraged (but not required) to create a sample character of the species -- nothing fancy, just a short paragraph describing her appearance, personality, and skills. In particular you should describe how she exemplifies or differs from the species' usual. To be counted for H-offs all vignettes/essays for the species must include this character in some way (at least a mention).

For those who need a bit of help coming up with ideas, never fear! Take a brief tutorial on creating new monstergirls here.

As before, the sweet spot for the number of entries is 32, but I'll find a way to make it work with more or fewer. The contest is live… NOW!
"When you have bought your own load of hooey, you know exactly what it is worth." -- Bruce Sterling
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 6, 2019 2:37 AM
Apr 2018
Oh I've been waiting for this...
Jun 6, 2019 12:23 PM

Jan 2013
I'll try this year, I have a rough idea, but am not promising anything.
Jun 6, 2019 5:17 PM

Jan 2015
I'm in!
Jun 21, 2019 10:06 PM

May 2013
Two weeks into the contest and we have five entries. Four of those are mine. I'm waiting... [taps foot] :)
"When you have bought your own load of hooey, you know exactly what it is worth." -- Bruce Sterling
Jun 24, 2019 7:14 AM

Jan 2015
Well, it is around the time people have examinations and study deadlines.
Hopefully when that has passed people will have more time to make entries.
I've got 4 entries planned, so worst case scenario there will be at least still 8 entries total.
MetallumOperaturJun 24, 2019 7:22 AM
Jun 25, 2019 1:25 PM
Apr 2018
Yeah, time to roll up my sleeves. I'll send you the first draft of one of mine tomorrow. After that I'll try to think of some more.

Btw...

tygertyger said:
Four of those are mine.

MetallumOperatur said:
I've got 4 entries planned

Jesus! 4 entries each!? Damn...
Jun 25, 2019 5:52 PM

May 2013
TsunamiSeeker said:
Jesus! 4 entries each!? Damn...

To be fair, I started writing mine during the last contest. Seeing what everybody else comes up with inspires me.
Jul 17, 2019 9:02 PM

May 2013
Here we are, nearly three months after contest was announced, and we have a total of... six entries. And four of those are mine. Since I refuse to hold a contest in which over half the entries are mine, the contest is on hold indefinitely until such time as we have a minimum of 12 entries.
Jul 22, 2019 6:30 PM

Jan 2015
Doh! Though I can understand the decision. Just to let you know I did not forget about it, I just spend way too much time on making a single entry... I'll keep working on them though and send them to you when done, that should bring the total up to at least 9 then when I'm finished.

Admitted I would prefer it if we managed to get to 16 entries, that seems like a good amount for a contest.
Jul 23, 2019 4:40 AM

May 2013
We're up to 7 now, and the person who sent that showed me a preliminary on an 8th. Progress is just slower than I'd like.
Jul 23, 2019 9:25 AM

Jan 2015
I'm just a really slow worker when it comes to making such entries. I spent easily 10 hours on making one, if not more. Should really think about a method that speeds up the progress dramatically.
Jul 23, 2019 8:26 PM

May 2013
I'm just as slow, but I start well in advance. My entries for this year were all started during last year's contest. As I said, seeing what other people come up with inspires me.
Jul 27, 2019 10:17 AM

Dec 2012
I've just been out of it for a while now and hadn't really registered either summer or the HMG had started, in addition to having somewhat distanced myself from the MSG (other than spamming pics in the discord ( '.') ).

I can fish out a few concepts/ideas from my idea story bank but most are not thought up for the MSG setting specifically, as in not having the whole species+sex+uniqueness package, although that can be fixed by adapting/changing things like I've been doing for the past HMGs when one of the aspect was sorta missing. So I could submit things but they wouldn't really be matching the spirit of the contest.

Jul 27, 2019 9:49 PM

May 2013
Last year all of my entries were just mamonized versions of creatures from Greek mythology. By all means, adapt if you must. Stuff that's not made specifically for the setting can still work for the contest.
Aug 13, 2019 7:45 PM

May 2013
With the entries I've just received, and counting one I've been promised, we now have 10 entries. We now have enough entries that I'm willing to set a deadline for submissions.

Submission deadline for HMG6 is now set at 11:59 p.m. CDT on August 31. And I wouldn't dream of leaving you without a link to the handy-dandy Worldclock converter: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

I'm hoping for 16 entries, but we can go with just 10 if need be.
Aug 31, 2019 12:03 PM

Jan 2015
So how is it looking with the number of entries?

I'll see if I can make some final edits and then send the 2nd versions of mine to you.
Aug 31, 2019 7:42 PM

May 2013
We are now at 12 entries. This'll do.
Sep 1, 2019 7:31 AM

May 2013
Submissions are now closed. I'll take the week to do final edits and incorporate any last minute changes from the contestants and post the first voting blocks next weekend.
Sep 7, 2019 11:24 PM

May 2013
Voting is now live! We have four brackets of three entries each; 3rd place gets eliminated, 1st and 2nd place move on to round 2. Voting continues through 11:59 p.m. CDT on 09/14/19.

And because I know how much you like it, here is a link to Worldclock for all your time zone conversion needs: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Sep 14, 2019 10:13 PM

May 2013
Voting for round 1 is now closed. The tally so far:

Bracket 1: The halfling went there, but will not be back again.

Bracket 3: The geckgoo went to the wall but didn't stick.

Bracket 4: The catoblepas must hang her head in shame.

However, we have a split decision for bracket 2 -- so I declare an h-off between the lioness and the ettin! Authors, please send me your vignettes and I will post them (let's preserve the mystery a little longer, shall we?). If possible let's have the vignettes by Wednesday 09/18 so we can have a result by Saturday 09/21.

Oh, and because I have horses in the race, I will take this opportunity to plan ahead. I will be posting an h-off thread with a poll once we have the vignettes. No need for backup judges that way. I'll do this for each h-off as it happens.
tygertygerSep 14, 2019 10:16 PM
Sep 22, 2019 7:46 PM

May 2013
Voting is now live for round 2 -- two entries per bracket, winner goes on to round 3. Voting continues through 11:59 p.m. CDT on 09/28/19.

Once again, here is a link to Worldclock for time zone conversion: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Sep 28, 2019 10:00 PM

May 2013
Voting for round 2 is now closed. A moment of silence for the fallen, please...

Bracket 1: The lioness must swallow her pride.

Bracket 2: The hawk wasp feels the sting of defeat.

Bracket 3: There is no ray of hope for the ixitxachitl.

Bracket 4: The grasshopper's leap of faith falls short.

Congratulations to the chameleon, venus flytrap, mage leviathan, and matsya, who all go on to the semifinals. The brackets for round 3 go up sometime tomorrow if all goes according to plan.
Sep 29, 2019 5:36 PM

May 2013
Voting for round 3 is now live -- two brackets, two contestants each, no waiting! Winner of each bracket goes on to the finals. Voting continues through 11:59 p.m. CDT on Saturday 10/05/19.

And did you think I would leave you without Worldclock? I would not! https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Sep 30, 2019 12:13 PM

Jan 2015
tygertyger said:
Bracket 1: The lioness must swallow her pride.

Bracket 2: The hawk wasp feels the sting of defeat.

Bracket 3: There is no ray of hope for the ixitxachitl.

Bracket 4: The grasshopper's leap of faith falls short.

You forgot to show yourself out the door for these puns :-P

tygertyger said:
Voting continues through 11:59 p.m. CDT on Saturday 10/05/19.

Maybe it's an idea to extend the deadline with a day, since we can't notify everyone before Thursday evening.
Oct 6, 2019 5:55 PM

May 2013
Voting for the final round is now live -- two mamono go in, one comes out! Voting continues through 11:59 p.m. CDT on Saturday 10/12/19.

Note that there is also a poll up for the People's Choice -- cast your votes to determine their fate!

And of course, I give you Worldclock once again! https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html[/quote]
Oct 10, 2019 7:36 PM

May 2013
Only 4 votes in the final round bracket? Only 3 for People's Choice? C'mon, y'all, pick up the pace!
Oct 11, 2019 7:45 PM

Jan 2015
tygertyger said:
Only 4 votes in the final round bracket? Only 3 for People's Choice? C'mon, y'all, pick up the pace!

Now that I posted a club wide notification to draw people's attention to the HMG finals and the people's choice I expect the number of votes to rise. But since the deadline is already tomorrow night, maybe it's an idea to extend it a few days to give everyone that has now gotten the notification some time to vote?
Oct 12, 2019 7:10 AM

May 2013
Tell y'all what... I'm willing to look the other way until Monday morning -- say, 7 a.m. CDT.
Oct 14, 2019 5:26 PM

May 2013
We are now 12 hours past the extended deadline, and the will of the voters is clear.

First up, the Peoples' Choice. The people have chosen...

THE CHAMELEON!

And now for the main event. Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the Sixth Annual Honorary Monstergirl Competition is...

THE MAGE LEVIATHAN!

Congratulations to the winners and a huge thank you to all the contestants, without whom this party couldn't happen:

DavetheBarbarian (Geckgoo, Mage Leviathan)

MetallumOperatur (Chameleon, Grasshopper, Matsya, Venus Flytrap)

TsunamiSeeker (Hawk Wasp, Lioness)

Tygertyger (Catoblepas, Ettin, Halfling, Ixitxachitl)

Vignettes for the winner, runner-up, and People's Choice will be posted as soon as I have them.
Oct 15, 2019 4:49 AM

Dec 2015
Yay!! One of my entries did well;)

Oct 19, 2019 4:28 PM

May 2013
HMG6 Vignette 1: Hide and Seek

The hunter was close on my heels, and I was running out of places to hide. I looked around me, side to side and then up -- I'd learned that habit from previous hunts. There was no sign of my pursuer, but that didn't mean much. If she were here already there was no way to conceal myself... but I was pretty sure she wasn't. The hunter was no champ when it came to patience. I got down on my hands and knees and crawled through a tunnel in the underbrush to my little hideaway.

I'd found the spot completely by accident. It was a place where three bushes met, each a different kind. Something about each of them prevented the other two from spreading into the space; nothing grew in this little bubble but grass. It wasn't a big space, barely wide enough for me to lie down in and not deep enough to stand in, but it would do. The leaves and branches were thick enough to hide me while letting enough light through for me to see by. Even better, the strong fragrance of the flowers masked my scent. If the hunter didn't see me crawl in she had no way of knowing I was here. If she wasn't here already she would be soon, so I settled onto the grass to wait.

It took a few minutes -- the hunter had either not been as close behind me as I thought, or she was being extra cautious. I couldn't see her, of course; her color-changing skin blended in perfectly with the foliage, and her slow, erratic movements made her seem like leaves dancing in the breeze. But I could see leaves parting as she passed and hear her breathing. Slow controlled breaths at first, then a gasp of excitement as she caught my scent. When she got within three body lengths I could smell her... the earthy scent of her sweat, the minty tang of her leaf-crowned hair, and the musky perfume of her sex. Even from here I could tell that she was wet.

The chameleon crawled down from the branch she was on to the main trunk of the tree, her skin shifting from the green of leaves to the brown of bark, and that moment of change was enough for me to see exactly where she was. She inhaled deeply to draw in my scent, but she couldn't sense my exact location thanks to the flowers. Her head swayed back and forth in a vain effort to zero in on her prey. I tensed in anticipation. Just a little lower... I thought. As if she heard my unspoken plea she climbed down to head height and froze. I bared my teeth in a predator's grin, and then I pounced. I wrapped my arms around the chameleon's tiny waist and pulled her down into my hideaway, cushioning her fall with my body before I rolled on top and pinned her down. "Gotcha!" I barked in triumph.

The hunter squealed in mock terror and struggled beneath me. Her tail thrashed and her hips bucked, but she failed to throw me off... as intended. I had her exactly where she wanted me, after all. "Let me go!" She yelped. She pushed against my grip on her wrists, but it wasn't anywhere near her full strength so I could tell she was enjoying this as much as I was.

I was rock-hard already, and with my hips pressing down on hers I knew she felt it, too.

I bent my head down and planted a soft kiss on her left cheek. "I'd be glad to," I said. I switched to the other side and kissed the right cheek. "If that's what you really want." I slid down and pressed my lips to the hollow of her throat. "But the deal was, if I could catch you before you caught me, I get to do whatever I want with you." I bent my lips to her ear and whispered, "So, you gonna make good on your deal?"

The chameleon girl shuddered at the caress of my breath. She breathed out an eager, "Yes..." and then relaxed against me. I kept my hold on her wrists anyway, because I knew that was what she wanted.

"Good girl," I cooed. "You deserve a reward." I repositioned myself and kneed her legs open -- not too roughly, just the touch of forcefulness that she liked. "How about I hide this..." She gasped as I rubbed my shaft against her lower lips. "...and you close your eyes and count to one-hundred?" The poor thing couldn't get a word out for the breath caught in her throat. She just nodded and closed her eyes.

I smiled again and kissed her lips. Then I eased myself into her as she began to count. "Wuh-wuh-one," she gasped out. I pulled back and pushed in again and again in time to her counting. "T-t-two... th-three... f-four... f-f-f-five..." At thirty she let me know she was close by speeding up the count, and she climaxed at forty-one. She came again at sixty-two and eighty-nine, and at one-hundred we finished together. I rolled over while still inside her and collapsed in satisfied exhaustion.

The hunter let out a long sigh and rested her hand over my heart. "That was the best game of hide-and-seek ever," she said. "Can we play again tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that," I replied. "Any day you want." She smiled and pressed her lips against mine. The touch of lips turned into a full-body kiss that melted our bodies into one, and in that little hidden place in the forest we found each other once again.
Oct 22, 2019 3:32 PM
Apr 2018
Very nice! I really liked it.

I suppose this could be a glimps of what a relationship with a chameleon girl might be like once she gets past her stalker like nature and gets herself a man.

But oddly enough I think I would have liked to see how their introduction (possible days of stalking) went before they got to this stage...
Oct 22, 2019 6:07 PM

May 2013
TsunamiSeeker said:
I would have liked to see how their introduction (possible days of stalking) went before they got to this stage...

I wouldn't mind seeing that myself... if anyone wants to write it [hint, hint] :)
Oct 24, 2019 7:41 AM
Apr 2018
tygertyger said:
I wouldn't mind seeing that myself... if anyone wants to write it [hint, hint] :)

Hint received and challenge accepted...
Oct 25, 2019 11:07 AM
Apr 2018
And there we go. My interpretation of how a meeting between some random guy and a shy young Chameleon girl might go. Enjoy!! Any thoughts or feedback is of course welcome.

My eyelids slowly widened as I awoke. But near instantly snapped back shut when my eyes were assaulted by the unblocked sunlight coming from above.

I raised my hands to shield my face from the crippling light as I gradually came back to consciousness. My now less groggy and addled mind now beginning to process the situation I was apparently in.

The prickly sensation of grass on the back of my neck and tickling my ears, the sound of rustling up above as the wind blew the branches and leaves of the trees, the vibrant scent of many different plants and flowers...

I shot up to a sitting position as I realised where I was.

"I'm in a forest!? How did I get in a forest!!?" I screamed out loud.

The last thing I remember was... Walking back from the corner-shop after being sent on an errand to buy some things for my roommate's... It was raining... Heavily... I decided to pick up the pace... That's when it happened... A flash of light... A surge of energy... And then... Darkness.

But now... Not only was I alive... I was in a lush... warm... humid... And absolutely beautiful forest of all places.

Am I in... Heaven...? No... I doubt it. I was an atheist for most of my life... And I somehow find it hard to believe any god would let 'me' into heaven without worshipping or believing in them... If what nearly every religion on earth said had any grain of truth to it. But... If I'm not in heaven then... Where am I?

As I inspected my surroundings even further I came to notice something... A scorched patch of grass a few feet to the side of me. In the centre of which lay all of the items I had bought and was walking home with. The burned shriveled up remnants of the plastic carrier bag I was carrying them with littered here and there around them.

A lighter.

A bag of tobacco.

A small satchel of rolling paper.

Some chewing gum.

And a bottle of Vodka.

I giggled with irony and relief as I realised where I was and what I had.

I usually wouldn't have much use for any of these items. Because I wasn't a smoker, nor was I really much of a drinker, and I simply didn't care for chewing gum either way. However... Nearly all of these items should be VERY useful if I really was out in the middle of a forest.

I gathered my belongings and put what items I could into my pockets. Taking a moment to check if I still had my wallet, phone and keys. All of which I did. But unsurprisingly, my phone had no connection. Of course it wouldn't be that easy, I mean, why would it be?

But I nonetheless had a good starting point all the same. I was still in seemingly good health, despite having been stuck by lightning... I think... I still had multiple layers of clothing to help keep me warm, if getting a little too warm at the minute... And I still had items that would help me survive a little bit longer if I really was stuck out here.

Picking a direction at random, I started walking out of the meadow I had woken up in and into the forest proper. With the hopes of being able to, first, climb a tree to help get my bearing, and second, find a source of water.

But as I continued walking through the forest... My lizard brain was beginning to arouse the odd feeling that I was being watched somewhere deep within me...

The canopy above was filled with life. As is to be expected from a forest. I could hear all manner of insects and birds making squeaks and chirps near constantly. The sounds almost becoming a soothing melody, playing in the background as I walked... But every so often I could hear the abrupt rustling and creaking of a branch suddenly being shaken by taking on the weight of something much larger than a bird... And even times when such rustling was accompanied by the fluttering and frightened squawking of birds taking flight in sudden panic.

Yet... Every time I turned around and gazed skyward... Nothing. I didn't see anything other than leaves and branches of the forest. Since my eyes told me nothing was there, I eventually relented from searching to continue making my way. But I never lost that unnerving feeling of being observed.

Eventually, after spending quite some time walking, I got another lucky break. I stumbled across a near pristine waterfall that lead into a crystal clear, gently flowing river. Source of clean, fresh drinking water discovered! Score!!

I was so relieved from finding a source of water that I could take a drink from that I kind of neglected to make sure it was really safe in any way. Taking multiple handfuls and slurping up what I could before lowering my hands back down to scoop up some more.

When I was done I took a few moments to decide what I should do next.

Should I follow this river up or down stream? That is, if I should follow this river at all? I might get lucky and find some people if I do... Everyone needs water after all. But then again... 'Everything' needs water... And who knows what else could be in this forest with me... Sticking close to water could increase my chances of stumbling across a wild and hungry predator.

So maybe I should try to find some kind of path? Or previously trodden on area and follow that? But if I leave this stream... Who knows how long it could be until I find another fresh source of water... Should I empty my Vodka bottle and fill it with water instead? Maybe I should... But then again... Vodka can be used to clean any cuts or wounds I may get to help prevent any bacteria from infecting and possibly killing me... Not to mention could help put me to sleep at night.

As I sat there mulling over my options, I was startled by the sound of snapping twigs coming from behind. I snapped my head around so that my eyes could zero in on the location the noise came from. My body instinctively going into a crouch to ready myself to either fight whatever it was, or make a break for it at a moment's notice.

But like before, up in the canopy of the forest, my eyes kept on refuting what my ears and instincts kept on insisting to be true. That something was there, something was watching me, something was stalking me...

However, as I carefully scanned the whole area in front of me, I saw nothing but the trunks of the trees that made up the forest and some patches of small vegetation littering the ground. Far too small, sparse, and close to the ground to hide any large predator like a tiger. Even something far smaller like a fox would find it extremely difficult to hide in what little cover that was in front of me.

Yet I could have sworn I heard something large and heavy enough to snap a handful of twigs with a single step... Without really thinking I spoke to the seemingly empty forest.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I called. And waited. For quite a little bit of time. But no reply ever came. With the adrenaline still rushing through my system, I ascended to a fully stood posture and began to circle the area I heard the noise come from. Inspecting it from all angles.

But when I had basically proven to myself that nothing was there when I didn't find anything that could beg to differ. I was left with no other choice but to assume that I was hearing things and getting anxious for no other reason than being alone in an unknown environment.

Taking comfort in the fact that I could be fairly certain I would be able to find that waterfall again by climbing a decently sized tree and looking for the huge rock ledge that was the waterfalls peak. I ventured out into the forest once more to find a suitable place to set up camp for the night while the sun was out.

Amazingly I managed to pull a hat-trick by finding a crag overlooking a patch of soft earth that could serve very well as my bed for the night.

Decideding to spend the rest of the waning sunlight hours gathering suitable rocks for making fire pit. Then collecting enough wood to last me through a sizeable part of the night.

All the while now even doing my best to, in fact, ignore the ever present feeling that I was being watched.

By the time I was finished preparing everything for the night it was already starting to get dark. I pulled out my lighter and set a few paper rolls alight to act as kindling. With a few light but concentrated breaths the fire was lit.

Now that my new source of light and way of keeping the cold at bay was prepared. I settled down and gathered my thoughts.

What 'really' happened to me when I was walking home? Was I really stuck by lightning? Last time I checked lighting doesn't teleport you to a forest whenever it hits you. But then... What 'did' happen to me? Am I in a comma? A possible but... Unfavourable answer. Am I dead? And this being 'some kind' of afterlife? I guess I can't rule it out... Unlikely as it is. Or maybe there's something else going on that I haven't thought of yet...

As I thought of possible solutions for this mystery. Casually poking and prodding the logs in the fire to help keep them burning. Three crucial hints slowly made their way up into the night's sky. But since I was so absorbed in thought... And so intensely caught staring into the flames to make sure I wouldn't miss when the flames needed more fuel...

I allowed all three of them to rise into the night sky completely unnoticed. Almost making it half way up to their highest point before I randomly and nonchalantly cast my gaze skyward.

When I saw them, I instantly froze, first with confusion. But only to soon be instead paralysed with dread at the idea that proceeded them.

Up there, in the dark blue sky, was not one, not two, but three moons. All as clear and radiant as they could ever be. And all illuminating a haunting realisation...

I'm not on Earth anymore...

Now my mind raced with ideas and theories. Each more crazy than the last. Pacing backwards and forwards in almost a panic.

The only reason I managed to calm myself down at all was the fact that I took a gulp of Vodka every so often to help sooth my nerves. I wasn't much of a drinker. But if ever there was an excuse to have a drink... This would be it. And blissfully, with the vodka's help, I somehow managed to fall asleep.

When I woke up the sun was already fully up in the sky. But thankfully I didn't have a hangover. Yet... I also couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss.

Perhaps it was just my imagination, or maybe it was just the fact that I got drunk enough to not remember everything that happened last night. However...

Some of my possessions were... Oddly placed. I could have sworn I had put the tobacco, rolling paper and lighter, safely away in my pocket. Yet all three were out and scattered around me.

As were my phone, wallet and keys. It only took even my still somewhat drousy mind to jump to the most unsettling theory.

Someone, or something, was here last night... And whoever, or whatever it was, searched me while I was still asleep...

As horrifying a thought that may have been... I was also forced to realise that if they had meant me any harm... They had the perfect opportunity to do whatever they wished while I was still drunk, asleep and totally defenceless.

But I was still certainly alive, a quick check and feel around my body confirmed I was completely unharmed, and all of my possessions were still technically here and accounted for. So nothing was ultimately stolen.

Which only left me with even more questions.

If something, or someone, was in fact here with me last night then... They obviously didn't mean me any harm... And didn't want to steal from me... But also didn't care to stick around until I woke up or introduce themselves... They just rummaged through my pockets to take a look at my belongings and just took off without taking anything with them? Why? What did they gain by doing that? Or was I simply too drunk to remember pulling out all my stuff before falling asleep last night?

After realising that I was probably going to get nowhere just sitting here thinking about things again, I decided to test my luck and see if I could get any kind of response if I just called out again.

"Hey!! Is anyone there!?" I yelled into the sky.

After several seconds of no reply I tried again.

"Hello!! If anyone can hear me I could use your help!" I shouted.

This time some form of a reply did come back. But only in the form of loud grumbling coming from my stomach.

So with little more than a quick stretch to pop a few joints and putting all of my possessions back in my pockets, I set out in search of something I could have for breakfast.

Still having that gut instinct that I wasn't alone. But quite annoyingly not knowing for sure if it was justified or not.

Eventually after a little while walking and searching I came across a bush of rather juicy looking blueberries. After hearing another noisy grumble emanating from my gut, and feeling my mouth start to water at the thought of tasting them. I wasted no time and hurriedly started picking them. Using my jumper to carry them once I had collected too many to hold in my hands.

Before long I had a fairly sizeable potion of delicious looking blueberries just begging to be eaten for my breakfast.

I sat down in a comfortable position and raised the first berry to my mouth. When out of nowhere...

"STOP! DON'T EAT THOSE! THEY'RE POISONOUS!!" Screamed a panicked female voice from the side. Startling me so much that I not only cast aside the blueberry I was holding, but also made me catapult myself up onto my feet, spilling all of the remaining berries that were held in my jumper on the ground in the process.

When I inevitably turned to see who that voice belonged to... I got such a shock that I might have made another impressive leap backwards simply from what I saw.

The first thing my eyes processed seeing was a girl. The second thing I noticed was that it was a completely nude girl at that. But strangely enough, instead of getting caught up with staring at her exposed breasts and womanhood. My attention was actually next drawn to her vibrant and multi-coloured pigmentation. Reds, yellows, blues, pinks, greens and purples scattered all across her somehow still smooth and silky skin. With several feather like appendages growing from her elbows, sides, knees and... Tail!?

But despite the previously listed alien like features, she still had a very human like aura to her. Most prominently shown in her gentle, and rather cute, feminine and humanoid face.

Which as the awkward few moments of silence between us endured, displayed the all too human expressions of, first panic, then shock, then realisation, before finally... Embarrassment. Which was then swiftly followed by her disappearing almost entirely in a flash of shifting colours into a transparent silhouette, that I could just barely make out running back into the cover of the forest.

"WAIT!!" I shouted before taking off after her. Desperately trying not to lose sight of the movement made by her almost see through humanoid shape. "Who are you!? Where are we!?" I pleaded as I continued to chase her, and quite honestly, she was shaking me faster than I would have thought possible. Less from how fast she was actually running, and more from how cleverly she switched the directions she was running in at random, and unpredictable times. Making me start to rely soley on listening to the sound of rapidly fading footsteps and the occasional rustling of bushes to help keep on her trail... "STOP!" I yelled one last time as I tried to catch up to her, but when I tried to listen for her footsteps again to pick up where she was. I didn't hear anything of the sort. At that moment. When all I could do was frantically search and scan my environment for any signs, but to no avail. I knew. I had lost her. My only option was to try to convince her while I could be fairly certain she was still in hearing range of my shouts. "Please come back! I promise I won't try to hurt you! I need your help! Please!" I echoed into the forest. And waited for almost a solid minute for a reply. Intently listening for any kind of response or noise. But I was seemingly alone once more.

With a sigh of resignation I made my way back to the blueberries I had abandoned. Only because that's where I left my Vodka bottle in my eagerness to chase that strange girl. When I got there I was only further depressed by seeing all of the juicy looking berries scattered all over the floor. Berries that now I knew we're apparently poisonous. Yet they looked near identical to regular run of the mill blueberries I ate back on Earth. Which begs the haunting question...

So what else in this forest looks edible and safe, but is in fact actually poisonous and deadly? And how can I tell which ones are and which ones aren't?

Which ultimately lead me to asking myself perhaps the most important question since I got here. The question I had been trying to answer ever since I woke up in this god damned forest...

How the hell am I even going to survive in this place? I mentally questioned with ever increasing amounts of depressive thoughts.

But as I bent over to pick up my bottle of Vodka, getting increasingly frustrated with my situation and highly considering taking another drink, I was startled once again by something landing on the ground right next to me with a thud.

When I turned to see what it was I had to question whether it really could have been what it appeared to be...

Is... Is that an apple? I mentally wondered. Stepping over to it and kneeling down to inspect it more closely.

"It is..." I quietly mumbled. "And apples don't throw themselves..." I said more audibly while picking it up. Then looking into the forest in the direction I suspect it came from. But not being able to make out any humanoid silhouettes. No. She was completely hidden. But I knew she was there... Somewhere. And apparently she didn't want me to go hungry. A light smile crossing my lips at the thought.

"Thank you." I simply said with a light bow in the direction I suspected her to be in. Taking the apple and wiping off any dirt with my sleeve, before sitting down in a comfortable position once more to enjoy my breakfast.

Looks like I might have a guardian angel of sorts... I might be able to survive in this place after all.
Maku_The_BlueOct 25, 2019 11:22 AM
Oct 25, 2019 10:41 PM

May 2013
Well, now! That was most enjoyable!
Oct 26, 2019 10:00 PM

May 2013
HMG6 Vignette 2: Open to Interpretation

It had been a long three hours, but the ordeal was almost over. My lovely wife Anusha lay back and bore the pain of the tattooist's needle in silence -- but the tears that leaked from her squeezed-shut eyelids revealed the agony she was in. The death grip she had on my hand was a pretty big hint, too.

The artist, a matsya like Anusha, but with teal skin instead of blue, straightened up from leaning over Anusha's belly and switched needles. "Almost done, now, dear. You are doing so well!" Anusha opened eyes the color of new pennies and smiled weakly. From her side opposite from me a long, graceful hand dabbed Anusha's forehead with a wet cloth and smoothed the golden hair that was plastered to her scalp.

"Hear that, Ani?" Anusha turned and cast an adoring gaze at her covenant-sister -- my other wife, Kalini, a lamia with deep purple scales and sable hair. "Just a few more strokes and you're done!"

"That's what I told Tim last night," Anusha said with a grin. She indicated Kalini's lap with a tilt of her head and added, "How's the baby?"

"Still sleeping," the lamia answered. She looked down lovingly at the azure-skinned infant matsya cradled in her coils. "And I still can't believe how much she looks like you."

"The ones to follow will, too," said the tattooist. "We are ready for the finishing touches now." Anusha whimpered as the needle went back to work. It took a few more minutes -- and a lot more tears -- before the artist announced, "All done!" When the artist finished dabbing Anusha's belly with an astringent solution I could see a line of calligraphy circling my wife's bellybutton. The fresh ink glowed gold that was gorgeous against Ani's skin. "The area will be sore for a while, so no intercourse for two or three days," the tattooist warned. "But if she wants to take you in her mouth, let her -- it will help her heal."

"Right, thanks, Mehandi," I said.

Kalini handed me the baby and then helped Anusha up. "I'll put her to bed and then start dinner. You're welcome to join us, Mehandi."

"Thank you, but my sisters and husband expect me back soon. I will just pack up my tools and get going."

"Uh, before you do," I asked, "What exactly did you mean by 'the ones that follow?' I thought you mamono have a hard time conceiving."

"Oh, we do," said Mehandi. "But Anusha's new mark means, 'open womb.'"

I grinned. "Ah, a fertility charm, eh?"

Kalini looked over her shoulder on the way to the bedroom and returned my grin with interest. "The meaning is... open to interpretation." She gave me a wink and a giggle before she and Anusha turned the corner into our bedroom.

"Uh... open to interpretation?"

"Oh, yes," said Mehandi. "The open womb can be open to babies coming out... or to something else coming in."

"Hold the phone... you mean..."

Kalini choose that moment to come back out and pluck the baby from my arms. "Change of plans! The baby and I are going to the inn to get something already prepared for dinner. Ani needs your help in the bedroom." As she quickly slithered out the door I had to give her credit; she almost managed to suppress the snickers.

Mehandi hastily finished packing her gear. "Will you look at the time! I must be off. Good night, Tim!" She patted my shoulder and added, "And good luck!" before she ducked out the door.

While I was still trying to figure out what happened Anusha's voice wafted from the bedroom. "Oh, Timmie, could you come here, please?"

I shook my head and muttered under my breath. "I guess those tattoos don't take long to start working." Out loud I said, "Coming, babe!" I chuckled as I headed back to the bedroom, "Or at least, I soon will be."
Nov 3, 2019 6:07 AM

Jan 2015
I'm a bit late to the party, but there has been some good stuff uploaded here. My compliments @tygertyger & @TsunamiSeeker !
Nov 6, 2019 2:58 AM

Dec 2015
I see I'm a bit late to the party as well.
@tygertyger your Chameleon vignette was amazing, and when I saw @TsunamiSeeker first suggest a back story to it. That got me thinking and writing. Luckily even after TsunamiSeeker I think I can still fit my story in as the bridge between the two stories so far. Though I've adjusted it a bit to come off TsunamiSeeker's a bit better. Enjoy:)

I might do something on the Mage Levithan as well, just waiting to see what tygertyger has done.
Nov 10, 2019 9:31 PM

May 2013
Wow, that was fun! I look forward to what you come up with for the mage leviathan.

On that front, I've had a rather busy couple of weeks -- my son is trying to finish up the final paperwork to put on Eagle scout. I hope to have the finished vignette up in a couple of days.
Nov 11, 2019 1:32 PM
Apr 2018
Okay! Sorry for all the name drops but I want to reply to a few different people!

Firstly! @tygertyger nice job with your "open to interpretation" story! I enjoyed reading it! And I didn't know you had a son... Learn something new every day...

And Thanks to @DaveTheBarbarian and @MetallumOperatur for your compliments! Writting these has helped kick me back into writing a little bit. Really might encourage me to post more stuff onto the club or go back to continuing my other works I started.

Speaking of works though... Here's my final chapter for the Chameleon girl story to hopefully bridge the gap between tygertyger's first chapter and my own back story chapter. With a little retcone being made out of DaveTheBarbarian's follow up chapter.

Anyone want to expand on it or follow it up, feel free! XD

Enjoy!

When I slowly woke up from my restful night's sleep I was relieved to see that the sun was still rising, thankful that I hadn't wasted many of my sunlight hours over-sleeping.

But after I sat up and stretched my still somewhat stiff body, I came to notice something was... Off. Something was wrong.

For perhaps the first time since I started wandering around in this forest, I actually felt like I was... Alone.

I didn't have this once looming, now turned into a comforting, sense that I was being watched. For some reason... I simply couldn't feel my guardian angel's presence. Which was the most unsettling and unnerving feeling I had experienced in a long time.

As I scanned my environment I noticed that none of my items were oddly placed... But as I inspected my surroundings a bit more closely... I noticed something even more worrying imprinted into the dirt.

Tracks.

And not those made by my boot, nor would they have been made by the bare feet of my guardian angel... No. These were the tracks of an animal. They were the tracks of a predator. I wasn't sure if they were feline or canine in nature. But they certainly weren't human and they certainly weren't small.

Now being substantially concerned and with good reason to be. I stood up after inspecting the tracks and redoubled my efforts to search my campsite for any further clues that I could use to help piece together what might have happened.

Not long after I spied a splattering of black across the completely green grass that made up my bed for the night. Actually right where my guardian angel would have been laying down when I thought about it... Somehow having missed it before when I first woke up.

Upon kneeling down to scrap the somewhat moist patches of grass between my figures, I noticed that whatever this black liquid was, it almost had a sticky tree sap like texture to it. But with no trees being close by and with no branches hovering overhead. I could only come to one conclusion...

Blood... I thought.

"She might be hurt... This might be HER blood. I need to find her... Now." I whispered to myself with quiet resolve. Luckily after finding those two things, I worked out a where the paw prints came from and where the paw prints might have been going. Further confirmed by finding occasional splatterings of the same black liquid I found before.

I wasn't much of a tracker, but even a child would probably be able to follow the trail of destruction and paw prints left behind by whatever the hell this thing was.

Quite frankly I was absolutely shocked that I managed to sleep through this thing making it's way into my campsite at all. Because I was either completely out cold, or, more frighteningly, this thing could actually manage to sneak up on not only me, but my guardian angel as well despite its size. And telling from how big this thing must be from the size of its paw prints alone... That was a very scary thought indeed.

Not wanting to imagine the kinds of things a creature like this could possibly do to my guardian angel, I picked up the pace. Following the footprints and blood as best as I could while keeping a good speed.

Until finally, in the distance, outside the tree line of the forest, sprawled out laying face down right next to the edge of a cliff, was my guardian angel. The moment I realised it was her I sprinted over to her as fast as I could, but as I did I couldn't help but notice that she seemed... Drained of colour. She looked unnaturally pale. Almost... Deathly so.

When I reached her I quickly kneeled to inspect her. Realising at once that she had a nasty looking cut on the back of her left calf. And being absolutely covered in the same black tree sap like blood I had seen before because of it. I grabbed her and turned her over to face me in a hurried panic.

Releasing a deep sigh of relief as I heard a pained mumbling escape from her mouth.

Thank fuck for that...

Before I could celebrate too much however she suddenly sprung to life in my arms, flailing wildly in a frightened panic to pry herself from my grip. Making pained and fatigued yelps of effort as she did.

"Wait! It's me! It's me!" I said trying to hold her still to keep her from getting any closer to the edge of the cliff. "It's okay... It's me." I whispered when we suddenly made eye contact in a soothing tone to calm her down. Taking a few moments for her eventually fully realise she was safe. But once she did, she immediately fainted into delirium once more.

"Come on, I need to wash out that wound. You saved my life so I'll be damned if I don't even try to save yours." I muttered to myself as I picked her up. Wrapping my arm behind her to grab and lift up her shoulder with one hand, while snaking my other arm under her legs to come up behind her knees. Her head rolling towards me and nuzzling itself perfectly into the side of my neck as I hoisted her up. Her tail however, had to be carefully guided to fall behind my hip so as to not accidentally step on it while I was walking.

Despite her somewhat slender looking frame, I was actually quite surprised to find that she was fairly heavy for a girl of her size. But I soon came to realise the extra weight was coming from her thick, meaty tail. But however heavy she was, I was determined to get her to the waterfall to washe out her wound and get her some drinking water.

I marched through the forest somewhat more confidently than the days before since I was standing to get a mental map of the forest I had spent almost 3 days exploring and backtracking. Mentally counting and rediscovering many landmarks that helped guide my way to and from my campsite and the waterfall.

While carrying my guardian angel may have slowed me down, I still believed I made it to the natural water source in good time.

Carefully laying her down next to the river, I ripped off a strip of my shirt and thoroughly washed it in the crystal clear running water. Taking it back once more to my fallen guardian angel and gently turning her over to access the wound.

Even though I did my best to be as gentle as possible while cleaning her leg to see how bad it was, every time I touched anywhere remotely close to it I heard a pained sighs and delirious groans escape her mouth. It pained me to do so, but I even forced myself to cleanse the inside of her cut as well to wash out the dirt and mud that had sprinkled itself in. Even when it evoked even more agonising cries to be emitted from her.

Once I had done that I inspected at her wound in earnest. And was extremely worried to find that it was still quite moist and wet from with her blood. Exposing her muscle tissue to any and all kinds of germs and bacteria.

Thank God I didn't drink all of this... I thought as I opened the Vodka bottle.

"I'm so, so sorry, this will hurt but... It'll also help keep this from getting infected." I said out loud before holding her leg in place and pouring the remaining contents of the sterilizing spirit into the wound. Causing her to erupt in a fit of pained thrashing.

Once she had finally calmed back down, I went to quickly wash my improvised strip of fabric again, and twisted as much water out of it as I possibly could, before once again returning to her and using it to tie a very tight knot around her leg to close up the wound as much as possible.

There. I suppose the next best thing I can do is try giving her some water and watch over her until she wakes back up. I thought. Washing out the Vodka bottle a few times before kneeling down to her and gently lifting her torso up so she could take a drink. From the moment I placed the bottle to her lips and the first few drips slipped into her mouth, she eagerly began gulping down all the water I offered her.

Yet she did so with her eyes still closed and her body still limp. She was clearly still conscious, but aside from giving pained moans and accepting the water I was giving her, she seemed to be completely motionless. Almost paralysed even. So I could only assume whatever she did to survive the encounter with... Whatever left those tracks last night, must have completely drained of all her energy.

When she finished all the water the bottle could hold I refilled it and carefully gave it to her once more. Managing to finish the bottle a second time before she seemed to have had enough.

"Now get some sleep, some good sleep I mean. Probably didn't get very much rest last night, but you can now. I'll stay right here with you to make sure of that." I reassuringly told her. Gently stroking her hair with my hand.

Gladly taking me up on my offer, she relaxed her body into mine. Almost as if she were trying to use me as her own bed. Not wanting to turn the poor girl down I picked her up once more and carried her over to the side of the waterfall. Laying us both against the stone wall with her on top to get nicely comfortable for a long rest.

After a few minutes I was sure she fell asleep, and after what seemed like a few short hours, I was starting to nod off too. The gentle rising and falling of her chest with her light breaths nearly lulled me to sleep all on its own. But I forced myself to stay awake and alert. Just in case anything happened or if she need me for anything. And after another short time had past... It looked like she did.

Clouds had begun to gather in the sky and the trees began to whistle as the wind blew through their leaves. It was starting to get colder. I could tell it was by the feel of the air, but I wasn't effected by it in any notable way. My shirt, jumper and jacket keeping my body insulated and warm.

My guardian angel however... Had no such apparel to speak of. And was beginning to shiver as a result.

Resolving myself to not let her suffer I did the only thing I could think of. I carefully freed myself from being her bed, took off my jacket, and laid back down with her. Again placing her face down on top of me to soften her slumber, but this time covering the both of us with my jacket. Warping my arms around her as for extra warmth.

Surprisingly she didn't wake up from the entire process, and in a few minutes she stop shivering almost completely.

As the time passed and my mind kept itself occupied with stimulating thoughts to keep myself awake. I inevitably came to remember how silky and warm her mouth was when she took my member into it... The way her long and dexterous tongue coiled it's way around my shaft. How the tip was tickled by the moist, soft flesh at the back of her throat...

It wasn't long until a new, even more stimulating question dawned on me...

If that's how otherworldly amazing her mouth felt, then... How would her 'other' holes feel...?

After that particular question crossed my mind, it wasn't long until my member showed that it wanted an answer to it even more desperately than I did.

Poking it's way from my trousers to prod at the waist of the women laying on top of me. As if to tease it even further, my guardian angel, while in her unconscious state, choose precisely then to shuffle her body and rub her breasts across my chest. Her apparently erect and firm nipples digging themselves into my skin through my clothes. Letting out a soft and contented, yet still rather arousing sigh as she did.

No! This is not the time or place! She's injured for God's sake! Get a hold of yourself! I mentally scolded myself.

Doing my best to push down my own erection by sheer force of will. Unfortunately it seemed like even in her slumber, my guardian angel seemed to be determined to thwart my efforts to control myself. Occasionally shuffling and swaying her body in her sleep. Rubbing her soft breasts and hard nipples all over my chest. And sometimes even brushing her lower waist across my groin. Causing my shaft to harden once more whenever I seemed to get it to soften.

Finally my rational thought and will to not take advantage of her gave out, my arousal convincing me that there wouldn't be any harm in cupping a little feel of her enticing rear end.

My arms already being positioned around her back would certainly make the transition easier. Slowly, I snaked my hands down towards her lower back, but as I accidentally brushed my hands across her tail, her sprung to life and jumped off me. Landing an impressive three meters away on all fours. Especially so considering her wounded leg.

"It's okay! It's alright! You're fine." I said, quickly getting on my own two feet.

Even with my jacket still covering her I could tell that she took a few moments to look at and touch her tail.

"Oh... Is your tail sensitive? I'm sorry, I didn't know." I quickly added when I saw how much attention she put towards making sure it was alright.

But when she next directed her attention towards me, I noticed with dread that she was looking down at my groin...

"Oh... This isn't what it looks like! I couldn't help it! Having a beautiful woman laying on top of you could make this happen to any man..." I stuttered. And would have continued feebly trying to justify the awkward boner I had while standing in front of her. If not for her stuttering a word of her own...

"B-beautiful? You... You think I'm... Beautiful?" She nervously asked.

"Well... I..." I began. Leaving a little too long a gap between my next words and unintentionally making my guardian angel even more on edge with every passing instant. "Yes. I do. I do think you're beautiful." I somewhat humbly, but completely honestly answered.

But her face lit up like I had just performed a miracle. And she jumped towards me once more, unintentionally making a tackle that could make a professional rugby player blush.

Knocking the wind out of me and leaving me momentarily unfeeling to the numerous kisses she was peppering me with. But eventually regaining enough motor functions to return her affections when she came to kissing my mouth. Delighting her to no end. It wasn't long after that until she lowered herself to undo my zipper and free my impatient member. Only to quickly imprison him again, this time however in her mouth.

The same alien like sensation of her tongue warping itself around my shaft as she bobbed her head back and forth with my tip probing its way to the back of her throat.

I could quickly feel the pressure building up. But before I could release it she exposed my staff to the chilling air once more. Climbing on top of me and positioning herself right above my ascending shaft.

"Wait a minute. What about your leg? Aren't you hurt?" I questioned.

"Don't worry about me... The pleasure this will give me should far outweigh the pain it would cause." She replied with a lust filled smile.

"Okay... So long as your sure. I don't have any complaints." I returned with a lewd grin of my own...

When I awoke from the slumber our lovemaking had caused me to take. I was rather shocked to find myself alone once again.

My jacket laid out beside me with some different fruit spread out on top of it.

My guardian angel no where to be seen. But that nagging and somewhat comforting feeling of being watched back with me once more.

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me! Again!? I can only assume this is either somehow completely normal for you. Or... This is some kind of weird scaled up version of hide and sneak. And if it is... Alright. I'm game. Let's play..." I said before digging into my breakfast.
Maku_The_BlueNov 11, 2019 1:37 PM
Jan 17, 2020 11:21 PM

May 2013
Hi, y'all! Sorry I'm so late with this, but I've been busy with writing that I could possibly get paid for. But I did not forget! Here at long last, the vignette for the winning entry of the Honorary Monstergirl Competition!

HMG6 Vignette 3: Rubbed the Right Way

When I left the water I shivered as the air caressed my naked skin. The hot water of the pool had done its work, though; I hadn't felt so relaxed in weeks. I didn't want to stiffen up in the chilly Fall air, so I hurried to my designated steam bath hut before I had a chance to cool off too much. Once inside I poured a bowl of water on the magically heated stones. Then I lay down on the bench and draped a towel over my hips. I was already relaxed, but I was about to get even more relaxed.

As I lay there letting the steam roll over me the door opened and my masseuse stepped in. "Excuse me," said a petite young mamono with purple scales and fur and a long reptilian tail. "Are you ready for your massage, Mr. Samuel?"

I winced. "Just Sam, Isabell. We've known each other too long to be so formal."

"O-oh, of course," the mage leviathan said. She glided over to one of the cabinets against the wall and began arranging her supplies for the session. "It has been two years now, has it not?" She gave me an admonitory glare and added, "And in all that time, this is the first massage session you have requested."

"My friend Jack set it up, actually," I confessed. "I mean, I've heard about your massages -- everybody says they're really great -- but I never got one, because, well..."

"It seemed awkward," Isabell finished for me.

"Yeah! I mean, we're such good friends and all, it just seemed kinda weird."

"Yes... weird," she agreed. She poured a dollop of scented oil over her hands and rubbed them together vigorously. "Turn over onto your belly. This will feel cool at first and then get warmer."

I complied and soon felt Isabell's cute little hands on me. Delicate fingers kneaded my shoulders with deceptive firmness -- mamono strength is good for more than just fighting -- and I felt any remaining tension dissolve under her touch. "Mmm, that feels good." I sniffed the air and added, "Smells good, too."

"I added a secret ingredient to the oil," said Isabell. "I wanted this first massage to be special."

I groaned as Isabell ran her hands along my ribcage. Her touch left a tingly warmth in its wake. "I think it's working." It was working a little too well, in fact. As the mage leviathan reached under the towel to massage my butt I felt tension leaving my hips and lower back to gather somewhere else. Uh oh, I thought. Good thing I'm face down. Her hands continued down my right leg and then up my left, and I felt the slickness of the lather they worked up along their path. Mage leviathan magic at its best.

When she worked her way back up to my hips Isabell said, "Turn over, please." I couldn't see her from my face down position, but I heard a slight quaver in her voice... and a hint of expectancy. That and the musky aroma of the massage oil brought me to full mast.

"Uh... I don't think that's a good idea," I said.

"But... how am I to massage your front if you don't turn over?"

I cringed. "Maybe we can skip massaging the front?"

"Oh, silly! Come on, turn over." Isabell reached under me to flip me over, and that darn mamono strength meant I couldn't stop her. Once I was on my back the towel betrayed me by falling askew. My member compounded the betrayal by standing up and greeting my masseuse proudly. Isabell's eyes widened at the sight. "Oh, my..."

I fumbled for the towel and tried to cover myself. "Sorry-sorry-i'm-so-sorry-sorry-sorry..."

Isabell grabbed my hands and held them still. "No, do not apologize!" She gave me a questioning look, and at my reluctant nod she pulled the towel away. "Oh, it is so beautiful," she breathed. She gave a sly smile and added, "And I see that the massage oil worked."

"Worked?" I raised an eyebrow at that. "Exactly what is this secret ingredient? Some special herb? Alraune nectar?"

Isabell looked embarrassed. "Nooo... I got it from, err... my own body."

"Your own body? You put a few drops of your sweat into the massage oil?"

"Not my sweat, no," Isabell said.

"Your spit, then?" I asked.

"Ewww! No!" said Isabell. "I got it from my..." she blushed and glanced down at her crotch.

"Oooooh..." I lay back and laughed softly at the situation. "Well, the massage worked, anyway. I'm super relaxed all over except for one thing."

The mage leviathan gave me a shy smile. "Well... I can help relax that too, if you like."

"Uh... is this part of the regular massage?" I asked.

"I have never so much as offered that to anyone else," Isabell said solemnly, "Nor have I used that special ingredient with anyone but you."

"So why use it on me?" Isabell mumbled something inaudible. "Excuse me?"

"Because I really like you!" she blurted. She cast her eyes downward and started shaking. "I'm sorry, I should go..." She dropped the towel on my hips and started gathering up her supplies. I stopped her with a hand on hers.

"Please don't go," I said. "I really like you, too."

Isabell gasped and raised her eyes to mine. "You do?"

"I have for almost two years," I confessed.

"Me, too!" she declared. She threw her arms around me, and I returned the hug. Somehow my being naked didn't make it awkward. After a few moments she asked, "So... would you like to finish the massage?"

"Well, sure," I said. I lay back on the bench. "So... any more of that special massage oil?"

Isabell gave me a sly smile. "I just happened to have brought some." She dropped her robe and climbed onto the bench to straddle my hips. "Just yell out when the tension is released," she said.

I groaned as she lowered herself onto me. "I don't think that'll be a problem," I said. I reached up and started kneading her perky little breasts. "Hopefully we'll release some of your tension, too."

"Yes, please," said Isabell. She leaned close to my ear as she started to grind against me. "Tonight, and every night for the rest of our lives." My darling Isabell touched her lips to mine, and our mutual massage melted all our loneliness away.
tygertygerJan 18, 2020 4:06 PM
Jan 18, 2020 5:19 AM
Apr 2018
Very nicely written, I loved it! A fitting vignette for the winning monster girl entry! XD
Jan 21, 2020 7:55 PM
Nov 2019
All these stories are great! And I have to get in on the next one... once I figure out how to ac to actually enter
Jan 22, 2020 6:25 PM

May 2013
venomwolf said:
I have to get in on the next one... once I figure out how to ac to actually enter

No worries, I'll post the announcement when it's time. We usually hold it during the summer.

If you have ideas for entries I recommend starting your write-ups now. I actually have mine written already. :) If you need inspiration might I recommend that you start here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1736992
Jan 22, 2020 6:40 PM
Nov 2019
Hmmm, I do have an idea, but writing it out may be tough
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [MSG] mugen's Story ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mugen91 - Aug 1, 2017

337 by YummyLunches »»
Mar 31, 2:26 PM

» [MSG] Another one by mugen

mugen91 - Jan 25, 2020

23 by YummyLunches »»
Mar 31, 1:39 PM

» [MSG] mugen's Story - Into the Dark

mugen91 - Jun 22, 2023

30 by mugen91 »»
Mar 31, 1:18 AM

» [MGS] adrift in the snow (venomwolf's story) ( 1 2 3 )

venomwolf - Nov 27, 2019

116 by venomwolf »»
Mar 30, 3:04 PM

» [MSG] MetallumOperatur's Story: A Brave New World ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MetallumOperatur - Mar 22, 2017

214 by YummyLunches »»
Mar 30, 1:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.