Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 14, 2019 3:50 AM

Jun 2009
Confession time. That was really cute.
Jun 14, 2019 10:36 AM

Aug 2018
Big Brother Zeke is awesome, completely wrecked the other side. He better not freaking die, we've been waiting for too damn long for him and Eren to meet so that Eren can use the Founder's powers.

Gabi and Falco are a cute ship, now I await the impending doom of one of them. The only ship here is with suffering.

Mikasa leaving her scarf behind makes me sad. I have a feeling Eren is going to die in this final arc, he's not the type to die of the titan's curse, he's gonna die in a blazing glory of titan blood. Also while it's morally wrong I think Eren is completely justified in using the powers to wipe out the other countries armies, it's their only shot at survival. It's the fault of Marley in the first place for attacking first by sending their warriors, they're only doing it to capitalize on the rare mineral. If Marley waited a couple decades more the age of the titans would have ended but so would their military advantage over other countries.
<Insert clever quote>
Jun 16, 2019 12:00 AM
May 2012
Mikasa leaves her scarf....cause at the end Eren will wrap it around her again.
I actually like Gabi and Falco. I want to see more of them.
Jun 16, 2019 6:43 PM

Dec 2014
This manga is driving me crazy in a good but annoying way.

Am I the only who don't give a damn about Gabi? why she even exists? i can't believe Isayama killed Sasha and let Gabi appear in every chapter now with unnecessary annoying dialogues, do he thinks she is more important than Sasha? killing her with no reason at all... anyone who needs to die already it should be that damn Gabi. I hate her.

Also, not related to this chapter but can someone please explain why they let Krista be pregnant?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2019 1:54 AM

Oct 2015
It took a while but I think i can say I finally like Gabi. She's been really annoying but I loved her revelation this chapter and how she sees that the Eldians aren't devils at all. I guess it probably means Isayama is killing her next chapter then
Jun 17, 2019 4:02 AM

Dec 2014
SSJayso said:
It took a while but I think i can say I finally like Gabi. She's been really annoying but I loved her revelation this chapter and how she sees that the Eldians aren't devils at all. I guess it probably means Isayama is killing her next chapter then

I don’t like her still. I still don’t know why she got introduced in the first place and why Sasha has to die ( I am never over this)

I hope Armin does something amazing like be part of Erin’s plan. It’s such as waste after all this build up to his character to not be useful.
ClefairiessJun 17, 2019 4:15 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2019 4:20 AM

Feb 2018
Clefairiess said:

Am I the only who don't give a damn about Gabi? why she even exists? i can't believe Isayama killed Sasha and let Gabi appear in every chapter now with unnecessary annoying dialogues, do he thinks she is more important than Sasha? killing her with no reason at all... anyone who needs to die already it should be that damn Gabi. I hate her.

Also, not related to this chapter but can someone please explain why they let Krista be pregnant?

I get it.. she can be annoying. But on the other hand, she is the embodiment of what a soldier should be during a war. She finally got a development in this chapter; something that RBA couldn't sort out even after living for 5 years inside the walls.
Jun 17, 2019 4:21 AM

Feb 2018
Clefairiess said:

Royal Blood. We don't know much about the father (although it's damn obvious that the father is eren) but Royal blood is important.
Jun 17, 2019 4:29 AM

Dec 2014
Who else thinks Mikasa became a better character? the whole scarf and Ackerman history was amazing. I hope Isayama mention more about the Ackermans.
Jun 17, 2019 6:46 AM
Feb 2013
Am I the only one here who is hoping that Eren eats Zeke and finally gain the ability to control Founding Titan???!!? Zeke making tons of mindless titans with his scream is more likely scenario but there is no harm in hoping, right?!
Jun 17, 2019 7:19 AM

Feb 2017
KangHae said:
Am I the only one here who is hoping that Eren eats Zeke and finally gain the ability to control Founding Titan???!!? Zeke making tons of mindless titans with his scream is more likely scenario but there is no harm in hoping, right?!

Eren eating Zeke won't let him use the powers of the Founding Titan. When you eat a shifter you get their power, not their blood.
Jun 17, 2019 7:22 AM

Jan 2009
Tsarko said:
KangHae said:

Eren eating Zeke won't let him use the powers of the Founding Titan. When you eat a shifter you get their power, not their blood.

i remember this panel and i bet others saying that did as well

but ye according to the link of @Vivekananda its corrected by Isayama now https://fuku-shuu.tumblr.com/post/155584573992/isayama-hajime-posts-important-correction-to
Jun 17, 2019 7:28 AM

Feb 2017
deg said:
Tsarko said:

but ye according to the link of @Vivekananda its corrected by Isayama now https://fuku-shuu.tumblr.com/post/155584573992/isayama-hajime-posts-important-correction-to

Yeah, Isayama was quick to say it was mistake on his part. Unfortunately it wasn't fixed in English volume version so it still causes a lot of people, especially newer readers, to believe that.
Jun 19, 2019 7:00 AM
Feb 2013
Tsarko said:
deg said:

Yeah, Isayama was quick to say it was mistake on his part. Unfortunately it wasn't fixed in English volume version so it still causes a lot of people, especially newer readers, to believe that.

Then, I guess there is no way Eren would ever be able to use the powers of Founding Titan :(
I totally wasn't aware of Isayama correcting the mistake though. Thanks ^^
KangHaeJun 19, 2019 7:05 AM
Jun 19, 2019 8:42 AM

Feb 2017
@KangHae

Eren is able to use the powers of the Founding Titan by getting into a contact with a titan of Royal blood.
If he touches Zeke who is in titan form, he will be able to use the powers of the Coordinate. And that's what him and Zeke are trying to do all this time, but others are not letting them.
Jun 20, 2019 1:49 PM
May 2017
when is the next chapter?
Jun 20, 2019 4:33 PM

Aug 2012
dark-_- said:
when is the next chapter?
Around the same time next month
Jun 20, 2019 4:49 PM
Sep 2017
I think the Euthanasia plan is dont what Eren would do. Therefore Euthanasia as a medical term means "to chose to die under a doctors approvement by your own will". Thus, what we have seen in the manga so far is likely a chemical castrating.

To continue with Eren, he wants to restore the Eldian nation but he wants also to execute that Eldians should not bear a child (!) That sounds so unlogical. If Eren did really agree to this plan it would mean that all Eldians would perish in 1-2 Generations. Where is there freedom for Eldians and Eren ? A Nation who can't reproduce, a doomed nation only will exist for its vanish in 50-60 years. Where is there peace for Eldians ? So Eren has definetly other plans than Zeke. I'm glad Armin realized that too.

To Scarf Scene; As far I read other forums too, I really don't know why a high amount of people said that its sign of independence of Mikasa's attechment to Eren.

I'm thinking otherwise. We have to consider that she received a total mental breakdown from the person she loved, cared, admired the most. She is deeply hurt of Eren's words towards her. Even she asked Armin again why Eren said, that he hates her. She is possibly in a psychological trauma. So its only normal to expect that she would not wear the scarf - which symbolizes her bond to Eren - because she is heart broken by him. It is not independence, its for me only a signs of Mikasa's heart broken feelings towards Eren.

She will soon realize the truth behind Eren's lies and words. (Not to mention to chapter 112) Eren was really shocked by Armin's words: "Is what you call freedom to hurt Mikasa". Eren sure did many things wrong, it was way too harsh, but he deeply cares for Mikasa and for her well being. (He hoped that Mikasa would hate him only for her well being. To prevent her from danger.)
Thats what I think.

Jun 20, 2019 5:43 PM

May 2015
Nile out here looking like he's flipping off Falco, Colt, and Gabi.
Jun 20, 2019 7:57 PM

Feb 2018
Off topic but holy shit, the score rose by 0.01
Jun 21, 2019 9:52 AM

Oct 2013
Tsarko said:
@KangHae

Eren is able to use the powers of the Founding Titan by getting into a contact with a titan of Royal blood.
If he touches Zeke who is in titan form, he will be able to use the powers of the Coordinate. And that's what him and Zeke are trying to do all this time, but others are not letting them.

Thankfully the corrected version will be in the anime next episode.
Jun 22, 2019 1:31 AM
Feb 2013
Tsarko said:
@KangHae

That I know but I kinda hoped that he'd get around to using the power without depending on others. And Zeke? I can't bring myself to trust the guy. Let's see what happens next. *fingers crossed*
Jun 30, 2019 9:40 AM
May 2018
Levi better come back
Jul 4, 2019 6:38 AM

Jan 2018
Holy shit, Yelena's scary as hell. I've been hating Gabi so much after she killed Sasha and for being such a bitch but now that she realized what she did and what she believed in that all people who live in Paradis island were all devils was wrong, I forgive her.
Sep 4, 2019 4:31 AM

Mar 2014
Gabi redemption arc is complete. I mean she was just a kid that had been brainwashed by Marleyans, she is not to blame for her prejudice against Eldians of Paradis, as annoying as her tantrums might have been at the time they were reasonable. I am glad she managed to see with her own eyes that Eldians were simply people like them, and it's even more heartbreaking that she was able to reach that realization through the unconditional love of the family of the girl she killed.

That scene with Falco was so cute and pure wtf!! Their blushing faces were adorable. After this confession I am double concerned about Falco, Isayama please don't kill him he's a good boy :(

I'm glad Armin was able to speak sense to the 104th squad, Eren would obviously not support the euthanasia plan. They all know him for real after all.
Feb 25, 2020 3:29 PM

Jan 2016
Yo that fucking face Yelena made to Armin was scary as fuck, jesus christ.

And jeeez I dont want Zeke to die yeeetttt

I really hope that Eren is actually pretending, and he has some other sort of plan in mind.
And I really hope Mikasa doesnt hate Eren right now...
Jan 19, 2021 8:38 AM
Aug 2019
Thank fuck, Gabi, it was about the time
Jan 20, 2021 2:19 PM

Sep 2011
Glad to see Gabi finally admitting the true. And Falco confessing his love was really cute.

Armin realize that Eren is just pretending. I hope he is right. But even so he is a piece of shit, letting the volunteers doing so many shit.
Mar 8, 2021 11:34 PM

Mar 2019
It was pretty dumb that they were happily drinking that wine from Marley. Nothing seemed suspicious to them about a product from a hostile nation? :/
Mar 20, 2021 11:13 AM
Jan 2021
gabi finally shows off her character development; I don't rlly hate her anymore haha. Falco and Colt reuniting was a very cute moment, as was Falco confessing to Gabi. The three of them hiding in that room was definitely one of the highlights of this chapter for me.

Yelena can 100 % see through Armin's plan. There is no way she actually believes Armin is on her side.

Still nothing about Levi... starting to worry that he's actually dead and it wasn't just for a shock effect. If Armin can survive being burnt to a crisp I think Levi can survive being blown away by a thunder spear (hopefully)
Mar 28, 2021 4:14 PM

May 2016
That was so intense Can't wait to see this animated in few more months.

zarazai said:
Idk man the highlight of this chapter for me was Jean finally admitting that he thought Eren was cool :')
Best thing I ever read in a long time.
Mar 29, 2021 6:07 AM

Sep 2020
I swear man after the cliffhanger of eren transforms after his legs getting eaten by porco,this is pure drugs and peak of aot manga,and after the rumbling starts this is went downhill from chap 130-138(currently) except for 3 ones,like 131,132,135 in my opinion,still hoping EoE ending twist or AnR.
Mar 30, 2021 2:37 AM

Jun 2019
Please... Protect Zeke... NOOOO
May 5, 2021 4:35 PM

Nov 2008
Does anyone know who Mikasa was speaking with when she put her scarf away? It's driving me crazy:

May 22, 2021 12:40 AM

May 2020
Woahh they stand for Yaeger fraction. This is nice. Zeke not doed yet but his yell will be make a move of some people into titans. This is what friends for they know everything about each other.
May 22, 2021 12:47 AM

May 2020
Mutant-Ing said:
Does anyone know who Mikasa was speaking with when she put her scarf away? It's driving me crazy:

As I remember she is the young girl Misaka saved from Attack Titan. It's on season 2 or 3 I forget when people are going to escape from Attack Titan in that district.

https://attackontitan.fandom.com/wiki/Louise
Dec 28, 2021 7:13 PM

Jul 2021
Damn Yelena really just felt oustand when Zeke appears. I like how finally Gabi finally realizes the amount of tragedy she has put to Falco but then again she should be more cautious with her safety with or without her POV though. Onyankopon is literally one of the best characters out there who doesn't hate or betray any of his fellow scouts because since he's mutuals with Yelena, he has to supervise her for the sake of saving humanity and the future ahead from their POV and I still trust him to go alongside with the scouts. I feel really bad for Mikasa after all that Eren betrayal small arc and damn that girl she saves back in Season 1 is still supporting her but damn Mikasa really just taken away the scarf that holds a symbolism :c. (+ Holy fuck that face Yelena made scares the heck out of me)
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 3, 2022 12:34 AM
Sep 2020
4.7/5, close to 5/5,the 0.3 less is for the main cast bullshit🤦🏻 and hypocrisy

Amazing chapter , honestly this chapter was garbage from the main cast perspective,the saving the world bullshit is so cringy for AOT standards,and the flaws are being shown early on

Other than that this chapter has way better action sequences than the fumbling anime
Anime is a 1/5 ,bad execution
Manga is a 5/5 on the action part

Ther is one part in the chapter that absolutely hits more than anything else

Is the Gabi,Falco and colt part,this discussion ,not forgetting nile,

Isayama really handled this part perfectly

Gabi,Falco,colt and Nile are the MVP's of this chapter

And also I liked how they enhanced this part in the anime ,with bird cages scene

Mappa really delivered on that part

Anyway the manga outshines the anime for this chapter by a mile but the anime incorparates the bird cage scene and symbolism to perfection
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Today, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 22, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.