Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Carole & Tuesday
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 5, 2019 9:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Honestly, that person who admires Tuesday is becoming a bit creepy now if you ask me.

More contestants performed this episode, some really bizarre tbh. However, the performance by GGK (Misaki Kuno) is really impressive imo. Carole and Tuesday really has competition now.

Angela also put up an impressive performance.
Jun 5, 2019 9:56 AM

Nov 2007
Happens to see Tuesday's mother on the screen, and Carole learned it.

Tuesday's fan is too intimate with her and wanting her to pair up with her.

HiroC's character finally appeared.

Wow, that weird character... showing her mysterious galaxy singing.

Then 3 guys wearing dresses... showing their harmony, but keeps singing "bull sxxt". That lady is angry at the lyric and automatically lost.

Tuesday's fan is too intimate of a fan, she bit Tuesday's neck and showing it's hers.

HiroC's character curious about the pair not producing songs using AI.

Tuesday's fan singing French (no wonder her vocalist is French)...

ex-child actress idol's turn. It seems like her singing awed everyone. She won.

Tuesday rejected her fan.
tsubasaloverJun 5, 2019 10:17 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 5, 2019 9:55 PM
Apr 2019
[expletive deleted][expletive deleted][expletive deleted][expletive deleted]

Well, that was fun, I guess.
Somewhat surprised Tao came all the way to see the two.
Feels like he might start writing songs himself at some point.
Jun 5, 2019 10:16 PM

Nov 2014
the obsessive yandere-like girl, Cybelle I think was her name, is kinda creepy and psycho but i do like her song. I feel like her song is more emotional than Angela's.

But the MVP has to be the Mermaid Sisters. Love their song lmao
Jun 5, 2019 10:35 PM

Jan 2010
ttcchen said:
the obsessive yandere-like girl, Cybelle I think was her name, is kinda creepy and psycho but i do like her song. I feel like her song is more emotional than Angela's.

The lyrics tho... lol (best lyrics!!!!!)

I agree that Cybelle is too much, but her song was unexpectedly good and she sang it well. It's a shame she had to go against Angela, but also poor Tuesday didn't know how to deal with the whole situation, so maybe it's for the best?

For now they're doing really obvious wins, it's always pretty clear who would win between the contestants... it might get more difficult later. But it makes me wonder if Carole & Tuesday could win this, I think they might now. Firstly because it's too early in the show for that, secondly... because of Angela, of course. She's not only talented, she also has a lot of stage presence and so many people are rooting for her. But we'll see. Either way, I'm still curious about what the said 'miracle' will be...
Jun 5, 2019 11:07 PM

Feb 2018
Ugh that cyebelle is so annoying and why tf did she bit Tuesday's neck. Hope she never appears again

Lmao Mermaid sisters Fucking Bullshit was amazing why can't the judges recognise their talent smh

Gotta admit even tho i don't like Angela's personality her Performance was brilliant she nailed it
Jun 5, 2019 11:42 PM
Apr 2019
ttcchen said:

I agree. Galactic Mermaid is the song I thought Trey Parker would write and compose.
Jun 6, 2019 2:54 AM

Apr 2009
Cybelle is a girl... I've got the creepy vibe from her since her first appearance. But her song is quite unique. Now that she's got rejected I fear that she may do sth, I've got the feeling that it's not the last time that we saw her.

Tao is showing interest in C&T.
Angela's song that she sang a capella before. Still an average song, but her voice is really good.
Jun 6, 2019 9:52 AM
Mar 2019
Where can i watch the episode except netflix
Jun 6, 2019 10:09 AM
Aug 2017
Cybelle is a creepy stalker.

Mermaid Sisters was the best performance but Angelas was surprisingly good.

Can't wait to see what Cybelle is going to do after Tuesday rejected her.
Jun 6, 2019 10:09 AM
Jan 2019
Good ep with some good songs, judging from the ep 10 summary on their website we know Cybelle will be there again, which worries me.
But in all honesty I don’t think I’ve ever lost my shit quite as much as when the Mermaid Sisters started singing
Jun 6, 2019 10:11 AM

Aug 2017
Fucking Bullshit is going to be stuck in my head for a while. Such talent.
Angela's performance was nice. Cybelle is weird and a creep. Just get out of such a great show dammit. Overall amazing episode.
Jun 6, 2019 10:16 AM

Apr 2019
I fucking love Mermaid Sisters' song. Loved everyone's faces at the lyrics. I had the same face for a second and then I burst into laughter, scaring my cat and now I have a scratch on my neck. Thanks. A lot.
Also, Cybelle is a bitch and I would dedicate Galactic mermaid to her. Seriously, she's such a creep.
I don't think this is the last time we'll get to see her.
Hope Angela and Tao get put in their place by Carole and Tuesday.
It was a neat little touch to have the host announce the break before the anime actually went on it.
KrystifyingJun 6, 2019 10:33 AM
Jun 6, 2019 10:18 AM

Nov 2016
Lol, the performance of Mermaid Sisters was a nice jab against artists who think they can gain fame just based on their controversial appearance while shielding themselves from negative backlash with an "I'm expressing myself" attitude.

Too bad that Cybelle is already out, her performance stood out, but this surely wasn't the last time we saw her. I also liked the ring to Angela's song.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 6, 2019 10:30 AM

May 2015
Cybelle, what's your problem? For Tuesday you literally just appeared out of nowhere, what did you expect?

Although I liked her song better than Angela's. Somehow hearing Moving Mountains for the second time didn't leave the same impression, and I hope it's not the only song she can sing.

Tao appeared briefly, but not quite enough. I wonder what he thinks about C&T, they certainly got his attention, more so than Angela at this point, but it just could make him more motivated to create the ultimate song with AI and Angela will become even more of a threatening rival now.

Disappointed that Fucking Bulshit was interrupted, it was actually hilarious, I couldn't quite believe what I was hearing at first but then it sounded like the best song ever. GGK's performance was great too and I expected her to win but still would have been better without any scenes on the judges part.
Jun 6, 2019 10:45 AM

May 2018
Youtube: How fast can we demonitize your video?
Mermaid shitsters: Yes
Jun 6, 2019 10:48 AM
Jan 2019
That Angela performance is pretty good, i thought that Angela voice is not that good at first. I wonder what's the bite does? Will it make Carole voice worse, sleeping bite? Or just a normal bite?
Jun 6, 2019 10:50 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
VanishingKira said:
Didn't like Cybelle's character but like her song better than Angela's.

This. Cybelle's song was much better and sounded way more original than Angela's more generic pop.

Who the heck is writing all these songs for this show? The OST is going to end up being a multidisc affair.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 6, 2019 11:09 AM

May 2015
Lol Mermaid sisters ftw, greatest song ever
Jun 6, 2019 11:16 AM

Feb 2017
I'm kinda getting less interested in this show each week. The humor is kinda awkward and dumb and it feels like there aren't any stakes. I guess its supposed to be a more optimistic outlook to music production but it's still a bit too cheesy and oversimplified for me.
Jun 6, 2019 11:34 AM

Sep 2017
https://streamable.com/4l613
We just witnessed the birth of something truly extraordinary.

I wasn't expecting those performances from either GGK or the Mermaid Sisters. I enjoyed both, in different ways (GGK's performance was good, the Mermaid Sisters were hilarious). I knew Cybelle would lose to Angela, but both did great. Cybelle got really creepy as this episode went on, though.
Jun 6, 2019 11:48 AM
Aug 2008
Can we just appreciate Shinichiro Watanabe's genius?

10th June is literally next week.

Also, f*ck this Cybelle shit.
Wojtini21Jun 6, 2019 11:56 AM
Jun 6, 2019 11:54 AM

Jan 2015
Wow... Well, I certainly wasn’t expecting a doo wop song with hard R lyrics to ever be a part of anything, let alone this show.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Jun 6, 2019 12:06 PM
Jan 2018
I definitely got a good chuckle out of the Mermaid Sisters, definitely didn't see that coming.

Cybelle showing off more red flags than a colorguard competition though.
Jun 6, 2019 12:16 PM

Mar 2017
Mermaid sisters just sang the best song xD

So Cybelle is a girl. She's super obsessive alright. That bite.
Jun 6, 2019 12:18 PM
Sep 2014
I loved Cybelle's song so much and I would really like for her and Tuesday to get together, but she's a bit of a weirdo;0; damn it
Jun 6, 2019 12:34 PM

Sep 2011
GGK was... Mystical I guess. See seems a bit too "out there", but it was a nice song. I totally lost it when the Mermaid Sisters started to sing though. What was that? The judges, the audience, they couldn't believe it was happening. xD I admit that it made me laugh out loud though, they even got violent when they didn't win. lol

Then Cybelle... She was totally annoying, and I'm glad there was no twist, and she lost to Angela as expected. Tuesday was clearly uncomfortable, but she still tried to be nice, she even hugged her like she asked, only for her to go and mark her to "make her hers", as if people are objects you own. I don't know if it's the last time she appears, but I'm not going to miss her. At least Tuesday could refuse her insensitive and ludicrous offer in the end.

And I wonder what's up with Tao. He wasn't there for Angela, but he always treated her with some cold distance so there is no surprise really. But maybe she is starting to like him, or she wants to prove something to him, because I don't think she just wants to bully her manager by asking her about him all the time. But he was there to ask that simple question to Carole and Tuesday. I guess he might compose, with his AI, another song for Angela now, to defeat the duo since I don't think Angela is going to sing the same one three times in a row when Carole and Tuesday already have quite a few themselves. I would love to hear "The Loneliest Girl" again already by the way, I hope they use this one, or a new and just as good one, to face Angela in the finals, but for now they still need to defeat Pyotr.
Jun 6, 2019 12:34 PM
May 2019
GGK's performance was weirdly captivating, best song from the competition so far.

I take that back Mermaid sisters are the supreme fuck everyone else. If I die they are invited to sing at my funeral.

Cybelle reminds me of JD from Heathers but gosh darn she is pretty. Also it's nice to see so many queer characters in one show (I'm assuming Cybelle has a crush on Tuesday). Her song is also good.

Angela's song actually sounds like it could be on the radio aka it truly does sound like it's made by an AI. Good animation for her dance.
Jun 6, 2019 12:38 PM

Apr 2016
MayInu said:
I loved Cybelle's song so much and I would really like for her and Tuesday to get together, but she's a bit of a weirdo;0; damn it

"Weirdo" is quite the understatement. She's fucking toxic and this kind of people must be avoided at all cost in real life. If you're too weak, they'll manipulate you and destroy your mental health, if you're strong enough you'll tell them to fuck off and they will soon look for another prey.

If you hate Tuesday you can wish for her to end up with "the hell" Cybelle but Tuesday in my opinion doesn't deserve that.
She is just too pure, too nice and too weak and that's precisely why she is targeted.
Jun 6, 2019 1:03 PM

Oct 2013
Cybelle might be creepy and all but at least she doesn't sing generic crap like Angela
Jun 6, 2019 1:12 PM

Oct 2010
GGK was freaking terrible. Out right annoying. I don't know how anyone can call that stuff music. But this entire arc is bad to begin with. "Competition" arcs always feel lazy but especially in a music anime it's beyond lazy and dull. It's a shame. The first few episodes of this show were awesome but it's becoming more and more average over time.

Worst of all to me, is the western influence is heard in the worst way. Japanese music has autotune but its usually very tame/minor. It was EXTREMELY heavy in all these songs. But that makes sense since the songs are mostly done by western musicians. Angela's song especially was made worse by it.
Jun 6, 2019 1:30 PM

Aug 2013
Cybelle is going to be a problem in the future. I've seen this problem arise with musicians' lives before. You get that one fan that gets a little too close and something tragic happens in the end. I do hope that some is done about her in the future. Still her performance was pretty interesting. Mermaid Sisters had the funniest yet best performance of this episode. Congrats Gender Neutral/Gender Fluid crowd, ya made it into anime. I don't get why they put so much electronica in the songs...mostly with Angela's music...honestly I'd prefer her acapella version compared to the actual song.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 6, 2019 1:31 PM

Aug 2013
Kougeru said:
GGK was freaking terrible. Out right annoying. I don't know how anyone can call that stuff music. But this entire arc is bad to begin with. "Competition" arcs always feel lazy but especially in a music anime it's beyond lazy and dull. It's a shame. The first few episodes of this show were awesome but it's becoming more and more average over time.

Worst of all to me, is the western influence is heard in the worst way. Japanese music has autotune but its usually very tame/minor. It was EXTREMELY heavy in all these songs. But that makes sense since the songs are mostly done by western musicians. Angela's song especially was made worse by it.

Autotune is heavily played out and just a meme at this point yet Western musicians still use it. Honestly electronica is just annoying in general since it's used in practically every majorly known Western single. Quite sad tbh.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 6, 2019 1:37 PM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
This is a solid 5/5 only because of the Mermaid Sistersssssss. Honestly, this is how hard work to reach the top (of the memes) looks like and I approve. Rest of the show turns out to be mostly shit by now, so at least THAT song expressed the series completely hahaha. Man, what joy~ Now I am thankful I started watching this.
Jun 6, 2019 1:42 PM
Dec 2014
This arc is so bad... bad humor, bad character development...

It's dragging on so much. The only thing I've laughed at is the "fucking shit" song in this entire arc.

The AI robot judge, ugh... the judge in the middle who hasn't even talked? ...okay

Then to top it all of the songs are pretty dreadful minus Pyotr. It's the only song I've enjoyed in the past few episodes... and the only good animation since.

Something with so much potential went to generic plot lines, generic songs, and generic tropes.

Ugh.
BlindSniperJun 6, 2019 1:48 PM
Jun 6, 2019 1:46 PM

May 2015
Drinking juice right as the Mermaid Sisters performed was a mistake. It took every bit of strength in me to not spit it out everywhere. Holy crap I was not expecting those lyrics lmfao.

Not a fan of Cybelle. It's been two episode since she debuted and aside from being a contestant those two episodes wouldn't have made much difference without her. In fact, they'd have been better.

♡ artist
サコ
Jun 6, 2019 2:02 PM

Feb 2014
GGK's performance was good, no more, no less. While the vocal style and lyrics were lacking at times, the actual beat of the song itself was great.

Mermaid Sisters were weird, both for good and bad reasons. They're simply three guys dressed in drag and the fourth guy being shirtless. Aside from their "expressing myself" type of personality that annoys me with some modern day singing artists, the start of their song immediately caught my attention. I was expecting something memorable and catchy and that was exactly what I got......but not in the way that I expected.

From start to finish, their "Fucking Bullshit" song of ONLY swear words had me in a laughing fit. On this performance alone, I would put them in the finals, but sadly, GGK was the victor instead and the Mermaid Sisters went on a rampage as a result. XD

Cybelle's song was very enjoyable. Sung in French, her voice sounded very pleasing to the ears and the song's beats itself was great, too. However, she couldn't compete with Angela as her Moving Mountain song got her through to the semi-finals.

Angela's song is mainly carried by her strong vocals, as the lyrics still sound good, but too unoriginal. She's going to win this competition, even if her personality as of late as been very bitchy.

Cybelle's just as bad, too. She's been too up close to Tuesday and doesn't seem to even care about Carole's existence at this point. Cybelle even went as far as "Leaving her mark" on Tuesday's neck, claiming that Tuesday is now hers. Tuesday thankfully gave her a reality check at the end of the episode, but I do believe that we will see Cybelle again. That girl has got some deep issues that she properly needs help with and I hope she gets it before she does something that she'll regret.
Meta_YoshiJun 8, 2019 2:55 AM
Jun 6, 2019 2:12 PM

Sep 2010
didn't like Angela's song - way too generic, the a capella version sounded better. Liked Cybelle's performance better, though she's creepy af

the mermaid sisters....well, no words
Jun 6, 2019 2:22 PM

Feb 2013
Cybelle is a walking red flag uuugh poor Tuesday
Jun 6, 2019 2:35 PM

Apr 2012
Madison McFerrin (GGK) is such a based singer, glad to have discovered her here.

Farabeuf said:
Who the heck is writing all these songs for this show? The OST is going to end up being a multidisc affair.
Can't wait for it to drop.

Angela's arrangement was super generic, but as someone who understands French I didn't find Cybelle's song that enjoyable either (the lyrics and the interpretation felt kind of alien)(and yes I know Maika is French).
EratiKJun 6, 2019 3:21 PM
Jun 6, 2019 2:41 PM

Jun 2014
Okay, that move mountains was awesome.
Jun 6, 2019 2:41 PM

Mar 2015
So that Cybelle girl is crazy nuts,at the beginning i though she might give trouble in the future, now im sure she will.
Tuesday should have draw the line earlier. Im worried of what she will do.
On the other hand her song is beautiful, there's no way she could have been beaten by Angela´s boring and generic song.
And well, Mermaid sisters singing skills are great but the song was just funny.
Jun 6, 2019 3:18 PM

Oct 2012
Hmm, this episode was really boring right? Probably the worst one so far.

They really struggle hard to make everyone special and this time around it completely flopped on them as all the perfomances were just underwhelming and the episode dragged itself unnecessary. There was not a bit of interesting music or song this time (almost everything is just some chillout) and the characters didn't save that either (Angela included). Be it not for her refrain, there would be nothing interesting this week.

Again, I honestly can't help but wonder how such antitalent got to the top8 even. The anime makes it seem like their performances were great but it was horrible in fact. There is a big disconnection in this show right now. It's hard to see anyone as real rival to them when all other cast is so awfully generic.

Dunno what's the point with creepy Cybelle, I guess they want to introduce some stalking danger? She's way too possesive and Tuesday should have turned her down a lot earlier.
Jun 6, 2019 3:50 PM

Jul 2013
Cybelle was EXTREMELY creepy and gross. So glad she lost. Objectively, I wasn't a fan of her song, and subjectively, I'm glad someone as possessive and forceful as her didn't get to go any further.

LOVED the Mermaid Sisters' song in a memey way, but they definitely didn't deserve to win.

Personally I felt that Angela's song's lyrics were very generic and boring. But perhaps Tao himself knew that, and that's why he went to find C&T.
Jun 6, 2019 4:17 PM
Apr 2019
BlindSniper said:
This arc is so bad... bad humor, bad character development...

It's dragging on so much. The only thing I've laughed at is the "fucking shit" song in this entire arc.

The AI robot judge, ugh... the judge in the middle who hasn't even talked? ...okay

Then to top it all of the songs are pretty dreadful minus Pyotr. It's the only song I've enjoyed in the past few episodes... and the only good animation since.

Something with so much potential went to generic plot lines, generic songs, and generic tropes.

Ugh.

How would you make it not generic?
Jun 6, 2019 4:41 PM
Jan 2012
I wholeheartedly disagree with those who say that these musical performances were not good or interesting. I was actually really impressed throughout that the creators of the show managed to write and record such quality music that really fits what's going on in the show. The musical stylings don't fall under any conventional genre and it's easy to believe "these are the musical styles of the future" while watching it. If you've ever watched any televised talent show you'll know that the songs themselves are not always amazing songs. They're judging the talent of the performer, not the song. Besides, that's kind of the point here. In this story, the songs are written by AI, so they all have a sort of generic coldness to them to a degree. Carole & Tuesday are supposed to be the antithesis to that but have had middling success so far. We'll see what happens. They've certainly caught people's attention for writing their own music.

I was LMAO at the Mermaid Sisters, from their explanation of their band to their ludicrous over-the-top shock-factor attention-whore music. Definitely a parody of some real people and bands.

This show has definitely had moments that dragged. In fact, for me Episode 8 felt that way the worst, but Episode 9 seems to have shifted things back in gear. I actually am genuinely interested in Cybelle and Angela, both characters who have some skeletons in the closet and inner demons to battle. This show carries a lot of subtext, I've been noticing from the very start. I think there are implications carried with a lot of the events and how they are crafted. For me, this episode, I couldn't hold back the waterworks when Angela sang. Her song starting out with music box sounds made me think of childhood and vulnerability. It reminded me of the scene where she was having flashbacks of her childhood abuse from her parent. Seeing Angela sing this song and truly smile and put her soul into singing (despite the generic lyrics), I actually felt very moved and I felt like those lyrics represent the kind of person she actually wants to be. This is the only time we really see her open up and be happy like that. Yeah, she is bitchy and mean, but she's an abused, exploited, and also spoiled child celebrity, so of course she is. I think it has really wounded her and stunted her emotional expression and that deep down she truly wants to have friends and not just have to be an idol. She seems to have discovered music as a way to express the feelings she can't express in her day-to-day life. Isn't that what music is?

Honestly I predict that the events of this show many end up with their rivalry ending and she may end up in a group with Carole & Tuesday in the end, or at least friends with them. I think C&T are sympathetic to her.

If you are a casual music listener or just listen to what's current, I feel like the music in this show might sound generic to you, but if you're a music enthusiast who has a deep interest in the music of every time period and era, then you can see that they've done a lot of unique and clever things with the song-building in this show. The songs portray distinct styles and feelings suited to the story, its time period and its trends, and the singers, and they draw on diverse influences.

That said I kind of wonder how mind-blowing the songs would be if Yoko Kanno was in charge of this anime's music...
LucentRiversJun 6, 2019 4:48 PM
Jun 6, 2019 4:42 PM

Mar 2008
The Mermaid Sisters did nothing wrong. lmao Cybelle can choke on a dick. Also, Tao knows who has the real talent of them all.
Jun 6, 2019 4:52 PM

Apr 2016
That episode was fucking bullshit.

Jun 6, 2019 5:22 PM

Aug 2018
Mermaid Sisters got me laughing, their lyrics was perfect in a certain way lmao ! Too bad they cut the part where they started destroying stuff on the scene

Cybelle's song in French was original & not too bad, but Angela's one had some strong arguments as well. But the way she acts with Tuesday makes her a dislikable character for sure... I hope she won't turn into "Cybelle Gasai" haha
Jun 6, 2019 5:33 PM

Apr 2014
Eeehhhh Not sure how I feel about Cybelle's character. I feel this show has been really damn great at avoiding unnecessary drama (like Tuesday's brother opting to just leave her sister alone and let her do her thing) so I was kind of hoping they weren't going that possessive stalker route with her. I am 100% sure they are going to have her pull some fuckshit later down the line and I don't think this show is built for that type of drama.

That being said Cybelle's performance was really good. I really liked how smooth she sounded sing in French with that very chill type beat.

GGK sounded cool as well. She reminded me of Erykah Badu in her vocals and how she was flowing on that very experimental type of music.

But none of them could compare to Angela to me. OH MY GOD that girl SSSSSSLLLLLLAAAAAAYYYYYEEEED!!! Her music was exactly the music I listen on the regular (dance/house music) and it sounded upbeat, punchy, and triumphant. Generic (or whatever the hell ya'll wanna call it) or not I fucking LOVED this song. The best thing I heard in the entire show so far.

Mermaid sisters sounded great but I think at this point I'm over the joke characters. Give me more tunes man.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2019

180 by Shikkakku »»
Today, 8:04 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2019

120 by Shikkakku »»
Today, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2019

211 by jumbosan »»
Jan 29, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2019

98 by jumbosan »»
Jan 27, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2019

84 by jumbosan »»
Jan 27, 8:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.