Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jun 5, 8:01 AM
seriously Levi should be able to inject a portion of serum into Armin and Erwin, but because of their own stupidity, because of being careless and letting Reiner be captured and saved by zeke, the situation requires them to choose one, WTF hanji and jean they are both busy arguing, whereas Conny the fool is actually wandering around and leaving reiner without guard,if the reiner is not captured then it can revive Armin and Erwin, by letting Armin eat Bert and Erwin eating the reiner, really I'm angry at their ignorance in this episode, how do you think if anyone thinks the same as me?

Mod edit: Title changed to hide spoilers and added spoiler tag.
Modified by DeadlyRaven, Jun 5, 5:17 PM

Jun 5, 8:05 AM
The serum cant be devised .. thats for sure..
Remember when rod reiss didnt take it the proper way.. what kind of titan he transformed to..
U cant know what may happen if u dont take a serum the proper way...
Two.. i agree that hange and jean situation was stupid lol.. but its not too impo.. its a human kind to view things..
But i believe that it has its meaninh nd its goal for future events

Jun 5, 8:08 AM
Akahiro said:
Remember when rod reiss didnt take it the proper way.. what kind of titan he transformed to..
Two.. i agree that hange and jean situation was stupid lol.. but its not too impo.. its a human kind to view things..
do you remember the previous season Rodd Reiss can become a Titan just by licking a drop of injection drops dropped by Historia, all you have to do is throw them into the Titan's mouth, like when Eren throws a bomb at the mouth of Rodd Reiss Titan
Modified by LightoLhxd4, Jun 5, 8:18 AM

Jun 5, 8:20 AM

Medicines are not effective unless you take them in full dose. Same logic can be applied here.
(also change the title of the thread. It is spoilery for people who haven't watched this season yet)

Jun 5, 8:22 AM

LightoLhxd4 said:
Akahiro said:
do you remember the previous season Rodd Reiss can become a Titan just by licking a drop of injection drops dropped by Historia, all you have to do is throw them into the Titan's mouth, like when Eren throws a bomb at the mouth of Rod Reiss Titan
The serum will have no effect once used already

Jun 5, 9:22 AM
Ethicalll said:
LightoLhxd4 said:
do you remember the previous season Rodd Reiss can become a Titan just by licking a drop of injection drops dropped by Historia, all you have to do is throw them into the Titan's mouth, like when Eren throws a bomb at the mouth of Rod Reiss Titan
The serum will have no effect once used already

just like a devil fruit XD

Jun 5, 9:22 AM

Rod transformed into an abnormal titan.

Jun 5, 9:28 AM
I'm sorry, this is just my stupid opinion, but Levi should've inject it to himself. Lol

Jun 5, 9:32 AM
- People keep forgetting that Survey Corps have barely enough manpower (only 9 people out of 100) left and ammo/blade/gas left

- Everyone keeping vigilant wouldn't work jack against that titan...............it's fast and deadly

- Rod become an abnormal titan..............so it's a risk without more people which they don't have

Seriously geniuses, use whatever non-existent brain you have left to think about the facts first instead of creating pointless and retarded ranting threads.

Jfs_ said:
I'm sorry, this is just my stupid opinion, but Levi should've inject it to himself. Lol

It won't work. As for why, you will find out later in the story.
Modified by Dragon_Slayer_X, Jun 5, 9:36 AM

Jun 5, 10:40 AM
even if Erwin and Armin shared portions of the serum they cannot share portions of the Collossal Titan anyway

and btw them becoming an abnormal titan is irrelevant since what they gonna do afterwards is just to eat Berthholdt but i said they cannot share that unless they precisely shared portions of the spinal fluid to make 2 Collosal Titans later on? wtf lol

Jun 5, 12:43 PM

It would have been too much of a risk, they literally don't know enough about how things work.

Jun 5, 12:44 PM

Because no one wants to see an abnormal centipede Erwin titan with humongous eyebrows.

Jun 5, 1:50 PM

do you remember the previous season Rodd Reiss can become a Titan just by licking a drop of injection drops dropped by Historia, all you have to do is throw them into the Titan's mouth, like when Eren throws a bomb at the mouth of Rodd Reiss Titan

Wrong. The serum only has an effect in contact with the blood. In the Rod Reiss scene, Kenny had cut off Rod's mouth a few minutes earlier, which allowed him to transform into just licking. Besides, he did not lick everything, after all, he had no way because the liquid was on the floor. It was probably this and the injured spine (which history did) that made him an abnormal titan who could barely stand.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 5, 4:38 PM
deg said:
even if Erwin and Armin shared portions of the serum they cannot share portions of the Collossal Titan anyway

and btw them becoming an abnormal titan is irrelevant since what they gonna do afterwards is just to eat Berthholdt but i said they cannot share that unless they precisely shared portions of the spinal fluid to make 2 Collosal Titans later on? wtf lol
WTF, who told you to share a colossal titan, of course it's impossible, what I mean is that if the reiner is not captured, Erwin can eat titan armor

Jun 5, 5:23 PM
LightoLhxd4 said:
seriously Levi should be able to inject a portion of serum into Armin and Erwin, but because of their own stupidity, because of being careless and letting Reiner be captured and saved by zeke, the situation requires them to choose one, WTF hanji and jean they are both busy arguing, whereas Conny the fool is actually wandering around and leaving reiner without guard,if the reiner is not captured then it can revive Armin and Erwin, by letting Armin eat Bert and Erwin eating the reiner, really I'm angry at their ignorance in this episode, how do you think if anyone thinks the same as me?

Akahiro said:
probably reiner is important for the future arc.

Jun 5, 5:25 PM
Akahiro said:
turned into mutan abnormal titan

Jun 5, 7:32 PM
I'd like to add that although Rod turned in to a Titan, his Titan couldn't stand, just like how rods back was broken. So it could be possible that by not injecting the serum properly/not taking the full dosage, the Titan will sustain the same damage as the human body. Furthermore, we see for a brief moment when Historia kills rod, that rod isn't fully integrated in to his Titan like how normal Titans should be. But rather stays in his human form on the nape.
This could be due to not taking the serum properly/full dosage too, so it could be possible that by not taking the entire serum, Armin/Erwin's wounds not only be not healed, they'd also be trapped in a crippled abnormal Titans nape. And in that case, both may die.
Of course this is all a possibility, rod could've just remained a human due to royal blood, but it's not something you'd want to risk tbh.

Jun 5, 7:32 PM
LightoLhxd4 said:

If things went by your logic, 1+1=11.

Jun 5, 7:35 PM
Its common sense. What happens when you go to the doctor for your injections? They give you a certain amount of dose. They never give you half a dose. Reiner was not unguarded. Jean saved Hanji's life in trade of Reiner's escape.

Jun 6, 6:05 AM
LightoLhxd4 said:
deg said:

WTF, who told you to share a colossal titan, of course it's impossible, what I mean is that if the reiner is not captured, Erwin can eat titan armor

it was a joke

ABDoesThings said:
Its common sense. What happens when you go to the doctor for your injections? They give you a certain amount of dose. They never give you half a dose. Reiner was not unguarded. Jean saved Hanji's life in trade of Reiner's escape.

are you a manga reader? then can you answer this spoiler below

Jun 6, 6:49 AM
The thing is they are completely ignorant about how these damn things work, their lack of knowledge prevents them from taking any action which can cost them later. They only have one shot and it is too risky to do experiments with it when you practically have zero knowledge about it, all they know is injecting the serum into a human will turn them into a mindless titan. How do you expect them to think of doing an experiment in such a difficult situation when almost everyone around them is dead, their commander in front of them is on brink of death and another exceptional soldier is on brink of death, they just can't risk losing both when they can certainly revive one. Try to understand their mental conditions too.

Jun 6, 6:56 AM
attacktitan_01 said:
they are completely ignorant about how these damn things work

quoted for truth there but maybe this thread is about hindsight of the viewers lol

Jun 6, 7:17 AM

because reiner is important for the plot so he can't be killed yet

Jun 6, 8:51 AM
deg said:
LightoLhxd4 said:

it was a joke

ABDoesThings said:

Zeke's spinal fluid doesnt turn a person into a mindless titan. It etches a coordinate into the person. From that point on, on his command he can turn them into titans and have them under his control. Remember that titan fluid instantly turns a person into a titan while Zekes spinal fluid creates a path which meets at him.

Jun 6, 9:36 AM
ABDoesThings said:
deg said:

it was a joke

Zeke's spinal fluid doesnt turn a person into a mindless titan. It etches a coordinate into the person. From that point on, on his command he can turn them into titans and have them under his control. Remember that titan fluid instantly turns a person into a titan while Zekes spinal fluid creates a path which meets at him.

Jun 6, 9:56 AM
Mattinator95 said:
ABDoesThings said:

Basically yeah. I guess it's his yell.

Jun 6, 10:01 AM
The point is you really cant compare a link created by a path with the titan injections. As far as I know, even inhaling the gaseous form of the liquid etches a coordinate into the body. Also ingesting it draws a path. While taking titan fluid in any other means than an injection results in an abnormality like the Rod Reiss titan.

Preview MangaManga Store