Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 26, 2020 10:29 AM
Apr 2019
Kxrumi said:
Farmaceut said:
You know nothing Ains-sama.....

Small prediction/theory : At the end of the show,when they finally get to go back to their own worlds Ains will ask Subaru about his powers and Subaru will casually answer his question,Subaru will realize that the curse didnt activate but before he can tell anyone else,he'll be sent back to his world......
Good theory, but your arguments are a little lax. I personally do not believe that the cause of Subaru's curse will ever be revealed.
He, if he were to tell anyone, would automatically die and that seems to be a rule that cannot be broken. But given that they are in another world there is a minimal chance that the curse will not be activated.

Well in season 2 he tells somebody about his curse without them or him dying
Feb 11, 2020 2:46 PM

Mar 2010
Best episode ever, the anger that tanya had for being x was just incredible. Loved seeing the power she had. Couldn't stop from laughing from sheer joy. Felt a bit bad for aqua taking in all that anger though rofl XD

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 17, 2020 10:22 PM

Jan 2014
Yay a beach episode :D always fun! Plus you cannot be considered an anime without one it is essential!

LOL Darkness is usually impressive in any antics she gets up too XD in fact practically all the ladies were impressive this episode X3 except for few others and Tanya (although I think she would be grateful not to receive that kind of attention) but she was impressive in showing off a taste of her power so that was impressive! She used it to scare and bully Aqua a noble ambition ^-^ do not be sad Aqua *pat* *pat* sure you are useless and not at all Goddess like but you are our useless non-Goddess ^-^

But, since Aqua pointed out that Kazuma is from Earth to Subaru, Ainz and Tanya perhaps the four of them will all have a chat together about that fact I do like interactions like that in this series! Like how Aniz noted Subaru not being phased by that level of power and the fact Subaru protected Aqua by bullying her essentially XD which led to even more bullying XD do not cry Aqua we bully because we care ^-^ very nice episode!

Aug 27, 2020 10:29 AM
Jul 2020
Beach Episode was way better than I expected and now all the protagonist know that they were all sent to another world.
Great Pacing
Nagisa Hentai is lit as Fuck!
Oct 2, 2020 10:33 AM

Mar 2016
This ep is beyond amazing, a classic beach ep where the usual beach stuff happens, Kazuma got flashed (literally, not the other kind of 'flashed') by Demiurge for peeking at the girls, and well, Darkness with her kink. Also, her being a vampire, it's a shame that Shalltear can't wear a swimsuit and show off, well actually it's better if she doesn't.

The night is when it gets interesting with the courage test, not so much the test itself but how Aqua knew that the 3 MC from 3 different series all came from Earth. She knew cuz she's a goddess, but wow, the consequence? Tanya losing her shit. NGL, her magic shockwave is awesome, gave me slight goosebumps, Ainz commenting how it's above level 8 magic made it all the more epic! But there's absolutely no way I can't mention Subaru's composure. Ainz is right about how tough his mental fortitude is. Completely correct.

It all ends with a satisfying scene with Ainz, Subaru and Tanya not believing for a second that Aqua is a goddess. Totally priceless.

Mare revealed that he's a boy, lol
Jan 18, 2021 7:59 AM

Jun 2019
Beach episode has always been a blessing. ,,
Apr 21, 2021 7:39 AM

Apr 2013
Did not expect this show to have a beach episode with that artstyle and they even put some Darkness fanservice in... nice.
May 26, 2022 2:22 AM
Aug 2021
Ains to Subaru: What kind of mental stress is he used to living under?

Subaru: Hold my beer.
Jul 28, 2023 4:48 PM
Nov 2022
Gracias Darkness por mostrarme el cielo, un rato y pobre Aqua.
Dec 5, 2023 7:24 PM

Nov 2023
Beach episode this was
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2019

162 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:29 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2019

80 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:28 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2019

127 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2019

76 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:23 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2019

71 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.