Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Black Clover Episode 86 Discussion

Jun 4, 3:09 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, Yami is never afraid to show off especially in battle.

On the other hand, William's abilities impresses me. I mean, he is the captain of Golden Dawn but seeing him just using his magic shows how skilled he is. He and Yami makes a strange duo tbh. But still, they are very powerful when fighting toether.

Jun 4, 4:00 AM
That was a great episode. The animation was decent and the story was nice. Can't stand Mereoleona XD She's just so delirious

Jun 4, 4:30 AM

The way William and Yami's rivalry was shown was well depicted, and the characterisation of William was definitely needed going on with the story
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------

Itachi Uchiha

Jun 4, 5:10 AM
2nd part of the filler, looking forward to the next week's episode :3

Jun 4, 5:18 AM

More insight on the relationship of Yami and William, we also learned about the origin of the squads and the inspiration for their names, nice.

The prospect of seeing Mereoleona and the results for the Royal Knights election got me hyped for the next episode.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Jun 4, 5:20 AM

So, they were the first members of their squads, I always thought they inherited it.

Jun 4, 6:17 AM

does anyone know if this is based on the second novel or is it original?

Jun 4, 6:25 AM
Nice episode, it sure does show how they have started their rival and forming their new squad.

Im excited for next weeks episode since its all about the result of their exam. Yeah.

Jun 4, 6:53 AM
this episode is actually good! totall enjoyed the back story between the formation of Black Bulls and Golden Dawn. looks like we're back on canon material next week hype!

Jun 4, 7:19 AM

24 minutes of Black clover and Just 5 Minutes of One Piece Anime and still One Piece is still better from what I see...
it's like super slow and nothing moves in black clover, while in One Piece every moment is Precious

Jun 4, 7:31 AM

Not a bad episode.

So Yami and William became captains at the same time.

Looking forward to next week's episode.

Jun 4, 8:14 AM

Next week
Next arc!
Let's go!

Jun 4, 8:25 AM

Oof. That animation was bad, but I now understand how difficult animating is. Godammit though, something needs to change at pierrot. Other than that, this episode felt like a waste of time... and the petit clovers just seem more and more cringy.

Jun 4, 10:01 AM
Ah another filler episode. There was no point on giving these two fillers but oh well they were decent enough to watch . But starting next week its gonna be back on track and damn the next arcs gonna rock.

Jun 4, 1:06 PM
Filler + Bad animation :(

Drawing in this episode seems really "lazy" to me. Except for one or two shots, every face were "off". For instance... Look at Julius face from 4:20 to 4:29. It's just so wrong... (if you can call that a "face").

Well, hope it gets back to normal next week :)

Jun 4, 3:01 PM

Usopp8000 said:
24 minutes of Black clover and Just 5 Minutes of One Piece Anime and still One Piece is still better from what I see...
it's like super slow and nothing moves in black clover, while in One Piece every moment is Precious

That might have been the most retarded thing I have ever read in my entire life.

I pray for this show to finally get some decent animation throughout the whole thing.
It's nice that we get insane animation every 30 Episodes but it's really hard to get through sometimes, the story is really the main reason I still watch this show, if the animation was better it would easily be one of the best shows out there.

Jun 4, 3:29 PM
This is good filler. Something that adds to crucial established characters that is presented in a natural way to the story. At least as good as can be expected of filler. Anyway great stuff to come!

Jun 4, 4:57 PM

That story sure fired up Asta, but the story was long though. It was nice to get the perspective of how Yami started the Black bulls squad.

Wonder who will be selected in the royal knights?

"You know the rules, kill them all and keep moving "--- Lil Wayne- John

Jun 4, 5:56 PM
So they were apointed at same time to be a captain, it ended in a draw, but interesting to see the origins of their squads, and from where their names was inspired, i really liked the meaning of the name Black Bulls

Asta is better, finaly, and seems next episode we will know who passed in royal selection, Mereoleona entrance at the end let em really hyped for next episode!

Jun 4, 6:38 PM

That was quite the impromptu creation of two new squads. But the most unrealistic thing has got to be how they came up with names so fast. That's gotta be the hardest part of making the squad!

Jun 4, 7:25 PM

If this was a filler, it was a damn good one and I'm not mad at all, totally loved the interaction between Yami and Vangance in the backstory. Looks like something big it's coming, can't wait for it.
No tomo malas decisiones, me gusta apoyar causas perdidas. | Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live y Mirai Nikki. Así de jodido está mi gusto en anime, y estoy bien pinche orgulloso de ello.

Jun 4, 7:57 PM

Best part of this episode was the appointing of Yami & Vangeance to become a Magic Captain and naming of their squad names!
Looks like Lady Vermillion is gonna mingle with Black Bulls' home!
4/5.

Jun 4, 9:15 PM

Finally going back to canon next week
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"

Jun 5, 2:32 AM
tidoesstuff said:
Oof. That animation was bad, but I now understand how difficult animating is. Godammit though, something needs to change at pierrot. Other than that, this episode felt like a waste of time... and the petit clovers just seem more and more cringy.

Fillers are the way the studio says hell give us a crazy work the next episodes

Jun 5, 6:46 AM
Yami is surprisingly closer to William than with Jack.

The origin of how both the worst and the best squad were made.

Jun 5, 8:24 PM

Pretty good filler episode, more Yami is always good

Jun 5, 10:48 PM
Filler Part 2! The rivalry between Yami and Vangeance is growing strong! And so is their camaderie.

Even Julius himself joins in the fun for a brief moment.

AND...the naming of the squads, oh I see. That's how and why! Yami prefers the outcasts with the Black Bulls and Vangeance with the elite of the elites, the Golden Dawn. Problem is, his conviction isn't as strong, that's why his squad was at the bottom from the beginning.

Fluegoeon's sister shows up at the Black Bulls door! What does she want from them? Next episode, back to the manga!

Jun 6, 1:43 PM

Well the I guess we now know how Yami's Black Bull and William's Golden Dawn got formed.............but , I kinda wonder as to why Yami is closer with Jack that with William?????

Well, since somebody says that this will run for a 102 ep, that leaves us with 16 more to go.

Jun 6, 10:19 PM

ok wow the back story continues..I just hoped there was some significance to the back story

Jun 7, 12:44 PM
Nice back story for the founding of the Black Bulls and the Golden Dawn

Preview MangaManga Store