Available on Manga Store
New
Can Aot Make it to number #1?
Yes
44.5%
No
55.5%
393 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 3, 2019 1:42 PM

Jan 2015
Falkenn said:
BestBoiEren said:

That is your opinion. IMO shouwa genroku and 3gatsu are very much overrated, overdramatic boring shows. So which one of us is right now?

To be on topic, if this had the popularity of season1 it could get NO1, but since much less people add it to their list, the ppl who give it a 1/10 out of hate will have a bigger impact, so it will probly be 2. after fma, which has over 1 million members.

Aot is also overrated, i mean, every popular show is... but in the end its just a matter of opinion

well imo it deserves the popularity, unlike stuff like mha, but i just asked that question to point out that everyone has diff opinions
Jun 3, 2019 1:44 PM

Oct 2013
chriskor022 said:
With booster accounts, the score gonna be increase.

Every series has booster account so don't try and brush aside this accomplishment mainly on that and not the actually quality of the series, what I did recognize in the stats category is that the 6,7,8 and 9 scorers are going down percentage wise, while the 10/10 score is going up, it indicates to me that persons are raising their score from those numbers to a 10/10 or 9/10.

The last 3 episodes has like a 90% + upvote that indicates that majority of the watchers are enjoying the series.
keragammingJun 3, 2019 1:49 PM
Jun 3, 2019 1:47 PM
Dec 2015
BestBoiEren said:
Falkenn said:

Aot is also overrated, i mean, every popular show is... but in the end its just a matter of opinion

well imo it deserves the popularity, unlike stuff like mha, but i just asked that question to point out that everyone has diff opinions

My theory is that the score will increase even more in the next 4 episodes... Because its gonna be the Basement (hype is real)
So much character development in this next 4 episodes tho
Jun 3, 2019 1:56 PM

Dec 2015
Lucyxxx said:
thiago52192 said:
For a short period of time? Yes. Your Name achieved that as well. But stay? I doubt it. First because of the Fmab fanboys that won't let anything get close to their perfect anime. And second, don't forget SNK is hated by a lot of people here. For now, I'm happy the show is getting the recognition it deserves

Its funny to me how you call everyone who loves FMAB a fanboy. And I don't say its a perfect anime nothing is perfect but is it the closest thing to perfect hell yeah it is and that is why it will stay at number 1 for a long time to come.

I never said everyone who loved the show is a fanboy. I'm a extreme fan of the show (it's on my favorites list). I was specifically talking about the fanboys, who won't let other shows to pass it, and downgrade every show who does it. Personally, I found some of the mistakes of Fmab enough to make me not give a 10, and that's why I'd be completely fine with another show taking the first spot. I know it's really personal and that's why I won't explain much, but then again, my criticism was only to the people who actually downgrade another show only because it passed Fmab
BetterTasteJun 4, 2019 5:27 AM
Jun 3, 2019 2:05 PM

Jan 2015
IdleSolution said:
I hope this trash will never be in top 10 for a long timespan but the score growth after episode 6 is a proof that most of the voters are complete idiots and rankings dont matter at all

go back to snoozegatari and jojo kid
Jun 3, 2019 2:09 PM
Dec 2015
IdleSolution said:
I hope this trash will never be in top 10 for a long timespan but the score growth after episode 6 is a proof that most of the voters are complete idiots and rankings dont matter at all

Care to explain why you think that way? Why AoT is "trash" as you say

In my point of view i dont see any flaws in this particular season.. People might be pissed because of Reiner's plot armor and maybe Armin's too.. but i don't see this affecting the score so much.
-The soundtrack is aweasome so far. Sawano in my opinion does not disappoint
-The animation had some ups and downs, but in overall it was very good.
-They developed a lot of characters, including new ones. You have an clear idea of what they're thinking (most of the scenes)
-The adaptation is 10/10. Actually they even improved some important scenes

So i want to know your opinion about this season so far. Let me see your arguments xD

FalkennJun 3, 2019 2:22 PM
Jun 3, 2019 2:10 PM
FMAB is the BEST

Aug 2017
KyouKaiTen said:
HxH is the one deserve first place, fuck FMAB..

How though HxH didn't even end? FMAB has a complete story but I Love HxH but saying Fuck FMAB is uncalled for.
Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.
Jun 3, 2019 2:24 PM

Jun 2016
The next episodes are adapting my favorite chapters from the manga so if i went with that in mind i'd say "maybe".
However, not everyone prefers the plot over the action, and since we'll not get more of that this season i really don't think it can surpass FMAB.
There's also the downvoters so yeah.
Jun 3, 2019 2:47 PM

Jul 2016
keragamming said:
chriskor022 said:
With booster accounts, the score gonna be increase.

Every series has booster account so don't try and brush aside this accomplishment mainly on that and not the actually quality of the series, what I did recognize in the stats category is that the 6,7,8 and 9 scorers are going down percentage wise, while the 10/10 score is going up, it indicates to me that persons are raising their score from those numbers to a 10/10 or 9/10.

The last 3 episodes has like a 90% + upvote that indicates that majority of the watchers are enjoying the series.
the number of booster account is noticeable bcuz they defend the swarm of downvoter account. So far the downvoter is being cleaned and the booster account increases.

Jun 3, 2019 3:07 PM

Nov 2015
KyouKaiTen said:
HxH is the one deserve first place, fuck FMAB..

No. At least FMA:B has an ending and didn’t take 100 + episodes to get there. Also HxH is soooo boring and slow. Green island arc sucks.
HACKs! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
Jun 3, 2019 3:11 PM

Jan 2019
AbeDaBabe21 said:
As a manga reader, after the basement reveal it probably will.

SPOILER

Many people don't like the following part of snk (I do prefer it over the ''first half'') because the plot gets more complex and it's not so titan focused, including some friends of mine that think that is worse now

Jun 3, 2019 3:20 PM

May 2009
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Another ranking/score discussion.

Please use the search function before making a thread.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

668 by Beqapapi »»
Apr 12, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

734 by lightning19 »»
Apr 12, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

801 by mapachefffff »»
Apr 4, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tsarko - May 11, 2019

369 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.