Forum Settings
Forums

What type of people do you dislike the most?

New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 3, 2019 5:36 PM

Jun 2016
There are plenty of types of people that annoy me or that I dislike, but just one that I hate them so much I'd get physically violent with them if I ever encountered one: people who abuse animals.
Jun 3, 2019 5:57 PM

Jan 2013
Seiya said:
Maneki-Mew said:

Well yes, haha.
I can take a little bit of some of these stuff or to some degree and still like the person, but if it's too much, it's really unlikeable.

I'm quite the opposite. There were some people 40+ I liked, because they were still open-minded, but many old people become so hateful and narrow-minded, especially towards the younger generations. They are stucked in their time and won't leave it.

You see, with me, I'm stuck in the "old people" time, despite being much younger than they are.

I spent my entire childhood playing my grandparent's old LPs & 45s, and I never listened to modern music. Because of this, I somehow cut myself off from the modern world, and I only like old stuff, and this is the reason I never liked being around people my age or younger, because I have nothing in common with them.

Me "fitting in" with young people would be like a 75 year old man trying to fit in with young people. It just doesn't work.
Nah we definitely do have something in common, more than one thing actually. ;)

Idk, just feels like you're trying too hard for something so simple. Some personal stuff you still haven't resolved with your close ones, so you project it unto others?

You did say you had/have problems with your mom if I'm not mistaken?
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Jun 3, 2019 5:59 PM
Jul 2018
Lost_Viking said:
people who abuse animals.

Good answer, 100% agree on that one. not the physically violent part, but I hate them too.
Jun 3, 2019 6:11 PM

Aug 2016
Fake people that talk shit behind peoples backs. I'm not talking like a joke or something. But they want you to pull up a chair and join in with them for a good while. Nah man go do that goofy shit with someone else.

Dudes that walk around the gym with their arms out like pitbulls or some shit. Like my dude we all working out here, who the fuck you trynna impress?

I also dislike most of the females I am "friends" with. I get why people say guys and girls can't be friends. These bitches only hit you up when they want something. They either want to hook up, complain about their bf, want you to do something for them. Not actually talk or do stuff like actual friends.

People that make assumptions about people that don't talk a lot. I've overheard people talk and say shit towards others like "He is either an asshole or autistic" How about you actual try to find out.

Fake activists that go around making fools of themselves and ruining the image of the cause with their stupid actions. Then that entire group gets lumped with them.
Jun 3, 2019 6:15 PM

Mar 2013
People who are arrogant in their side and criticizing to something they didn't know the story behind it.
Jun 3, 2019 6:17 PM

Jun 2014
Cabron said:
Seiya said:

You see, with me, I'm stuck in the "old people" time, despite being much younger than they are.

I spent my entire childhood playing my grandparent's old LPs & 45s, and I never listened to modern music. Because of this, I somehow cut myself off from the modern world, and I only like old stuff, and this is the reason I never liked being around people my age or younger, because I have nothing in common with them.

Me "fitting in" with young people would be like a 75 year old man trying to fit in with young people. It just doesn't work.
Nah we definitely do have something in common, more than one thing actually. ;)

Idk, just feels like you're trying too hard for something so simple. Some personal stuff you still haven't resolved with your close ones, so you project it unto others?

You did say you had/have problems with your mom if I'm not mistaken?

My mother and I don't get along very well, however, now that I live by myself, I only have to see her in small doses, so it's not so bad, lol.

I just really have a phobia of speaking to people my age and younger, because I feel so different from them. There were people back in my school days whom I thought were my friends, but they really weren't, and they made fun of me behind my back, so I have a difficult time trusting younger people because of that.

Jun 3, 2019 8:08 PM

Jul 2017
i don't get alone with people who are forceful and sensitive
Jun 3, 2019 9:12 PM

Feb 2017
People who shit on you for being interested in something they aren't and complain that you aren't interested in the things they are
Jun 3, 2019 9:23 PM
Feb 2016
The most annoying person in the world is the one who just doesn`t seem to understand certain things. They usually aren`t bad people, they just are so naïve it becomes annoying to even just be around them. Also I see people on this forum shitting on overly positive and young people, and while I do think that super preppy people can get on my nerve, I think that if someone is happy than you should leave them be, even is they are annoying. And I don`t think that being young is a character trait that can or should be hated on. I don`t think one should hate someone because of their age. And when you dislike such a wide range, it might not be the people you hate but something else..

0.o
Jun 3, 2019 9:32 PM
Jul 2018
The people that are quick to judge. Who bully you without knowing a single thing about you. The people who just care about themselves rather than others. The people who have no thoughts on anything. The dream and hope crushers. The people who ramble on. The people who shut you out. People who don't recognize the pain of their friends. The people who crush your soul. The people who think they are better than you and make you like dirt under their feet. The people who are nosy. Them people that won't listen or respect you. Those are the people I hate the most.
Jun 3, 2019 9:43 PM

Feb 2012
I generally like everyone but what makes me dislike a person badly is when they betray my trust. I guess someone who has bad intentions....is someone I dislike the most.
Jun 3, 2019 11:32 PM

Dec 2016
Hypocrites and wannabes. Those people really put me on my nerves.
Jun 3, 2019 11:36 PM
Jul 2018
People who only do shit to boost their ego. Everything else is secondary to them. Hard to talk to them because they see the person who doesn't subscribe to that pursuit as inferior or a level below.

What I dislike about it is how close I could be to having a meaningful conversation if the person would tone down their egotistical nature for even a little bit. I feel so close yet so far away. Much different than trying to talk with some blinded fanboy.
removed-userJun 4, 2019 12:09 AM
Jun 4, 2019 12:44 AM

Jul 2016
- People who randomly comment on your profile, yet are not willing to continue the conversation when you reply or ask them a question. It's extremely annoying, and it shows the person just did it out of boredom, not to have a meaningful conversation.

- People who send random friend requests and don't converse.

There are many more I can think of, but now I will just say these.

Jun 4, 2019 1:52 AM

Jul 2015
Optigisa said:
- People who randomly comment on your profile, yet are not willing to continue the conversation when you reply or ask them a question. It's extremely annoying, and it shows the person just did it out of boredom, not to have a meaningful conversation.

i could do both of these right now but....i will leave that to someone else.
Jun 4, 2019 2:29 AM

Mar 2017
Seiya said:
I hate pretty much everyone under 40.

It doesn't matter what their personality is like.

That's why you try to make friends on an anime website where every user is in their teens or 20s.
Jun 4, 2019 2:34 AM

Mar 2017
-People who play mainstream garbage games
-People that have bad taste in anime/manga
-Marvel fanboys
-People that start arguments and pussy out of it
Jun 4, 2019 4:20 AM

Apr 2016
I try to not hate anyone, but I do dislike boomers who shit on everything modern.

Also assholes who won't let people live their lives
Jun 4, 2019 6:08 AM

Aug 2018
Arrogant are some of the ones I don't like xd
Jun 4, 2019 6:45 AM
Jul 2018
People who generally disrespect others
Jun 4, 2019 7:10 AM

May 2013
the type of people who think they know everything about something or about you but they actually don't know shit

Jun 4, 2019 7:11 AM

Jan 2018
People that are troll, racists and xenophobics.
Jun 4, 2019 8:01 AM

Jul 2016
Ryulightorb said:
Optigisa said:

i could do both of these right now but....i will leave that to someone else.

Cute, but I am pretty sure you cannot, the second option at least.
Jun 4, 2019 10:47 AM

Aug 2018
Not a fan of insufferable, rude, insensitive and obnoxious people who treat others like garbage.
OsumareJun 4, 2019 10:53 AM
"Of what worth is a king who fails to protect the powerless?" —Saber, Fate/Zero
Jun 4, 2019 11:00 AM

Feb 2016
people who watch anime
people that don't understand everyone's PoV is different.
Vazka said:
-People who play mainstream garbage games
-People that have bad taste in anime/manga
-Marvel fanboys
-People that start arguments and pussy out of it

I love Batman tho..
Astariya said:
Not a fan of insufferable, rude, insensitive and obnoxious people who treat others like garbage.
These I dislike the most.
“The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one.”
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jun 4, 2019 11:18 AM

Sep 2014
cheaters
monkeybranchers (going to another person quickly after a relationship ends)
serial daters (jumping from one relationship to the next, never alone for a long time)

Jun 4, 2019 1:03 PM

Aug 2018
The really bossy people.
Consecutive liars.
Cheaters, robbers and politicians whom literally the same (honor for the exceptions).
But mostly those whose are always on their phone when they are with others.

Jun 4, 2019 1:06 PM
Aug 2016
Too many types to be explained in words. It'll take too long to explain I mean.
Jun 4, 2019 1:11 PM

Oct 2017
People who don't think for themselves (bandwagoners, naive people)
Liars
People who hate on yourself or others
Overly pessimistic people who barely have a reason to be
Ignorant friends
People who run away and can't be bothered to sort things out
Snitchers and gossipers
Jun 4, 2019 1:12 PM

Mar 2017
Just liars really i'd rather people be blunt to me about how they feel,
Jun 4, 2019 2:48 PM

May 2016
People who feel the need to make fun of others or even deslike them just because they don't fit in a particular social standard.
Jun 4, 2019 3:30 PM
Jul 2018
The far left. The only thing more dangerous than a bad person is a bad person who's convinced they're good.
Jun 4, 2019 4:12 PM

Feb 2010
those people who talk all the time like non stop broken record.. this type usually never says anything useful or interesting and just talks for the sake of talking also i hate bossy and strict people who always follow the rules or pretend they do and the worst type is those "fake friends" - friendly to face and trash-talking behind your back
Jun 4, 2019 7:01 PM

May 2016
the type of people who are nice to you but talk shit behind your back. clingy people and liars. people who refuse to say sorry when they won't own up to their actions

。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆。

from the days that i've
lived those i had spent
with you, seemed real

月光
Jun 4, 2019 7:02 PM

Oct 2011
The ones that have "anime wife" and as to go as pretend like they are lovers and celebrate their birthday. Absolute embarrassing.

Oh and the ones that masturbate to anime women. Disgusting.
Jun 4, 2019 7:32 PM

Jun 2016
Ultra egoistic people who always thinks that always right, and never feel that they never make any mistake. Also people who talk sweet in front of you, but when they talk behind you, they only tell your bad points.
Jun 4, 2019 8:59 PM

Oct 2014
People who constantly complain. I don't live a luxurious life by any means, and there are so many things I could list that would make my life better, but complaining about it constantly isn't going to help me. I feel like every time I go out nowadays there's someone complaining about financial problems. Like, alright, so why are you at this restaurant with me right now? You realize we could easily cook some chicken and rice at home for like $8, right? We don't need to be going out to a restaurant and spending $30 each. "Oh, no, no.. It's fine. I'm just a little frustrated is all, hehe!"

Just one situation of many.
Jun 4, 2019 9:01 PM

Jan 2009
iasuru said:

what can i say im fat anyway lol so disgusting is already part of me
Jun 4, 2019 9:36 PM
Jul 2018
deg said:
iasuru said:

Deg, her problem is...that she caught someone she liked masturbating on Hentai hot chick and she got jealous, because they choose Hentai hot girl over her, so, now she gonna be a broken record(about "it") for the rest of her life.
Jun 4, 2019 9:38 PM

Jan 2009
BallistikJuice said:
deg said:

Deg, her problem is...that she caught someone she liked masturbating on Hentai hot chick and she got jealous, because they choose Hentai hot girl over her, so, now she gonna be a broken record(about "it") for the rest of her life.

being jealous of fictional characters... gonna learn to separate fiction and reality
Jun 4, 2019 9:43 PM
Jul 2018
deg said:
BallistikJuice said:

being jealous of fictional characters... gonna learn to separate fiction and reality

oh, believe me! there are some crazy loony bitches out there, who will grab knives and chase you around to stab you for that thing after they've damaged your PC.

Jun 5, 2019 12:02 AM

Mar 2019
I absolutely despise people who abuse and are cruel to animals or generally anyone who is innocent. Those people are irredeemable scum and deserve a life sentence in prison.

I hate sadistic people, and I kind of hate masochistic people too because they enable sadistic people and convince them that the way they behave is okay.

I dislike...

White liberals who constantly try to show off how sensitive they are to other races, women, Muslims, and gay people by picking at the most ridiculous "insensitivities." Or supporting laughable concepts like cultural appropriation, 72 genders, and microaggressions. They like to gloat about how progressive they are but have they ever met somebody from a Middle Eastern country or met a Hispanic family? I have a couple friends who specifically love pissing off sensitive liberal types by making racist and anti-feminist jokes and then troll them at their own game by saying that he has a minority card and therefore cannot be bigoted.

People who think everything is subjective. Morality is all subjective, all cultures are technically equal because its "subjective" what constitutes being better. If we throw away all our morals as a country and decide that everything is subjective, we are fucked, because then somebody can make up their own moral code that says killing people is okay. I already see a lot of people trying to rewrite the moral code to basically say that being sadistic is okay. This is the consequence of a "all morals are subjective" ideology. Yes there are some moral principals who's actual moral worth is questionable, upon which you need to prove to people why its wrong to consider that behavior to be morally correct. If you think taking drugs is okay, tell them its because people have the right to choose what they put in their bodies, but don't ever use the argument that morality in of itself is subjective to prove your case.

People that take arguments and debates too personally. I like throwing my ideas out at people and seeing if they are worth something. Even if you are an annoying white liberal that thinks all morals are subjective and tries excessively hard to be "sensitive" I might still like you and be friends with you if you are ready to debate my ideas on the merit of the idea itself. As it turns out, I'm actually pretty open to a lot of the people I "dislike." If you can argue and present you ideas well, I will always respect you, no matter what your opinion is. What I really can't stand is people who can't tolerate arguing or debate and think the very fact that you are arguing with them is offensive. The people I like to keep as friends are the types that will argue about something for two hours straight, go to bed, see you the next day, and act like nothing happened. I consider myself to lean conservative but I've had friends who are all over the ideological spectrum. Ultimately, it wasn't whether they were liberal or conservative that predicted whether we'd stay friends but their ability to handle debate and differences in opinion.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2019 2:35 AM
Zenin

Dec 2016
Those who judge... They judge you by the way you look, the way you behave, the way you dress, the social status, the psychological, the financial situation, your circle of friends and so on. People who always find something to judge you with. They don't understand that we're all different. I'm simply disgusted with them, and that's why I prefer not to interact with them even a bit.
Gg
Jun 5, 2019 4:58 AM

Jan 2013
Some of these comments are just petty things that you can easily brush off.
Of course that's not to say that I don't have some as well, but come on.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Jun 5, 2019 11:39 AM
Jul 2018
I hate those type of people who are too prideful of themselves, not humble, arrogant. I also don't like people who are obnoxious and lose their cool easily.
Jun 5, 2019 12:09 PM

Dec 2013
The type of people who make promises lightly because it feels good in the moment but forget about them immediately afterwards.
Jun 5, 2019 3:47 PM

Nov 2018
I always try to be as welcoming and broad-minded as possible most of the times, but the only type of people I can't stand are those that look down on others, all the while thinking they are superior and should be catered to by everyone around them.

It doesn't hurt to put yourself in someone's shoes and think about their feelings too.
Jun 5, 2019 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
I’ve found that I’ve never meshed well with abrasive, brutally honest, and/or arrogant personality types. I’ve met people who pride themselves on how “brutally honest” they are, but they just come off as mean people who don’t bother to think about others’ feelings. I also just can’t stand arrogance. I know some people who are genuinely smart, but they just want you to know how smart they are, so they show off and put on airs about it to the point that it just comes off as smug and arrogant. Basically, they just lack any sense of humility. Plus, some people are just abrasive. I know some people where it feels like if I say anything or make even a little mistake, they’ll snap my head off. I’m a pretty sensitive person though, so it makes sense that I wouldn’t mesh well with these people.
Jun 5, 2019 4:50 PM
Mar 2016
People who impose their emotions and values on others
-irrational/ignorant people
-people who lack manners
-people that can't think for themselves
I've never truly hated anyone because my opinion on others frequently changes. However, people that leave this type of impression are undoubtedly the worst.
Jun 5, 2019 7:33 PM
May 2019
I don't know exactly how to describe it but it's something liked this:

People who watch like 5 minutes of something on the news or read an article/watch some anime youtube videos and think they even have a remote understanding of the subject.

Simply put people who don't know what they don't know. They tend to have a very near -sighted view of the world and have problems accepting ideas outside of their very over-simplified worldview. They want everything to appease to that over-simplistic worldview of theirs and latch themselves onto any show that can fulfill that fantasy. You get the sense that thinking is regarded as a hard process for these folks and anything remotely abstract is beyond them and they often criticize these shows as pretentious or dismiss them entirely. They just want everything to be superficially surface level and convenient and live in their own little bubble where the complexities of the world can't get to them.

And because the values they stand on are so shallow and non integral, they need to have comforting narratives about things enforced on everything and anyone who disagrees with that is considered a personal attack on them.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 18 minutes ago

2 by Rhaelynne »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 4 hours ago

14 by deg »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

673 by zzz »»
1 hour ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Apr 18

46 by _Nette_ »»
2 hours ago

» For everyone who has signed up to this site using Protonmail, and doesn't use that address for anything else

vasipi4946 - 3 hours ago

1 by traed »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.