Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 109 Discussion

Jun 2, 2:05 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, hot springs problem.

The food eating jokes aside, it looks like Choji ende up being relevant again this episode. Take that, boulder!

Jun 2, 2:58 AM

The way this episode started gave me the nostalgia feels. The climbing silver scene with Asuma and Shikamaru where he questions Shika on who is the "King" that we are protecting. That's like one of my favorite things about the Narutoverse. It's to protect the children of the future, the unborn children who' ll grow up to be the next generation to inherit the Will of Fire.

And then Choji's part in this lol so typical. He got his Potato chips but Mirai got some life lessons and stories of her father in return. When Choji talked about his past and the words that Asuma gave to him + that OST - so good! That OST is amazing. Oh boy, I was about to flip at the end when that girl was hesitating what to say when she said "do you want to know more about your father?" or along the lines of something like that.

For some weird reason, I thought she was going to say "Asuma is my father, I'm your half-sister" hahaha man wtf if that happened - game over, automatic drop! But it wasn't the case. Apparently, there is some special hot spring that can make you connect others that have passed on from this life.

Jun 2, 3:26 AM

I wonder how the heck a builder the size of a mountain came falling from the sky.

*Flashbacks madara throwing two meteors*

Masaka?!?
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker

Jun 2, 4:11 AM

Unlimited Potato Chips Works.

Jun 2, 4:52 AM

next episode HSotD - HighSchool of the dead, i mean... HotSpring of the dead LOL i wonder if there are zombies there

Reapermask said:
I wonder how the heck a builder the size of a mountain came falling from the sky.

*Flashbacks madara throwing two meteors*

yep i thought about that too, is Madara alive now? i mean maybe he got ressurrected on that Hotspring of the dead, and now has an army of zombies :v
Some favorite new girls from the Spring season <3 (hard choices, damn it lol) missing: Nona (Chou Kadou), Nezuko (Yaiba), Tohru (Fruits Basket) and more.

Jun 2, 8:22 AM
So a little piece of wood moves a giant boulder
I love this shit
All madara had to do is take the chips away from choji ahahahahah

Jun 2, 9:52 AM
I liked the flashback scenes and that's about it. the rest of the episode was decent

Jun 2, 12:31 PM

Hm, I guess I stop with the show at this point. Can't really remember when the last episode has aired that was highly enjoyable to watch so I leave it at that.
Have fun.

Jun 2, 5:54 PM

Really enjoyed this episode, Also did Asuma's VA change because the voice was not the one I was familiar with, Also been a long time since we last saw Choji's Butterfly mode!

Jun 2, 6:50 PM

Really glad to see Choji in a bit of action, but I was disappointed that Kakashi wasn't the one that moved the boulder. Shouldn't he suppose to be stronger than Choji as a former hokage?
"You know the rules, kill them all and keep moving "--- Lil Wayne- John

Jun 2, 10:48 PM

Let that man eat..

Jun 3, 8:06 AM
Heh, at least they keep censoring Kakashi's mask, old habit.

Hot spring to see the dead eh? Just go to Orochimaru, but I'll doubt he'll do it.

lihle808 said:
Really glad to see Choji in a bit of action, but I was disappointed that Kakashi wasn't the one that moved the boulder. Shouldn't he suppose to be stronger than Choji as a former hokage?

They're supposed to lift the boulder not to destroy it. Kakashi would finished it in no time if it was to destroy the boulder.

Jun 3, 8:55 PM

I miss Chouji's Chou Baikano-jutsu!!!
5/5.

Jun 4, 2:15 AM
Well a decent episode after a while. Liked this one a bit.

Jun 4, 5:03 AM

This episode felt better than the 20 previous ones (~)
was actually 7/10
Hey :)

Jun 4, 7:27 AM
This arc has been really great, mainly for the nostalgia; but I also enjoy Mirai's character development over these past couple episodes. She questions why she became a shinobi in a world that clearly lacks the same necessity as previous generations. I hope she finds her answer soon!
Those HD scenes of Asuma and Shika/Choji were great to see, makes me want to watch Shippuden all over again!

Jun 5, 9:48 AM
I really do hope that that Hot Spring exists. I would love to see Mirai talking with Asuma. If that actually happens, I'm going to cry so hard, lol.

Jun 11, 3:03 PM
Damn, the flashbacks about Asuna always ive me a nostalgic feel, and are real hreatwarming scenes!

Jun 18, 4:22 AM

Heartwarming to see Asuma-sensei back. Seeing some not shown scenes from part 1 gives us the nostalgic feeling and remembers of Shippuden. They pulled a good joke with saying Chouji is the strongest shinobi in the Konoha village. I think almost everyone of the known shinobi is stronger than Chouji. Good joke, LOL!

They made it interesting with a hot spring resurrection. ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Preview MangaManga Store