Forum Settings
Forums

Chinese dissidents are being executed for their organs, former hospital worker says

New
Jun 1, 2019 11:18 PM

Oct 2015
Zheng Qiaozhi — we will call him George — still has nightmares. He was interning at China’s Shenyang Army General Hospital when he was drafted to be part of an organ-harvesting team.

The prisoner was brought in, tied hand and foot, but very much alive. The army doctor in charge sliced him open from chest to belly button and exposed his two kidneys. “Cut the veins and arteries,” he told his shocked intern. George did as he was told. Blood spurted everywhere.

The kidneys were placed in an organ-transplant container.

Then the doctor ordered George to remove the man’s eyeballs. Hearing that, the dying prisoner gave him a look of sheer terror, and George froze. “I can’t do it,” he told the doctor, who then quickly scooped out the man’s eyeballs himself.

George was so unnerved by what he had seen that he soon quit his job at the hospital and returned home. Later, afraid that he might be the next victim of China’s forced organ-transplant business, he fled to Canada and assumed a new identity.

Experts estimate that between 60,000 and 100,000 organs are transplanted annually in China. Multiply that number times the cost of a liver transplant ($170,000) or a kidney transplant ($130,000), and the result is an eye-popping $10 billion to 20 billion.

But experts like Ethan Gutmann, author of several books on the subject, believe that the vast majority of organs are obtained by executing prisoners of conscience.

The Muslim minorities of China’s far west are apparently next in line. Over the past couple of years, between one to three million Uighur and Kazakh men have been arrested and sent to concentration camps — Beijing calls them “vocational training centers” — in the region.

Tellingly, all these prisoners of conscience not only had their blood drawn upon entry but also had their organs examined, presumably so they could be more quickly matched with those willing to pay for them. Even more ominously, dedicated organ-transplant lanes have been opened at airports in the region, while crematoria are being built nearby.

All this suggests that assembly-line harvesting of Uighur, Kazakh and Tibetan organs is already getting underway. China is not just ridding itself of troublesome minorities, it is profiting mightily in the process.

Now, the victims are put on an ECMO machine, which serves as an artificial heart and lung and keeps every last organ fresh enough to be harvested. Before ECMO, a victim’s few salvageable organs were worth maybe $250,000. Now, with ECMO, every organ can be harvested — even the skin — and the victim is easily worth two or three times as much. ECMO, which has saved countless lives in the West, has had the opposite effect in China: It has accelerated the killing of innocent people.

In recent years, China has gone to ever greater lengths to cover up these crimes from international scrutiny. In January 2015, the government announced that it would only use organs from voluntary civilian organ donors and that the use of organs from executed prisoners would be banned.

Proof that the slaughter of “donors” continues is revealed by the country’s amazingly short wait times for organs. In normal countries, sick people can wait for many months or years for an organ to become available. The wait time in the UK is three years. The wait time in Canada is double that. Only in China do organ tourists receive a kidney, heart or liver transplant within days or weeks of arriving. In fact, in some cases patients have reported that their transplant surgeries were scheduled before they even arrived in China — something that could only happen as a result of forced organ harvesting.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/01/chinese-dissidents-are-being-executed-for-their-organs-former-hospital-worker-says/
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jun 1, 2019 11:36 PM

Jan 2009
lol Pixi2 just confirmed his Chinas organ harvesting theory, and i remember spam bots on various places on the internet like Goolge Plus is saying this China organ harvesting too
Jun 2, 2019 12:07 AM

Oct 2015
deg said:
lol Pixi2 just confirmed his Chinas organ harvesting theory, and i remember spam bots on various places on the internet like Goolge Plus is saying this China organ harvesting too

Why, was his theory exactly like this article?
Jun 2, 2019 12:18 AM

Jan 2009
lets just ping him so that he can say it here if he wants @Pxi2

he posted a wikipedia link about some chinese organ harvesting too weeks back but i think this is a different place or facility than the one he posted but still there in China
Jun 2, 2019 12:51 AM

Oct 2015
deg said:

he posted a wikipedia link about some chinese organ harvesting too weeks back but i think this is a different place or facility than the one he posted but still there in China

If he had evidence, why were they "conspiracies?"
Jun 2, 2019 12:54 AM

Jan 2009
Nightmare21st said:
deg said:

its just a joke (50/50) and i was skeptical since i never heard of it on mainstream news until this thread shows up
Jun 2, 2019 12:57 AM

Oct 2015
deg said:
Nightmare21st said:

its just a joke (50/50) and i was skeptical since i never heard of it on mainstream news until this thread shows up

Well with Trump in office, they got lots on their plate. Plus no one really cares about this type of stuff because we already know they do stuff like this tbh
Jun 2, 2019 1:17 AM

Mar 2008
Keep in mind NY Post is not a very reliable source https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-post/
Jun 2, 2019 1:21 AM

Jan 2009
traed said:
Keep in mind NY Post is not a very reliable source https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-post/

welp there goes the fake news flag lol
Jun 2, 2019 4:02 AM

May 2013
deg said:

The Chinese government is harvesting organs from political prisoners and religious minorities.

However, they're also targeting crazy religions like Islam and Falun Gong that likes to embellish the story for even more victim points.
Jun 2, 2019 7:53 AM

Nov 2008
This practice was covered by the MSM in the late 90's and early 2000's, but it was only prisoners at the time, I'm not surprised it's still occurring

Jun 2, 2019 9:00 AM
Oct 2018
Pxi2 said:

However, they're also targeting crazy religions like Islam and Falun Gong that likes to embellish the story for even more victim points.

This is targeting Muslims, not "Islam".
Jun 2, 2019 11:09 AM

Jun 2016
I wouldn't be surprised if they do something similar to this in western countries by waiting for someone who chose to be an organ donor to slip into a coma or end up in the emergency room unconscious and they "begin the harvest" when it's determined they'll most likely die but are still technically alive. Many vital organs are unusable almost immediately after cardiac death. Truly frightening stuff.

I will never be an organ donor, ever.
This isn't the only reason for my decision, I have many others, but it is one of them
Lost_VikingJun 2, 2019 11:13 AM
Jun 2, 2019 12:29 PM

Oct 2015
traed said:

If the NYP isn't reliable then I guess all networks like Fox,CNN,MSNBC aren't reliable either because they are all rated as mixed. But that only based on bias soo
Jun 2, 2019 12:43 PM

Mar 2008
Nightmare21st said:
traed said:

If the NYP isn't reliable then I guess all networks like Fox,CNN,MSNBC aren't reliable either because they are all rated as mixed. But that only based on bias soo

No they have seporate ratings for bias and factuality/reliability and it details the reasons why a rating is given.
Jun 2, 2019 12:58 PM

Jan 2019
qiaozhi=George, like Green,which means lv=gelin, (v is not the true letter, the ture is a latin , two points up the u, maybe lv can be read lIu )
however, George haven't a sure character to express its mean.They are only translated according to sound in translating name. And i can tell you this is the lowest fake news, there are many news only telling part of truth to let the tread benefits them we can not find.
Jun 12, 2019 11:06 PM

May 2013
Nightmare21st said:
traed said:

Its an unreliable source because its a rag, not because of its slant.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.