Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2019 3:24 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A lot of narratives from Sting this episode. Finally, he's becoming more relevant again this season.

We got Sting vs Larcade. Speaking of Larcade, I'm starting to find him to be rather creepy for both his personality and abilities. Personally, I think the episode dragged more than it should have. Some of the reaction of the other characters were kinda lewd
Jun 1, 2019 4:08 PM

Nov 2016
God bless the borderline yuri action.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 1, 2019 4:51 PM

Jul 2017
Larcade is a man of culture i see. ^^

So, Natsu is out cold.. i think it was the first time we've seen Zeref and Natsu's parents, i also didn't know that he had already met the other dragon slayers in the past, interesting. Sting also noticed that Larcade had the same smell as Natsu, and not the same one as Zeref, i wonder what can we find out about that, probably in the next episodes!
Jun 1, 2019 5:10 PM

Nov 2018
Lol wow at Larcade's magics. Revolving around human desires is too crazy but so unique, Kagura and Yukino trying to devour each other >>

Sting pretty much exposed the truth that Larcade's idea of being Zeref's "son" is a warped version of a extreme devout of him. I'm sure people will put 2&2 together before the reveal that's coming. Look at those open egg carriers around Natsu's carrier for further proof. This fight, this development, Kagura and Saber collaborating after GMG events... we deserved this.
Jun 1, 2019 6:14 PM

Oct 2015
I gotta hand it to Hiro Mashima, he knows how to make a great shounen character design. He made Sting to look cool with that White shadow dragon form, most illustrators should take note.

But I wasn't surprised when he made an ecchi moment with Yukino/Kagura. The biting moment by Sting to Lector was funny though.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 1, 2019 6:15 PM

Jan 2017
Obviously, fairy tail will find ways to incorporate girl on girl scenes... the fan service is out of hand.
In any case, Frosche was the MVP of this episode, who else has that insane amount of willpower. Larcade's power is pretty interesting though, basically let's us confirm shipments.
Jun 1, 2019 6:52 PM

Feb 2013
This was funny, the have to eat anything parts haha.
Jun 1, 2019 6:54 PM

Jan 2009
that Kagura and Yukino and Minerva fanservice though
Jun 2, 2019 2:54 AM

Jul 2013
Didn't remember the fight against Larcade being that long in the manga, but it's nice to see an enemy who lasts more than two episodes without being rekted (though he probs will be defeated next episode).

That girl on girl eating scene. This Mashima, man...
Jun 2, 2019 3:22 AM

Apr 2011
That "eating" scene is quite disturbing and hilarious to watch lol.

Sting is one of my fave characters in the series, and I'm glad that he finally gets this screen time XD

4/5

Jun 2, 2019 3:54 AM

Feb 2016
Ahhhhhh that lesbian scene 😍😍
Jun 2, 2019 5:05 AM

Sep 2016
"People have three desires: food, sleep, sex"
Don't forget poop, drink, internet
Jun 2, 2019 5:18 AM

Apr 2013
So apparently that guy doesn't only use white magic? Since his hunger-thing affected Sting as well.
Jun 2, 2019 5:57 AM

Aug 2013
lol they had to devour each other.

Sting looked kinda cool with his White Shadow Dragon form.

Jun 2, 2019 6:43 AM

Sep 2018
Now this is fan-service ^^

Apart from that meh episode at best. Larcade's got some omoshiroi magic for sure. Was Sting always that strong lol
Jun 2, 2019 10:36 AM

May 2015
I would eat Kagura too.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 2, 2019 12:00 PM

Oct 2017
Lol Larcade's magic is smthng allright and all the eating made me hungry. I wanna eat em too. Kagura, Minerva ,Yukino all of em.
Jun 2, 2019 1:44 PM

Mar 2017
Wen Sting absorbed Rogue's magic to become a White Shadow Dragon... so freakin' cool. I can't wait to see Sting vs Larcade next week.
Jun 3, 2019 6:46 AM

Apr 2015
Got to see Natsu's parents and all the othee Dragon slayers as children, They look so cute lol.
Also Sting looks so cool now
Jun 3, 2019 7:31 AM

Nov 2014
Holy shit this anime is so trash. Bullshits power ups every episode. Lame main characters (only the villains are cool af). I don't remember it being this bad... maybe because i was younger so it looked different, idk.
Jun 3, 2019 10:29 AM
Mar 2015
nom nom nom Must eat you
Jun 4, 2019 1:12 AM
Jul 2018
laimingaz said:
Holy shit this anime is so trash. Bullshits power ups every episode. Lame main characters (only the villains are cool af). I don't remember it being this bad... maybe because i was younger so it looked different, idk.

Nope the Anime is just fine as it is Fairy Tail is an Lightheart supposed series it isn't supposed to be taken seriously especially this War arc is made this way on Purpose
Hiro stated it will have a Happy ending
There is zero Bullshits power ups (Right Now)
Tell me which one you are saying ( If it's Juvia death, Then Nope it's logical Wendy can revive dead people , Look what wendy DID to Jellal when he was dead)
You people just find any excuse to bash on the series
You probably skipped the first few arcs in the first FT Anime
The Power of Friendship is an Theme of the series ever since Chapter 1 of Manga and EP 1 of Anime and it wasn't used until Oracian Sies arc (Wendy's Introduction)
Jun 4, 2019 2:53 PM

Apr 2013
laimingaz said:

Nobody is forcing you to watch it, if you don't like it then don't watch it.
Jun 4, 2019 4:02 PM

Jul 2012
This arc went from okay to absolutely disappointing from the point they started winning at ease combating bs with bs every single of the "amazingly strong" Spriggan 12. Let's enter in the specifics for the sake of a fair argument:

The reason why falls flat and feels really cheap it's because admitedly, Hiro Mashima doesn't really cares about consistency and proper conflict building (I'll give that he at least tried doing something cool with the world building though, albeit very inconsistent with its on plot devices and some ridiculously convenient reveals really didn't help its case... then we have the Mavis and Zeref arc, which is likely the strongest point of the whole thing, and yet, has quite a few flaws that make it a big waste of potential in an overview for this arc).

Hell, Mashima himself and his assistants already admitted they really just pulled things out of their asses as the situation demanded for each chapter without much care for ex machinas and proper foreshadowing for many of the things ever since the later part of Tartarus.

Not to mention that in the afterwords of volume 56's tankobon, he just straight says he designed all of the Spriggan 12 with the idea that they all would possess Magic that "cheats": every single one uses something generic that any author could come up with, but that destroys the framework of whatever story they are applied to, and are thus not usually used. Magics mentioned in particular that are grossly unfair are Âge Seal (Dimaria's primary Magic), Stealth (Jacob's primary Magic), and Historia of the Dead (Neinhart's primary Magic). Take that and see the solution against their unfair abilities or just how great actually are (being curb stomped without many problems by their supposedly weaker enemies, that should at least have a good challenge with such unfairly almighty opponents), and that's how most of the arc goes. Even the most threatening ones like Larcade are handled as if they were a huge joke and never done something actually fatal with their potential powers, and instead are used for fanservice and then discarded.

When an author goes to that point and just expects the reader to deal with such bullshit writing as something to read with their brain turned off after being invested for that long in the series (which let's say, was pretty well written much like most of Rave up til Laxus' Battle Royale arc at the very least), he just loses my respect in a way not many can do even with a terrible cop out conclusion.

Good for him for seeing his own work as something written without planning ahead and packed with plot conveniences, deus-ex machinas, poorly explained justification for said deus ex machinas ("because she's Erza" being likely quite the most stupid ones) and badly built-up twists that at times even hurts some of the initially well establish lore he was going for.

So yeah, these last two episodes are the beginning of when the series really hit a new low to the point of just going for cheap fetichism fanservice exposition for the sake of it while delivering one of the major twists yet, that just also feels odd just to think about it (she canonically have the body of a 13 year old kid, and her body wasn't able to mature or grow any further ever since she tried to use the incomplete grand magic, and not just counting that, the very circumstance of

Every single big thing starting from this arc gets progressively worse and worse the more you try to connect all of the dots or, how could I say, even watch it normally and see for yourself how each of them was delivered and all of the poorly executed sequences that then followed up with the plot.

So yeah, I'm through with people going like:

AmeliaNeston2003 said:
laimingaz said:

Nope the Anime is just fine as it is Fairy Tail is an Lightheart supposed series it isn't supposed to be taken seriously especially this War arc is made this way on Purpose
Tell me which one you are saying ( If it's Juvia death, Then Nope it's logical Wendy can revive dead people , Look what wendy DID to Jellal when he was dead)
The Power of Friendship is an Theme of the series ever since Chapter 1 of Manga and EP 1 of Anime and it wasn't used until Oracian Sies arc (Wendy's Introduction)

Understand that this doesn't protect him or his series of poor writing criticism, and just how much his work and reputation get hurt because of it.

Let's do like ou friend Jack the Ripper and separate this in parts:
>"Nope the Anime is just fine as it is Fairy Tail is an Lightheart supposed series it isn't supposed to be taken seriously especially this War arc is made this way on Purpose"

Fairy Tail is light hearted, therefore it doesn't need to be written well or taken seriously, ESPECIALLY IN THIS CLIMACTIC "WAR" ARC THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO DO AN OVERARCH TO ALL OF THE CONTENT WRITTEN THUS FAR. YEAH, ESPECIALLY IN THIS WAR ARC, OF COURSE, TOTALLY MADE ON PURPOSE BTW!

It was made on purpose alright, admittedly even, but by sheer incompetence of an author that instead just decided went along with whatever he could think of for each weekly chapter no matter how out-of-nowhere in literally the most important arc of his biggest long-running manga.

So no, nobody is buying that as an excuse for his bad writing in here, especially old time fans who saw he can do so much better when he actually try. Not an argument.

>Hiro stated it will have a Happy ending
Happy ending stories can be wonderfully well written, no matter if you throw sad things and a couple of major character deaths in the mix, or none of that at all. Not an argument.

>There is zero Bullshits power ups (Right Now)
If you mean the anime as a whole thus far, that's wrong.
If you mean this final season anime as a whole up to this point, that's also wrong:
A big one against an otherwise formidable opponent would be the case of Wall vs Laxus.
The red lightning that Laxus obtains to defeat him, who had been firmly established to be immune to any lightning attack. It comes out of nowhere (and even worse, the flashback just comes by some seconds before to imply that it has something to do with Yuri), with no real explanation on how it works, which doesn't really matter as it still is lightning magic and therefore even an asspull powerup should have been ineffective, if minor damaging at its most absurd.

At best, people still have suggested from the name "Mercury Fulminate" that Laxus created the actual explosive compound the end of the fight still attributes his victory to "lightning that surpasses lightning" in both the manga AND the anime, so it really is just stupid like that. And thus was killed Wall, an enemy immune to lightning magic destroyed by a bit more powerful ex machina lightning magic that came out of nowhere with a flashback on the spot.

>Tell me which one you are saying ( If it's Juvia death, Then Nope it's logical Wendy can revive dead people , Look what wendy DID to Jellal when he was dead)
+
>You people just find any excuse to bash on the series

Adding to that, Wendy's healing power abilities were not only also conveniently introduced on spot as a plot point to help Erza cure her poison, it was also established to in the maximum of their capabilities to revive (in the specific sense of recover) someone in a near-death state, and not actually dead (as it was the case with Jellal, but not the case of Juvia).

And that's not to mention that was one of the MANY "character is dead" bait-and-switch fake drama Mashima pulled in this arc, and the only reason why you don't see as many people being vocal in here it's because most of them were done with the manga's bullshit and prefered not to even touch this anime adaptation, leaving only the part of the fandom that doesn't really care about writing issues to fanboy/fangirl as much as they want in this anime's discussion forum.

If you want actually split reactions from everybody (quite the number of them being overwhelmingly negative) for these events, try reading their respective chapter discussions for the manga even here on MAL.

We don't need excuses to bash a badly written as infamous as this, and in fact, that's the very reason why these discussions for the anime itself are much more forgiving overall, since most of the people who were extremely disapointed with it prefered not to even touch it again after having finished the manga.

I for one wanted to see if they could fix those problems in any way, and that's why I'm here, just having marathoned the first 34 episodes while rereading and comparing to the manga, and thus far I'm just as disappointed.

They added some superfluous things to match with the time stamp, rearranged some scenes here and there and at times, got the story to flow a bit more smoothly, but all of the actual problems are still in here as glaring as they were before.

>You probably skipped the first few arcs in the first FT Anime
Now that's you assuming stuff about the people saying that this anime has exactly what is has a bunch of.

And let's not even talk about all of the bullshit yet to come from this arc soon enough,
And that's ONE example of many.

>The Power of Friendship is an Theme of the series ever since Chapter 1 of Manga and EP 1 of Anime and it wasn't used until Oracian Sies arc (Wendy's Introduction)

Everything before Oraciòn Seis was pretty well written and established with minor flaws here and there, that is where the story started to fall apart, before rising once more for a selected portion of Tartarus and from there straight into a unholy hole of shame.

Power of Friendship can be a major theme even for freaking Berserk, not mattering for which point of the story on. You can put it wherever you prefer for as long as you prefer, and, as long as you write stuff up well and consistently, it won't ever be a problem.

Fairy Tail has none of that left once it started pulling deus ex machina after deus ex machina unjustificable even if you consider some random out-of-nowhere magic as a direct explanation plotwise.

Black Clover for example has the balls to use somehow properly, by justifying from the start that their grimoires can gain new abilities according to their development as people and on how much they try hard to surpass their problems with determination alone, a thing that only can be forgiven in part for the author introducing as a plot device from the very get-go of the manga, something that every single deus ex machina in Fairy Tail never did, which make them as bad as you can get.

And yeah, I reread the whole manga not so long before starting to watch this final season, my opinion if anything only became more certain on how low this series has fallen.

Thus far, this anime has been a 5/10 (I'm even being generous, since at least the battles are looking fun enough and they did the good part of Mavis and Zeref story arc as well if not better than the manga), and I'm just waiting for it to unfortunately go straight downhill since they are sticking very faithfully with the manga without improving anything actually significant.
Jun 5, 2019 11:39 AM
Mar 2018
Danpmss said:
This arc went from okay to absolutely disappointing from the point they started winning at ease combating bs with bs every single of the "amazingly strong" Spriggan 12. Let's enter in the specifics for the sake of a fair argument:

The reason why falls flat and feels really cheap it's because admitedly, Hiro Mashima doesn't really cares about consistency and proper conflict building (I'll give that he at least tried doing something cool with the world building though, albeit very inconsistent with its on plot devices and some ridiculously convenient reveals really didn't help its case... then we have the Mavis and Zeref arc, which is likely the strongest point of the whole thing, and yet, has quite a few flaws that make it a big waste of potential in an overview for this arc).

Hell, Mashima himself and his assistants already admitted they really just pulled things out of their asses as the situation demanded for each chapter without much care for ex machinas and proper foreshadowing for many of the things ever since the later part of Tartarus.

Not to mention that in the afterwords of volume 56's tankobon, he just straight says he designed all of the Spriggan 12 with the idea that they all would possess Magic that "cheats": every single one uses something generic that any author could come up with, but that destroys the framework of whatever story they are applied to, and are thus not usually used. Magics mentioned in particular that are grossly unfair are Âge Seal (Dimaria's primary Magic), Stealth (Jacob's primary Magic), and Historia of the Dead (Neinhart's primary Magic). Take that and see the solution against their unfair abilities or just how great actually are (being curb stomped without many problems by their supposedly weaker enemies, that should at least have a good challenge with such unfairly almighty opponents), and that's how most of the arc goes. Even the most threatening ones like Larcade are handled as if they were a huge joke and never done something actually fatal with their potential powers, and instead are used for fanservice and then discarded.

When an author goes to that point and just expects the reader to deal with such bullshit writing as something to read with their brain turned off after being invested for that long in the series (which let's say, was pretty well written much like most of Rave up til Laxus' Battle Royale arc at the very least), he just loses my respect in a way not many can do even with a terrible cop out conclusion.

Good for him for seeing his own work as something written without planning ahead and packed with plot conveniences, deus-ex machinas, poorly explained justification for said deus ex machinas ("because she's Erza" being likely quite the most stupid ones) and badly built-up twists that at times even hurts some of the initially well establish lore he was going for.

So yeah, these last two episodes are the beginning of when the series really hit a new low to the point of just going for cheap fetichism fanservice exposition for the sake of it while delivering one of the major twists yet, that just also feels odd just to think about it (she canonically have the body of a 13 year old kid, and her body wasn't able to mature or grow any further ever since she tried to use the incomplete grand magic, and not just counting that, the very circumstance of

Every single big thing starting from this arc gets progressively worse and worse the more you try to connect all of the dots or, how could I say, even watch it normally and see for yourself how each of them was delivered and all of the poorly executed sequences that then followed up with the plot.

So yeah, I'm through with people going like:

AmeliaNeston2003 said:

Understand that this doesn't protect him or his series of poor writing criticism, and just how much his work and reputation get hurt because of it.

Let's do like ou friend Jack the Ripper and separate this in parts:
>"Nope the Anime is just fine as it is Fairy Tail is an Lightheart supposed series it isn't supposed to be taken seriously especially this War arc is made this way on Purpose"

Fairy Tail is light hearted, therefore it doesn't need to be written well or taken seriously, ESPECIALLY IN THIS CLIMACTIC "WAR" ARC THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO DO AN OVERARCH TO ALL OF THE CONTENT WRITTEN THUS FAR. YEAH, ESPECIALLY IN THIS WAR ARC, OF COURSE, TOTALLY MADE ON PURPOSE BTW!

It was made on purpose alright, admittedly even, but by sheer incompetence of an author that instead just decided went along with whatever he could think of for each weekly chapter no matter how out-of-nowhere in literally the most important arc of his biggest long-running manga.

So no, nobody is buying that as an excuse for his bad writing in here, especially old time fans who saw he can do so much better when he actually try. Not an argument.

>Hiro stated it will have a Happy ending
Happy ending stories can be wonderfully well written, no matter if you throw sad things and a couple of major character deaths in the mix, or none of that at all. Not an argument.

>There is zero Bullshits power ups (Right Now)
If you mean the anime as a whole thus far, that's wrong.
If you mean this final season anime as a whole up to this point, that's also wrong:
A big one against an otherwise formidable opponent would be the case of Wall vs Laxus.
The red lightning that Laxus obtains to defeat him, who had been firmly established to be immune to any lightning attack. It comes out of nowhere (and even worse, the flashback just comes by some seconds before to imply that it has something to do with Yuri), with no real explanation on how it works, which doesn't really matter as it still is lightning magic and therefore even an asspull powerup should have been ineffective, if minor damaging at its most absurd.

At best, people still have suggested from the name "Mercury Fulminate" that Laxus created the actual explosive compound the end of the fight still attributes his victory to "lightning that surpasses lightning" in both the manga AND the anime, so it really is just stupid like that. And thus was killed Wall, an enemy immune to lightning magic destroyed by a bit more powerful ex machina lightning magic that came out of nowhere with a flashback on the spot.

>Tell me which one you are saying ( If it's Juvia death, Then Nope it's logical Wendy can revive dead people , Look what wendy DID to Jellal when he was dead)
+
>You people just find any excuse to bash on the series

Adding to that, Wendy's healing power abilities were not only also conveniently introduced on spot as a plot point to help Erza cure her poison, it was also established to in the maximum of their capabilities to revive (in the specific sense of recover) someone in a near-death state, and not actually dead (as it was the case with Jellal, but not the case of Juvia).

And that's not to mention that was one of the MANY "character is dead" bait-and-switch fake drama Mashima pulled in this arc, and the only reason why you don't see as many people being vocal in here it's because most of them were done with the manga's bullshit and prefered not to even touch this anime adaptation, leaving only the part of the fandom that doesn't really care about writing issues to fanboy/fangirl as much as they want in this anime's discussion forum.

If you want actually split reactions from everybody (quite the number of them being overwhelmingly negative) for these events, try reading their respective chapter discussions for the manga even here on MAL.

We don't need excuses to bash a badly written as infamous as this, and in fact, that's the very reason why these discussions for the anime itself are much more forgiving overall, since most of the people who were extremely disapointed with it prefered not to even touch it again after having finished the manga.

I for one wanted to see if they could fix those problems in any way, and that's why I'm here, just having marathoned the first 34 episodes while rereading and comparing to the manga, and thus far I'm just as disappointed.

They added some superfluous things to match with the time stamp, rearranged some scenes here and there and at times, got the story to flow a bit more smoothly, but all of the actual problems are still in here as glaring as they were before.

>You probably skipped the first few arcs in the first FT Anime
Now that's you assuming stuff about the people saying that this anime has exactly what is has a bunch of.

And let's not even talk about all of the bullshit yet to come from this arc soon enough,
And that's ONE example of many.

>The Power of Friendship is an Theme of the series ever since Chapter 1 of Manga and EP 1 of Anime and it wasn't used until Oracian Sies arc (Wendy's Introduction)

Everything before Oraciòn Seis was pretty well written and established with minor flaws here and there, that is where the story started to fall apart, before rising once more for a selected portion of Tartarus and from there straight into a unholy hole of shame.

Power of Friendship can be a major theme even for freaking Berserk, not mattering for which point of the story on. You can put it wherever you prefer for as long as you prefer, and, as long as you write stuff up well and consistently, it won't ever be a problem.

Fairy Tail has none of that left once it started pulling deus ex machina after deus ex machina unjustificable even if you consider some random out-of-nowhere magic as a direct explanation plotwise.

Black Clover for example has the balls to use somehow properly, by justifying from the start that their grimoires can gain new abilities according to their development as people and on how much they try hard to surpass their problems with determination alone, a thing that only can be forgiven in part for the author introducing as a plot device from the very get-go of the manga, something that every single deus ex machina in Fairy Tail never did, which make them as bad as you can get.

And yeah, I reread the whole manga not so long before starting to watch this final season, my opinion if anything only became more certain on how low this series has fallen.

Thus far, this anime has been a 5/10 (I'm even being generous, since at least the battles are looking fun enough and they did the good part of Mavis and Zeref story arc as well if not better than the manga), and I'm just waiting for it to unfortunately go straight downhill since they are sticking very faithfully with the manga without improving anything actually significant.

Do you watch these series just to harass it? If you have so much time writing this bullshit, then go watch other animes.
Jun 5, 2019 2:56 PM

Jul 2012
EMP-511 said:

Do you watch these series just to harass it? If you have so much time writing this bullshit, then go watch other animes.

Pretty sure you didn't even read what I just wrote if you are generalizing it just like that, but very good and substantial argument you have right here even if that was the case lmao
Jun 6, 2019 10:22 PM

Dec 2014
well sting focus this time...hmmm this was somewhat interesting
Jun 8, 2019 9:04 AM
Jul 2018
Danpmss said:

Stupid me I can't believe how I forgot Laxus :P
Yes I meant the Final season and yep I already finished the manga two years ago
I'm here because Hiro said he wanted to do more with Acnologia
So far 1 scene changed
in this EP Larcade's heavy metal (Idk if I'm allowed to say it or what MaL rules are on the forum) But it landed on Sting shoulder compared to the Manga
it can't be censorship because if it were they would've censored Brandish Stabbed August aswell This change for Sting makes sense
Sting is less damaged here compared to the final fight in the Manga
Not with Larcade but you know who it is :P
removed-userJun 8, 2019 9:10 AM
Jul 25, 2019 10:54 PM

Dec 2013
Sting was pretty impressive considering how pathetic he was in the grand magic games.

I like how Frosch resists his hunger because he wanted to wait for Rouge.
Jul 28, 2019 3:12 PM

Apr 2015
lol so many memes during this episode
Aug 9, 2019 4:08 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
I really like Larcade as the villain, holy powerS!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Sep 11, 2019 5:49 PM

Oct 2013
@Danpmss ... That's a hell of a wall post my dude. I don't think you're wrong about any of it. I had real hopes for Fairy Tail early on; I couldn't tell if my taste in anime has just changed over the years or maybe the writing degraded, but it feels like at some point Mashima gave up on writing a believably intelligent shounen and decided to ride the endless tide of plot conveniences. At that point, Fairy Tail is only fun as entry level popcorn entertainment if you completely shut your mind off and don't question anything that's happening. And it's actually pretty fun for that, but for me it's really hard to just accept everything that's happening without question.

And yeah, these last two episodes have been straight up retarded. Fun, yeah, but also retarded. The sort of goofy anime bullshit that turns off most people who don't like anime, lol.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 22, 2019 6:53 PM

May 2014
Too much ecchiness for me to take. Yukino and Kagura eating each other, mmm.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But the highlight frame of this ep. must be this:

This become even more weird with Larcade magic. I hardly took this series serious, and now it has turned into comedy.

Talk about dragging the ep. with everyone shouting Natsu for more than 5 min. -.- Interesting past he has. I hope this will make sense about his "tumor" and past.
Oct 7, 2019 1:38 AM

Dec 2012
Dimaria.
Dat smoke.
Holy shit! Zeref and Natsu's okaasan is pretty and got some nice oppai.
Natsu already met Gajeel and them from back then.
Sting arrives.
Sting ate it.
Sting notices Larcade smells like Natsu.
Larcade smells exactly like Natsu and not Zeref?
Dat Yukino bite.
HLEA! HLEA! HLEA!
Dem punches.
Rogue appears.
Humans have 3 wants. Sex. Food. Sleep.
Dat ending.

Dat okaasan is fine. Also, I defy the 3 human wants. lol

2 chapters. In the manga, the thing on Larcade's back actually gets stuck in Stings chest and then he pulls it out.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 19, 2019 9:49 AM

Sep 2012
happy baaaka u should tell them what zeref said that may help the healee a bit never keep secrets from doctor in serious situation i caould mean life death
Jul 17, 2020 1:44 AM

Jul 2015
Last episode hentai, this episode cannibalism...man does Larcade have some strange powers, I would be pretty ashamed of him if I were Zeref....

Sep 4, 2020 10:57 AM

May 2018
Lol what a strange battle. Everyone eating each other xD
Apr 8, 2021 12:31 PM

Apr 2018
....Dang, this is just too much for me LMFAO!
Mar 12, 2022 12:35 PM
Sep 2020
4/5 , man seeing the girls eat each other lol, not gonna lie that was hot af
ok so we also got a bit of natsu flashback very nice
Sep 30, 2022 1:16 PM

May 2020
Mega chad Larcade making things more fun if nothing, be it retarded but the last two episodes, including this one, was the most I had fun watching this final part.

Virgin power, Yuri.. now what next.
Nov 12, 2022 5:57 PM
Feb 2022
Minerva y Kagura. Sin duda, la que mejor comió es Yukino.
Apr 16, 2023 5:10 AM

Nov 2010
Natsu & Zeref's mom is sexy!
The girls "eating" each other was nice! Good fanservice!

More topics from this board

» What is the reason for so much hatred for fairy tail series ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 29

45 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 12, 11:55 AM

» Any theories ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 3

16 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Mar 10, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

202 by amlg »»
Jan 25, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

60 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

38 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.