Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2019 3:08 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Scary package... then Pumpkins. Main two didn't know it's Halloween.

Multiple character suddenly started to sing w. main guy's thought about Halloween party.

Preparing for the party, some people making pumpkin faces, cooking, drawing, borrowing scary movie... they have forgotten about the scary package, though.

4 is fine?! Then explaining about how Halloween comes. Oh, no more than 6 faces for prevent from the curse.

Sudden light out, and flashlights went missing. 4 pumpkin faces... + 2? There are two who pretended to the extra 2. Then Holloween song.

The scary package is not just scary, it's expensive. So that scary sculpture is one of the members' face. A surprise from that professional idol.

ED w. peaceful party.

Pumpkin puddings. More package w. new cloths and ...6 faces! Light out again.
tsubasaloverJun 1, 2019 3:16 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 23, 2019 2:30 PM
Apr 2015
I like it hahaha
The story was ok, just like a filler chapter but i liked it a lot, hoped to see more about my beloved inumine though.
Oct 19, 2019 12:20 PM

Jun 2013
This OVA was definitely going to be a filler, which is exactly what I expected and kind of wanted. I enjoy seeing characters I love doing mundane, adorable things from time to time, and spooky season makes everything even better. And DEAR DREAM is a true bop and played to excess on my current Halloween playlist.

Loved the episode overall. The whole prank concept/plot was pretty funny.
MAL Profile (friend me!) | YouTube Vlogs
Mar 18, 2022 6:43 AM

Feb 2020
This was a nice and fun Halloween episode. :) In my opinion, this was better than many of the episodes in the second season.

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.