Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2019 2:38 PM
Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
K A W A S H I M A R I N O
A
W
A
S
H
I
M
A
R
I
N
O
Jun 1, 2019 3:27 PM
Oct 2018
Episode 2 will come out in August, and we will get more screen of Mira-san which is the best part of this series..
Jun 1, 2019 10:30 PM

Oct 2017
WindofClover said:
Episode 2 will come out in August, and we will get more screen of Mira-san which is the best part of this series..

Seriously?! Source? I've really wait for mira san's part.. And How many episode this series will be?
Jun 3, 2019 7:21 AM
Oct 2013

Overall showed off the erotic body shape well and with good detail. Perhaps could of moved more erotically and had more transitioning action. the breasts seemed too stiff as well.
User-sanJun 5, 2019 7:04 AM
Jun 3, 2019 8:07 AM

Feb 2018
Excellent graphics quality as the name suggests. Mother and child are the same. Finally my favorite doujin was adapted into anime, I couldn't wait for Yuu to have sex with his mother.
SyureriaJun 3, 2019 8:40 AM
Jun 3, 2019 8:34 AM

Mar 2018
A masterpiece indeed!

Overlord31 said:
WindofClover said:

Seriously?! Source? I've really wait for mira san's part.. And How many episode this series will be?
After watching the episode preview, I was really looking forward to the mom's part as it seems to feature some mild femdom. A smocking hot dominant MILF, what else can I ask for?!
And now you're telling there is still more to come? I just can't! *Hnnnghh*
I watch anime for the fan service plot since I don't really like ecchi but it just so happens that it is included in mostly the good shows I like. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 4, 2019 12:38 PM

Oct 2008
the two sisters were hot! but damn! the MILF goddess Mira takes it on a whole different level!!!

Jun 5, 2019 6:36 AM
Jun 2019
Is the mother pregnant?? Cz it seems she's pregnant in 23:46, but later on, she's not.
Jun 5, 2019 6:58 AM
Oct 2013
@yanzi_k certainly looked pregnant with the shape of belly and the way she walked. But probably she is not, and whose baby would it be?
Jun 6, 2019 1:45 AM
Jun 2019
@User-san ah, i see. I'm a little disappointed :(
Jun 7, 2019 10:00 AM
Oct 2018
Masterpiece indeed!!
Jun 9, 2019 3:24 AM

Feb 2015
I liked the fluidity of the animation, but goddamn, this was fucking hot...
Jun 9, 2019 11:12 PM

Nov 2012
fourberie said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
A
W
A
S
H
I
M
A
R
I
N
O

KAWASHIMA RINOOOO
god damn it, Rino-san voice is too god like
Jun 10, 2019 7:32 AM
Nov 2014
Hey quick question! How is the source of this animation called? I remember reading it a while ago but I can't remember the name.
Jun 11, 2019 3:54 AM
Oct 2013
@darklovik It is the same name as the anime, without the 'The Animation' (Master_Piece).
User-sanJun 16, 2019 4:03 PM
Jun 12, 2019 9:02 AM
Jul 2016
its true master peace hentai
so beutifull
Jun 15, 2019 4:38 PM

Dec 2015
ok, so how subtle is the NTR element when the younger twin (glasses) only 'internal monologues' her 'plan' to make the guy "See only me." in the bathing scene? especially after she goes for the 'gym clothes in the locker room' seduction for their 'first time' and wants him to do anal first with her and not the older sis in the bath? then there's the mom, I don't think she knows anything atall about her daughters' 'relations' with him. did anybody else feel... puzzled.. after younger sis and him are caught coming out of the bath together by the older sis? was it just bad subtitles? I know it was a three way vocal track atop each other scene so maybe the translations got garbled? or perhaps it's just a flub-up by an amateur? the fansubber I watched didn't know to show track club signage and the mom's note THEN make that subtitle vanish and the vocal subs show up... either that or put the note and signage subs at the top of the screen and the vocal subs at the bottom. ??? it's a hard job fansubbing, I'm happy anybody is doing it atall for hentai for free. :D even flubbed up jobs or poor English grammar is ok by me.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Jun 15, 2019 9:58 PM
Jun 2019
Someone can Tell me the sauce?
Jun 16, 2019 2:20 PM

Jun 2013
darklovik said:
Hey quick question! How is the source of this animation called? I remember reading it a while ago but I can't remember the name.

Dibrador said:
Someone can Tell me the sauce?

A doujin series titled "3Piece" by Nanao
Jun 25, 2019 8:07 AM

Dec 2008
BAh...they make weird faces sometimes...makes me laugh too much to stay interested...but I wonder..does hentai even need faces at all, just the goods, right? lol
Jun 25, 2019 6:34 PM
Jan 2018
Overlord31 said:
WindofClover said:

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1051415&gc=gc
Jun 25, 2019 6:34 PM
Jan 2018
tengoku-oh said:
A masterpiece indeed!

Overlord31 said:

After watching the episode preview, I was really looking forward to the mom's part as it seems to feature some mild femdom. A smocking hot dominant MILF, what else can I ask for?!

Judging by the preview, the mother is still dominant as fuck!

Jun 25, 2019 8:25 PM

May 2015
Great adaptation!
Jun 26, 2019 7:05 AM

Oct 2012
the manga got an adaptation awesome

wonder why its not under related.
Jul 22, 2019 3:32 AM

Aug 2015
I also highly recommend manga .It has very good art ,nanao has very beautiful art style.
ultravigoJul 22, 2019 3:47 AM
Aug 30, 2019 11:00 AM

Apr 2011
This is top quality hentai. Great art style, and animation quality.

Sadly, h-scenes are too short for me to enjoy.
Sep 1, 2019 7:42 PM

Mar 2018
OGAnime said:
tengoku-oh said:
A masterpiece indeed!

Judging by the preview, the mother is still dominant as fuck!

Damn, you were right! The second episode is such a pure bliss. 😌
I watch anime for the fan service plot since I don't really like ecchi but it just so happens that it is included in mostly the good shows I like. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 17, 2019 8:41 AM
May 2019
KiliianSleipnir said:
ok, so how subtle is the NTR element when the younger twin (glasses) only 'internal monologues' her 'plan' to make the guy "See only me." in the bathing scene? especially after she goes for the 'gym clothes in the locker room' seduction for their 'first time' and wants him to do anal first with her and not the older sis in the bath? then there's the mom, I don't think she knows anything atall about her daughters' 'relations' with him. did anybody else feel... puzzled.. after younger sis and him are caught coming out of the bath together by the older sis? was it just bad subtitles? I know it was a three way vocal track atop each other scene so maybe the translations got garbled? or perhaps it's just a flub-up by an amateur? the fansubber I watched didn't know to show track club signage and the mom's note THEN make that subtitle vanish and the vocal subs show up... either that or put the note and signage subs at the top of the screen and the vocal subs at the bottom. ??? it's a hard job fansubbing, I'm happy anybody is doing it atall for hentai for free. :D even flubbed up jobs or poor English grammar is ok by me.

I am that amateur translator, but I'm sure that whatever you watched isn't my actual release. I'm almost sure that it's some random streaming site that fucked up the subtitle script by some stupid video transcoding or subtitle conversion that left out the fonts and other typesetting. That, or you tried to play the softsubbed mkv file in a default android video player that doesn't support the advanced substation alpha format.
Nov 19, 2019 12:59 PM

Dec 2015
"I am that amateur translator, but I'm sure that whatever you watched isn't my actual release. I'm almost sure that it's some random streaming site that fucked up the subtitle script by some stupid video transcoding or subtitle conversion that left out the fonts and other typesetting. That, or you tried to play the softsubbed mkv file in a default android video player that doesn't support the advanced substation alpha format."
////
pardon my lack of HTML. my coding skills are nigh on non-existent. :> I just wanted to delete my quote and only include yours. https://watch.hentaistream.com/hentaidvd/master-piece-the-animation I'm about 99% sure that's where I watched it. they don't ID their sources, just give them a number. :) so maybe you should check out that site and see if you can find what got messed up? I've used them for almost a decade now and they're a pretty good site. they're one of the few I've ever found that post trailers and dates for upcoming H titles.
///
:D I understand it's 'techno speak' but tis all Greek To Me. I've been around online since the 90's so I'm fairly savvy but I know I've got huge gaps in my knowledge. I do believe I've seen your Circle name many times on several H titles and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WORK! :D big applause and pats on the back. I do appreciate you! :D
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Feb 4, 2020 7:37 AM

May 2016
This is definitely one of the hentai animations that are up there in the quality department. Thank you , Pink Pineapple. Very cool!

I'm pretty sure that if I ended up losing my family, I wouldn't get adopted by a family full of hotties just like that which is sad.

Yuna wins in the adorableness factor, Nina's the victor in the sexiness department by a landslide, and Mira's a lovely and playful trophy wife. Naisu naisu, Yuuji-chan.

Jan 19, 2021 6:38 AM
Mar 2019
why is everybody liking this bullshit i couldn't even handle 3 min
it's full of cringe wtf
Aug 10, 2021 3:53 AM

Mar 2020
Best hentai ever.
Nov 13, 2021 7:29 AM
Nov 2021
Loved loved loved
Nov 13, 2021 7:30 AM
Nov 2021
Loved loved loved
Dec 19, 2021 10:13 AM

Mar 2010
Twas too basic for me. coulndt even nut, but overall twas nb for the twin blonde gals.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 15, 2022 3:41 AM

Jul 2021
Nothing special. Is just like any other hanime.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Sep 19, 2022 5:29 PM
Sep 2022
Where can I watch this? Not crunchyroll but you know some websites?
Oct 14, 2022 6:37 PM

Nov 2010
That was a nice anal and armpit f*ck! Stacy's mom has got it going on damn!
Feb 27, 2023 10:03 PM

Jul 2022
xD.............

Mar 12, 5:04 PM

Aug 2021
Yuna and Nina had feelings for him, although Nina more xd
And now Mira-san wanted to do it with him...but it ENDS THERE AHHHHHH!!!!
Very good first episode, all three are VERY BEAUTIFUL <3!!!
Apr 7, 1:18 PM
May 2023
Reply to fourberie
A
W
A
S
H
I
M
A
R
I
N
O
@fourberie I'm sold for mira 😍

More topics from this board

Poll: » Master Piece The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

Syureria - Aug 30, 2019

47 by satyam4005 »»
Apr 7, 2:01 PM

» Is this going to have more episodes???????

Baffometi - Jun 26, 2019

12 by satyam4005 »»
Apr 7, 1:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.