Jun 3, 8:04 AM
matias067 said:
Top-class episode!
This escalated very quickly!
This show is really underrated!
5/5!

Not underrated but underwatched

Jun 3, 10:15 AM
The funniest thing is that Fyodor who is really fucking talented, who analyzes the shit out of everything thinks that he can erase sins and all the dust from humanity. like wtf u doin man?? Do ya really think that you can erase smth uneraseble, smth that is the part of a human. There will be no good without bad. Everything is gonna be blank, just like the logic of his actions. im disappointed

Jun 4, 10:35 AM
Zurako06 said:
The funniest thing is that Fyodor who is really fucking talented, who analyzes the shit out of everything thinks that he can erase sins and all the dust from humanity. like wtf u doin man?? Do ya really think that you can erase smth uneraseble, smth that is the part of a human. There will be no good without bad. Everything is gonna be blank, just like the logic of his actions. im disappointed

He wants to get rid of gifteds , not humans + it seems like it's related to his past , i'm not sure if it's fyodor's goal or his boss's who is yet to show up , cause yes even Fyodor has a boss , must be a terrifiying one

Jun 5, 4:43 AM

Fyodor is back! As much as I like Dazai, I won't lie and say I didn't enjoy watching him get shot. I'm fucking sick, man. And I honestly, don't care.

Awesome episode as usual and I'm excited for the next one.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Jun 5, 5:56 AM
SheevPalpatine said:
Best episode in entire BSD so far!

There's more to come !!!!

Jun 6, 2:24 PM
Wow, Fyodor is definitely the man of this season, both episodes in which he appears are by far the best of this season, and although I really loved the fourth episode, this one is better, it's impressive how everything radically changed in just one episode, and we have still four ahead; I hope one of the bosses to die, it's cruel but one of them dying would be a great bonus to the series, just remember the spectacular episodes 3 and 4 in the last season.

Jun 6, 2:37 PM
What a terrible misfortune, the boss of the detective agency and the boss of the Port Mafia were attacked and now they are condemned, only one can live and who is the genius behind this orchestrated plan, the damn Fyodor, I knew this sociopath had planned something horrible to cause chaos and I was not disappointed.
What was expected is that the members of the Port Mafia and the Detective Agency would meet in combat to ensure the life of their respective bosses.

The only one who knew about Fyodor's plans was Dazai, but unfortunately he was taken out of the way and is now unable to support his companions, I must admit that the conversation between Fyodor and Dazai was incredibly tense, I saw that at any moment something drastic would happen and in fact it happened what was expected and Dazai was the one who lost.

The part that I had the most fun was seeing Mori shopping with Elise, she is too adorable with her pouting face and other facial expressions, but I was surprised to see her use her skill, although I do not know what Elise's skill does.

Knowing that the identity of the murderer was Nathaniel left me surprised, each episode shows that the members of the Guild influence the development of the action, even though their organization was defeated, although Nathaniel does not seem to be the same, apparently Fyodor or someone form "the rats" did something in his mind.

Anyway, this episode was excellent, it was the introduction to an event that without a doubt will be full of action, a battle face to face between the Port Mafia and the Detective Agency to save their bosses, I just hope that someone will find a solution in which both bosses are saved without the need for both organizations to kill each other and obviously I want to see the spectacular Yozano sensei in action as well as the adorable Kyouka.

Jun 6, 3:15 PM
salbery755 said:
What a terrible misfortune, the boss of the detective agency and the boss of the Port Mafia were attacked and now they are condemned, only one can live and who is the genius behind this orchestrated plan, the damn Fyodor, I knew this sociopath had planned something horrible to cause chaos and I was not disappointed.
What was expected is that the members of the Port Mafia and the Detective Agency would meet in combat to ensure the life of their respective bosses.

The only one who knew about Fyodor's plans was Dazai, but unfortunately he was taken out of the way and is now unable to support his companions, I must admit that the conversation between Fyodor and Dazai was incredibly tense, I saw that at any moment something drastic would happen and in fact it happened what was expected and Dazai was the one who lost.

The part that I had the most fun was seeing Mori shopping with Elise, she is too adorable with her pouting face and other facial expressions, but I was surprised to see her use her skill, although I do not know what Elise's skill does.

Knowing that the identity of the murderer was Nathaniel left me surprised, each episode shows that the members of the Guild influence the development of the action, even though their organization was defeated, although Nathaniel does not seem to be the same, apparently Fyodor or someone form "the rats" did something in his mind.

Anyway, this episode was excellent, it was the introduction to an event that without a doubt will be full of action, a battle face to face between the Port Mafia and the Detective Agency to save their bosses, I just hope that someone will find a solution in which both bosses are saved without the need for both organizations to kill each other and obviously I want to see the spectacular Yozano sensei in action as well as the adorable Kyouka.

Btw , Elise-chan is Mori's gift , he can summon here at will !

Jun 27, 11:00 PM

I'm surprised that Nathaniel is back.

Damn, Fyodor deceived everyone lmao.
Life has no meaning.

Jul 5, 6:06 PM

A clever plan to force the two organisations to fight each other.

The stand off at the end looks hype!

Jul 8, 1:53 PM

Not saying the previous episodes were boring or bad but this episode was on another hype level

Chuuya alone could prob solo them all lol

Jul 13, 5:25 AM
Zip_Zip said:
Not saying the previous episodes were boring or bad but this episode was on another hype level

Chuuya alone could prob solo them all lol

Chuuya would probably solo them but what about Kenji-kun ?

Pages (2) « 1 [2]