Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 31, 2019 6:26 AM

Sep 2012
Why is this series so hard to track down?? I've had the first volume since I was a kid but I've never been able to find any more. I finally looked them up on amazon, and some of the volumes are going for almost $40 T_T I guess it must not have had a very large print run in America? On top of that, I've never been able to find any fan translations online.

Who else is heartbroken by how this series has gone unnoticed and (for me at least) largely unread?
Apr 18, 2020 12:59 AM

Jun 2011
Damn, that's a big rip, I bought the series in Australia around 7 years ago or so. After reading the first two volumes I had the book store order in the missing ones for me and got the whole series; was a wonderful and very entertaining read.

Try asking at bookstores if they can order them in? If you can find any copies I'd highly encourage reading!
KeizApr 18, 2020 1:06 AM
Mar 25, 2021 1:35 AM
Feb 2021
Not sure if anyone ever answered your question, but the answer is Tokyopop was the English localization company and it went under. Tokyopop has since been revived but never regained the rights for it, so you'll probably never see this one in English reprint again, at least not officially licensed. You'll have to hope for a scanlation team unfortunately :(
glitteringcosmosMar 25, 2021 1:40 AM
Jul 12, 2022 9:57 PM

Aug 2011
I've recently collected the manga, I bought volume 1 in Japan a couple of years ago and got a good deal for the remaining 2-9 volumes on ebay. Apart from volume 8 which is hard to find, most aren't hard to get on Book Depository, Ebay or Amazon.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.