Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 30, 2019 9:53 PM

Apr 2015
So, I recently started watching this show but while it's not bad I'm really not getting what is supposeddly so special about it, I am on episode 11 right now and I just cant get into it. So, my question is... does it get better or is it one of those "if you dont like it by now, then you simply wont like it at all" examples?
Jun 2, 2019 3:55 PM

Apr 2017
My brother said this show is awesome so stick with it lol.
Jun 7, 2019 9:53 AM
Jan 2018
Without giving much away with spoilers.
I've watched it entirely, and its mostly sci-fi stuff from what i can remember it. always revolves around the power of augmented reality, and using it as a setting for some pivotal plot points. mostly about the MC MUCH later. it showcases the pros and contras behind this program theyre using. its got characters that grow up as you progress through the show, like them teaching responsibilities and morals for a G-rated show with mild swearing here and there. (some chars even die, like wtf)
honestly tho, watch a couple of more eps like until ep 16 maybe to see where it goes and gets really serious. ep11 is just filler, and honestly the middle is mostly for building up the finishing layers of side chars. up to you, really.
TL;DR it's slow, has fillers that probably wont distract u but the last 10 eps are nice since it centers heavily into the plot
ArtiomizJun 7, 2019 10:03 AM
Jun 7, 2019 1:30 PM

Sep 2014
It gets better when you stop watching it.
Nov 23, 2019 4:42 PM

Jun 2011
I'm a few episodes in and yeah, I don't agree that the show is all that great at least at the start. I like the story but most of the characters I'm not getting attached to. Even though I like the story and concept, I can also see it's one of those thought-provoking anime and I'm not a fan of that kind of anime but I'm just going to keep watching just because the mystery and the sci fi elements are so interesting and creative and hopefully try to make sense of what's going on.

It's overall a mixed bag so far. I get the feeling that I might like it okay just for the thrills, the creativity and the story of it but I also heard it gets really serious and I'm not a fan of serious anime.

When I finish watching it, I might get back to you and tell you what I think.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Denno Coil Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Zel - Dec 8, 2007

138 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 16, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Denno Coil Episode 23 Discussion

_edge_ - Nov 29, 2007

31 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 15, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Denno Coil Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kimura - Oct 30, 2007

62 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 13, 1:49 AM

Poll: » Denno Coil Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MasterChief - Aug 10, 2007

106 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 11, 2:07 AM

Poll: » Denno Coil Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Siing - May 17, 2007

60 by Slice-of-sky »»
Jul 6, 2023 2:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.