Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 27, 2020 4:29 PM

Aug 2018
Any girl who is super cute is my dream girl

Jun 27, 2020 7:31 PM

Jan 2019
Personality: A Christian girl who’s obsessed with anime and is a total nerd. She’d be sweet, sensitive, and very caring. She’d want to take care of me, worry about me, and always try to get me to talk (I’m really quiet). She’d be romantic and passionate, but also innocent.

Looks: Now I’m not that picky but if I HAD to choose - shorter hair (preferably colored), glasses, thin, nice legs and feet, and A-cups.
Jun 28, 2020 2:21 AM

Jul 2011
Someone too good to be true, so basically a dream.

Jun 28, 2020 2:35 AM
Jul 2018
He's kind to me and supportive, I can joke with him about various things, he's not lazy and cares about his job/household, perhaps he's introverted and has similar interests. When it comes to apperance, I would like him to be at least slightly taller than me (my height is 173 cm) and have blue eyes (or just not brown).
Jun 28, 2020 3:14 AM

Oct 2012
My dream man is already in my life.
This is my dream man:
Crazy eyebrows (not monobrow), nice cheekbones and jawline, soulpatch and long brown curly hair. Eyes like black coffee that turns into macchiato when the sun hits it. Just a few centimeters taller than me.
As for character: A fierce aries is nice, I need the fire in my life as opposed to the water that I am. Intelligent and witty with an interesting humor. Introvert like me. Loves cats and music and history. Loves listening to "Baba Yetu" at night. Yesssss.

(If I had to describe my dream woman:
Asian, shorter than me but pretends to be taller by walking super straight. Short straight black hair. Thin glasses like Shinpachi. Almond shaped eyes. Tan and lean.
Capricorn, I need someone who takes work and studies seriously to drag me along. Hidden humor that hits like a cannonball. Witty, interested in anime, makes the perfect sugar toast.)
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Jun 28, 2020 4:23 AM
Jul 2018
Someone who understand and accept that I can be reserved, serious, a bit goofy, a bit weird, on different days or even a period of time. I guess no one would put up with that considering how uninteresting I am for all aspects. XD also knows how to cook and has to be tall or at least the same height.
Jun 28, 2020 4:27 AM

Aug 2018
a artistic pale girl and long dark hair with a shitty taste in humor

a girl where i can share genocide and racist jokes with xd

Jun 28, 2020 6:08 AM
Jul 2018
Luscious lips are an essential trait.
Oct 28, 2021 10:46 PM

Jan 2021
Ladies and gentleman her:::::::::::::::::;:;;:;;;::

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - 1 hour ago

4 by Zarutaku »»
10 minutes ago

» What do yall collect? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bevarnow - Jan 25

311 by bevarnow »»
14 minutes ago

» I got spooked by a water bottle

tsukareru - 4 hours ago

9 by Zettaiken »»
25 minutes ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - 6 hours ago

20 by Zettaiken »»
28 minutes ago

» Fill this thread with the most questionable statement or two you can think of!

IAmOdie - Apr 20

28 by Zarutaku »»
42 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.