Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
May 29, 2019 12:47 PM

Oct 2018
So this is for manga readers, since they know what will happen next.

This season has been extremely amazing so far, never imagined it would be so good, especially the latest episode!

But now it seems like the battle is over, and I can't imagine what will happen in the remaining 5 episodes

I'm curious if there's still some quality content left to adapt, like episode 4 and 5 for example

No spoiler please!
May 29, 2019 12:55 PM
Jun 2016
There will be one of the most touching moments in the entire series in the next episode, but also a lot of bullshit and conveniences as well (you'll understand once you watch it) and tons of revelations in the following episodes.
The revelations make perfect sense with what was presented before and were foreshadowed on multiple ocasions, still, a big chunk of the public might end up hating them because they are expecting something different. But from a story and thematic standpoint, the quality of the series will only improve after this battle and in future seasons.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2019 12:56 PM
May 2019
If you mean fighting wise? Yeah the battle is pretty much over, but juicy reveals you have been waiting years for will certainly keep the quality up there for you, I at least hope they will.
May 29, 2019 12:56 PM

Jan 2009
the basement reveal will come up and it will be controversial imo
May 29, 2019 1:31 PM
Jan 2018
DupeusT31 said:
There will be one of the most touching moments in the entire series in the next episode, but also a lot of bullshit and conveniences as well (you'll understand once you watch it) and tons of revelations in the following episodes.
The revelations make perfect sense with what was presented before and were foreshadowed on multiple ocasions, still, a big chunk of the public might end up hating them because they are expecting something different. But from a story and thematic standpoint, the quality of the series will only improve after this battle and in future seasons.

What bullshit and convenience's are your refering too apart from
May 29, 2019 1:39 PM
Jun 2016
Mattinator95 said:
DupeusT31 said:

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2019 1:54 PM

Jun 2016
If i may give my honest opinion.. while i do think the arc as the a whole is amazing and the first part of it is also really good, i pretty much prefer the chapters that are going to be adapted starting next week until the end of the season. (chapters 83-90)
If you prefer action over the plot, you most likely will like the first half better though, now we will be going into deep story territory.. which in my opinion, was one of the best parts of the manga without a doubt.
May 29, 2019 2:12 PM

Sep 2012
AyumiVk said:
If i may give my honest opinion.. while i do think the arc as the a whole is amazing and the first part of it is also really good, i pretty much prefer the chapters that are going to be adapted starting next week until the end of the season. (chapters 83-90)
If you prefer action over the plot, you most likely will like the first half better though, now we will be going into deep story territory.. which in my opinion, was one of the best parts of the manga without a doubt.

pretty much this. if you like deep plot and plot twists you better strap tf in
May 29, 2019 2:25 PM
Sep 2018
DupeusT31 said:
Mattinator95 said:

Dude, there could be more who were not completely dead but after succumbing to injuries they died, Floch found Erwin in similar near to death condition, the wound Erwin had was fatal but he was still barely alive also it is entirely possible for at least a few to survive, it just happens to be floch. About reiner, I do agree he has a strong undeniable plot armour making him survive such situations where he clearly should have died.
zerotitanMay 29, 2019 3:04 PM
May 29, 2019 2:30 PM
May 2019
@attacktitan_01

Hence the meme name Suffer-Kun for Reiner, lol
May 29, 2019 3:02 PM
Jun 2016
attacktitan_01 said:
DupeusT31 said:

Dude, there could be more who were not completely dead but after succumbing to injuries they died, Floch found Erwin in similar near to death condition, the wound Erwin had was fatal but he was still barely alive also it is entirely possible for at least a few to survive, it just happens to be floch. About reiner I do agree he has a strong undeniable plot armour making him survive such situations where he clearly should have been died.

It's not a huge problem, but still convenient anyway.
May 29, 2019 3:09 PM
Sep 2018
Yes it is
DupeusT31 said:
attacktitan_01 said:

Dude, there could be more who were not completely dead but after succumbing to injuries they died, Floch found Erwin in similar near to death condition, the wound Erwin had was fatal but he was still barely alive also it is entirely possible for at least a few to survive, it just happens to be floch. About reiner I do agree he has a strong undeniable plot armour making him survive such situations where he clearly should have been died.

Yes it was little convenient but not bullshit atleast, it was something which was possible but making it possible made it look convenient.
May 29, 2019 3:09 PM
Apr 2019
DupeusT31 said:
attacktitan_01 said:

May 29, 2019 3:29 PM
Jan 2019
some mad shit goes down in the next few episodes. the basement reveal is incredible
May 29, 2019 3:41 PM
Jun 2016
mizuharaaya said:
DupeusT31 said:

You can clearly see them all getting torn to pieces except Erwin. This isn't worth discussing so extensively and I don't want to sound nitpicking.
May 29, 2019 4:23 PM
Apr 2019
DupeusT31 said:
mizuharaaya said:

You can clearly see them all getting torn to pieces except Erwin. This isn't worth discussing so extensively and I don't want to sound nitpicking.

What are you on? Floch survived, the panel/show are not clear enough to show what happened to hundreds of recruits. Erwin lives only for a short time, theres big chance that there are other that didnt die immediately just like him. Its just that SC took time to search for survivor that they cant find any.
May 29, 2019 5:47 PM
Jun 2016
mizuharaaya said:
DupeusT31 said:

What are you on? Floch survived, the panel/show are not clear enough to show what happened to hundreds of recruits. Erwin lives only for a short time, theres big chance that there are other that didnt die immediately just like him. Its just that SC took time to search for survivor that they cant find any.
I'm talking about the ones that got hit, not Floch. And you must have some vision problems because in the manga it's clear as day that they all got headshotted or hit directly in the torso.
May 29, 2019 7:08 PM
Nov 2017
DupeusT31 said:
mizuharaaya said:

I'm talking about the ones that got hit, not Floch. And you must have some vision problems because in the manga it's clear as day that they all got headshotted or hit directly in the torso.
Maybe the distance should be factored in in this situation? It's likely that the soldiers who got hit after Erwin did suffered more severely because they were closer to the beast Titan, because his hits were more accurate as they got closer. Erwin was amongst the first bunch to get shot down, so his distance from the beast were some of the furthest.
It's also probable that some soldiers are in similar states to Erwin after being hit, but Floch just didn't take notice of them since there are hundreds of causalities. So they eventually died of blood loss.
The anime/manga probably prioritised showing the most brutal deaths to signify the brutality of this charge and the tantamount of sacrifices they have to make to take down the enemy. We don't get to see the deaths and injuries of each soldier, so it's highly likely that many didn't die from the initial assault, but rather died an eventual death due to their injury.
May 29, 2019 7:55 PM
Mar 2016
In short: it's a very well written and detailed story to the point that some ABSOLUTE EPIC SPIN OFFS novels or series could be extracted out of it!

For me, next is 10x superior to everything since episode 1 of season 1. It's about story, real story is something beyond expectations.
No need to explain more, it's right around the corner.

For action-only fan boys, they might not like it.. they just watch for action, for boom boom blow WWE only. If they don't give shit about the story, they won't like it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

802 by jebras »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

668 by Beqapapi »»
Apr 12, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

734 by lightning19 »»
Apr 12, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tsarko - May 11, 2019

369 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.