Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Carole & Tuesday
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 6, 2019 8:52 PM

Dec 2014
well the tounament has nice songs but whats with the stalker for tuesday
Jun 6, 2019 9:08 PM

Mar 2009
This show is reminding me more and more of Space Dandy as it goes on.
Jun 11, 2019 3:38 PM

Jun 2011
- Darn, more demanding Angela.
- Whoa, personal space, Cybelle.
- Lol, the mermaid sisters' open mouths are funny
- I would be crept out if I was in the audience listening to those old geezers singing
- Aw, better luck next time OG.
- Let them be giddy! They just won over some tough competition!
- Bitch Angela, shut up. You're so condescending, Carole and Tuesday are great.

Looks like there's going to be a tournament arc going on right now. Tbh, I still hate Angela as a person, but judging from the last episode, I can see she's been through some things but that still doesn't make her a likeable character. Hope to see some growth in her throughout the series where maybe she decides to try and fix her mistakes because she had some consequences for her actions or something happens which causes her to try and overcome her trauma.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Jun 11, 2019 8:23 PM

May 2016
I loved the Brothers and Bulldog (most this one) damn this is the time when I hate they are protagonists in this kind of series (but don't worry I loved the song - but not as much as the opera).

But you can't disqualify him or see his story, that's annoying, I hate that judge.
Jun 14, 2019 3:40 AM

Jan 2015
I really really liked this episode.
As much as I hate to say it, that popular guy’s song was pretty good, although I hate him.
Jun 16, 2019 5:20 PM
Jan 2019
THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN AMERICAN IDOL😲 Sorry Carole and Tuesday but BULLDOG ROCKED IT!!!! If we had an opera rapper like this in real life... Then 😲😲😲😲
Jun 22, 2019 11:38 AM

Dec 2016
The animation in Pyotr's performance was some pretty good shit, glad our girls moved onto the next round!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 9, 2019 2:36 PM

Aug 2017
Oh, a new chatacter. Cybelle seems to be fun. And yes, Carole & Tuesday's song was bland this time. Sad.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 20, 2019 7:31 PM

May 2015
"Where's our room?"
"Over here"
*Others* That's racist. *DING!*

An AI judge...so there's going to be some AI bias here....

Ok...Fire Brothers were kickass.

"The more followers I have, the more validated I feel." Eww...

Aww...they didn't let the Shoutan sing...Well they sure animated his dance well though...

Survived from being shot 12 times lel.
"I'm here to kill you all." YES!

Not gonna lie, I dig opera singers.

Whispering My Love sounding fresh.

How dare Bulldog lies! He didn't have to lie! Opera is cool too! It's funny how they always seem to throw in a bit of comedy wherever this series goes.

Yep called it, Carole and Tuesday sounded fresh!

Oooh, Angela is pissed. Hehehe, that means she's a little scared.
Jul 30, 2019 9:12 PM

Jul 2016
Pyotr's dance > everything else. Did anyone see that animation? My God...

New song for C&T. It sure was a very nice one but Catherine's words couldn't be more true. So far, they are the most "plain"/ordinary performers but at least, their passion for their art was acknowledged, which I'm glad.

Regarding Cybelle... I'm sure she's gonna be a real pain in the next episodes based on the way she was pestering Tuesday.

Anyways, nice episode overall. Can't wait to see the other performances!
Jul 31, 2019 3:55 PM

Dec 2016
The performances were all great! The Fire Brothers surprised me the most *-* Guess we can't judge a book by its cover.

The judges can be pretty savage XD I feel bad for the contestants who couldn't make to the second round.

Angela have such a bad attitude and seems very problematic :/ She's so full of herself who thinks she'll win the show. Not good... The judges knows what to do, so we'll wait -w-;

Great episode! :D

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Aug 8, 2019 5:55 PM

Nov 2018
Pyotr's singing voice came off as a surprise, it was very nice. I liked his performance the most actually and his persona itself is hilarious.
Bulldog turned out to be softie lol. Carole And Tuesday went in semi-finals as expected, so far I like their first insert song the most tho. And the OP n ED.
Sep 19, 2019 7:31 AM

Mar 2010
Zadion said:
What the fuck? This is rigged. OG Bulldog had absolutely the BEST performance in this show so far without anything even approaching competition and he got yeeted out by some bullshit "lying about his character" motivate completely irrelevant to the talent show and two girls writing generic, saccharine teen girl music. Opera rap?? OPERA RAP?????? How have I never thought of such a thing? Who said there is no room to create new music genres? Bullshit! And it was incredible, too!

That judge bitch hit the nail on the head with her criticism regarding C&T... I've enjoyed their compositions, but the competition is so much more overwhelmingly unique/catchy.

Gotta take a moment to praise Pyotr, too. I don't know much about electronic subgenres, but that's my taste of electronic music. Kinda gives some vibes like Daft Punk's Random Access Memories. Like "Instant Crush," but with more traditionally eurodance vocals.

P.S. Those death metal grandpas are me at their age. Thanks for giving me hope that I can still love and make extreme metal even into my elder years.

+1

I loved that OG guy his performance the most here..

And pyotr was nice too

Personally not a big metal fan well the grunt versions that is but was still fun to see
Did suspected them to do metal before it even started
Sep 22, 2019 7:05 AM
Jul 2018
The 99 year old twins named Fire Brothers with... "NEVER DIE!" Okay then. xD

OG Bulldog, okay no rap. The drug dealer works in a pharmacie. Sweet.

Ah and I like Pyotr. That attention whore is surprisingly cute and good.

Carole's and Tuesday's song is okay, but I liked their former songs more. Still. <3

Aaah Angela is jealous. Cute.
Oct 14, 2019 12:36 PM
Sep 2007
Fire Brothers - if ZZ Top switched to metal as they grow older, it would be something like this.

Rap opera - apparently something like this exists. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rap_opera

Poor OG Bulldog, his tough gangsta image ruined by his grandma XD
Nov 24, 2019 1:38 AM

Jul 2015
Dammit grandma, you weren't supposed to tell the truth

Not gonna lie, I found the performance of OG Bulldog a bit better than C&T's performance

Dec 3, 2019 2:01 AM

Mar 2015
Lol cool first set of performances
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 29, 2019 12:52 AM

May 2015
Holy crap. Pyotr is some serious competition.
I liked his song more than Carole and Tuesday's.
Jan 22, 2020 3:11 PM

Jun 2015
Well, that's exactly what those girls are about; simplicity.
That guy was literally rap-praying in Latin.
And I wish I'll turn 99 like those twins.
Jan 22, 2020 3:15 PM

Jun 2015
Zadion said:
Opera rap?? OPERA RAP?????? How have I never thought of such a thing? Who said there is no room to create new music genres? Bullshit! And it was incredible, too!

Like someone pointed out, that genre exists and is fairly old
May 25, 2020 10:05 PM
Dec 2018
Pyotr's dance animation was amazing, the performance was good except the song
#kyoanistrong
Oct 16, 2020 2:37 AM

Nov 2017
I love this show to pieces and every time the end song plays my heart just melts. Perfect symbiosis of early 70's and modern Swiftesque pop.

Goodness gracious. I know people will complain about nowadays Shinichiro being too American western/too PC/too obvious. Many gay characters in the show...I'm honestly waiting for a straight person to show up.

But the attention to detail, it's such fun and so funny. I guess if you didn't give Space Dandy a break you won't do for this either. I luv this show.

Many different lines to straddle these days but I'm just having fun with it.
Nov 17, 2022 12:54 AM

Oct 2022
I thought Pyotr's song was a bit long, but everything else was really fun. The old rockers were robbed.

I had the crazy thought that the dog AI was Tao's, introduced as a way to influence the results.
Jun 21, 2023 4:02 AM

Sep 2020
Pyotr's song and dance moves was superb.
Jan 25, 10:14 PM
Feb 2015
Pyotr can be idol in rl, the way he moves is smooth and can't beleive they put this much effort into side character. I wish he can win but it clear who will win
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2019

211 by jumbosan »»
Jan 29, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2019

98 by jumbosan »»
Jan 27, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2019

84 by jumbosan »»
Jan 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2019

158 by jumbosan »»
Jan 25, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2019

116 by jumbosan »»
Jan 25, 9:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.