Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 21 Discussion

Jun 22, 7:59 AM

Best satisfying episode I've ever seen
Fucking bitch and trash deserved it

Jun 23, 6:57 AM

Some Anime-"Fans" really never fail to amaze me. They continue to bring up the Manga as if it were the source, while it clearly isn't.
It is mesmerizing how people simply continue to live in their own dream world and ignore reality.

Jun 24, 12:58 AM
I am a little salty Naofumi felt a little sympathy for Bitch and Trash. Queen has high IQ for putting a slave symbol on Bitch.

Jun 24, 1:07 AM
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Myne can scream all she wants but if you ask me, she got what's deserved for her sins. It's about time.

But yeah, this was satisfying seeing Myne pay. Karma's a bitch. She finally got judged. I think "bitch" is a fitting name for Myne lol. Also, we got some info dump on why the heroes got summoned into their world.
It is interesting to know they summoned all 4 heroes at once behind the other nations backs

Jun 24, 5:27 AM

Satisfying asf episode.

I swear to god people just want to hate on something, if Naofumj was faithfully adapted, then these people hating the adaptation will hate on people who will eventually call him edgy instead.

Jun 25, 9:18 AM

This should have been the final episode of the series.
Episode 22 and beyond is pointless.

Jun 25, 6:17 PM

Justice has been served.

Jun 27, 3:30 AM

The other 3 heroes still didn't apologize, meh. They lost their chance now.
Malty and the king got what they deserved. Personally, I would have just preferred not to see their faces ever again instead of bestowing upon them those titles, but I guess that works too.
This episode felt like a finale.

Jun 27, 5:39 PM
Not gonna lie, seeing Malty being tortured by the seal was a bit too much for me. Not that it wasn't deserved though.

So Melty will no longer be with Naofumi? Oh, that's too bad.

Jul 3, 8:41 PM

The Chad Shield Hero vs the virgin trash & slutty bitch. The only fitting punishment is for both of them to now live up to their names, particularly when bitch is on an adventure ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Jul 4, 8:44 AM

I was hoping they'd die, but oh well, "trash" "bitch" "slut" names as their punishment is pretty good too, haha.

Jul 6, 11:53 PM
I would kill this bitch...no question asked...king gets to live thou...but nah that whore gotta go...she deserved death not gonna lie...raptahlia my waifu btw ^3^

Jul 8, 2:33 PM
Damn! As an anime only watcher, this felt very much satisfying! Bitch got Trashed!

Jul 12, 11:15 AM

Finally! The bitch got what she deserved! That was worth the wait. I actually wanted her to die, but death would be too easy. Now she'll suffer the humiliation for the rest of her miserable life.

Jul 12, 4:41 PM
OMG YES

SPOILER ALERT
This is the most hilarious episode ever. myne gettin named Bitch, is the BEST its like the anime equivalent of naming your rival in Pokemon ASS

Jul 13, 6:40 AM
After watching this episode, my new favorite character of the series is the Queen. She was awesome!

Jul 14, 4:02 AM

Well I'm not satisfied, not because the king and myne didn't die even though they fully deserve to but because I still don't know why they hate the shield hero so much. Basically it all boils down to myne just being a bitch and compulsive liar and the king who hates the shield hero for some reason that even the queen doesn't know about. What the fuck is up with that seriously? At the very least the queen really seems like a good person.

Jul 18, 2:41 PM

PrimeX said:
Well I'm not satisfied, not because the king and myne didn't die even though they fully deserve to but because I still don't know why they hate the shield hero so much. Basically it all boils down to myne just being a bitch and compulsive liar and the king who hates the shield hero for some reason that even the queen doesn't know about. What the fuck is up with that seriously? At the very least the queen really seems like a good person.

i heard only way to know is A w8 for sequel B read the source

Jul 19, 12:41 AM

PrimeX said:

what i found out

reason he hates demi-humans

reason he hates shield hero

Jul 20, 2:14 AM
Disappointed. Every goddamn time, the hero has to have mercy on the bad guy. Why? Trash and Bitch clearly deserved to be executed, how many innocent people suffered and died because of them? Imagine we did that in the real world. "This guy blew up a building and killed hundreds of people but we won't punish him too severely because we would be no better than him then". Bullshit. And when that guy kills me people, it's on the heads of the people who had mercy. I know from LN spoilers that Bitch gets more people killed. Their blood is on Naofumi's and the queen's hands.

Jul 20, 2:16 AM
Silver-Seraphim1 said:
I would kill this bitch...no question asked...king gets to live thou...but nah that whore gotta go...she deserved death not gonna lie...raptahlia my waifu btw ^3^

She definitely deserved death. And I'm 100% certain she's gonna get more people killed in the future. Their blood will be on Naofumi's hands

Jul 23, 6:05 PM

lol. The drama finally had payoff.

Aug 13, 2:24 PM

So this is it?Their name changed and its all over?Who the hell thinks this is enough?Even a child can't be this naive... Like come on man, the only thing I felt after watching this episode was feeling of getting bamboozled.

None of the explanations Queen gave makes sense?If she is that powerful, why not send someone in her name to keep church and king in line?The guy she choose died in first wawe?Come on...

So the shield obsessed king who let his country fell into corruption and chaos will get away with just this?

Three heroes who literally caused people to die, gets awarded for what they did.I guess Naofumi forgot the toy he found in that starving city?Graves, the damage they did in various village/cities?How the fuck you can forgive what they've done?

I don't even want to talk about Myne.If you think just her name getting changed to bitch is enough for what she did all this time, you are either incredibly naive or stupid.

I'm not suggesting they should've slaughtered them all or something like that.But atleast put them in jail for a long time or something.Any logic this anime had(it wasn't that much to begin with) thrown out of window in last 2-3 episodes.
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.

Aug 14, 7:01 PM

FeelsFuckingGoodMan. Such a relief Malty and the king finally got what they deserve. It's incredible that even after getting the seal Matly still trying to cover up the truth and all the things she did. So satisfying hearing her scream. The queen was definitely the MVP in this scene. I had a feeling it's hard for her doing this to her husband and her daughter, but at the same time and like she said how much people got hurt or even died because of them?

I think everybody who watched to this point was happy to hear both of them get executed. What I asked myself at his point, why had Naofumi this dream with the exact scenario of Malty and the king getting decapitated?

Hard to say if Naofumi was to naive and soft at this point, but these names were pretty funny. Trash and bitch suiting perfectly and with that all the people in Melromarc know the truth about what really happened. I guess Motoyasu also finally got the point and the 4 heros can work together as it was always intended.

In the last scene I felt so happy for Naofumi. He really deserved this for all the things he did even when almost everyone was against him. :)

Aug 23, 8:34 PM

There is simply nothing less but the absolute pure satisfaction gained after watching this ep...

Naofumi's name is finally cleared
Naofumi gave Bitch and Trash mercy and a new name.
Naofumi publicly humiliates Bitch and Trash.
Naofumi got his respect and trust back from the citizens and other heroes.
All in all, 1 large dose of SATISFACTION!!!

Tbh I saw the chapter in the manga and noticed that there're some missing scenes IIRC. But I digress... The satisfaction is realllllly gooood.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]