Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

AOT s3 part 2 might beat Legends of the Galactic Heroes or even Hxh2011 for a short while

Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
May 27, 2019 6:47 PM
Feb 2017
After the episode 5, the rating of this season just suddenly increases by time. Do you think it’ll get better after this episode? (P/s: I haven’t even started s3 part 1 yet alone read the manga)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
May 27, 2019 7:01 PM

Oct 2018
AOT is at it's peak arc right now. I'd assume Season 5 will get quite a bit of hate particularly due to a few scenes that triggered a lot....
May 27, 2019 7:09 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
9.09 is probably the final peak that this season will reach, or it might just go up to 9.10-9.15 after next week’s episode.

I think it’s safe to assume the rating will slowly come to a halt and then be on the decline in a few weeks’ time.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 27, 2019 7:16 PM

Jan 2009
depends on the reaction of anime only fans about the "basement reveal" in later episodes that was teased in the opening video song too
May 27, 2019 8:04 PM
Feb 2019
With this rhythm, the score will be around that 9.12 of both HxH and Gintama° before episode 6 airs, so it's pretty probable, almost sure imo; I remember that in the thread of predicting the score, I said it could go till 9.2, now I think it could go even higher, and that sounds too crazy but while it be airing it can go as high as it wants. This is one of the most hyped series ever (at least in the anime medium) and the score reflects that, the only thing to see is how it would maintain through the pass of the time, if it's enough to stay as high as it's now.
mafd12May 28, 2019 12:22 PM
May 27, 2019 8:05 PM

Oct 2013
papsoshea said:
The mass downvoters will unite sooner or later.

They have already done that when it was at 9.19 at the start. But yeah, they may soon send reinforcement once it pass legend of galactic heroes and hxh those fanbase will definitely downvote it.
May 27, 2019 8:51 PM

Jul 2017
If they keep up the quality, then it may just, even more than a while. Hell I wouldn't deny it could probably go top for a while assuming consistency

Then again from what I've been hearing, the basement stuff seems to be a mixed bag so that could be a potential drop in score

keragamming said:
papsoshea said:

They have already done that when it was at 9.19 at the start. But yeah, they may soon send reinforcement once it pass legend of galactic heroes and hxh those fanbase will definitely downvote it.

that's not really due to haters though, most if not all big shows tend to have a higher score at the start and then settle down after a bit. Tbf though judging by the ratio of 1's compared to 2's, 3's and 4's haters are definitely present
May 27, 2019 9:02 PM

Oct 2013
Short_Circut said:
If they keep up the quality, then it may just, even more than a while. Hell I wouldn't deny it could probably go top for a while assuming consistency

Then again from what I've been hearing, the basement stuff seems to be a mixed bag so that could be a potential drop in score

keragamming said:

that's not really due to haters though, most if not all big shows tend to have a higher score at the start and then settle down after a bit. Tbf though judging by the ratio of 1's compared to 2's, 3's and 4's haters are definitely present

The rate at how it is going, I can see it possible being number #2 on mal before the next episode airs, in terms of mix bags for the basement stuff, its kinda hard to predict tbh, I remember a lot of manga readers were expecting anime only to not like the Reiner and Bertholdt reveal, but when it came out in season 2 it was surprisingly the most highly rated episode of that season, even I was shock just how much praise it was getting and how well Wit adapted it.

imo I believe anime only will go nuts over the basement, because there is some real plottwist coming out in that one.

And then there is season 4, which imo is when snk reach S class level the arcs in season 4 is my favorite arc in the series, I would put this current arc in 2nd or third, but this is another talk for the future.
May 27, 2019 9:06 PM
Jul 2018
BTW where is the down vote squad? Sure they managed to bring it down from 9.19 to 9.04 a while back but now its back up at 9.09 lol. WHERE ARE YOU DOWNVOTE SQUAD? COME AT AOT
May 27, 2019 9:24 PM

Oct 2013
Dmitrihonev said:
Dude. I just want S3 Part 2 to have a final score of 9+ once it ends. It doesn't need to overtake anyone, even if it's just barely there, i just want it to stay there. That'd make me a happy man. Is that so much to ask i wonder

Its like being in the world cup, your Country is in the quarterfinal and now you have this feeling since you have reach this far, why can't your Country go beyond and try winning it all?

I'm fine with snk having 9 score, but if it can go higher than that I wouldn't mind either.
May 27, 2019 9:50 PM

Jun 2017
I have recently read the manga and think that it deserves one of the top five spots. And it is coming from someone who wasn't a fan of the first two seasons.
May 27, 2019 10:14 PM
Jul 2018
Hxh trolls will not allow it lol
May 27, 2019 10:19 PM

Apr 2016
seeing this thread, i like how no one allowed rate it below 10 or 9, it's like completely black and white to these people. either you like it or you're a troll for not liking it . fucking shoot me in the head
May 28, 2019 12:52 AM

Apr 2016
papsoshea said:
Akhdas said:
seeing this thread, i like how no one allowed rate it below 10 or 9, it's like completely black and white to these people. either you like it or you're a troll for not liking it . fucking shoot me in the head
Just that no one is saying that people can't rate it below a 10 or 9. You came to that conclusion yourself in your little brain. How about you shoot yourself in the head?

Short_Circut said:

keragamming said:

keragamming said:
Short_Circut said:

The rate at how it is going, I can see it possible being number #2 on mal before the next episode airs, in terms of mix bags for the basement stuff, its kinda hard to predict tbh, I remember a lot of manga readers were expecting anime only to not like the Reiner and Bertholdt reveal, but when it came out in season 2 it was surprisingly the most highly rated episode of that season, even I was shock just how much praise it was getting and how well Wit adapted it.

imo I believe anime only will go nuts over the basement, because there is some real plottwist coming out in that one.

And then there is season 4, which imo is when snk reach S class level the arcs in season 4 is my favorite arc in the series, I would put this current arc in 2nd or third, but this is another talk for the future.
ABDoesThings said:
BTW where is the down vote squad? Sure they managed to bring it down from 9.19 to 9.04 a while back but now its back up at 9.09 lol. WHERE ARE YOU DOWNVOTE SQUAD? COME AT AOT
Dmitrihonev said:
Dude. I just want S3 Part 2 to have a final score of 9+ once it ends. It doesn't need to overtake anyone, even if it's just barely there, i just want it to stay there. That'd make me a happy man. Is that so much to ask i wonder
keragamming said:
Dmitrihonev said:

Its like being in the world cup, your Country is in the quarterfinal and now you have this feeling since you have reach this far, why can't your Country go beyond and try winning it all?

I'm fine with snk having 9 score, but if it can go higher than that I wouldn't mind either.
laviha said:
haunted said:
Akhdas said:

You're completely wrong.

I'll be generous and say people are allowed to rate it all the way down to 5. You could sincerely be watching the THIRD SEASON of an anime and give every season a 5.

Anything below that is illegal. :P

The fucking fact fucking says the fucking opposite so i fucking guess i fucking won't kill myself fucking too bad
May 28, 2019 1:42 AM

Oct 2013
I'm wondering if Fullmetal Alchemist will get dethroned by SnK Season 3 Part 2. If we are thinking about the highest aces, then why not to consider a possibility of SnK Season 3 Part 2 being on the top of the list? :)
May 28, 2019 2:05 AM

May 2016
Adnash93 said:
I'm wondering if Fullmetal Alchemist will get dethroned by SnK Season 3 Part 2. If we are thinking about the highest aces, then why not to consider a possibility of SnK Season 3 Part 2 being on the top of the list? :)

Because FMA is much better in almost every elements (except the animation)
-
May 28, 2019 2:58 AM

Oct 2013
SheevPalpatine said:

At the moment I think it depends on tastes. Some people will see SnK as superior to FMA, some will see it in an opposite way.

About SnK Season 3 Part 2, in my opinion first weeks after episode 10 are gonna be decisive for more or less stable score of SnK, as in most of cases. We mustn't forget about lots of people who are watching this anime, but haven't given it a score yet or are waiting to give it one till last episode of the anime.

edit: autocorrect problems
AdnashMay 28, 2019 4:06 AM
May 28, 2019 3:02 AM

May 2016
Adnash93 said:
SheevPalpatine said:

At the moment I think it depends on tastes. Some people will see SnK as superior to FMA, some will see it in an opposite way.

About SnK Season 3 Part 2, in my opinion first weeks after episode 10 are gonna be decisive for more or less stable score of SnK, as in most of cases. We mustn't forget about lots of people who are watching this anime, but haven't give it a score yet or are waiting to give it one till last episode of the anime.

Yeah. Before a show ends, mostly the biggest fans give their votes (and it is mainly 10/10). But the majority of people vote only after it ended.
-
May 28, 2019 3:28 AM

Jan 2013
Akhdas said:

Absolutely this.
"You're one of us, or the enemy" mentality is too strong in the fanbase.

As for how the score will be affected, it'll rise first up, and after a few months, it'll be a bit lower.
Give it a year, and it won't be in, let's say, top 30 anymore.
CondemneDioMay 28, 2019 3:32 AM
May 28, 2019 3:49 AM
Apr 2019
There's a guy who created hundreds of accounts to boost SNK. Don't worry, the mods are going to delete them soon ;)
May 28, 2019 4:00 AM

Oct 2013
CondemneDio said:
Akhdas said:

Absolutely this.

As for how the score will be affected, it'll rise first up, and after a few months, it'll be a bit lower.

You seem to have a love hate relationship towards snk, you don't like it, but yet it seems like you live in this sub forum.

Do you want us to book a room for you? Because it seems like this is your new home.
May 28, 2019 4:52 AM

Oct 2015
keragamming said:
papsoshea said:

LMAO you must think I don't have better stuff to do with my time x)
May 28, 2019 5:04 AM
May 2019
Im just happy to see something new enter the top 10 and give a challenge, thats all im pleased to see. Couldnt care less if it drops back down
May 28, 2019 5:06 AM
May 2019
Birdsanddrugs said:
AOT is at it's peak arc right now. I'd assume Season 5 will get quite a bit of hate particularly due to a few scenes that triggered a lot....

Season 4* XD We still in season 3 my guy, split cour
May 28, 2019 5:09 AM

Jul 2012
keragamming said:
papsoshea said:

LOGH fandom may have quite the pretentious and elitist bunch of vocal people, but they never cared too much about the score at all. If anything, since the rise in popularity with the first fansub of it, LOGH is on the top rated by undeniable quality of content alone, not even as popular as your usual seasonal hit even after all these years (people get too intimidated to start it since 110 "overpacked-with-deep-shit" OVAs is quite the number).

Hell, even the downvoters for it don't really care as much (it has what, only 600 1/10 downvoters being nearly top 5 on the site). Not sure about HunterxHunter tho.
May 28, 2019 5:23 AM

Oct 2013
Adome said:
Birdsanddrugs said:

Too bad the same can't be said about your English.

Ayy mate, maybe he had autocorrect issues. I sometimes forgot about it switching "its" to "it's", applying base forms of nouns while I wanted i.e. Past Perfect form and such. No need to be picky about it.
May 28, 2019 6:17 AM

Jan 2013
keragamming said:
CondemneDio said:

Absolutely this.

You seem to have a love hate relationship towards snk, you don't like it, but yet it seems like you live in this sub forum.

Do you want us to book a room for you? Because it seems like this is your new home.

I did like it, and I do like the beginning parts of it still. Just like how I liked SAO at one point, but it became a disappoint anime.

Glad to know I'm welcome here :)
More seriously; I sort by recent discussions, so as the SnK anime is currently airing, is it any wonder there are lots of discussions to partake in?
May 28, 2019 6:22 AM
May 2019
@CondemneDio

" "You're one of us, or the enemy" mentality is too strong in the fanbase"

This is the case for most anime fanbases, anime community has a lot of immaturity from people who like an anime and people who dislike it, so its no wonder there's always hostility.
May 28, 2019 6:31 AM

Oct 2013
SnK as a whole was always overrated, but this is just ridiculous.

Good thing seasonal boosts only last for a while.
May 28, 2019 6:35 AM
May 2019
dc22 said:
SnK as a whole was always overrated, but this is just ridiculous.

Good thing seasonal boosts only last for a while.

I blame the anime onlies for hyping up the first season so much, if you look back before the anime was made, while it was publishing back in 2009, no one knew it existed and the fanbase was rather quiet and chill, but now, thanks to the anime side of things, the toxicity is even oozing over to the manga readers.
Weebover9000May 28, 2019 6:41 AM
May 28, 2019 6:48 AM

Sep 2018
If you rate this Season by enjoyment i think it deserves a spot in the top 10 but not if you count development,originality or even depth it doesnt.
The problem with this site (and basicially every other database site) is that many people rate only enjoyment or overall say "yea it was ok i had problems here and there but its a solid 9/10".

The hate train will come anway so i doubt it will stay in the top 10.
May 28, 2019 7:05 AM

Jan 2013
Weebover9000 said:
@CondemneDio

This is the case for most anime fanbases, anime community has a lot of immaturity from people who like an anime and people who dislike it, so its no wonder there's always hostility.

The sad truth of anime community as a whole.
May 28, 2019 7:08 AM
May 2019
CondemneDio said:
Weebover9000 said:
@CondemneDio

The sad truth of anime community as a whole.

Yeah, im just glad the top 10 are finally getting a challenge from something, shakes the site up a bit and makes it more interesting.
May 28, 2019 7:14 AM

May 2015
deg said:
depends on the reaction of anime only fans about the "basement reveal" in later episodes that was teased in the opening video song too

Pretty much this. And my prediction is that it'll go down, although I hope not. This season indeed deserves all the hype it gets.

May 28, 2019 7:27 AM

Jan 2015
Adnash93 said:

it is definitely the best anime season out there, but unfortunately wont get no1 imo, because mal is mal
May 28, 2019 7:39 AM

Dec 2015
dont make me do it guys. if aot passes hxh i will rate it a 1, do yall really want it to end up in 8’s? my vote matters that much
no
May 28, 2019 7:48 AM

Feb 2018
Roronoa said:
dont make me do it guys. if aot passes hxh i will rate it a 1, do yall really want it to end up in 8’s? my vote matters that much

And Yet you call yourself an elitist when you have a certain degree of bias towards something that you will rate it 1 if it crosses your favorite anime.
May 28, 2019 7:48 AM
Apr 2018
Yeah, most likely. But the real challenge is to consistently have a high score. Part 1 started dropping "hard" as it was airing.
May 28, 2019 8:00 AM

Oct 2013
SaiDrew said:
Yeah, most likely. But the real challenge is to consistently have a high score. Part 1 started dropping "hard" as it was airing.

Part 2 is different though, this is the first snk series to be rated 9 for this long, back when snk season 1 came out, it was rated like 9.03 around episode 5 that was its peak and then it slowly drop.

This one started off strongly 9.19 and then it drop to 9.03 the lowest and now it is slowly rising again. If a lot of people enjoy the big reveals and like the ending I can see it staying in the 9 range.
May 28, 2019 8:02 AM

Dec 2015
ThatShiny_Hex said:
Roronoa said:

And Yet you call yourself an elitist when you have a certain degree of bias towards something that you will rate it 1 if it crosses your favorite anime.

i can always rate it higher once its official rating is below hxh of course 👍 will that make you feel better
no
May 28, 2019 8:04 AM

Apr 2016
papsoshea said:
Akhdas said:

The fucking fact fucking says the fucking opposite so i fucking guess i fucking won't kill myself fucking too bad
You even quoted these guys but none of them said that 'people can't rate it below a 10 or 9' as you claimed lol are you ok? Only after my last post, someone had to say this:

haunted said:
You're completely wrong. I'll be generous and say people are allowed to rate it all the way down to 5. You could sincerely be watching the THIRD SEASON of an anime and give every season a 5. Anything below that is illegal. :P
^

@Akhdas What I see here looks like tongue and cheek to me, being a little sarcastic BUT on the other hand, he could be serious but the point still stands. And btw, you're the one asking to be shot in the head... again, are you ok?

I said not allowed not can't. ITS IN THE QUOTE. Here i'll quote it 10 times in case you missed it

Akhdas said:
i like how no one allowed rate it below 10 or 9

Akhdas said:

Akhdas said:

Akhdas said:
Akhdas said:

Akhdas said:

Akhdas said:

Akhdas said:

Akhdas said:

Akhdas said:

I guess i'm a troll now, BUT I DONT WANT TO LIVE UNDER THE BRIDGE
May 28, 2019 8:06 AM
Aug 2018
nanashi796 said:
yeah because the majority of people vote only based of hype,so if an episode is the peak of hype is a 10 if it's boring even if it have good writing and character development is boring so it get a low score, man the next arc is at another level compared to the arcs before the basement reveal, it went from a 6 to a 7.5 with that arc,i bet a lot of people will not like that arc when it gets animated,because they care only for action,people nowdays give 10 to anything, just a bit of action and they go nuts, this manga is not a masterpiece,for casual people yes but for people that have read a lot of manga and watch a lot of anime this is just a good manga not a masterpiece,the only manga that i can say is a masterpiece is lone wolf and cub and hi no tori,the rest just pale in comparison to these 2 manga,btw there are hundreds of anime and manga better than shingeki you know,it's very good compared to shonen but compared to seinen manga is just fine

I have read many manga (just too name a few top ones: monster, 20th century boys, kingdom, Pluto, uzumaki, lone wolf,hunter x hunter, berserk, vinland) but aot defitnely deserves to be called a masterpiece. Stop being an elitist and stop calling people casuals just because they find brilliance in this manga more than you do.
May 28, 2019 8:18 AM
Apr 2018
keragamming said:
SaiDrew said:

Part 2 is different though, this is the first snk series to be rated 9 for this long, back when snk season 1 came out, it was rated like 9.03 around episode 5 that was its peak and then it slowly drop.

This one started off strongly 9.19 and then it drop to 9.03 the lowest and now it is slowly rising again. If a lot of people enjoy the big reveals and like the ending I can see it staying in the 9 range.
Yeah, so far that's true. I think Part 1 was above 9 only for the first two episodes (I think those eps were pre screened).

The fact that the score is getting higher is pretty promising too as you say.
May 28, 2019 9:02 AM

Jul 2017
Akhdas said:
papsoshea said:
Just that no one is saying that people can't rate it below a 10 or 9. You came to that conclusion yourself in your little brain. How about you shoot yourself in the head?

Short_Circut said:

keragamming said:

ABDoesThings said:
Dmitrihonev said:
keragamming said:

laviha said:
haunted said:

You're completely wrong.

I'll be generous and say people are allowed to rate it all the way down to 5. You could sincerely be watching the THIRD SEASON of an anime and give every season a 5.

Anything below that is illegal. :P

hey I never said anything nor implied anything about not being allowed to rate it < 9. I was simply saying the show more than likely has a higher percentage of 1's that stem from something more than "I don't like the show so far"
May 28, 2019 9:39 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Thread locked

Score threads only encourage wars between people who like and dislike the show, not discussion. They basically sum up to people stating that it deserves higher/lower rating and/or baiting. With that it also duplicates already existing thread: Most Overrated/Underrated Anime Discussion Thread v.5
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

668 by Beqapapi »»
Apr 12, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

734 by lightning19 »»
Apr 12, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

801 by mapachefffff »»
Apr 4, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tsarko - May 11, 2019

369 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.