Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 26, 2019 6:48 PM
Apr 2015
So! Hello all that are interested in this amazing manga. I haven’t been frequent with keeping up with the manga (because once a month chapter releases are not enough if you ask me) HOWEVER despite the long year wait, I’m so happy I came back just in time for chapter 175 update XD!!!!! EEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

REGARDLESS! I came for a serious discussion because none if my friends read this manga so this is what I wanted to know...
Do any of you feel as though Suwon and Yona are both in a way the reincarnation of king hiryuu????? I’ll explain more for my question after i see other responses to my question!!!
May 29, 2019 6:11 PM

Mar 2011
Oh, so I'm not the only one who thought about that. Actually there was this scene when I think Zeno asked Su-Won if he wants the power of dragons. And Ki-Ja was also okay with showing him his dragon hand wondering why it didn't bother him. I thought there may be some weird connection.
Jun 1, 2019 6:25 PM
Apr 2015
Clarian said:
Oh, so I'm not the only one who thought about that. Actually there was this scene when I think Zeno asked Su-Won if he wants the power of dragons. And Ki-Ja was also okay with showing him his dragon hand wondering why it didn't bother him. I thought there may be some weird connection.
sameeeeee. Ok i just wanted to make sure I wasnt the only one thinking about this too lolol
Jun 3, 2019 12:39 PM

Jul 2016
I think that too.
I've been reading the manga for the 3rd time and I think they may be connected somehow.
If it's true that Suwon is also part of the reincarnation of the red dragon and he takes the 4 dragons away from yona I'm going to be so pissed off LOL
YOU ALREADY CAUSE SO MUCH PAIN FOR HER. LEAVE HER 4 DRAGONS ALONE
ç_ç
Jun 17, 2019 5:39 PM
Aug 2016
Inayasha25 said:
I think that too.
I've been reading the manga for the 3rd time and I think they may be connected somehow.
If it's true that Suwon is also part of the reincarnation of the red dragon and he takes the 4 dragons away from yona I'm going to be so pissed off LOL
YOU ALREADY CAUSE SO MUCH PAIN FOR HER. LEAVE HER 4 DRAGONS ALONE
ç_ç
the dragons love her so I don’t think he will be able to take them away from Yona lol
Jul 1, 2019 7:54 AM
Apr 2015
Lol i totally agree. But i dont think he wants them necessarily because he said he doesnt want the powers and for whatever reason i feel like he knows hes going to die soon after he “secures the kingdom” for yona

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

5 by Jogii »»
Yesterday, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.