Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion

Jul 18, 3:28 AM

RIP Armin, damn that is just no way to go being burned alive like that. They better hurry up and kill Reiner and Berthold cause the longer they wait they might escape again.

Jul 18, 10:53 PM
Well since Levi failed to kill the beast titan.the storyline will now be extended lol

Jul 20, 1:43 PM
That was freaking Crazy, Great

Jul 22, 10:37 PM
Damn That Fight was Awesome, levi is An Absolute Badass.

Jul 24, 3:20 PM
I'm sad TT^TT

rip Armin

Jul 28, 9:11 AM
Levi regretting the fact that he didn't kill Zeke sooner.

Eh, Armin is more muscular than I thought.

And finally Eren get his revenge to the one that destroyed the gate wall of his hometown.

Jul 31, 5:21 AM

ARMIIIINNNN!!!!! NOOOOOO! MY FAVORITE IS NOW GONE!!!

Seriously, Armin has one of THE BEST character developments I have ever seen. He was whiny and so so weak in the beginning. He felt like he was in everyone's way and couldn't do anything. Now, going through each season, he has been growing more and more stronger, braver, quicker and on his feet.

When Erwin made Armin in charge of a squad, I seriously felt so so proud of him. He has come soooo far. He can now manage to lead a whole ass group with his quick thought out plans (though still struggled with Jean and the others cuz what the heck could they do?) I felt like a proud mother honestly.

And now I am devasted cuz he's gone. Tears. I've got tears running down my face TT

Rest In Peace Armin. You did well.

Jul 31, 4:31 PM

I can't believe we lost Armin!!! He went out a hero, but still my little bean shouldn't have died like that :( I'm pretty sure Erwin is dead too! :( He's my second favorite character and I thought if he was gone, Armin could take his place as the strategist and now they're probably both dead :( I'm devastated!!

Aug 13, 1:02 PM

Best ep of the show (so far). Amazing.
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

Aug 13, 8:43 PM
Is that it? Whats good from this episode? Just classic levi being badass and armin 'almost' dead like lmao. Levi vs beast titan? Lol that was just one-sided massacre and ended up failed, poor erwin his sacrifices before was for nothing. The animation? Isnt that good tbh and wtf that ost is so lame i couldnt even feel anything. Seriously dude u are just exaggerating and this episode IS TOO OVERRATED

Aug 13, 8:53 PM

cockblockpolice said:
Is that it? Whats good from this episode? Just classic levi being badass and armin 'almost' dead like lmao. Levi vs beast titan? Lol that was just one-sided massacre and ended up failed, poor erwin his sacrifices before was for nothing. The animation? Isnt that good tbh and wtf that ost is so lame i couldnt even feel anything. Seriously dude u are just exaggerating and this episode IS TOO OVERRATED

kimetsu fanboy get out of here! You didn't even try to be a bit subtle. Also hello alt account.

Aug 14, 4:40 AM

keragamming said:
cockblockpolice said:

kimetsu fanboy get out of here! You didn't even try to be a bit subtle. Also hello alt account.
Only has Season 3 Part 2 in the list and no other previous season. Rated it a 1. Yup clearly a troll downvoting and hating the series.

Aug 14, 7:03 AM
Holy Shit
That fight Sequence was so Awesome, Levi The Most Badass Character.

Aug 14, 5:58 PM
cockblockpolice said:
cockblockpolice said:
go to elementary. You're baiting would be more effective there.

Aug 16, 4:47 AM

Imai answers how long it took for him to make the Levi vs Beast Titan scene

1 month to storyboard and 3 months to draw it.
https://twitter.com/ariariariari_/status/1162260054008930305

Aug 17, 5:13 PM

Honestly, fuck the Colossal Titan's animation. Who cares about it being CGI when the Armored Titan is so freaking badass, amirite?

Aug 19, 2:30 AM
one of the best episodes I've seen in anime ,,, the emotion was so big that I Couldn't hold myself

Aug 19, 2:31 AM
sim0n2170 said:
Imai answers how long it took for him to make the Levi vs Beast Titan scene

1 month to storyboard and 3 months to draw it.
https://twitter.com/ariariariari_/status/1162260054008930305
whoh one month and three month!!! Hats off!!

Aug 19, 9:49 AM
fluffsnake said:
Honestly, fuck the Colossal Titan's animation. Who cares about it being CGI when the Armored Titan is so freaking badass, amirite?
The Armored Titan is animated beautifully throughout the series. Probably the hardest titan to draw.

Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]

Preview MangaManga Store