Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion

May 29, 4:30 AM
Weebover9000 said:
@ABDoesThings

You can still like Shonen and not like BNHA, its not like you're automatically forced to like bnha to like shonen, thats retarded no offense.
look if you come from naruto or bleach and that shit and you're looking for a banging ass battle shounen, I'm sorry BNHA is that shounen. Its got everything a typical battle shounen should have and even excels in a lot of places such as in the use of cliches by dealing niches at instances every now and then. There's a reason why it's so popular and also that very reason is the cause of its widespread hate. Dont mistake me when I'm saying this but I didn't mean all shounen. I'm specifically talking about battle shounen in particular.

May 29, 4:35 AM
ABDoesThings said:
Weebover9000 said:
@ABDoesThings

You can still like Shonen and not like BNHA, its not like you're automatically forced to like bnha to like shonen, thats retarded no offense.
look if you come from naruto or bleach and that shit and you're looking for a banging ass battle shounen, I'm sorry BNHA is that shounen. Its got everything a typical battle shounen should have and even excels in a lot of places such as in the use of cliches by dealing niches at instances every now and then. There's a reason why it's so popular and also that very reason is the cause of its widespread hate. Dont mistake me when I'm saying this but I didn't mean all shounen. I'm specifically talking about battle shounen in particular.

Still, its kind of asinine to say you aint a fan of shonen if you dont like x show, who are you to decide that with other peoples taste in shonen.

May 29, 4:38 AM
Zoroft said:

His intention at down playing the episode because it was getting more praise than the shows he liked was obvious. Besides no one's more of a pretentious twat than MP100 fans pretending their show has an ounce of depth and that they're not just jerking off to the power fantasy of "you don't want to make me mad or I'm going to show you how awesome I am by beating you to a pulp, and then tell you how I righteous I am about it afterwards" against a bunch of 1d villains. Pathetic.

Friend it seems that you have serious problems with Mob Psycho 100,i don't know what the show did wrong for you to call it pathetic but talking about Pretentious twat in a thread about Shingeki no Kyojin is delirious, just by the size of the fanbase Aot is more full of pretentious twats than Mob Psycho fanbase. Delirious.

May 29, 5:28 AM
Weebover9000 said:
ABDoesThings said:

Still, its kind of asinine to say you aint a fan of shonen if you dont like x show, who are you to decide that with other peoples taste in shonen.
I don't know, if you like battle shounen, MHA is your thing. It's kind of a guarantee.

May 29, 5:32 AM
ABDoesThings said:
Weebover9000 said:

I don't know, if you like battle shounen, MHA is your thing. It's kind of a guarantee.

Yeah, this is like talking to a brick wall, im done

May 29, 5:41 AM

Armin can't be dead...

I think he will end up taking the beast titan's power. Still unsure about the other two, will they kill them and/or take their power?

hmm.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

May 29, 5:55 AM
Weebover9000 said:
ABDoesThings said:

MHA's popularity speaks for itself. I'm not even a hardcore fan here. I'm just a lover of battle shounen.

May 29, 7:08 AM
ABDoesThings said:
Weebover9000 said:

MHA's popularity speaks for itself. I'm not even a hardcore fan here. I'm just a lover of battle shounen.

I too like mha, but it doesn’t measure up to bc

May 29, 7:23 AM

I'VE LIKED REWATCHED THIS EPISODE FOR SO MANY TIMES.
That Levi vs Beast Titan animation..!!!! I finally got to see it animated ;o;
It's just so godly ;o;

and anime has finally showed burnt-to-death Armin ;o;

May 29, 7:35 AM

I love the Eren-armin vs Bertholt scene, the beast titan vs levi is a meh for me. The time when levi start scream while swinging his sword, It's remind me of jojo, if only levi yell muda2, that would be better. LoL

and talk about animation, I like levi vs kenny Squad better than this levi vs beast fight.

And Don't get me wrong, this season is great, but I just love the first two season better than this.

May 29, 10:43 AM
why can't we rate this more than 5, maybe 10 or 100 or just 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
i'm just mind fucked by this episode
i love aot!!

May 29, 11:21 AM

I didn't expect that Eren's team would be able to win, although Armin has to be the sacrifice.

May 29, 12:54 PM

Levi should have used the syringe on himself... thts my only qualm w this episode... fckin amazing

RIP armin the fuckin realest

May 29, 1:13 PM

not a manga reader but I think it's clear that
Click this and you might get spoiled but this is just my personal opinion on what would happen next.

May 29, 1:23 PM
best episode BY FARRR!
levi fight was epic and armin dead just puts me in tears...
10/10

RavBTW said:
Click this and you might get spoiled but this is just my personal opinion on what would happen next.

Levi has the injection on him remember from part 1 . Erwin entrusted it to him

RavBTW said:

close!! but a little off about the basement thingy hihi

May 29, 1:28 PM
Reiaika said:
RavBTW said:

May 29, 1:36 PM
RavBTW said:

they don't need the basement for that, didn't you hear what levi said?

May 29, 1:56 PM
Tengai said:
RavBTW said:

Part 1 also covered it

May 29, 2:00 PM

Damn bitch, I can't believe how epic this fucking ep was *_*

May 29, 2:14 PM

Dammit Levi why didn;t you kill that beast titian while you have the chance.

RIP to Armin.

May 29, 2:31 PM
This is by far was the craziest episode of SnK and one of the greatest episodes I have ever seen, it was too much, too much happening.

It felt like the end of the world, and I loved how they paced all of it perfectly.

The hit for me was seeing Armin sacrificing himself, even though I had already suspected him to be that burnt body from the ending scene from episode 12 of the first part of S3 because of how shocked Mikasa and Eren were but I forgot about it when I was watching all of this madness...

To see that child getting himself burned for the hope of mankind is just legendary, sad and heroic.
Yet somehow I didn't cry that much like I did with Erwin because I feel that they gonna use the serum on him, that's why Berthold is there on the roof, or that's what I hope but it also very sad because I want Erwin to get it too!
And as much as I remember when Grisha injected Eren the syringe wasn't full, it was half of it... So why don't use half for Erwin and half for Armin???
But the question can that bring someone's from death?
Also I would feel bad for Berthold and Reiner... Ugh I don't know what's wrong with me. I have a war in my head.

However, what an epic episode 10/10!

May 29, 2:42 PM
elementex said:
Thorf said:
lol surely you can't think it was that bad, Carl dying made no sense at all, but armin dying does tbh.

Just because he died heroically doesn’t mean it’s good, killing off characters that make the show work is just a bad idea. Arming was their master tactician, wtf are they supposed to do without him?

This show just lost me tbh

I don't think Isayama kills off the characters for the sake of killing them off or to make them die heroically, just remember how Mike died..

I believe when Isayama kills a character, he does it because it would have not drive the plot further anymore, in other words he doesn't need them anymore depending on how the story goes, and he might bring more characters whom he intends to make them important and the ones to reveal more of his future storyline.

It's not like the story revolves around one character, and I'm pretty sure we still don't know for sure if they don't gonna using the serum on Armin, and someone else said, Hange is still alive and she's AMAZING.
She's very smart, ingenious, passionate and brutal; and I have been told that she's smarter than Armin.
So she can lead them perfectly.

It would still hurt to decide who would get the serum Armin or Erwin, this is such a sad topic tbh.

I would better say we shouldn't judge fast before even the arc ends.

May 29, 3:46 PM

Next episode would be perfect to return Red Swan as OP...

May 29, 5:57 PM

Mattinator95 said:
RavBTW said:

Levi has the injection on him remember from part 1 . Erwin entrusted it to him

Reiaika said:

Tengai said:

Modified by RavBTW, May 29, 6:01 PM

May 29, 6:13 PM

I really love the hype!! LEVI OP <3 WOAHH!!!
走るの好きか? ♡

May 29, 7:46 PM

ARMIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Great character build up I have to say. It feels like he got the short end of the stick tho. He just wanted to see the ocean

May 29, 8:42 PM
I still can't get over Marina Inoue's voice acting talent. It's so good. Hard to believe she's Yoko Littner when she so naturally sounds like Armin.

Also love how practically every episode of S3 Part 2 NEVER feels like 24 mins. It always feels like 10 minutes of insane intense plot and action, leaving you craving for more.

May 29, 10:19 PM
Spoiler guys.

May 29, 10:20 PM

It's been years till this fight! Levi vs Beast scene is better than the manga by far.

Armin... It was pretty much impressive watching how he burnt, really painful.

Voice actors did an excellent job.

Best episode of the entire anime.

May 30, 1:17 AM

Levi turning beast arms into minced meat and absolutely dominating him is the best.

The next episode will finally lead to that epic scene in the last episode of the first half of season 3.

I hope the Anime delivers the next few scenes flawlessly. It's finally happening!
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

May 30, 3:50 AM

Bibimbapski said:
Levi turning beast arms into minced meat and absolutely dominating him is the best.

The next episode will finally lead to that epic scene in the last episode of the first half of season 3.

I hope the Anime delivers the next few scenes flawlessly. It's finally happening!

Yeah that last scene during the ed. Mikasa attacks levi omg.

May 30, 4:33 AM
Erwin speech to his soldiers and levi fight with the beast titan is HELLA AMAZING this is the pure definition of PERFECTION

May 30, 4:41 AM

I was just thinking...where the hell is ymir?

May 30, 6:19 AM

It's amazing this was all one episode.. and I can't believe Armin's gone, granted there's a minute possibility with the serum.

May 30, 6:22 AM

JiangHaoyi1979 said:

Dammit Levi why didn;t you kill that beast titian while you have the chance.

RIP to Armin.

At least unlike other series, he had a logical reason.

May 30, 7:47 AM

Theee best episode so far imho
Scenes with Levi were f'in amazing!!!

May 30, 10:52 AM
Eyal_Oged said:
I seriously need help I can't wait for the next episode and I keep wasting my time reading more and more discussions about this to try to help that lol

Carefull not to run into spoilers, manga readers can be obnoxious af

May 30, 11:36 AM
Edylson said:
Eyal_Oged said:
I seriously need help I can't wait for the next episode and I keep wasting my time reading more and more discussions about this to try to help that lol

Carefull not to run into spoilers, manga readers can be obnoxious af

Dont lump us all into one pile, please. Getting tired of that

May 30, 10:28 PM

Looka like the hiatus was a bit worth waiting

May 31, 1:38 AM

Am I the only one who's happy that Armin finally died??! Seriously I didn't like him at all.

May 31, 5:10 AM
Akira_18 said:
Am I the only one who's happy that Armin finally died??! Seriously I didn't like him at all.

Theres no reason to hate him as hes helped everyone survive multiple times, ,even in trost, but hey its your opinion.

May 31, 6:37 AM

Yukikaze_sama said:
Great episode. I'm a bit disappointed that Levi lost his cool there. It seems other two also are still alive. It could've been finished by now, but I guess there is some twist next week again.
Need to watch it again when subs are out, I think I might've missed some details.

why would you be? it makes him human and makes the show even more real in terms of war

May 31, 11:47 AM
I remember reading these chapters in the manga even more strongly than some other arcs/battles, and even though I already knew what was going to happen, each intense moment from Armin's plan to Hange's return to everything winding down brought out my emotions. The execution of all of this battle in the anime has been superb.

May 31, 1:07 PM

Looking forward to this week's ep so much, after reading the comments here xD

May 31, 1:55 PM

Dude... This is the FIRST anime that has gotten me this super hyped! I was literally screaming on top of my lungs and cried my arse off... I'm so all over the place right now :( ...

#Feelingthefeels

May 31, 3:51 PM
I didn't know Armin is this brave, RIP Armin (T^T)

May 31, 4:45 PM
Levi makes some shaoerma in this ep..lol

May 31, 11:15 PM

Levi should've gone for the head
I love nepgear!! *^*

Pages (13) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »

Preview MangaManga Store