Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
May 27, 2019 10:09 PM
Jul 2018
What a masterplan by Armin, with a mighty price however... RIP
May 27, 2019 10:58 PM

Jul 2016
Good episode. Decent animation, and guys Armin is safe, just its not impactful as some fans make out to be. But its still hype and i hope the basement reveal is not cliche.

May 27, 2019 11:12 PM

May 2017
Holy hell. I don't even have any words for this episode. This whole season is just mindblowing.
May 27, 2019 11:32 PM

Apr 2013
Modernoir said:
Gator said:
Okay first of all, I did not like how the beast titan escaped. Levi should've known better and immediately killed him. Second though... holy crap, is Armin really dead? I thought maybe they would transform him and let him eat Bertolt or something, but he looks damn dead to me lying there completely wasted. I sure hope that they won't let Reiner and Bertolt escape as well just because they wait too long until they can transform again or let the beast titan save them, it's time for them to finally die, especially after killing Armin.

Didja miss the part where Levi explicitly states he can't kill the Beast Titan because they wanted to use the serum on a soldier to make them a mindless titan so they can eat the BT and gain his power?

No, but that plan did not make any sense because he didn't even know if anyone survived. So he could've waited forever there.
May 27, 2019 11:41 PM
Jan 2018
chriskor022 said:
Good episode. Decent animation, and guys Armin is safe, just its not impactful as some fans make out to be. But its still hype and i hope the basement reveal is not cliche.

What would be cliche for . It really depends if people have payed attentionn and who has spotted the hints
May 27, 2019 11:51 PM

Oct 2018
I think it's safe to say that this episode is a the greatest AoT episode!
It's going down in history for sure!

This season is legendary, I hope it will end up in top 5
May 28, 2019 2:03 AM

Nov 2017
Top tier episode produced a sushi and a barbecue. RIP to the all the soldiers who fought till death.
May 28, 2019 2:54 AM
Sep 2017
Pyrosorc said:
Noone else disappointed by Levi hesitating yet again at an absolutely crucial moment so that they had an excuse to ruin the whole operation? Yawwwwwwwwwwn.

Exactly. I mean Levi has one job, to kill titans. He failed to kill Annie in season 1, but he was injured and had to retreat, I get that.

But now, first he failed to kill Reiner. Ok, everyone makes mistakes. Then he promises to kill Zeke no matter what, and has his sword in Zeke’s mouth, but gets arrogant and fails yet again, and fans go insane because ”wow cool Levi slay animation”.

Like come on, Erwin, Marlowe and hundreds of nameless soldiers died to give Levi a chance to do his job and end the battle, but he completely fucks up. Again. For the third time.

And I think it’s kind of cool to make Levi fail, so this battle leaves a bad taste in the mouth because Zeke manages to escape, I have nothing against that. Failing makes the story more believable.

But I don’t get why people hyped up this specific moment when Armin and Erwin died for humanity to have a chance, yet Levi’s ”big moment” is just a failure
May 28, 2019 3:13 AM

May 2019
Supersonic_speed said:
Pyrosorc said:
Noone else disappointed by Levi hesitating yet again at an absolutely crucial moment so that they had an excuse to ruin the whole operation? Yawwwwwwwwwwn.

Exactly. I mean Levi has one job, to kill titans. He failed to kill Annie in season 1, but he was injured and had to retreat, I get that.

But now, first he failed to kill Reiner. Ok, everyone makes mistakes. Then he promises to kill Zeke no matter what, and has his sword in Zeke’s mouth, but gets arrogant and fails yet again, and fans go insane because ”wow cool Levi slay animation”.

Like come on, Erwin, Marlowe and hundreds of nameless soldiers died to give Levi a chance to do his job and end the battle, but he completely fucks up. Again. For the third time.

And I think it’s kind of cool to make Levi fail, so this battle leaves a bad taste in the mouth because Zeke manages to escape, I have nothing against that. Failing makes the story more believable.

But I don’t get why people hyped up this specific moment when Armin and Erwin died for humanity to have a chance, yet Levi’s ”big moment” is just a failure

Failing does make the story believable but i think he has no intention of killing annie in s1 since they only planned to capture her which also failed. it was eren who failed to kill annie in s1. The latest episode's happenings were sure cool but the results are undeniably sad.
May 28, 2019 4:02 AM
Sep 2017
Ayann said:
Supersonic_speed said:

Failing does make the story believable but i think he has no intention of killing annie in s1 since they only planned to capture her which also failed. it was eren who failed to kill annie in s1. The latest episode's happenings were sure cool but the results are undeniably sad.

That’s true. But I expected much more from the ”humanity’s strongest”, and he just disobeyed Erwin’s orders and pretty much screwed up the whole plan
May 28, 2019 4:03 AM
Jul 2018
Armin, you're sacrifice will be remembered.
May 28, 2019 4:03 AM

Feb 2018
Arcos said:
Kmlshblr said:
Holy fuck what an episode
Despair time next week

Could you just stop spoilering you fucking asshole?
lmao cunt what the fuck were you spoiled about, i literally said what was said in the preview for next episode fuck off lol
May 28, 2019 4:21 AM
Apr 2015
I watched it today in 1080p and my entire schedule is messed up now. I can't think of anything else. WHAT AN EPISODE!!!

Also, anyone else think that the track playing when Armin gets scorched is MAJESTIC as fuck?? I did! Now I can't wait for the official release of Season 3's OST Album. Sawano is a god.
May 28, 2019 4:26 AM

May 2019
Supersonic_speed said:
Ayann said:

That’s true. But I expected much more from the ”humanity’s strongest”, and he just disobeyed Erwin’s orders and pretty much screwed up the whole plan

Oh yes he really did disobey erwin's order because he has his own plan and probably forgot about the cart titan. But lets just give it to eren this time, that was the longest duration he was in his titan form (i think), he managed to seal those two holes after all, and actually put the colossal titan down with his blades. oh, and armin, the episode's hero. :)
May 28, 2019 4:41 AM
Feb 2012
Guys, only 38 members for this season... Still bet most of people don't look this season until the end.

So wait for this, i bet a 9.20.
May 28, 2019 4:50 AM

Jul 2012
Gator said:
Modernoir said:

Didja miss the part where Levi explicitly states he can't kill the Beast Titan because they wanted to use the serum on a soldier to make them a mindless titan so they can eat the BT and gain his power?

No, but that plan did not make any sense because he didn't even know if anyone survived. So he could've waited forever there.

Supersonic_speed said:
Ayann said:

Erwin's plan was an initiative coming from Levi himself in a moment when Erwin was at lost for any chances of success, there's no "disobeying" from his part, and the reason for him not to kill the Titan was to in any shape or form to give any survivor of the suicidal plan for his success a second chance to fight back with the enemies essentially powered own weapons in behalf of their falling comrades.

And this fact particularly is haunting Levi and Erwin more than anyone since their very first appeareance, as they are the men in command of so many lives lost to the war against the titans.

You may even say it wasn't the best call for him to miss the opportunity of immediately killing him, but his character progression clearly would lead him to take such an action if the outcome was pre-established by the characters themselves to be an unavoidable slaughter.

Also, more than the others, importance (leadership) and friendship-wise he subconsciously wanted to give Erwin a survival chance in case he was still alive (besides saying any brave sacrificed soldier still alive would deservingly do), there's no way in hell Levi would mindlessly kill the ape titan after such a plan.

TL;DR
It was a failure because they were in disavantage from the start, and in a blink of a moment, while seeing the sea of corpses who were under his command, searching for someone still alive to use the serum on them and THEN kill Zeke by feeding him to the soldier, he barely could escape a surprise attack from the other titan.

It's a perfectly coherent and well structured failure in an overview, as much unfortunate as it may be. What else you really expected from Levi there? He literally did everything he should have done according to his own initiative and reasoning, he just really got unlucky and overwhelmed by the enemies.

The poor guy really needs a break from being quite unfortunately in the middle of his men's causes of death if anything, he suffered enough even doing all he could do lol
May 28, 2019 5:01 AM
Sep 2017
Danpmss said:
Gator said:

Supersonic_speed said:

Erwin's plan was an initiative coming from Levi himself in a moment when Erwin was at lost for any chances of success, there's no "disobeying" from his part, and the reason for him not to kill the Titan was to in any shape or form to give any survivor of the suicidal plan for his success a second chance to fight back with the enemies essentially powered own weapons in behalf of their falling comrades.

And this fact particularly is haunting Levi and Erwin more than anyone since their very first appeareance, as they are the men in command of so many lives lost to the war against the titans.

You may even say it wasn't the best call for him to miss the opportunity of immediately killing him, but his character progression clearly would lead him to take such an action if the outcome was pre-established by the characters themselves to be an unavoidable slaughter.

Also, more than the others, importance (leadership) and friendship-wise he subconsciously wanted to give Erwin a survival chance in case he was still alive (besides saying any brave sacrificed soldier still alive would deservingly do), there's no way in hell Levi would mindlessly kill the ape titan after such a plan.

TL;DR
It was a failure because they were in disavantage from the start, and in a blink of a moment, while seeing the sea of corpses who were under his command, searching for someone still alive to use the serum on them and THEN kill Zeke by feeding him to the soldier, he barely could escape a surprise attack from the other titan.

It's a perfectly coherent and well structured failure in an overview, as much unfortunate as it may be. What else you really expected from Levi there? He literally did everything he should have done according to his own initiative and reasoning, he just really got unlucky and overwhelmed by the enemies.

The poor guy really needs a break from being quite unfortunately in the middle of his men's causes of death if anything, he suffered enough even doing all he could do lol

Stalling the death of Zeke when there’s still titans around because he had a hunch someone, specifically Erwin, survived the bombardment, so that he could go through the long and tricky process to turn him into a titan in the middle of a battlefield? The idea from the beginning was a stupid idea, he had a chance to eliminate humanity’s biggest threat but decided to go against the plan of a higher military grade.

Levi made his choice, and it was a stupid one. He missed the golden opportunity, kind of like Star-Lord against Thanos in Infinity War.
May 28, 2019 5:07 AM

Sep 2017
Really nice episode

However I'm still kinda sad I can't keep up with the hype, maybe it's because I've already read the manga so I knew what was going to happen, but for me this episode is far from being the best one I've ever seen, and this S3 Part 2 quality is the same as the previous seasons (a pretty good one, but not the best)

Although the animation was pretty good but I'm still bugged by the massive use of CGI for the Colossal Titan, some moments in the past episodes felt really off topic because of the use of CGI
May 28, 2019 5:14 AM

Jul 2012
Supersonic_speed said:
Danpmss said:

TL;DR

Stalling the death of Zeke when there’s still titans around because he had a hunch someone, specifically Erwin, survived the bombardment, so that he could go through the long and tricky process to turn him into a titan in the middle of a battlefield? The idea from the beginning was a stupid idea, he had a chance to eliminate humanity’s biggest threat but decided to go against the plan of a higher military grade.

Levi made his choice, and it was a stupid one. He missed the golden opportunity, kind of like Star-Lord against Thanos in Infinity War.

Against what plan? That was his plan and his initiative from the get go. Following his monologue and small talk with Zeke, it was clear that his intentions were to feed him to any surviving soldiers from the massacre to make up for their losses while also saving at least anyone, literally anyone he sacrificed for said plan of his. Particularly if this someone is a possibly surviving Erwin.

That was the plan. His intention was never to immediately kill the beast titan, golden opportunity that being or not. And it all happened in a matter of literally seconds, he couldn't really tell if the carrying titan had enough intelligence to go out of its way to save Zeke anyway.
DanpmssMay 28, 2019 5:21 AM
May 28, 2019 5:24 AM
Sep 2017
Danpmss said:
Supersonic_speed said:

Against what plan? That was his plan and his initiative from the get go. Following his monologue and small talk with Zeke, it was clear that his intentions were to feed him to any surviving soldiers from the massacre to make up for their losses while also saving at least anyone, literally anyone he sacrificed for said plan of his. Particularly if this someone is a possibly surviving Erwin.

That was the plan. His intention was never to immediately kill the beast titan, golden opportunity that being or not. And it all happened in a matter of literally seconds, he couldn't really tell if the carrying titan had enough intelligence to go out of its way to save Zeke anyway.

Erwin’s plan! He clearly said in the last episode that they use the soldiers as decoys, so Levi can finish off Zeke. It is safe to say that Levi failed to obey the order, thus failing to fulfill his task
May 28, 2019 5:26 AM

Feb 2018
Supersonic_speed said:
Danpmss said:

Erwin’s plan! He clearly said in the last episode that they use the soldiers as decoys, so Levi can finish off Zeke. It is safe to say that Levi failed to obey the order, thus failing to fulfill his task

It wasn't an order, it was a decision that Levi made.
May 28, 2019 5:28 AM
Mar 2018
*FOR THE MANGA READERS*

Mod edit: added spoiler tag
BrandonMay 28, 2019 6:21 AM
May 28, 2019 5:32 AM

Jul 2012
Supersonic_speed said:
Danpmss said:

The plan was "Erwin's" but not really, Levi explicitly stated to "make the choice for him", assumed command and responsibility of the whole operation in his behalf (as Erwin was comprehensively disheartened) and concluded for them to die as a distraction while he would take down the beast titan on his on.

He never mentioned the method until his encounter with Zeke face to face in this episode, but that should show that it was obviously his intention after he decided to go through with it for Erwin.
May 28, 2019 5:42 AM

May 2019
ItsAnonymous__ said:
*FOR THE MANGA READERS* so i once toggled upon the chapter in AOT where the basement secret is revealed, *spoilers, dont read ahead if you're not a manga reader* i just know that eren's father is from a place where people live in a more developed conditions. Is there more to the reveal or am i completely spoiled?? and please dont spoil me any further or anything if i'm not lol

I am not a manga reader but somehow i know some facts that are yet to be revealed. Of course, there's more to this show. There is this bigger picture to see. Shingeki no kyojin is a masterpiece that even you got spoiled still there's more to think about, more mysteries, more secrets. So i must say you are not completely spoiled so enjoy the rest of snk :)
May 28, 2019 5:43 AM
Apr 2019
Gator said:
Modernoir said:

But even if everyone died, he could still use it to himself. Titan power is too big to let it die. He know there is chance that there are more enemy than these shifter. Who know next time how many shifter would invade their town. They need this power.
May 28, 2019 5:47 AM
Mar 2018
Ayann said:
ItsAnonymous__ said:
*FOR THE MANGA READERS* so i once toggled upon the chapter in AOT where the basement secret is revealed, *spoilers, dont read ahead if you're not a manga reader* i just know that eren's father is from a place where people live in a more developed conditions. Is there more to the reveal or am i completely spoiled?? and please dont spoil me any further or anything if i'm not lol

I am not a manga reader but somehow i know some facts that are yet to be revealed. Of course, there's more to this show. There is this bigger picture to see. Shingeki no kyojin is a masterpiece that even you got spoiled still there's more to think about, more mysteries, more secrets. So i must say you are not completely spoiled so enjoy the rest of snk :)
yeah man, its almost impossible to get no spoilers. i too have got one spoiler about eren from the next arc😞
May 28, 2019 5:48 AM

May 2019
mizuharaaya said:
Gator said:

But even if everyone died, he could still use it to himself. Titan power is too big to let it die. He know there is chance that there are more enemy than these shifter. Who know next time how many shifter would invade their town. They need this power.

True! Just like how they decided to keep(and put into use)eren.
May 28, 2019 5:59 AM

May 2019
ItsAnonymous__ said:
Ayann said:

yeah man, its almost impossible to get no spoilers. i too have got one spoiler about eren from the next arc😞

yeah. 😂 Well sometimes accidentally, but i got more out of curiosity. A 25min episode for a week in like 6 years of waiting since the first season got me crazy.
May 28, 2019 6:06 AM
Mar 2018
Ayann said:
ItsAnonymous__ said:

yeah. 😂 Well sometimes accidentally, but i got more out of curiosity. A 25min episode for a week in like 6 years of waiting since the first season got me crazy.
same here, i read that chapter out of curiousity actually lol, and then i stopped when it felt its spoiling too much
May 28, 2019 6:20 AM
Sep 2017
Danpmss said:
Supersonic_speed said:

The plan was "Erwin's" but not really, Levi explicitly stated to "make the choice for him", assumed command and responsibility of the whole operation in his behalf (as Erwin was comprehensively disheartened) and concluded for them to die as a distraction while he would take down the beast titan on his on.

He never mentioned the method until his encounter with Zeke face to face in this episode, but that should show that it was obviously his intention after he decided to go through with it for Erwin.

To me it sounded like Levi made the choice to use Erwin’s plan, since Erwin wasn’t sure if he wanted to execute the plan and die or see the basement and die. At no point, did Levi take over as leader.

Erwin held the briefing where he clearly told everyone the plan: to act as decoy so that Levi can kill the Beast Titan. Unfortunately, Levi didn’t stick to the plan because of his own ideas and we got the result we got.
May 28, 2019 6:43 AM
Apr 2019
Supersonic_speed said:
Danpmss said:

To me it sounded like Levi made the choice to use Erwin’s plan, since Erwin wasn’t sure if he wanted to execute the plan and die or see the basement and die. At no point, did Levi take over as leader.

Erwin held the briefing where he clearly told everyone the plan: to act as decoy so that Levi can kill the Beast Titan. Unfortunately, Levi didn’t stick to the plan because of his own ideas and we got the result we got.

Levi plan still including killing zeke, just not immediately. So you cant said that Levi didnt stick to plan.
May 28, 2019 8:29 AM

May 2018
I totally forgot how they beat the Collossal Titan in the end, so that was nice enough to experience again.
And there's not much to say about Levi vs. Zeke. Can't really count that much executions, not fights, that were as awesome as that one.
May 28, 2019 8:39 AM

May 2019
mizuharaaya said:
Supersonic_speed said:

Levi plan still including killing zeke, just not immediately. So you cant said that Levi didnt stick to plan.

Yes 'cause if you try to look at the bigger picture, to kill zeke doesnt necessarily mean to destroy him, but to replace him. Their plan was just too risky that it could fail in a matter of seconds cause it was so perfect when zeke was totally distracted by the smoke and the suicidal soldiers and it'll be almost over if zeke regenerates and gets angry 😂
May 28, 2019 8:39 AM

Dec 2014
Damn this shit got more overrated then I expected.

It was a good episode but damn people really have no clue what they are doing on this site, looks like people who said that MAL ratings don't matter where right all along, never expected to side with those people.
May 28, 2019 8:52 AM

Feb 2018
Venumidas said:
Damn this shit got more overrated then I expected.

It was a good episode but damn people really have no clue what they are doing on this site, looks like people who said that MAL ratings don't matter where right all along, never expected to side with those people.

People can love what they want. Calling out people for liking something doesn't make you any better.
May 28, 2019 8:53 AM

Jul 2016
I DON'T HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS EPISODE
OMG THAT WAS SO AMAZING

I really cried for Armin, I didn't expect that
May 28, 2019 8:53 AM
May 2016
The amount of widespread love this episode is getting is so damn nice to see. Considering this season is most likely WIT's last entry into the series, it feels great to see that their swansong is going out with a blast. Hats off to the entire team that made this episode possible, feels good to have known right from the start this series was going to become a modern classic.
May 28, 2019 10:30 AM

Oct 2013
It's been a day and I'm still in the middle of processing everything that happened.

First off, I still can't believe that Armin actually died and with it, the way he died.
Also, how does he dare to say he was never the type to be a hero, if it wasn't for him humanity would've been screwed many times ever since he's been introduced.

This whole season has been a fuckfest. Both sides are losing and everyone is dying. I'm just hoping here that Erwin Smith is still alive, personally, he's the character I think has had the most impact for Humanity. Losing him would be disastrous.

May 28, 2019 10:39 AM
Oct 2018
Tip top episodes, my favourite one for a long time. Hange is still about as well, 10/10 :-D
May 28, 2019 11:12 AM
Jan 2018
Didn't they change a big detail I don't remember Armin falling from the wall ?

I thought he stayed on the wall
May 28, 2019 11:14 AM
May 2019
Mattinator95 said:

Nah, he fell from the wall, nothing was changed from the manga.
May 28, 2019 11:20 AM
Jan 2018
Weebover9000 said:
Mattinator95 said:

Nah, he fell from the wall, nothing was changed from the manga.

For some Reason I thought it happened on the wall . Well just foggy memory been like 2 years since I read the chapters
May 28, 2019 11:30 AM

May 2015
Even if Levi managed to turn a soldier into a titan, wouldn't Zeke just be able to order him to go away?
May 28, 2019 11:42 AM

Mar 2019
OMG did I just watch the greatest anime episode of all time?
The show has really improved and WIT Studio is doing an awesome job.
the episode was just brilliant. maybe lacked in terms of soundtrack but still 11/10.
They were clever with the episode's title too, the audience just won't know who the hero is until the very last scene. i personally thought the "Hero" is Levi or Erwin.
The Scene from armin's childhood was great too and really got to me. shed tears tbh.

Can't wait for the rest of the Season!
May 28, 2019 12:09 PM
May 2019
Actually Was Disappointed with the Episode especially with Beast Titan - all hype till this time for nothing . For levi fans its great , from that perspective its good . But if you see , all the hype & characterization done here n there for Beast Titan (mentioning him as the strongest titan in manga ) seems all baseless & poorly executed for this part. Was Disheartened !!!
He felt nothing like more than Boulder-Throwing Titan(leaving the strategy part)
Why to built-up & try to make a Good Villain/Enemy kind of when can't end it properly .. :( :( :(
Feels like abnormal Titans have been more of a threat uptill now than Intelligent ones , they even use to pull the string of attached ODM gears of Humans whereas these intelligent ones can do nothing .
It was same Hand of Beast Titan which broke the Armored Titan's Armor & here was cut in two-half by Levi's Blade ...felt a bit inconsistent :(
angelapariMay 28, 2019 12:12 PM
May 28, 2019 12:18 PM
Sep 2018
[quote=KaitoKid8790 message=57703822]Even if Levi managed to turn a soldier into a titan, wouldn't Zeke just be able to order him to go away?

By knowing the answer to your question you will actually be spoiling yourself about a big detail that will be revealed later.
May 28, 2019 12:31 PM
Sep 2018
angelapari said:
Actually Was Disappointed with the Episode especially with Beast Titan - all hype till this time for nothing . For levi fans its great , from that perspective it's good. But if you see , all the hype & characterization done here n there for Beast Titan (mentioning him as the strongest titan in the manga ) seems all baseless & poorly executed for this part. Was Disheartened !!!
He felt nothing like more than Boulder-Throwing Titan(leaving the strategy part)
Why to built-up & try to make a Good Villain/Enemy kind of when can't end it properly .. :( :( :(
Feels like abnormal Titans have been more of a threat until now than Intelligent ones, they even use to pull the string of attached ODM gears of Humans whereas these intelligent ones can do nothing.
It was same Hand of Beast Titan which broke the Armored Titan's Armor & here was cut in two-half by Levi's Blade ...felt a bit inconsistent :(

I don't know why someone mentioned him as the strongest titan in manga, but him being able to destroy reiner's armour could be because he too have the hardening ability like eren, annie so just like how eren destroyed him in episode 2 beast titan should be able to do that and also you will later know reiner was among the weakest all along so it was not that big of a deal if he defeated him, also levi caught him off gaurd when he wasn't expecting anyone to attack him and levi is so fast he never had the time to harden . That's why levi was able to cut him the way he did. And before even realizing what is happening he was taken out from his nape.
As for normal titans being more dangerous than shifters, don't be so salty, colossal nuke, Zeke throwing boulders and stones caused scouts a massive loss without them even able to do anything. With normal titans, casualties did happen but most of them were weak scouts, here even the strongest ones were on the verge of being obliterated. Zeke is responsible for killing 2nd best scout Mike, Commander Erwin himself you don't have to be thinking like this because they lost due to being outsmarted.
zerotitanMay 28, 2019 12:38 PM
May 28, 2019 12:36 PM
May 2019
attacktitan_01 said:
angelapari said:
Actually Was Disappointed with the Episode especially with Beast Titan - all hype till this time for nothing . For levi fans its great , from that perspective its good . But if you see , all the hype & characterization done here n there for Beast Titan (mentioning him as the strongest titan in manga ) seems all baseless & poorly executed for this part. Was Disheartened !!!
Feels like abnormal Titans have been more of a threat uptill now than Intelligent ones , they even use to pull the string of attached ODM gears of Humans whereas these intelligent ones can do nothing .

I don't know why someone mentioned him as the strongest titan in manga, but him being able to destroy reiner's armour could be because he too have the hardening ability like eren, annie so just like how eren destroyed him in episode 2 beast titan should be able to do that and also you will later know reiner was among the weakest all along so it was not that big of a deal if he defeated him, also levi caught him off gaurd when he wasn't expecting anyone to attack him and levi is so fast he never had the time to harden . That's why levi was able to cut him the way he did. And before even what is happening he was taken out from his nape.

Agree to your points , no spoilers from manga , not reading its manga as the show is really great(except few random one's which were already shown in anime) .
It was mentioned in manga only previosly as him the strongest titan but anyways i was letdown by the all built-up for beast titan was for nothing !!
May 28, 2019 12:36 PM
May 2019

Of course it's the guy who has bnha, opm, mp100 AND Eva (Gotta show I'm sophisticated too) as hisfavs not liking that AoT is getting ahead. What a joke, you're so shallow and easy to see through.
May 28, 2019 12:47 PM
Nov 2017
angelapari said:
the beast Titan is really more known as the brains rather than the fighter, Zekes intelligence rating is a 11/10, comparable to Levi's fighting ability. So by powerful, they probably meant it in terms of planning and leadership.
And let's not forget he took down the ENTIRE FLEET of survey Corp soldiers including Erwin. It's with this massive sacrifice that Levi was given the window of opportunity to get closer to him and cut him out of his Titan. Zeke underestimated Levi's abilities because he had no prior experience with an Ackerman.
Beast Titan has hardening abilities and a strong throw, he probably would've done a lot better if he wasn't distracted. He isn't weak, Levi is just stronger.
Pages (15) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

668 by Beqapapi »»
Apr 12, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

801 by mapachefffff »»
Apr 4, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tsarko - May 11, 2019

369 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2019

458 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 6:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.