Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
May 22, 2019 10:48 AM

Jun 2016
Is it? im at chapter 94 and its just so fucking boring, is there very important info I need here?
WAKE THE FUCK UP DEADMAN!
May 22, 2019 11:11 AM

Oct 2018
Marley arc is easily the best arc in attack on titan in my opinion, you should definitely read it.
May 22, 2019 11:48 AM

Feb 2018
you should read till chapter 100. If you still don't like it, drop it.
May 22, 2019 12:21 PM

Nov 2018
Yes, the marley arc is one of the best arcs in snk it just has a slow start
May 22, 2019 12:23 PM

Jun 2016
SpicyMonkey said:
Yes, the marley arc is one of the best arcs in snk it just has a slow start

yeah its just I dont like it when manga try to introduce a new group of wannabe protagonists and make you sympathize with the enemy thats been indoctrinated since birth.
May 22, 2019 1:50 PM
Jul 2018
Meybi said:
Is it? im at chapter 94 and its just so fucking boring, is there very important info I need here?

You'll understand nothing if you don't read it lol.

It starts slow and even I just wanted to skip it but it proved to be fairly important.
May 22, 2019 2:22 PM

Jun 2016
changelog said:
Meybi said:

You'll understand nothing if you don't read it lol.

It starts slow and even I just wanted to skip it but it proved to be fairly important.

Thanks ill read it
May 22, 2019 3:48 PM
Apr 2019
The marley arc is the best arc in snk .
May 22, 2019 4:10 PM

Apr 2016
Just skip it, it is boring, ultra boring to me might i add.
May 22, 2019 4:29 PM

Jun 2016
Akhdas said:
Just skip it, it is boring, ultra boring to me might i add.

Well apparently its important to the story so eventually ill get back to AoT and continue it
May 22, 2019 4:56 PM

Aug 2012
It starts off slow but around 98 is where shit hits the fan
May 22, 2019 11:33 PM
Jan 2019
stick with it, it’s slow at first but it pays off big time around chapter 100
May 23, 2019 6:09 AM

Oct 2017
It's easily probably one of the best arcs in AOT. Granted I loved the early establishing chapters but if you the more action oriented stuff CH 98 onward is where things start to really go down. CH 100 is easily probably one of the best chapters ever in AOT.
May 23, 2019 4:59 PM

May 2015
Yes, it starts slow but you'll forget all about your concerns once you reach a certain point, so just keep reading, it's definitely worth it. And it's like one of the most important arcs in terms of important info so no way around it anyway.
Jun 4, 2019 2:27 AM
Jul 2018
youre clearly only in for the action. Upto chapter 95-98 is like a Warrior flashback arc and then shit goes real. I personally found chapter 90-94 amazing personally. Great worldbuilding and really fleshes out Reiner as a character. Easily one of my favorite characters in the franchise now.
Jun 4, 2019 2:28 PM

Jun 2016
ABDoesThings said:
youre clearly only in for the action. Upto chapter 95-98 is like a Warrior flashback arc and then shit goes real. I personally found chapter 90-94 amazing personally. Great worldbuilding and really fleshes out Reiner as a character. Easily one of my favorite characters in the franchise now.

fuck off with that first sentence, ive seen too many time skips with new protagonist wannabe characters get introduced and im sick of it, i like the reiner backstory but a lot of the arc with those kids I dont like.
Jun 4, 2019 8:25 PM
Jul 2018
Meybi said:
ABDoesThings said:

fuck off with that first sentence, ive seen too many time skips with new protagonist wannabe characters get introduced and im sick of it, i like the reiner backstory but a lot of the arc with those kids I dont like.
Youve got a lot of bark but no bite. Get what I mean? But yeah, those "wannabe characters" actually flesh out Reiner's character alot.
Jun 4, 2019 9:16 PM

Jun 2016
ABDoesThings said:
Meybi said:

Youve got a lot of bark but no bite. Get what I mean? But yeah, those "wannabe characters" actually flesh out Reiner's character alot.

you havent seen much of the medium therefore your opinion is irreverent, blocked.
Jun 5, 2019 12:02 AM

Feb 2018
Watching more of the medium doesn't necessarily make your opinion more valid than others.
ABDoesThings said:

Same. We wouldn't have cared about the battle at liberio if not for the buildup and character setting. It gave the story more depth and lore.
Jun 5, 2019 12:13 AM

Jan 2013
Seems boring to me, don't know if it's worth reading.

@ThatShiny_Hex
Would you rather have your surgery done by a teacher, or a surgeon? Experience on the subject at hand has immense value.
Jun 5, 2019 12:17 AM

Feb 2018
CondemneDio said:

@ThatShiny_Hex
Would you rather have your surgery done by a teacher, or a surgeon? Experience on the subject at hand has immense value.

Definitely not from a surgeon who thinks Mirai Nikki is the best anime out there.
Not trying to hate on your tastes, I'm just trying to set an example on how comparing a surgeon to a fucking taste in cartoons is stupid. Basically saying that almost everyone who has wasted more than an year of their lives watching cartoons don't like Mirai Nikki, yet you like it. Does that make you a bad 'surgeon'? No.
Jun 5, 2019 12:18 AM

Jun 2011
^^ not sure if that comparison holds. Should've been a freshly graduated medical student vs veteran surgeon. But I agree, knowing more about the matter at hand should count for something. You can't just tell me that Tokyo Ghoul is one of the better anime out there when you've only seen like 35 chinese cartoons, and couple of those are sequels.

edit: though to be fair, ABdoesthings came in looking for trouble, that response by OP is pretty much expected
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 5, 2019 12:20 AM

Jan 2013
ThatShiny_Hex said:
CondemneDio said:

@ThatShiny_Hex

Definitely not from a surgeon who thinks Mirai Nikki is the best anime out there.
Not trying to hate on your tastes, I'm just trying to set an example on how comparing a surgeon to a fucking taste in cartoons is stupid. Basically saying that almost everyone who has wasted more than an year of their lives watching cartoons don't like Mirai Nikki, yet you like it. Does that make you a bad 'surgeon'? No.

These types of posts are always such cringe.

We have many same favorites, but I'll return the same hospitality you've given me. How the fuck can you actually like shit like AoT season 4, ugh.

ToG25thBaam said:
^^ not sure if that comparison holds. Should've been a freshly graduated medical student vs veteran surgeon. But I agree, knowing more about the matter at hand should count for something. You can't just tell me that Tokyo Ghoul is one of the better anime out there when you've only seen like 35 chinese cartoons, and couple of those are sequels.

Fair enough. That would make the comparison a bit more fair, but still clear enough that the more experienced one is at face value the better one.
Jun 5, 2019 12:25 AM

Feb 2018
CondemneDio said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:

We have many same favorites, but I'll return the same hospitality you've given me. How the fuck can you actually like shit like AoT season 4, ugh.

I already have a top review for the same. But ok, I can understand your salt.
Jun 5, 2019 12:28 AM

Jan 2013
ThatShiny_Hex said:
CondemneDio said:

You can shove that salt up your butt, buddy.
Jun 5, 2019 12:30 AM

Feb 2018
CondemneDio said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:

You can shove that salt up your butt, buddy.

Yes, you can shove that salt up your butt, buddy.
Jun 5, 2019 12:39 AM
Jul 2018
Think the story quality actually started getting a bit better from the Marley arc, but since it has a different tone now, quite a few readers may not like it.
Jun 5, 2019 2:15 AM
Jul 2018
Meybi said:
ABDoesThings said:

you havent seen much of the medium therefore your opinion is irreverent, blocked.
You're contradicting yourself. Cause well, I've read upto the latest chapter and you clearly haven't even read up to 95. Lol
Jun 5, 2019 2:18 AM
Jul 2018
ThatShiny_Hex said:
Watching more of the medium doesn't necessarily make your opinion more valid than others.
ABDoesThings said:

Same. We wouldn't have cared about the battle at liberio if not for the buildup and character setting. It gave the story more depth and lore.
Yeah, that buildup was crazy to be honest. It was some brilliant writing on Isayama's part, the way he fleshed out the tension and the developments in Eren's character were also extremely fascinating as they were brought to light. And I also really liked the Marley chapters, it was extremely refreshing after all the action and gloom of the Shingashina and Basement arc. Reiner's past was kinda heavy though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.