Forum Settings
Forums
May 25, 3:29 AM

keragamming said:
deg said:

yep but anime is not so close to being mainstream back then

Well, the manga is and the devil cry baby anime isn't even close to mainstream.

Devilman crybaby not mainstream? Most anitubers made videos praising it. Even famous youtuber Pewdiepie, who isn't an anituber, made a video about it. It also has more members on MAL than actual classics like GitS: Stand Alone Complex and Hajime no Ippo.

May 25, 4:19 AM

Now that I think about it, Your Lie in April and Ano Hana deserves to be there too.
My Wife is a Demon Queen

May 25, 5:43 AM

1. Made in Abyss
2. Shinsekai Yori
3. Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho
4. Shirobako
5. Hibike! Euphonium
6. Yagate Kimi ni Naru (classic for the yuri community).

It’s going to be hard, but I’d be happy to see them become classics (or cult) in their respective communities.

May 25, 12:44 PM
Can some here help me find an anime I can't seem to find it no matter how much I search I don't know the name I just saw a picture of a character

May 25, 8:57 PM

Boybandboy said:
Can some here help me find an anime I can't seem to find it no matter how much I search I don't know the name I just saw a picture of a character

Try asking that question in this forum: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1751300

May 26, 7:18 AM

felipeliborio said:
Heldengeist said:
Nothing. Most of what came out this decade is too new to be considered eligible. Maybe the first 1-3 years can pass, but since time tells what's becomes a classic, the rest needs to wait.

I think you can see Mob, Hunter x Hunter and Madoka becoming classics a mile away. There's no way these anime will be forgotten.

I can see the potential in a lot of series. But most of them are still too new to be considered classics.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]