Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 103 Discussion

May 22, 2:49 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Even after that big fight, Ai didn't come back?!

Felt more like a breather episode. Also felt bad for the Ignis too. Are we getting a next Big Bad soon?!

May 22, 5:21 AM

It was a good recap.
At least all the humans are back, too bad the Ignis aren't.

May 22, 6:19 AM

the new op was kind of a let down IMO but at least, it has good visuals.
the 2 new characters look nice and awfully familiar, besides that, the show is almost over and this, maybe the last or second to the last arc of the series so hopefully they don't mess this up.

May 22, 7:31 AM
valkyrus said:
the new op was kind of a let down IMO but at least, it has good visuals.
the 2 new characters look nice and awfully familiar, besides that, the show is almost over and this, maybe the last or second to the last arc of the series so hopefully they don't mess this up.
based on the next episode summery and the opening I suspect I know who are those 2 pepole

May 22, 7:48 AM

elior1 said:
based on the next episode summery and the opening I suspect I know who are those 2 pepole

I mean, it's a bit obvious I would have written who they were, but I didn't want to spoil it.

May 22, 11:18 AM
From OP it look like Playmaker change his boyfriend every season.
A list of the new villain comes to my mind
Reincarnation of Bohman (and his brother), Revolver's dad, composite character of Earth, Aqua, Windy, Flame, Lightning
Kusanagi's brother
or completely new character like SOL Technology CEO.

May 22, 2:24 PM

I like the new OP. I thought those two new characters will be news but seeing people talking about them, their design and the summary, well I think it’s them... Can’t wait for the duel next week.
About this episode, well everyone is back and a little recap. I’m ready for the next arc.

May 22, 3:05 PM

phantomfandom said:
Reincarnation of Bohman (and his brother), Revolver's dad, composite character of Earth, Aqua, Windy, Flame, Lightning
Kusanagi's brother

you listed everyone other then Ai and Robopi

May 22, 5:59 PM

Well, it's a flashback ep, but we did get some new info (Ai didn't come back)
Also new OP, yay

May 22, 9:32 PM
juicykitten95 said:
phantomfandom said:
Kusanagi's brother

Ai maybe Playmaker's new boyfriend from the OP but I'm not classified him as villain, except that this is not the final season so they can make him an "antagonist of the season" (but more like anti-hero) and SOL tech as the real villain in the next season.

May 22, 10:10 PM

Reminder Revolver was 100% justified in wanting to wipe out the AI's at this point

phantomfandom said:
juicykitten95 said:

Ai maybe Playmaker's new boyfriend from the OP but I'm not classified him as villain, except that this is not the final season so they can make him an "antagonist of the season" (but more like anti-hero) and SOL tech as the real villain in the next season.
This is very likley the last season, yugioh has been running only around the ballpark of 150 episodes per show. Unless they pull a bait and switch AI is the final boss of vrains though i guess its possible they might make a new op in 25 episodes for a technical 4th season but it seems more likley its gonna be a combo of sol tech and AI as antagonists.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 23, 12:59 AM

So predictable, geez goodbye to this season!

May 24, 7:48 AM

Well this wouldve been a rather extremely pointless episode if it didn’t involve revealing new villains.

May 24, 8:03 AM

Well, the new villains are obviously Ai and Robbopi. Perhaps something happened during his backup and he's not his usual self?
Demon King of the Sixth Heaven

May 26, 4:18 AM
1. New Opening was good
2. Ai and Roboppy as humans seems good
3. It's a recap
4. Next week: Queen returns to duel