Forum Settings
Forums
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2019 9:32 PM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Chizuru won't admit that she has feelings for Kazuya. She say just that doesn't want to talk about their fake relationship just for the grandmother sake. But... she accepted the ring.
Akagi-kunMay 22, 2019 12:11 AM
May 22, 2019 11:07 AM

Aug 2017
Akagi-kun said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Chizuru won't admit that she has feelings for Kazuya. She say just that doesn't want to talk about their fake relationship just for the grandmother sake. But... she accepted the ring.

Actually she almost does. And she's going further than just saying it's for her grandmother's sake.
"As human beings, we all mature physically from childhood to adolescence and then into adulthood, but our emotions lag behind." - Bernard Sumner
May 23, 2019 11:33 AM

Jun 2017
Akagi-kun said:

Didn't she just admit with ' we have gone past "just a lie"' long ago. How the hell did Kazuya not get that..facepalm.
May 23, 2019 11:52 AM

Jan 2018
THIS IS IT! THE CONFESSION ARC! THE MANGA’S CLIMAX! HOW DID HE NOT NOTICE THE “WE’VE GONE PAST THE LIE” YOU DENSE MOR9N
May 23, 2019 11:57 AM

Jun 2015
Those two are so bad at communicating. Seems like a real confession should be happening soon.
:)
May 23, 2019 12:18 PM

Dec 2016
I think the "we went past 'just a lie' a long time ago" can be understood in two ways:
Either a hint that she actually has feelings for Kazuya (which is what I want to believe honestly), or that their lie has already gone too far to be fixed now.
I'm really interested to see what's going to happen from now on!
May 23, 2019 12:58 PM

Nov 2012
I understood phrase "we went past 'just a lie' a long time ago" as "we've gone too far". Admitting that she has feelings was so close, but that's not was admitting... Although, i think, this is Kazuya must finally find his balls, not Chuzuru...
May 23, 2019 1:12 PM
Jan 2017
Jeebus riveting Cries. These two really suck so bad at conveying their feelings, like a bootleg version of Kaguya Love is war. Dense MC's for the sake of lengthening the plot pisses me off.

Dude, the chick just threw a bone and it just bounced off your dumbass head. If your excuse is that you're not in a relationship with her then fucking ask her out already you son of a flip flopping blowfish!
May 23, 2019 5:14 PM
May 2018
Ruka better don’t do anything shit like last chapter.....Just go away.....
May 23, 2019 6:01 PM
Mar 2015
He asked her if he was her boyfriend and She said no . So going beyond the lie just means that they are stuck with a situation that they know is a lie. They can't tell the truth that they are not boyfriend and girlfriend to anyone. They will have to live the lie as far their grandmothers are concerned until they die
His grandmother knows that the truth and knows that her grandmother could not handle the truth. That is why she gave her the ring telling her that she could sell it if she wanted to since neither of them are committed to each
May 29, 2019 3:22 AM

Mar 2017
KlinyKlinn said:
THIS IS IT! THE CONFESSION ARC! THE MANGA’S CLIMAX! HOW DID HE NOT NOTICE THE “WE’VE GONE PAST THE LIE” YOU DENSE MOR9N

OOOOOH that was what it meant? I guess I'm also a dense moron, either that or maybe it's because english is not my mother language.

TacticianS said:

I do feel bad for her though, it's MC's fault to begin with. He should've rejected her from the beginning. He brought this on himself.
BlueIsLoveMay 29, 2019 3:27 AM
May 29, 2019 7:39 AM
May 2018
BlueIsLove said:
KlinyKlinn said:

OOOOOH that was what it meant? I guess I'm also a dense moron, either that or maybe it's because english is not my mother language.

TacticianS said:

I do feel bad for her though, it's MC's fault to begin with. He should've rejected her from the beginning. He brought this on himself.

Yes he should reject her from the beginning.... :( so much trouble she causes
Jun 7, 2019 9:44 AM

Nov 2016
Finally I've made time to catch up with this manga. It would be much easier if Kazuya found the courage already to confess so this whole thing could end. I feel bad for Ruka cause she's caught up in this all.
Aug 15, 2020 5:32 AM

Aug 2015
Ruka's not the one causing problems, it's Kazuya and this Deux Ex Machina that keeps his relationship with Chizuru going on and on. It's only natural that his REAL GIRLFRIEND would want a REAL RELATIONSHIP with the one she REALLY LOVES.
Apr 13, 2023 4:21 AM

Apr 2023
Frustrating to say the least, I think I might have burst a hernia reading this chapter

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 326 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 16

5 by yoslina »»
Apr 17, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 325 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 9

6 by yoslina »»
Apr 14, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 218 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

S0UVIK - Dec 29, 2021

171 by IchigoNGL »»
Apr 13, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 320 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 5

12 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 10, 7:16 AM

» Is it worth to read on?

Aris97 - Apr 5

21 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Apr 10, 4:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.