Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 21, 2019 8:09 AM
Jan 2019
So will this be good or be a disappointment?

I'm looking forward to seeing how bad Microsofts conference will be. It's Microsoft afterall so that's sure to happen. Here is the schedule for E3 2019

Sunday, June 9th: Microsoft
1pm PDT / 4pm EDT / 9pm BST

Sunday, June 9th: Bethesda
5.30pm PDT / 8.30pm EDT / 1:30am BST (Monday, June 10)

Sunday, June 9th: Devolver Digital
7pm PDT / 10pm EDT / 3am BST (Monday, June 10)

Monday, June 10th: PC Gaming Show
10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 6pm BST

Monday, June 10th: Ubisoft
1pm0 PDT / 4pm EDT / 9pm BST

Monday, June 10th: Kinda Funny Games Showcase
4.30pm PDT / 7.30pm EDT / 12:30am BST (Tuesday, June 11)

Monday, June 10th: Square Enix
6pm PDT / 9pm EDT / 2am BST (Tuesday, June 11)

Tuesday. June 11th: Nintendo
9pm PDT / 12 noon EDT / 5pm BST
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 21, 2019 11:28 AM

Dec 2014
Sucks that there's no Sony conference this year. I would've liked to see more P5R news.

I also wouldn't dismiss MS's conference so soon. They may have nothing to show for the Xbox1(except Halo) but Cyberpunk 2077 will likely be shown at the MS conference like last year and that alone will probably make it worth it. Funny how CDPR has the entire gaming community in the palm of their hand.

I'm interested in what Ubisoft have to show. Beyond Good and Evil 2, Ghost Recon Breakpoint and whatever else they may announce.

Bethesda are probably gonna show more of Doom Eternal and Wolfenstein Young blood which should be great. I'm not sure what else to look forward too since I heard Starfield and TES VI may not be at this year's E3.

PC Gamer and Devolver Digital are just gonna be a surprise me thing.

Square Enix will probably show FFVII but personally I hope they have some more JRPG's to show. I would certainly be far more interested to see their Japanese titles over Tomb Raider or Life is Strange.

Not the biggest Nintendo fan but if SMTV or Bayonetta 3 gets a release date, I will buy a Switch.

EDIT: Capcom mentioned MHW:Iceborne would be at E3 if I'm not wrong, that might get shown at the MS conference as well.
Lelouch0202May 22, 2019 6:29 AM
May 21, 2019 12:08 PM

Aug 2012
All i want to see from Nintendo is some gameplay of Animal Crossing Switch and that it will be released this year. I'm praying everyday...
May 21, 2019 12:09 PM

Jan 2013
I'm not expecting anything good, so all cool things will be a positive surprise.
May 21, 2019 8:49 PM

Jul 2009
Mostly looking forward to a possible Cyberpunk 2077 update on the MS conference and more news on Final Fantasy VII. Hope there would be a surprise announcement of a promising new IP or something like that.
May 22, 2019 1:02 AM
Jan 2019
Don't get excited for the new Final Fantasy game. It's going to most likely be a garbage hack and slash simulator.
May 22, 2019 3:01 AM

Mar 2016
I hope we hear more about Ghost of Tsushima and Elder Scrolls 6.
May 22, 2019 2:15 PM

Apr 2016
Apparently miyazaki and george rr martin worked on a game that is set to be announced during E3. So thats basically the only thing i'm looking forward to, anything else would be a surprise.
May 22, 2019 2:21 PM

Sep 2011
I think expectations should be kept low but im sure we will get a few good reveals, destroy all human getting remade is pretty much confirmed, FFVII remake maybe getting a release date before march 2020 is surprisingly possible and bordering on likley (square has a big release listed before that financial quarter ending in march, so unless its avengers which it probably isnt its gonna be FFVII) but i really hope they actually have something new to show

I really doubt its gonna be shown until next gen stuff starts getting rolled out, but I hope to see RE8 at e3 this year cause its kind of due out now since the re7 team has been very transparent that development for it has been going strong while a different team did re2make. Or hell maybe even dino crisis or whatever the hell capcom has going on, it feels good to finally say this again but I have faith in whatever capcom is making now as long as its not a fighting game.

-Senpapi said:
Apparently miyazaki and george rr martin worked on a game that is set to be announced during E3. So thats basically the only thing i'm looking forward to, anything else would be a surprise.
I think it was a fromsoft game but not necessarily confirmed to be a miyazaki title. I just hope it doesnt play like souls.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 22, 2019 5:14 PM

Feb 2019
Do you think TES6 will come out this year?

I'm also curious about Death Stranding but Hideo Kojima's making it... So it'll drop in 2024 maybe.
May 22, 2019 5:32 PM

Sep 2011
Pink_Ribbon said:
JizzyHitler said:
Or hell maybe even dino crisis or whatever the hell capcom has going on, it feels good to finally say this again but I have faith in whatever capcom is making now as long as its not a fighting game.

I can't imagine Dino Crisis being remade, but Capcom has been surprising us lately, so anything is possible.
There apparently has been a bunch of rumblings thats exactly what their making, I know someone at capcom even namedropped wanting to make another after Re2make came out.

SamHandwich said:
Downright impossible cause the game wasnt even in development when they announced it and I think it still isnt, they apparently are only going to go into development for it after they finish their starfield game or whatever which isnt releasing until next generation. I would not be surprised if 6 doesn't even come out till the tail end of next gen

Like the only reason they announced elder scrolls 6 was cause they knew they were going to have a bad financial year coming up and wanted something to keep investors faithful.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 22, 2019 9:23 PM

Jan 2011
as usual im hyped for Nintendo

maybe Capcom an devolver digital (just for the memes) as well
May 23, 2019 7:09 AM

Jan 2018
I am more well excited for Nintendo annoucement, since they will be announcing a lot of video games like Animal Crossing, Pokemon Sword and Shield and lot more!

I can't wait for these new announcements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 23, 2019 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
Microsoft will have the biggest presence at this year's E3. I'm kinda bummed that Sony won't be there but oh well. Maybe they'll have another State of Play during the week. Their previous one was actually good compared to their debut.

Ubisoft will most likely reveal Watch Dogs 3. I'm also looking forward to whatever projects they have, perhaps a new Splinter Cell. Expecting some of that new Ghost Recon gameplay.

Bethesda is more tricky to predict this year since they mentioned about not showing either Elder Scrolls VI or Starfield. I expect more info dump on Fallout 76 content and that new Wolfenstein game. Really hoping The Evil Within gets something...

Other stuff I look forward to: Dying Light 2 release window or gameplay, the new Rocksteady game, new Marvel game, more Sega PC ports.
May 23, 2019 8:01 AM

Nov 2008
Nintendo's E3 Direct will be pretty good well as long as I get a Daemon x Machina release date.

May 23, 2019 5:57 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Not a lot i'm hyped to see outside of Cyberpunk 2077. I'm curious about FF7 and i'm hoping we will be hearing more about Ghost of Tsuchima (i know Sony isn't at E3 but i wouldn't be surprised that they'd do one of their State of Play during E3)

SamHandwich said:

No forget about that right away, they said its coming after Starfield and its pretty much confirmed that its not going to be out this year.

i expect TES6 to come out something like at the end of 2021 at the earliest
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 8, 2019 10:04 AM

Dec 2014
So what did people of think of Respawn's new Star Wars game? I'm not a big fan of Star Wars so the franchise appeal is sort of lost on me.

The game seems pretty decent, the wall running feels like old school Prince of Persia. xD
Combat looks cool but I don't know how fun it'll actually be, I kinda got the feeling that it might be like old school Assassin's Creed (think AC II). Mostly because it felt like that guy was hitting counter to one shot those clones.

Not sure if I'll get this but I'm curious to see what people who like Star Wars thought of it.
Jun 8, 2019 10:38 AM

Sep 2012
Lelouch0202 said:
So what did people of think of Respawn's new Star Wars game? I'm not a big fan of Star Wars so the franchise appeal is sort of lost on me.

It's okay, which by EA standards is pretty good considering they only have made bad/mediocre star war games. Rest of the conference looks like an uninteresting mess, just rehashes, so not even worth watching.

Microsoft and PC gaming show should be good, expecting Cyberpunk, Borderlands and maybe other surprises there.
Bethesda and Ubisoft will probably show the same game they only know how to make so I'm not expecting much (maybe Beyond Good and Evil 2 could be good, but I doubt it with the SJW approach/devs).
Square Enix will be FF7, KH3 DLC and maybe(?) The world ends with you sequel or some surprise announcement.
Nintendo only announcement that could be hype is Bayonetta 3, but it seems it has been pushed back so eh, although they just need to show a new Smash DLC and people will crap themselves and say how it was the best conference, their fans are just like that.
Don't know what Revolver Digital or Kinda Funny games could show up with, don't follow their games.

I don't really this being a very interesting E3 to be honest. That being said, the last couple of them have been mild, Microsoft being the only good one last year for example with a few games here and there.
GoldenSaltPillarJun 8, 2019 10:41 AM
Jun 8, 2019 11:16 AM

Jul 2009
The new Star Wars game looks decent. Still seems clunky in terms of character movement and AI response, but I'm liking the combat system so far. I'm just glad we're finally getting a singleplayer Star Wars game.

Never thought I'd say this, but the game I'm mostly looking forward to now in E3 (other than Cyberpunk 2077) is Gears of War 5. Although I've always considered the franchise to be fairly generic, the fifth game seems promising. Made even more hyped by the fact that it's getting a confirmed Steam release.

I wasn't stoked on the Destroy All Humans! reveal despite playing the heck out of the original years ago. I don't think the series aged well honestly.
SkittlesJun 8, 2019 11:46 AM
Jun 8, 2019 11:44 AM

Nov 2011

When: AMD's Next Horizon Gaming livestream starts Monday, June 10 at 3pm PT, 6PM ET and 11PM BST or Tuesday, June 11 at 8am AEST
How long will the conference last?: About an hour

https://www.techradar.com/news/amd-next-horizon-gaming-e3-2019-livestream-how-to-watch-the-gpu-keynote
AMD is expected to announce the new navi cards, which could be a better deal than Nvidias current RTX offering.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jun 8, 2019 12:30 PM

Dec 2014
GoldenSaltPillar said:
Lelouch0202 said:

It's okay, which by EA standards is pretty good considering they only have made bad/mediocre star war games. Rest of the conference looks like an uninteresting mess, just rehashes, so not even worth watching.

Microsoft and PC gaming show should be good, expecting Cyberpunk, Borderlands and maybe other surprises there.
Bethesda and Ubisoft will probably show the same game they only know how to make so I'm not expecting much (maybe Beyond Good and Evil 2 could be good, but I doubt it with the SJW approach/devs).
Square Enix will be FF7, KH3 DLC and maybe(?) The world ends with you sequel or some surprise announcement.
Nintendo only announcement that could be hype is Bayonetta 3, but it seems it has been pushed back so eh, although they just need to show a new Smash DLC and people will crap themselves and say how it was the best conference, their fans are just like that.
Don't know what Revolver Digital or Kinda Funny games could show up with, don't follow their games.

I don't really this being a very interesting E3 to be honest. That being said, the last couple of them have been mild, Microsoft being the only good one last year for example with a few games here and there.

Nintendo might show off SMTV which should be pretty exciting.
Jun 8, 2019 7:23 PM
Jul 2018
I’m only checking Nintendo’s and maybe Ubisoft’s, since they’re likely to announce Watch dogs 3. I’m really sad that there is no Sony conference this year though, their conferences tend to be the best imo.
Jun 8, 2019 7:26 PM

Nov 2013
Really hoping for some good FFVII news and possible release date, other than that there’s not much I’m particularly excited for.
Jun 9, 2019 11:08 AM
May 2016
My crazy predictions for E3. Two for each major conference, not including release dates or stuff that's already kinda been confirmed

Microsoft:
1. Hideki Komiya will show to bring Scalebound back from the dead!
2. Sony will have a secret State of Play stream or announce something super amazing while Microsoft's conference is happening, in some kind of dick move

Bethesda:
1. A new IP will be announced that will actually be playable on current-gen consoles
2. Todd Howard will take a dump on Fallout 76

Ubisoft:
1. They'll tease a new Assassin's Creed, despite saying it won't be featured
2. Beyond Good & Evil 2 gets a release date!

Square Enix:
1. Final Fantasy VII Remake Ep. 1 gets a release date (plus we finally get to see Tifa)
2. EITHER something Final Fantasy VIII related or they tease Final Fantasy 16, or just a new game (couldn't decide between either one)

Nintendo:
1. SNES Online gets announced
2. Chrono or Neptune for Smash!
Jun 9, 2019 12:06 PM

Jan 2009
DreamingBeats said:

When: AMD's Next Horizon Gaming livestream starts Monday, June 10 at 3pm PT, 6PM ET and 11PM BST or Tuesday, June 11 at 8am AEST
How long will the conference last?: About an hour

https://www.techradar.com/news/amd-next-horizon-gaming-e3-2019-livestream-how-to-watch-the-gpu-keynote
AMD is expected to announce the new navi cards, which could be a better deal than Nvidias current RTX offering.

waiting for next years APUs with Navi
Jun 9, 2019 1:12 PM

Dec 2014
Outer Worlds looks like a space version of Fallout New Vegas. I approve. xD
Jun 9, 2019 1:30 PM

Sep 2012
4/16/2020

Cyberpunk 2077 release date
Jun 9, 2019 1:30 PM

Dec 2017
Cyberpunk 2077 releases Apr. 16, 2020 huh. No Steam page yet but this is one of the rare games I will absolutely preorder.

Steam page now up!
Reina_OrikasaJun 9, 2019 1:45 PM
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Jun 9, 2019 1:33 PM
May 2019
Reina_Orikasa said:
Cyberpunk 2077 releases Apr. 16, 2020 huh. No Steam page yet but this is one of the rare games I will absolutely preorder.
Same, this game was pre-ordered in my head back when they had that gameplay reveal. Glad the wait for it won't be too long.
Jun 9, 2019 1:33 PM

Jan 2009
Keannu Reeves is now a game character lol
Jun 9, 2019 1:54 PM

Dec 2014
The DBZ RPG actually looks quite interesting, I think I'll wait to see more gameplay but I'm interested now.

Cyberpunk in April 2020, damn. I think that'll be around the time P5R comes out in WorldWide as well, gonna be a crazy spring next year.
Jun 9, 2019 2:04 PM

Nov 2018

lol Keanu reveal

Cyberpunk 2077, the open-world, action-adventure story from CD PROJEKT RED, is coming to Xbox One, PS4 and PC April 16th, 2020.
Jun 9, 2019 2:16 PM

Dec 2014
Tales of Arise looks incredible. 100% buy. xD

No gameplay for Elden Ring. :(
I hope to dear god the game and the writing is more From Software than George R.R. Martin.
Lelouch0202Jun 9, 2019 2:21 PM
Jun 9, 2019 2:23 PM

Jan 2009
Tales of franchise also is improving in graphics now huh cool waiting for an anime version by ufotable on this new game
Jun 9, 2019 2:24 PM

Sep 2012
Finally it's over.

Cyberpunk 2077 and Borderlands 3 were the only worthwhile things there. Elden Ring could've been good but no gameplay, so eh.
Jun 9, 2019 2:51 PM

Dec 2014
damn! i miss microsoft conference, no biggie though, it seems the only thing worth caring for is cyberpunk 2077.

my expectation for E3 this year is really low for obvious reasons, lol, next up is Bethesda though i doubt they have much to offer.
Jun 9, 2019 3:15 PM

Nov 2011
I'd probably rate this year's Microsoft conference a 6/10. Last year was much better. I think the lack of gameplay and leaks hurt the presentation.

There were some announcements that did surprise me though namely Phantasy Star Online 2 coming to the West and Blair Witch announcement. Oh and Keanu Reeves in Cyberpunk 2077 is awesome. We even got a release date for the game along with Dying Light 2.

Oh and Tales of Arise looks amazing.
Jun 9, 2019 3:53 PM
Jul 2018

Super hyped for Cyberpunk 2077 and Borderlands 3 and the blair witch game looks like it could be good
Jun 9, 2019 3:54 PM

Apr 2013
The three trailers that really made me want the games were all games that were already announced before that (Cyberpunk 2077, Ori 2 and Borderlands 3) so while it was really nice to see those, the MS show severly lacked any worthwhile news for me.
BTW the more we see from Ori2, the more amazing it looks. Game 1 was one of the best games I've ever played in 30+ years of playing a shit ton of video games, and the 2 looks like an upgrade on almost every aspect, if that's not amazing I don't know what is.
ZefyrisJun 9, 2019 4:02 PM
Jun 9, 2019 4:05 PM

Jul 2009
Tales of Arise is now the most impressive title I've seen so far this E3. That graphical leap from Berseria is so insanely massive that I didn't even realize it was a Tales of game at first.

I've heard good things about Phantasy Star Online 2, but I don't know if I'll ever have the time to sink into another MMO.

Keanu Reeves was a nice surprise, although I'm still waiting for more gameplay trailers to roll in.
Jun 9, 2019 4:27 PM
May 2019
PSO2 coming over to the west is something I gave up on like three or four years ago when I first started playing. Not my favorite MMO since a lot of things are instanced, but regardless its a fun time waster. Still a bit in shock that its happening.

Skittles said:
Tales of Arise is now the most impressive title I've seen so far this E3. That graphical leap from Berseria is so insanely massive that I didn't even realize it was a Tales of game at first.

Agreed on the graphical part. I'm still in awe watching the trailer after playing the Tales games for so long. Not to mention its out in 2020. My wallet is taking a big hit next year.
Jun 9, 2019 5:29 PM

Apr 2010
The new Tales game looks really nice. It seems they might have actually had a budget for this one.
Jun 9, 2019 5:52 PM

Dec 2014
Re watching the Microsoft conference seems like Tales Arise is the most interesting game yet, followed by elden ring, cause miyazaki, that indie game with a deer, seems interesting too.

still nothing really makes me wanna buy an xbox, arise is available on ps4 and elden is available on PC, i think, and they barely show any gameplay most of them are cinematic.

Good conference nonetheless but still not enough.
Jun 9, 2019 6:42 PM
Jul 2018
Bethesda isnt doing too well tonight Youngblood is the only decent looking thing
Jun 9, 2019 6:48 PM

Oct 2018
Tales looks super good, pretty hyped about that but other than that I'm really just waiting for a new Fire Emblem trailer to drop later this week, it'd be disappointing if it didn't considering how the release is so close.

Don't know who Keanu is but he seems like a fine lad, I liked him.

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Jun 9, 2019 6:52 PM

Dec 2014
Bethesda conference was actually quite terrible, I was wondering if they bought off the crowd or something.

The only things noteworthy were Wolfenstein:Youngblood, Ghostwire : Tokyo - which looks interesting but we have absolutely no idea what the game is like so can't really say too much.

Doom Eternal was the single best thing they showed, nothing else even came close to how great it looked. I already loved the first game so this is a definite buy for me.
Jun 9, 2019 6:52 PM

Dec 2014
Bethesda conference is so boring, what a fucking waste of time, absolutely nothing of worth is shown, they should have skip E3.
Jun 9, 2019 6:58 PM

Feb 2019
Ghostwire reminds me of Gantz: O (The one on Netflix.) That's the game that stands out the most for me.

Also that woman that came out to present the trailer was cute
SamHandwichJun 9, 2019 10:43 PM
Jun 9, 2019 7:22 PM

Aug 2018
Like a lot of people have mentioned, the Cyber Punk 2077 hype keeps on building. It's definitely a preorder for me.

I'm looking forward to Square Enix showcase tomorrow for that Marvel Avengers project they're suppose to have in the works. Maybe Ubisoft will have something worth while too.
Jun 9, 2019 8:43 PM

Nov 2011
Not going to lie, this game has my excitement:

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - 7 hours ago

1 by rootje_43 »»
8 minutes ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by rootje_43 »»
10 minutes ago

» Whats a game you'd see yourself as an expert in? ( 1 2 3 )

Disapeared_Ghost - Jun 28, 2021

147 by rootje_43 »»
12 minutes ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

26 by rootje_43 »»
13 minutes ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

51 by juanlqr »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.