New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 11, 2019 9:52 AM

Mar 2015
No Metroid >:( No Mother >:(

Waifu Material Pokemon gym leader? ALL FORGIVEN
Jun 11, 2019 10:01 AM

Dec 2012
Nintendo won this E3. Straight to the point, nonstop game reveals & gameplay, no cringey live performances or political messaging. Just lots of weeb content for this weeb to consider getting a Switch.

Orryx said:

Waifu Material Pokemon gym leader? ALL FORGIVEN
Aw dude, Nessa is so THICCC.
Jun 11, 2019 10:08 AM

Sep 2013
The trailer for Animal Crossing got me hyped~ Nine months is a long time to wait though
Jun 11, 2019 10:22 AM

Jul 2009
Lol damn The Witcher 3 on Switch. Those madmen in CPR actually did it. Wonder how stable the framerate will be.

The Pokemon presentation was nice. Water gym leader is waifu material. Guess I'll be browsing Pixiv in the next few days ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 11, 2019 10:31 AM

Oct 2018
I am a grow(ing)n man and the moment I saw fire emblem I cried

ANS DRAGON QUEST???? god someone hug me I'm so scared

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Jun 11, 2019 10:32 AM

Aug 2017
Nintendo's direct this year actually made me scream XD all the big announcements got me soooo excited ^^
Jun 11, 2019 10:39 AM

Nov 2011
The Zelda Breath of the Wind sequel announcement took me by surprise.

Lol, Witcher 3 on Switch. Now we can play the game in 480P. Nintendo's presentation was pretty solid even without Metroid or Bayonneta 3.
Jun 11, 2019 10:39 AM

Aug 2012
NEW ANIMAL CROSSING HAS LOCAL CO-OP, I'M FREAKING OUT!
Jun 11, 2019 10:45 AM

Feb 2010
Whelp, Nintendo answered my prayers for a new dark-n-gritty Zelda. I can wait for it.

And Panzer Dragoon looked nice. I keep hearing praises about the original but admittedly never played it. Looks like Star Fox but fantasy and dragons, or a brighter/pretty version of the flight segments of Drakengard.

And it doesn't look like Dynamaxing in Pokemon is optional. Fffffff--
Orryx said:
No Mother >:(
They've set a precedent. They can give Mother the Mana treatment if they want.

But no expectations, no disappointment. It's the longest running E3 gag at this point.
Jun 11, 2019 10:59 AM

Mar 2016
I was totally expecting it, but I'm so glad NMH3 is confirmed. I was mostly disappointed by E3 so far, but Suda51 made everything worth it for me.

The Dragon Quest hero was a total shoe-in for smash DLC, and I don't care much for DQ in general, but I'm genuinely surprised that Banjo made it in. He deserves it.

The new Animal Crossing makes me a bit weary, the island setting is interesting, but it doesn't feel right to me. I was personally hoping for a bigger New Leaf, as boring as that may be.
"You're so adorable.. I'll take you, body and soul."

Jun 11, 2019 11:02 AM

Sep 2012
BOTW 2 could be good if they actually add meaningful content this time, first game was a boring (but impressive) tech demo.
Luigi Mansion 3 is what 2 should've been in the first place
Travis games are never good, but No More Heroes is charming with how ridiculous it is.

Not bad, but not good either. Too much smash and port announcements. Fire Emblem still looks awful. Animal crossing delayed, but then again games are pretty meh, never will understand what people see in them.

Overall a mediocre Direct and E3 as a whole, Square Enix was the best presentation, followed by Microsoft and then Nintendo.

SamHandwich said:

Tifa's definitely a nice size on the right. I'd estimate she's a 5'7" D-cup with an hourglass figure and noticeable muscle tone. She would look like a caricature if they gave her those Mad Moxxi balloons from the original.

Nah, breasts should be bigger, they're just censoring it because of SJW influences in the west and people can't handle big fat tits while blood, dismemberment and decapitation are okay for some reason, you liking it more or not is irrelevant to that fact. Her top also doesn't show cleavage because, again, trannies can't handle a real woman assets because it devaluates the little self respect they have left and we must cater to those minorities at all cost now for some reason.

Also, there are women with bigger, natural breasts that even the ones Tifa is showing there, just saying. Having female characteristics doesn't make you a caricature, it makes you more attractive.
GoldenSaltPillarJun 11, 2019 11:09 AM
Jun 11, 2019 11:54 AM
Jul 2018
Just saw the trailer for the sequel of Breath of the Wild and while I really liked it seeing Zelda with short hair displeases me deeply. But other than that I'm HYPED for it and I hope that my favorite princess of all time gets more focus on this new installment.
Jun 11, 2019 12:49 PM

Nov 2008
Daemon x Machina got an incredible overhaul from the demo and a part to deal with the locking mechanics as well.

Jun 11, 2019 4:23 PM

Aug 2018
Seiken Densetsu 3.

Only one of the best games ever made. No biggie.
Jun 11, 2019 5:01 PM

Dec 2014
I missed Nintendo's conference but did they really not show anything regarding SMT:V, Bayonetta 3 and Astral Chain? That's just sad.

It looks like there were some decent first party games announced but I'm not really big on Nintendo franchises.

Well, looks like have at least another year before I have to buy a Switch so I guess that's good. I can probably wait and get one of those new models that were rumored.
Jun 11, 2019 5:30 PM

Apr 2016
Nintendo had the worst showing for sure. More mobile looking games, more animal crossing (which is boring) and a sequel to BOTW. Since when do they make zelda sequels? idk man, seems like nintendo just shows anything and fanboys eat it up.

Only good thing was the smash DLC characters
Jun 11, 2019 5:49 PM

Dec 2014
So they did give us some Astral Chain gameplay. :)

Jun 11, 2019 6:44 PM

Sep 2014
Seiken Densetsu 3 remake looks really good. Funny how Square Enix tried to experiment with 16 bits style with octopath Traveler, but then they remake their old 16 bits games into the newest style.

Never thought I'd see Banjo in Smash one day. Sakurai really knows what the fans really want. It's nice.
Jun 11, 2019 7:09 PM

Aug 2018
I'm just a casual gamer but the advent of gaming on the cloud excites me even with the potential latency issues since cloud computing is one of the areas I might work with during my career. Well actually I'm already going to be working on a cloud platform but I only have access to the superficial aspects, I'm not involved in the development of the architecture or building of the fundamental tools yet. Maybe after a couple years I might get promoted to that role.

Watch Dogs 3 looks like it could be amazing but it's left to be seen if Ubisoft can carry out the execution to live up to the hype. Cyberpunk 2077 is obviously hyped, too bad my system will probably not be able to run it.
<Insert clever quote>
Jun 11, 2019 7:47 PM
Jul 2018
The new animal crossing and link’s awakening remake looked really really good. Unfortunately, I wasn’t the biggest fan of breath of the wild, so this announcement doesn’t excite me very much. On the contrary, I’m kind of disappointed that they’re sticking with Breath of the wild’s format instead of going back to the old one that I grew up with and loved.
Jun 11, 2019 8:04 PM

Apr 2011
I dunno. It's probably because I'm not a huge Nintendo fan, but Nintendo didn't blow my out of the park as much as it did you lot. It was okay, but other than Pokemon and Zelda, I didn't really get hyped for anything.

GoldenSaltPillar said:
SamHandwich said:

Tifa's definitely a nice size on the right. I'd estimate she's a 5'7" D-cup with an hourglass figure and noticeable muscle tone. She would look like a caricature if they gave her those Mad Moxxi balloons from the original.

Nah, breasts should be bigger, they're just censoring it because of SJW influences in the west and people can't handle big fat tits while blood, dismemberment and decapitation are okay for some reason, you liking it more or not is irrelevant to that fact. Her top also doesn't show cleavage because, again, trannies can't handle a real woman assets because it devaluates the little self respect they have left and we must cater to those minorities at all cost now for some reason.

Also, there are women with bigger, natural breasts that even the ones Tifa is showing there, just saying. Having female characteristics doesn't make you a caricature, it makes you more attractive.

Not a very good point. They redesigned her to have smaller tits long before the always offended movements started.

BackstageMage said:
ANS DRAGON QUEST???? god someone hug me I'm so scared

You didn't know? DQXI on the Switch has been confirmed for quite a while now.
Jun 11, 2019 9:49 PM

Feb 2015
I liked the Nintendo Direct the most honestly for no good reason I think so far...

The amazing thing about E3 this year is it feels like an implosion of a kind not a real one of course but
one where there is so much to cover and it's kinda overwhelming again like it used to be...

Jun 12, 2019 5:09 AM

Sep 2012
yhunata said:
Not a very good point. They redesigned her to have smaller tits long before the always offended movements started.

They also redesigned her not to show any cleavage at all, so it's actually a very fair point. She was bigger in the other games too.
Jun 12, 2019 8:04 PM

Apr 2011
GoldenSaltPillar said:
yhunata said:

They also redesigned her not to show any cleavage at all, so it's actually a very fair point. She was bigger in the other games too.

Here's her concept art for the original game:

This is her from an FMV sequence:

Where's the cleavage? If anything, her shirt has a larger cleavage cut than before. And keep in mind, her new design includes a sports bra. Of course her tits look smaller.
yhunataJun 12, 2019 10:28 PM
Jun 16, 2019 4:36 PM
Sep 2017
Cyberpunk 2077 and Nintendo Direct are the highlight for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2019 10:10 AM

Jul 2016
I understand that they revealed it right after Cyberpunk 2077 so it got shadowed, but I find it kinda sad that nobody's talking about Spiritfarer, it legitimately looks like a great crafting/management casual game. And its concept it's really brilliant.

In Spiritfarer you play as Charon, the one who ferries the souls to the other world, and you gotta manage to explorer the world of the dead, craft your ship good enough to let souls live in it, and then release them when they get to their destination. Sounds like interesting, also sounds like a tearjerker.

It's definitely one of the games I'm most hyped for, after the big colossal bois like Cyberpunk, Outer Worlds, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, No More Heroes, Dying Light 2 ... Yeah, lotsa good games.
Your favorite anime is cringe. My favorite anime is a masterpiece.

Jun 17, 2019 10:13 AM

Jan 2013
Weak overall.
Keanu Reeves was the highlight to be honest. There were next to no games I was interested in, except maybe like Watch Dogs 3 (and let's be honest, it's not gonna be anything like what they say now when it's released). Bethesda, Devolver Digital, and Nintendo were probably the worst ones, but I wouldn't even say there were any clear winners this year.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3502 by Lost_Viking »»
2 hours ago

» Sega's Golden Axe video games series gets a cartoon adaptation

tchitchouan - Yesterday

2 by DesuMaiden »»
6 hours ago

» Out of all the Mario games which did you play the most recently

KiraraFan - Apr 9

25 by SnipeStrike »»
6 hours ago

» What videogame consoles do you own?

SnipeStrike - Yesterday

18 by FanofAction »»
7 hours ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

46 by Firwik_Howlo »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.