Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
May 26, 8:26 AM

Weebover9000 said:
CondemneDio said:

I agree with pretty much every point with you.
The sad thing is, you, and probably me too for agreeing, are going to get spammed by the fans for this :D

Thanks for lumping us all in one pile, really appreciate that, I'll remember it for later

You're welcome. I did the same you guys would do.

May 26, 8:57 AM
@CondemneDio

I dont remember ever doing that, if you ever payed attention I said yesterday I disagree with your point on the show but I respect your opinion

May 26, 9:20 AM

Weebover9000 said:
@CondemneDio

I dont remember ever doing that, if you ever payed attention I said yesterday I disagree with your point on the show but I respect your opinion

Sorry about that then.
Having lots of people basically saying the same things makes them all meld into one.

May 26, 9:29 AM
deg said:
Weebover9000 said:

Never take people who say a world about people flying on steampunk equipment slaughtering giant naked monsters seriously when they call it realistic.

i mean it takes itself seriously as like the real world, see my favorites for example like gurren lagann, kill la kill, etc that do not take themselves seriously thats why illogical things like galaxies are thrown like shuriken are still fine

laws of physics be damned

anyway i mean i cannot give shows like Attack on Titan higher than 8 with my usual rating
Well thats dumb, its fiction after all.

May 26, 1:58 PM
trwygon said:
deg said:

i mean it takes itself seriously as like the real world, see my favorites for example like gurren lagann, kill la kill, etc that do not take themselves seriously thats why illogical things like galaxies are thrown like shuriken are still fine

laws of physics be damned

anyway i mean i cannot give shows like Attack on Titan higher than 8 with my usual rating

there is this thing called hard science fiction https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_science_fiction so its not impossible although ye this show goes to unrealistic levels later on anyway thats why i up my score of it too for the manga

there is also this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_fantasy
Modified by deg, May 26, 2:08 PM

May 26, 2:07 PM
Darklycan51 said:
There is absolutely no reason as to why Eren is the hight of the Colossal titan's ankle, He is supposed to be 1/4th the size of the Colossal titan, the Colossal titan is 60 meters while Eren is 15 meters, he should've been at his knee at a minimum or above his knee.

He should've been able to push him, and even if he wasn't and the colossal titan managed to kick him, there is no way that he could kick him all the way to the top of the wall, it's just plain wrong.

when eren transforms for the first time then he becomes the titan of height 15 meter. After that his height reduces with each time he transforms. When he was fighting with colossal titan it was his 2nd transformation.1st transformation was that one when he sealed the gate
Modified by MujheKyunNikala, May 26, 2:13 PM

May 26, 2:44 PM
Why is this a thread lol

May 26, 5:09 PM
Darklycan51 said:
There is absolutely no reason as to why Eren is the hight of the Colossal titan's ankle, He is supposed to be 1/4th the size of the Colossal titan, the Colossal titan is 60 meters while Eren is 15 meters, he should've been at his knee at a minimum or above his knee.

He should've been able to push him, and even if he wasn't and the colossal titan managed to kick him, there is no way that he could kick him all the way to the top of the wall, it's just plain wrong.
I think that makes sense, because a colossal titan has great strength and body mass, rather than a 13-meter-tall little titan, kicking is not impossible

May 26, 8:21 PM

Nim0174 said:
DiabloMask said:

I hope you don't mind my short reply after you took your time to write all of this, today's episode explained/ made up for most of the things that bothered me from the last episode, there are still a few things I'm not satisfied with but I don't want to be too nitpicky after such a good conclusion.

May 26, 10:20 PM

You've got a point there, but take also into consideration that Eren has spent some energy when he plugged the hole and fought Reiner, so he got smaller.. remember his training with Hange in part 1 episode 1? Last time he transformed during training, he wasn't even 10 meters, so in this case he transformed once, spent energy plugging the hole and fighting Reiner then being kicked by Bertholdt, say he's now ~ 1/6 the colossal titan.

Try measuring it with your own body and find them some excuse for doing this mistake lol

May 26, 11:29 PM
Darklycan51 said:

He should be a bit bigger compared to bert but 1/4 is not as much as you think. It would be near 1/2 of the legs

May 27, 1:31 AM

Lucette_C said:
It was his second transformation, after a fight with Reiner and crystallisation as well. Maybe that had some sort of impact on his physical appearance? Since we did find out that transforming takes a lot of energy and isn't supposed to be done consequently. So maybe that should be factored in?

^this, thread closed now

May 27, 3:21 PM
deg said:
trwygon said:

there is this thing called hard science fiction https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_science_fiction so its not impossible although ye this show goes to unrealistic levels later on anyway thats why i up my score of it too for the manga

I did use to only be able to enjoy Hard Sci-Fi before, but then I just asked myself "why?" as I would often pause shows to try and find a bit of logic in it, and end up not enjoying the show. Nowadays I dont really give much attention to that, as long as the story is coherent with itself. I'd say Attack on Titan is in the middle, they do atleast try to give some logic to thing, instead of Titans happen because yes, Eren can transform because yes. But yeah I kind of get why you wouldnt like the in-between solution.

May 27, 3:51 PM
trwygon said:
deg said:

I did use to only be able to enjoy Hard Sci-Fi before, but then I just asked myself "why?" as I would often pause shows to try and find a bit of logic in it, and end up not enjoying the show. Nowadays I dont really give much attention to that, as long as the story is coherent with itself. I'd say Attack on Titan is in the middle, they do atleast try to give some logic to thing, instead of Titans happen because yes, Eren can transform because yes. But yeah I kind of get why you wouldnt like the in-between solution.

i enjoy in-between too, its just that Attack on Titan is trying to be a hard fantasy at least but i changed my mind like days ago and given the manga a 9/10 since i got reminded that later on the story it goes to supernatural stuff anyway

May 27, 11:10 PM
Gosh if these things really disturb you, 98% of all existing shows might be bs for you...

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store