Forum Settings
Forums
#1
May 20, 1:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 730
all I could find was to chapter 38
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
 
#2
May 20, 3:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 1961
For a long time I had the same problem and also even now don't know about those pirate sites that they really have a complete version of manga or not but you can find the complete one on archive.org
 
#3
May 20, 4:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 730
mhkr said:
For a long time I had the same problem and also even now don't know about those pirate sites that they really have a complete version of manga or not but you can find the complete one on archive.org


couldn't find a place that hat it in archive.org sadly.
I think they have it fully. Chapter 38 was the ending of the manga.
Even people in japan post here so Chapter 39 exists here but not on those sites. so maybe it is like a bonus and MAL missed up the counting.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
 
#4
May 20, 5:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 1961
Mezo-RPWPA said:

couldn't find a place that hat it in archive.org sadly.



I think they have it fully. Chapter 38 was the ending of the manga.
Even people in japan post here so Chapter 39 exists here but not on those sites. so maybe it is like a bonus and MAL missed up the counting.

OK, I've searched (don't know why) and found where 69 chapters come from you have just check Azumanga Daioh wiki:
https://azumanga.fandom.com/wiki/Azumanga_Daioh_Volume_1
https://azumanga.fandom.com/wiki/Azumanga_Daioh_Volume_2
https://azumanga.fandom.com/wiki/Azumanga_Daioh_Volume_3
https://azumanga.fandom.com/wiki/Azumanga_Daioh_Volume_4

If you count all of them there will be 69 chapters. Please note that MAL always count special chapters as one chapter...
 
#5
May 21, 6:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 730



mhkr said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

couldn't find a place that hat it in archive.org sadly.



I think they have it fully. Chapter 38 was the ending of the manga.
Even people in japan post here so Chapter 39 exists here but not on those sites. so maybe it is like a bonus and MAL missed up the counting.

OK, I've searched (don't know why) and found where 69 chapters come from you have just check Azumanga Daioh wiki:
https://azumanga.fandom.com/wiki/Azumanga_Daioh_Volume_1
https://azumanga.fandom.com/wiki/Azumanga_Daioh_Volume_2
https://azumanga.fandom.com/wiki/Azumanga_Daioh_Volume_3
https://azumanga.fandom.com/wiki/Azumanga_Daioh_Volume_4

If you count all of them there will be 69 chapters. Please note that MAL always count special chapters as one chapter...



Yeah that's probably why.
THanks for the help.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
 
Top