Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
May 21, 2:42 AM

Snkmasterpiece said:
CondemneDio said:
@Snkmasterpiece
So, I actually managed to get motivated by curiosity.
I started to wonder how many shows, and which ones actually get a such a drop in score.

After 1 few minutes using this handy tool, I found these:
https://animetrends.veselin.dev/anime/34566/boruto-naruto-next-generations
https://animetrends.veselin.dev/anime/34572/black-clover
https://animetrends.veselin.dev/anime/31374/shingeki-kyojin-chuugakkou

Wow, would you look at that! Not only are there shows that have dropped over 0.8 in score, but one of them is Shingeki no Kyojin!

You are comparing aot to fucking boruto, black clover and a chibi aot spinoff. Lmaooooo

Uh-huh. You explicitly stated no show has dropped by that, which is blatantly wrong. Be more specific when you talk, or people will think you're a donkey.

May 21, 2:49 AM
CondemneDio said:
Snkmasterpiece said:

You are comparing aot to fucking boruto, black clover and a chibi aot spinoff. Lmaooooo

Uh-huh. You explicitly stated no show has dropped by that, which is blatantly wrong. Be more specific when you talk, or people will think you're a donkey.

Should I really value an opinion of someone who watched 50 episodes of a show they dont like? You literally live on aot MAL page despite thinking it's bad. That's a hater energy right there.

The thing is black clover and boruto are widely hated anime by the whole community. Even if some people dont like the basement reveal more people do like it and praise it for its writing. I'm a aot fan and I hate that aot chibi spinoff. So you bringing up those 3 trash anime has as much weight as not bringing up any at all.

May 21, 2:52 AM

Snkmasterpiece said:
CondemneDio said:

Should I really value an opinion of someone who watched 50 episodes of a show they dont like? You literally live on aot MAL page despite thinking it's bad. That's a hater energy right there.

The thing is black clover and boruto are widely hated anime by the whole community. Even if some people dont like the basement reveal more people do like it and praise it for its writing. I'm a aot fan and I hate that aot chibi spinoff. So you bringing up those 3 trash anime has as much weight as not bringing up any at all.

I liked the first season though? SnK was good until it became a show about something else than what it was at first.

Can you be sure most people will like the reveal? What if the anime botches it totally? What if the anime-only crew react to it differently?

And no worries bro, you bringing up anything is worth flyshit to me too.

May 21, 3:28 AM
CondemneDio said:
Snkmasterpiece said:

I liked the first season though? SnK was good until it became a show about something else than what it was at first.

Can you be sure most people will like the reveal? What if the anime botches it totally? What if the anime-only crew react to it differently?

The show never became abou6r something it hasn't been in the first place. It just expanded on its simplistic premise. If you are one of those people who wanted it to be a zombie story then idk what to tell you.

But you said the show was bad before the basement reveal...so i rally doubt you liked the first season. Even so if you did the point is you dont like it now,yet still 2 years after the basement reveal you are keeping up with it and commenting on MAL page. That tells me a lot.

May 21, 3:36 AM

Snkmasterpiece said:
CondemneDio said:

The show never became abou6r something it hasn't been in the first place. It just expanded on its simplistic premise. If you are one of those people who wanted it to be a zombie story then idk what to tell you.

But you said the show was bad before the basement reveal...so i rally doubt you liked the first season. Even so if you did the point is you dont like it now,yet still 2 years after the basement reveal you are keeping up with it and commenting on MAL page. That tells me a lot.

I wouldn't have rated the first season 7/10 if I didn't like it back then.
As for the commenting on these threads part; it's fun to scavenge the forums for some good ol' fun.

Quick edit: look up no true scotsman fallacy. You basically use it when you say "you never were a fan anyways".

May 21, 4:05 AM

Reminder guys this is a prediction thread, let persons predict whatever score they want, this is their opinion base on how they feel about it, especially if they read the manga, you can counter their argument if you disagree, but please don't derail the thread and let become just another war thread.
Modified by keragamming, May 21, 4:10 AM

May 21, 4:12 AM
Between 8.9 and 8.95

May 21, 4:20 AM

Not sure about the score, But I'm pretty sure about the rank, it would be in Top 15. If not Top 10

May 21, 4:38 AM
Hopefully it'll surpass FMA;B cuz it's annoying seeing mediocre shit being on top all the time

May 21, 5:27 AM

After Season 1 being so much low in score, I'm really happy with 9 or above for this arc.

May 21, 1:59 PM

Seeing that the score just went up by 0.02 points after the latest episode aired, I'm guessing 9.27.

May 21, 2:05 PM

CondemneDio said:
Snkmasterpiece said:

What he is talking about is 0.08 points. The series never when from 8.9 to 8.1 especially it won't happen it this case because many (even tho some didnt like it) found the basement reveal mindblowing because how it connects everything.

You are correct that the other guy was incorrect.
However, it is dangerous to say that something is totally impossible. If I wanted to, I could search for one example where a score dropped by 0.8 or more, and your whole argument would crumble.

The basement reveal was the point where SnK went from bad to unbearable for me.

You are about the only person I've personally seen (outside maybe some random /a/ rant baiters, and no, not comparing you to them, didn't even see your points) who didn't like that twist and think the exact opposite of most people reading and theorizing about stuff right now.

That said (honestly, it's just your opinion, I'm no one to judge anyway), I'm not really sure what to say, maybe this series just isn't for you. Added to the fact that hate-reading such a text and subtle exposition heavy manga must really really suck too, you should prob just drop it for your own good, man.

May 21, 2:20 PM

@CondemneDio the show planned from the start, the title of chapter one is foreshadowing for content in chapter 80+, just like that if u know the whole thing u can pick up foreshadowing from episode 1 already

"I liked the first season though? SnK was good until it became a show about something else than what it was at first." so essentially this line is bullshit, it was always what it was, its just your expectations of what it was were different because its a mystery show and you obviously dont know anything so you expect one thing but its something else entirely

"Can you be sure most people will like the reveal? What if the anime botches it totally? What if the anime-only crew react to it differently?"
Also its more probable that the majority will enjoy the reveals than the other way around.
Of course it can go both ways but its just highly unlikely in my Opinion. GUT FEELING.
If someone doesn't like it thats too bad, i just haven't really seen that Opinion. I think the majority will enjoy it quite a lot.

Since i already know what is going to happen i can guess the production Values of Episodes, i also know on which Episodes they use more Resources, since they are adapting it 1:1 it is highly unlikely to be botched. Well Apart form a couple of CGI Frames. But we've seen the worst of it.
You son of a .. turtle

May 21, 2:36 PM

@CondemneDio

I remember most manga readers were worrying that anime only would hate the Reiner and bertholdt reveal, but it became one of the most loved episode in the series.

I also believe most people will love it. And most persons love it in the manga as well, so chances is even higher.

May 21, 4:25 PM

I think when it's airtime ends, it'll be on around 9-9.02, but gradually it'll lower until it's on around 8.85. I only made this prediction since I'm aware that there are many who blindly hate on this series, and I'd hence love to be wrong and see this season remain on a 9 (which I believe it deserves if it maintains its current quality).

May 21, 5:23 PM
wildhood said:
Seeing that the score just went up by 0.02 points after the latest episode aired, I'm guessing 9.27.

man
If this happens, it will rank 1 xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 21, 5:34 PM
Probably over 9.00 once final episode airs, though in the long run when the score reaches steady state I doubt it's gonna be in that privileged club. I bet 8.80.

May 28, 8:03 PM

Arkab said:
Probably over 9.00 once final episode airs, though in the long run when the score reaches steady state I doubt it's gonna be in that privileged club. I bet 8.80.

If fans love the reveals that will soon happen, it will be up there in the 9.00+ range for sure and stay there, because this season will feel almost complete compare to the previous seasons, if you notice most of the top series are completed or have a ending that feels like its completed, hxh 2011 for example.

May 28, 8:14 PM
keragamming said:
Arkab said:

If fans love the reveals that will soon happen, it will be up there in the 9.00+ range for sure and stay there, because this season will feel almost complete compare to the previous seasons, if you notice most of the top series are completed or have a ending that feels like its completed, hxh 2011 for example.

Yeah...noticing that the score has climbed once again to 9.10 I'm now seriously starting to believe that it has reasonable chances of staying over 9.00 in the long run too.... unless for some reason the show majorly screws up in the end (which is not likely)....

May 28, 8:30 PM

As of this comment, AoT Season 3 part 2 has a mean score of 9.10 and is now #6-7. And if I recall, its score in the first episode is around 9 - 9.03 or something like that. That is already amazing, since from what I've seen, most (not all) anime that have scored a 9.00+ in the first episode or two will slowly drop to a range of 8.85-9.00

I think it might have a small chance to at least reach a 9.12 score (maybe even tie with Steins;Gate and Your Name at 9.13). It won't reach the #1 spot, though(gap is way too big, but it'll be awesome if it does) . I'm already content with AoT S3 Part 2 maintaining a 9.08+ score a few months after the last episode airs (great if it has a 9.10+ score, though)
Modified by KinetiX04, May 28, 8:35 PM

Did you know every time you sigh,
a little bit of happiness escapes?

May 28, 8:53 PM

Hopefully 9.15+ haha, I feel like it's only going to get higher from here onwards. The reveals and emotions from what's to come. It went up so much after last ep too
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 28, 9:07 PM
9.2 perhaps. This season has been crazy so far. The fight is finally over and all the emotions and the actual weight is about to be dumped on our soldiers.

Dude, out of 200 soldiers or something, I can only count 7 who are alive. Wtf. That itself is heavy.

May 28, 10:46 PM

I think the score will be above 9.

If it remains in the top 10 that's enough for me.

May 29, 6:30 AM
9.2 like I said. The basement reveal is juicy. And also the stats reveal a very positive review towards this latest season so far. Now since the action will step off we'll be getting all the juicy stuff that manga readers have been so hyping up.

May 29, 11:24 AM
Wasn't this thread closed? If the answer is yes, good to see it opened again, if it's not, just ignore this line.

After episode 5 the score had an insane growing, at this point it could even take the #1 spot for a while, but definitely it will be above 9 with the pass of time, something pretty strange would have to happen for not staying in that line, and if it can't it won't be too far, 8.95 is the lowest I can see it after half of this (half) season.

May 29, 11:58 AM
keragamming said:
Arkab said:

The thing is what happens next is similiar to the Uprising Arc, even for manga readers the amount of info was too much, and as a manga its easier cuz you can pause and re-read!! Its gonna take a lot of good directing skills to pull it off for the anime, imma be surprise if it stays with a 9 tho

May 29, 12:00 PM

I'm doubtful it'll take the #1 spot but I think it has a good chance of staying above 9.10 for a while.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 4, 1:11 AM
ABDoesThings said:
9.2 perhaps. This season has been crazy so far. The fight is finally over and all the emotions and the actual weight is about to be dumped on our soldiers.

Dude, out of 200 soldiers or something, I can only count 7 who are alive. Wtf. That itself is heavy.

You are currently the winner ⁦( ╹▽╹ )⁩

LeFlower-kun said:
Hopefully 9.15+ haha, I feel like it's only going to get higher from here onwards. The reveals and emotions from what's to come. It went up so much after last ep too

But in the end he will be the winner ⁦⁦⁦⁦⁦(ㆁωㆁ)⁩

Jul 4, 1:57 AM

It's fun how almost everyone here predicted less than what it got, but obviously it'll decrease at some point (due to season 4 being better? peoples botting 1/10 ratings on new accounts?..)
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.

Jul 4, 4:01 AM

im predicting 9.14 within 2-3 months
CondemneDio said:
Snkmasterpiece said:

thats interesting, i think it was bad at first, and because it became something else than what it was at first its good.
thats the best part actually in my opinion
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 4, 4:18 AM

it will stay 2. place imo, with around 9.15-.9.18

Jul 4, 4:40 AM
Slowly, but it will drop below 9.1 if more people watches it (only 100k votes are not a big sample because of the "sequel effect")

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store