Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2019 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Honestly, this episode was strange and creepy. We got Azazel trying to bring women body parts. Then, there's the three headed monster...

I find some of the motivations for certain characters really are questionable in the show.
May 19, 2019 8:58 AM

Nov 2007
Real culprit's story. He wants to revive the girl he loves by using girls' fresh.

Miyu-Miyu's character is mad because he wanted to help out, too, but Maeno-san's character didn't ask him knowing he would stop him.

So he was curious about the black sand, too, and was working on the map. Girls High school...

Kohaku appeared at the last school. He finally agreed to lead them to the Hell.

Doors connecting to various worlds including Hell. Azazel, the datenshi (used to be angel), is the culprit...

Yui-chan's character woke up, and Maeno-san's character's sister is there, too. He already got left arm from Yui-chan's character, and Maeno-san's character's sister's eyes.

Flower from Cerberus (name of huge dog with 3 heads)'s saliva. Kohaku saved them (or rather, main guy).

That lady, waking up, is in pain. She is no longer human. She said she was forced to wake up, and wants to sleep. He killed her because it's not the one he loves, and wants to create her again. Both of them are safe, but eyes cannot be seen. But the parts are gradually back to those victims.

Azazel being despaired, but decided to keep going. He's into the circle of wanting to revive the lady, even though she doesn't want to.

About Kohaku again next?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 19, 2019 10:17 AM

Aug 2013
So Azazel is using other people's body parts to revive the person loved.

May 19, 2019 10:58 AM

Jan 2015
Very good, satisfying and almost made me cry
Kohaku and Azazel bastard

May 19, 2019 11:48 AM
Mar 2019
I feel kinda bad for Azarel but I mean he's killing girls and bringing back his old friend but she just wants to rest.
May 19, 2019 12:12 PM
Mar 2018
So anyone else thinks the creepy demon guy was hades?
May 19, 2019 3:50 PM

Mar 2016
I really liked the way they revealed the information little by little, and showed the outcome, which was kind of disgusting.

This is the first Cerberus I've seen, that likes sweets. I know Cardcaptor Sakura had Kero, but only his name was Cerberus; he wasn't a hellhound.
May 19, 2019 5:43 PM

Mar 2017
This episode, for a moment I felt like this was mission for Dante, probably my favorite episode so far
May 19, 2019 6:29 PM
Jan 2019
what a eternal love he have but Azazel's love is a bit scary but i understand him why he love her so much

i need explanation what happened in the end? it bit sudden for the episode that end like that and it looks like it be different in next episode
May 19, 2019 6:47 PM
Mar 2015
Poor guy doomed to repeat the same hopeless task
May 19, 2019 7:01 PM

Oct 2015
Glad Kyo got reunited with his sister after so long, guess he's the older sibling now! Azazel got the most cruel punishment ever, he should've listened to the rule of not getting involved with humans. He looks like he ain't giving up though, what a persistent demon.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 20, 2019 6:46 AM
Oct 2018
Anoo-Domini said:

i need explanation what happened in the end? it bit sudden for the episode that end like that and it looks like it be different in next episode

He might try to kidnap the girl who looks like the one he loved.
May 20, 2019 11:26 AM

Aug 2017
This episode was dark. Well Azazel is behind the kidnappings and tries to use the various bodyparts of those poor girls to revive his beloved. The Cerberus looks cool and he eats sweets which is kinda funny. Hopefully we will learn more about Kohaku in the next episode and also about the reason why he was helping with the kidnapping of Izumi.
May 20, 2019 3:13 PM

Aug 2018
The part where they walked through a "corridor" with flying doors reminded the recent movie Shazam, with all these paths leading to ... everywhere in the world probably.

Quite a good episode, even if I thought Azazel would harm Arata's group because of his failure to revive his loved woman (actually he did revive her but she didn't seem very happy about it). However we will surely meet him later, considering the after-credits scene.
May 21, 2019 8:53 AM

Jul 2017
Definitely a dark-toned episode. And a creepy one indeed. @papsoshea definitely agree that at least we're going somewhere.

This time, the story of angels and demons. Azazel, the demon who uses real teenage girls, their body parts to revive his lover. A heartless person indeed. No matter how many times he fails, he will keep trying again.

Kohaku / Coyote definitely gave them the disclaimer and warning though, the journey to Hell. The Cererbus is no joke, and felt like child's play to help Arata and his team. For once his character isn't so despicable.

For Kyouko though, his realization came one step too late for saving his sister from Azazel. But Toyama Park's Anothers spirit powers help recover her eyes, so that's a thing.
May 21, 2019 11:26 AM

May 2018
Wtf, you mean to tell me that wasn't the first time that Azarel brought back to love of his life, he actually did multiple time only to end up that the girl wants to rest in peace ?????

Kohaku should ought get his ass kicked , besides I hate that character.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
anime-primeApr 13, 2021 2:57 PM
May 21, 2019 12:44 PM

Dec 2014
case solved I guess
May 21, 2019 6:07 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
ummmm... why is she doing this? 😯

gappasaurusMay 21, 2019 6:27 PM
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
May 21, 2019 8:43 PM
Mar 2012
Melting Cerberus was cool, besides lol likes candy.
Azazel's pretty messed up & sad to repeat that forever.
Well finally Kyouichi's onessan returned as imouto.
May 21, 2019 10:14 PM

Oct 2017
gappasaurus said:

Huh?? Didn't you watch the episode? Her left hand would not move, but now it can, so she's obviously "trying it out" so to speak. I am confused as to how you're confused by this.
May 22, 2019 8:55 AM

Oct 2008
Devil-Flamingo said:
gappasaurus said:

Huh?? Didn't you watch the episode? Her left hand would not move, but now it can, so she's obviously "trying it out" so to speak. I am confused as to how you're confused by this.

no, it must be because that she can do lewdjobs again! lolz! I see what you're getting at! haha!

May 22, 2019 6:45 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
matias067 said:
Devil-Flamingo said:

no, it must be because that she can do lewdjobs again! lolz! I see what you're getting at! haha!

cheap joke FTW! 😎 😋
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
May 23, 2019 12:12 PM
Dec 2018
I think it's pretty neat that the general theme of this show is resolving conflicts non-violently. I personally went into this expecting some kind of mediocre demon fighting show but we ended up with it turning out that the Anothers are like bees- don't bother them and they won't bother you most of the time, and if they cause problems you can usually deal with them without hurting anybody including the bees (sorry I went on a bee tangent -_-)
anyway i like that it's taking the paranormal genre in a different direction.
May 24, 2019 9:41 AM
Jun 2016
I can feel for Azazel in this. He really loves that girl but doesnt understand why she is rejecting being immortal. Sort of sad for him. Also Kyo and Azazel's theme seemed to be connected. Both will do whatever it takes for the ones they care about although Azazels is more twisted
May 24, 2019 9:43 AM
Jun 2016
Devil-Flamingo said:
gappasaurus said:

@Gappasaurus knew what she was doing literally, they were making a lewd hand joke because it looked like something else. 🤣🤣🤣
JessicaAFMMay 24, 2019 9:48 AM
May 25, 2019 3:33 AM

Jun 2013
LOL Azazel's DIY shake n bake bae wanted to dip the moment she saw him.

This is my favorite episode so far. I feel sorry for Azazel doomed to love the same human that died hundreds or even thousands of years ago. She was reincarnated as shown in the after credits scene but I wonder if they'll revisit that? She may have been reincarnated physically but her soul is different.

Who is that green haired guy with the horns? Can anyone guess who might that be? Why did he stop Arata and the others from interfering?

At least Kyo was reunited with his sister. I wonder if she will age normally or rapidly age as time goes by?
臭い-
May 27, 2019 4:18 PM

Jun 2015
voice acting for azazel's makeshift wife was good, but poor guy was just doomed to repeat the same thing over and over
May 29, 2019 12:28 AM

Mar 2007
Hated the happy ending with the girls that had their "parts" returned to them yet I'm still watching...
Jun 3, 2019 5:07 PM
Apr 2016
Well, this case was rather bizarre. The guy sure was crazy, doing that over and over, killing a teenage girl over and over.
Jun 11, 2019 5:01 AM
Jul 2013
wjxxhulka66n6 said:
Hated the happy ending with the girls that had their "parts" returned to them yet I'm still watching...

Exactly, if the girls remained crippled, maybe Arata and co. would learn a lesson.
Jun 22, 2019 8:54 PM

Aug 2017
Azazel failed but he will persevere lol. This episode was dark. At least we're going somewhere.

Good episode.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 27, 2019 3:30 PM

Oct 2012
The episode would have more impact if they didn't get back their lost senses, forcing them to overcome their drawbacks and find their will to live again but I still kinda liked it.

Would like to see the further developement of relationship between Arata and Izumi but the way it all ended we got pretty much nonreaction from him when she awakened so I guess that's not gonna happen, sadly.
Nov 29, 2019 1:54 PM

Jul 2015
That was kind of weird resurrection, well at least everything went well for those who lost control of their body parts

Kind of sad that those girls never get the time back they lost while being kidnapped

More topics from this board

» Why is this so obscure and underrated?

KanekiKen523 - Jul 2, 2022

4 by Gemini20 »»
Nov 22, 2023 6:17 AM

Poll: » Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

41 by mushi_Jyou »»
Oct 19, 2022 3:11 AM

Poll: » Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

31 by Dimah85 »»
Oct 5, 2021 10:56 AM

Poll: » Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5, 2019

29 by Strikefreedom117 »»
Jun 23, 2020 4:13 AM

Poll: » Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2019

28 by Unkrowned »»
Nov 29, 2019 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.