Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Araiya-san!: Ore to Aitsu ga Onnayu de!? Episode 8 Discussion

May 19, 8:05 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So finally a confession and some development and Aoi's love explained.
Which makes me wonder about next week.

Anyway the captain was helping out and she also gave a good scolding to the other guys but it's clear she want something from the main as well.

May 19, 6:32 PM

There isn't a next week, it only has 8 episodes. Anyone (a.k.a me) who wanted to see Mei have sex got shafted. japan's main girl obsession makes my blood boil.

May 20, 1:41 PM

I do wonder if this is continued or not, I read in some sources that this adaptation has only 8 episodes :C

Oh well, in any case this episode was pretty good. Aoi being sincere was cute :P
THANKS SENPIEX

May 21, 10:31 AM

8 ep only, ohhhh those poor hound dogs.

May 28, 10:37 AM
If you guys are sad about it ending at only 8 episodes you really should read the Doujin. It has so much more material. Only hope would be someday they plan to continue the work but i have my doubts about it. So read the Doujin Guys. Artist is Toyo.

The anime ends at chapter 18 of the Doujin. The Doujin is translated in english up to chapter 33. So maybe if few more chapters are added maybe 36 chapters there could be another 8 episodes. So a second season would be possible.
Modified by Darkvoid, May 28, 10:47 AM

Jun 4, 3:40 AM

The webtoons/manga formats are being uncensored as we speak.

Jun 10, 7:32 AM

So we learned how the girl fell in love with the main guy.

Jun 11, 2:21 PM

This was pretty good, watched all the episodes in one go. I wished the scenes were longer, but it's not often we get H animation with art this good, it was like a TV ecchi series but with actual sex scenes. Let's hope we see more of these type of webtoons adapted in the future like Hahri's Lumpy Boardhouse or Brawling Go.

Jun 12, 6:48 PM
I don't see another one of these TV hentais for next season? I guess we're finally done with them?

Jun 14, 8:56 PM

In the end Tsukishima did not succeed in expressing her feelings because there was an interference from outside (telephone)

Jun 20, 1:04 PM

This was a surprisingly wholesome hentai.
They could have easily gone the NTR route 'cause of the Captain also liking the MC, but they actually stuck to the main romance/couple and the Captain even helped the main girl out instead of trying to steal the MC from her; very mature and honorable of her.
I would have liked a little more variety, like a BJ scene or something, but it was okay. Short and sweet.

Jul 7, 9:23 AM

I like this series. It was short but sweet h-anime. Yuzuki is definitely cute. The h-scene animations is so good. I think better than many of the current full h-animes getting released. My only two complaints is the actions are short and Mei not getting any action. I mean include her in the cover anyway?
I kinda wish MC dates both of the girls.

Fun series.

Sep 26, 9:30 PM

This was a decent little series. I don't really mind that they stuck with one girl, the story's more focused that way.

The animation and art were decent, overall a very simple but wholesome show.

Oct 7, 9:51 AM

episode 7 and 8 are the best things known to mankind

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Yesterday, 10:44 AM

Probably the best of the hentai shorts. Cutest girls and best visuals, for what these kind of shows go for.