Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 7 Discussion

May 21, 6:07 AM

elementex said:
Whenever a girl asks a guy out it is never a joke, even if they say afterwards they were joking.

Warning! such logic does not exist in the 2D world

May 21, 7:54 AM

I've been team Furuhashi from the start and I'm proud of me 6 weeks earlier he made a good choice. and for future me I won't let you down

May 21, 9:26 AM

FMmatron said:
Good looking woman in her 20ties never had a guy over at her place, only in anime xD

It also happens in real life Japan.

May 21, 9:28 AM

That was a nice Furuhashi X Nariyuki moment........and some Kirisu moment too where we get to know that she was once a figure skater....now wtf is taking that maid so long to appear

May 21, 9:34 AM

JiangHaoyi1979 said:
FMmatron said:
Good looking woman in her 20ties never had a guy over at her place, only in anime xD

It was meant as a (half)joke. Of course there will be some women to which this applies, but for attractive ones it gotta be rare.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

May 21, 9:39 AM

FMmatron said:
JiangHaoyi1979 said:

It was meant as a (half)joke. Of course there will be some women to which this applies, but for attractive ones it gotta be rare.

It still happens in real life Japan.

May 21, 9:51 AM

JiangHaoyi1979 said:
FMmatron said:

2nd try
>Of course there will be some women to which this applies.

May 21, 11:31 AM

FMmatron said:
JiangHaoyi1979 said:

2nd try

Blah blah blah yada yada yada

May 21, 6:00 PM
oof

when sensei said "take it out" I thought she meant the other thing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 😏😏

May 22, 3:26 AM

When Sensei is on everything about this anime is better.

The plot with Furuhashi rn is solely based on misunderstandings and that's just bad writing to me

May 22, 5:36 AM

FMmatron said:
JiangHaoyi1979 said:

2nd try

Actually it's not rare like you are implying. You can actually make it "in their thirties" and it would still remain valid.

It's the reason why bestseller manga like DameKoi, Tarareba Musume, Koudai-ke, Kominka Biyori, Sumika Sumire etc. are super popular amongst older female fans in Japan because these manga are relatable to a considerable number of Japanese women. All of these manga deal with women who were late or failed to get into romance because of feeling of insecurities, lack of confidence, occupied with work, looking after old parents/younger orphaned siblings and many other reasons.

My colleague was very open to us when she said it's not uncommon for women in Japan (especially in the cities) to be on their first date in their thirties. She said it didn't bother her but it did to many of her friends who were also in the same situation. She only ever dated one man and she is now happily married to him. She joked that she is lucky to have gotten married before she lived for over four decades.

nb. she is still very good-looking despite of being in her late 40s.
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

May 22, 6:23 AM

shanimebib said:
FMmatron said:

2nd try

Actually it's not rare like you are implying. You can actually make it "in their thirties" and it would still remain valid.

It's the reason why bestseller manga like DameKoi, Tarareba Musume, Koudai-ke, Kominka Biyori, Sumika Sumire etc. are super popular amongst older female fans in Japan because these manga are relatable to a considerable number of Japanese women. All of these manga deal with women who were late or failed to get into romance because of feeling of insecurities, lack of confidence, occupied with work, looking after old parents/younger orphaned siblings and many other reasons.

My colleague was very open to us when she said it's not uncommon for women in Japan (especially in the cities) to be on their first date in their thirties. She said it didn't bother her but it did to many of her friends who were also in the same situation. She only ever dated one man and she is now happily married to him. She joked that she is lucky to have gotten married before she lived for over four decades.

Now you're bringing in stuff unrelated to the case at hand, Mafyu apparently isn't bothered by any of these issues. She's a very attractive woman with a solid career and there should be enough (CONFIDENT) men interested in her. There were also middle school, high school and college, so plenty of chances to get laid or at least get into contact with a guy. Of course I can imagine scenario x or circumstances which would prevent even a good looking person from dating. There are certain things which have priority, but that's normal, I also know people who are now in their early 20's ( which is obviously late in my country considering that many have their first experiences with 14-16, some are even younger) who haven't really had contact with the opposite sex either. They have some excuses, but usually you can tell at first glance or after a bit time spent with them why that's the case. Only very few have a legit reason for postponing this kind of stuff to a later date.

May 22, 7:06 AM

FMmatron said:
shanimebib said:

Now you're bringing in stuff unrelated to the case at hand, Mafyu apparently isn't bothered by any of these issues. She's a very attractive woman with a solid career and there should be enough (CONFIDENT) men interested in her. There were also middle school, high school and college, so plenty of chances to get laid or at least get into contact with a guy. Of course I can imagine scenario x or circumstances which would prevent even a good looking person from dating. There are certain things which have priority, but that's normal, I also know people who are now in their early 20's ( which is obviously late in my country considering that many have their first experiences with 14-16, some are even younger) who haven't really had contact with the opposite sex either. They have some excuses, but usually you can tell at first glance or after a bit time spent with them why that's the case. Only very few have a legit reason for postponing this kind of stuff to a later date.

Highlighted the bit. Anyways, whatever floats your idea, man. I am not gonna get into an argument because I know what I know and I have more interaction with real Asian people so I stick to what I know. :)
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

May 22, 7:29 AM

shanimebib said:
FMmatron said:

Highlighted the bit. Anyways, whatever floats your idea, man. I am not gonna get into an argument because I know what I know and I have more interaction with real Asian people so I stick to what I know. :)

Oh yeah, there's really no time between weekends and holidays...

I also think it's a waste of time to continue with blowing this whole matter out of proportions, but at least you stayed polite, have a nice day or better said evening or night :)

May 22, 11:27 AM

That post credit scene felt so unnatural to me... Anyway, good ep
6 and 7 are good scores

May 22, 3:49 PM

Oh look, an episode that, for once, doesn't focus on Uruka. Good.
Modified by wildhood, May 22, 3:53 PM

May 23, 2:34 PM
Sensei time to shine

May 25, 1:55 AM

I really loved Naruyuki x kirisu sensei moments and i wanna see more of her.

May 31, 8:02 AM

Furuhashi will win Nariyuki's heart... Either her or the teacher.
"Fight For Justice!" - Uchuu Patrol Luluco (2016)

May 31, 9:10 AM

Asuming she will be able get out of friendzone before his marriage (alternatively funeral).

Jun 2, 3:54 PM

Finally, more of the TILF, can we just dedicate a full-fledged episode to her? I'm investing.
This guy has had it rough with all of those misunderstanding, he should just decide what side to take if he's interested and call those rumors a day.
“I would never fall in love with the same person as my friends” That's what she told herself. It turned out to the tat the very existence of this show is against that statement. Some hearts will be broken.

Jun 2, 6:39 PM

the teacher is best girl, i change my mind

Jun 26, 8:54 AM

This episode is really funny. A nice focus about Fumino and Kirisu-sensei.

This anime is really fun to watch.

Jun 29, 2:46 AM

I liked Fumino part. I'm glad that the misunderstanding started and got cleared up on its own in one episode. She is great.

About Sensei.....well, we know more about her past.

I found the rest rather bland.
Life has no meaning.

Jul 1, 5:31 AM

eeh sensei also falling for him 😁

Jul 8, 5:36 PM
Nice to know more about Kirisu's life and past, and the misunderstandings were so funny!

Fumino at the end just won, she is so damn cute, and was hillarious how her joke played against her!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]